#7501 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 30 2012, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That hug TRUMPS this hand holding scene because it just showed us how close Sakura has gotten to him. Her expression, his shocked face, everything. I was just as surprised as he was that he got that hug from her around all of those people. So sincere, and genuine. One of the best NS moments in the manga, and it was a real happy moment. Not like Sakura hugging Sasuke trying to get him to stay. It was done with no ulterior motive or anything like that. It was just really sweet.

That hand holding was nice as well, but it has nothing on the hug because of what Slex listed on the video. And then afterwards, chakra was transfered to her. Meh, it's not as special as the hug but maybe that's just my bias talking for me here. biggrin.gif

Agreed.

It's hard not to sound bias but until later scene, hand holding is a convenient way to transfer chakra along with achieving Hinata's dream. Still nice for her, but I think we are all due for the whole alliance to counterattack now.

#7502 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Dec 31 2012, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would actually mean something in helping NaruHina but the thing is ... it's really nothing. That line was an 'editor's note'. Neither Naruto or Hinata said that. It's a generalized statement that often doesn't influence future chapters. For instance, remember that chapter with Sasuke? "Carnage will come to the battlefield". He finally appeared in the war but instead offing people left and right, he ran into Itachi and got all emo again. laugh.gif

I'm not worried about that variable. I don't think any NS fan should be.

Oh! I didn't know about that, however I do think that we NS fans should worry for future because NH has gotten into race now even if it was one chapter but kishi made it intense, really intense in my eyes!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#7503 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Dec 30 2012, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh! I didn't know about that, however I do think that we NS fans should worry for future because NH has gotten into race now even if it was one chapter but kishi made it intense, really intense in my eyes!

I know. We got hit but still standing. This is shipping war. We can overcome this if we just wait and see. Time will tell.

#7504 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Dec 30 2012, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree more or less. We shouldn't worry about the editor's note but we should still have the benefit of the doubt considering NaruHina. It's chance's increased, undoubtably. I'm trying to not fall into a black pit though because NS has had more hints and development in general. The shipping wars have intensified indeed. Kishi, what have you done? tongue.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7505 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Dec 30 2012, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The tension has risen. That's true.

But no matter what I still believe in one thing: Naruto doesn't give up on anything.

Naruto has absolutely no motivation to stop loving Sakura. If her loving Sasuke didn't stop him before, I don't know how this would be different.

Naruto doesn't seem like the type that settles. When he knows what he wants he sticks to it. To me it the same thing that happened with Jiraiya. He probably was with multiple women in his life but he never stopped loving Tsunade. It was the circumstances of life kept that them apart: he kept traveling and she met Dan, but then after Dan died she closed her heart.

#7506 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 30 2012, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But no matter what I still believe in one thing: Naruto doesn't give up on anything.

Naruto has absolutely no motivation to stop loving Sakura. If her loving Sasuke didn't stop him before, I don't know how this would be different.

Naruto doesn't seem like the type that settles. When he knows what he wants he sticks to it. To me it the same thing that happened with Jiraiya. He probably was with multiple women in his life but he never stopped loving Tsunade. It was the circumstances of life kept that them apart: he kept traveling and she met Dan, but then after Dan died she closed her heart.

This.

I always respected Naruto and Jiraiya for their dedication. Naruto doesn't give up. He hasn't given up on being Hokage, he hasn't given up on saving Sasuke no matter how much he's put him through. Why would he stop loving Sakura all of a sudden? Doing so would defy Naruto's entire character.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#7507 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 30 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stupid part was if jiraya would have survived she would have gave him a chance she stated that i believe

#7508 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 29 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gasp! Sakura with Orochimaru!

Pink snakes cool.gif

#7509 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Dec 30 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stupid part was if jiraya would have survived she would have gave him a chance she stated that i believe

Jiraya didnt give up on Tsunade which is why he keptloving her but did not try to do anything because he said that after losing Dan and Nawaki she closed her heart.
But he acknowledged that he failed.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 07:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7510 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's cute. No, you insulted me by saying I approve of abusive relationships and even go on after I called you on that last night. You have repeated this disgusting claim again and again. I asked you to apologize and you did not. This is nothing new. Like I said: let the mods handle this from now on. You do so as well. Let's trust them to handle this.

But you DID say you supported relationships like sasusaku, that is the same as supporting abusive relationships there is no way around that.

#7511 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jiraya didnt give up on Tsunade which is why he keptloving her but did not try to do anything because he said that after losing Dan and Nawaki she closed her heart.
But he acknowledged that he failed.

This.

Orochimaru was too deep into the darkness, Jiraiya has failed that. He has been a failure (no harsh tone) for the rest of his life. That's why it was always tragic to see him going down by Pain. The worst part is that his life could have turn around starting with Tsunade giving him a chance after he's done, but he never return. I don't want Naruto to get this at all. If he takes shortcut, I will be heavily disappointed in him. Naruto is already what Jiraiya should have been character, so why break it.

#7512 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 30 2012, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This.

Orochimaru was too deep into the darkness, Jiraiya has failed that. He has been a failure (no harsh tone) for the rest of his life. That's why it was always tragic to see him going down by Pain. The worst part is that his life could have turn around starting with Tsunade giving him a chance after he's done, but he never return. I don't want Naruto to get this at all. If he takes shortcut, I will be heavily disappointed in him. Naruto is already what Jiraiya should have been character, so why break it.

so true but wonder if kishi is even thinking about that now sometimes it looks more like giving the hinata groupies there ending

Edited by Arachnia, 30 December 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#7513 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Dec 30 2012, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so true but wonder if kishi is even thinking about that now sometimes it looks more like giving the hinata groupies there ending

I would wait for the next chapter. As of now, we went from Shikamaru (work in progress), Ino (same), Chouji (part of trio so it could be same), Neji (done), and now Hinata (done?). Next chapter wil tell me if Kishi is really going through with everyone (so far it has). The next chapter will be clearer to us.

#7514 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 30 2012, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would wait for the next chapter. As of now, we went from Shikamaru (work in progress), Ino (same), Chouji (part of trio so it could be same), Neji (done), and now Hinata (done?). Next chapter wil tell me if Kishi is really going through with everyone (so far it has). The next chapter will be clearer to us.

Lets idd w8 and see dont have much hope but hey.

so when is sakura her birthday hahaha just joking or am i rolleyes.gif

#7515 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Dec 30 2012, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But you DID say you supported relationships like sasusaku, that is the same as supporting abusive relationships there is no way around that.

huh.gif Um, that's a rather extreme view.

I think SS is more of the fairytale relationship of the series. Like Beauty and the Beast. And if you ship SS, then you have faith that Sasuke will return from the dark side, and you believe that Sakura will be the biggest part of his redemption.

Beside, so what if he tried to kill her — Kishimoto has shown that in this manga that even someone like Itachi, who massacred his entire clan including elderly and children, can be redeemed. So if you support Sasuke, then it stands to reason that you can also hope that Sasuke will be redeemed of his feeble attempt on Sakura's life. Sasuke could know more information on Tobi and have to play his part (like Itachi in Akatsuki). Or Sasuke may have seen Naruto coming and known Naruto would save her.

At any rate, I look more kindly on SS than I do NH, simply because for that to work both Sakura and Sasuke will have to go through massive character development to get to the point where they can be equal partners. (Sakura already has, but she's done it for both originally, and now for Naruto (because I'm a NS-er!) laugh.gif ) For NH, there is no need for character development. Naruto just has to keep on being himself, and Hinata is his prize. There is no need for them to transform their roles for them to be togther. I hope this makes sense? laugh.gif

#7516 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Dec 30 2012, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets idd w8 and see dont have much hope but hey.

so when is sakura her birthday hahaha just joking or am i rolleyes.gif

Lol. I understand. It's just taking too much time but if it really happens, then I will forever stand by my words, "All good comes to those who waits." I think Sakura's birthday is on March.

#7517 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 30 2012, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif Um, that's a rather extreme view.

I think SS is more of the fairytale relationship of the series. Like Beauty and the Beast. And if you ship SS, then you have faith that Sasuke will return from the dark side, and you believe that Sakura will be the biggest part of his redemption.

Beside, so what if he tried to kill her — Kishimoto has shown that in this manga that even someone like Itachi, who massacred his entire clan including elderly and children, can be redeemed. So if you support Sasuke, then it stands to reason that you can also hope that Sasuke will be redeemed of his feeble attempt on Sakura's life. Sasuke could know more information on Tobi and have to play his part (like Itachi in Akatsuki). Or Sasuke may have seen Naruto coming and known Naruto would save her.

At any rate, I look more kindly on SS than I do NH, simply because for that to work both Sakura and Sasuke will have to go through massive character development to get to the point where they can be equal partners. (Sakura already has, but she's done it for both originally, and now for Naruto (because I'm a NS-er!) laugh.gif ) For NH, there is no need for character development. Naruto just has to keep on being himself, and Hinata is his prize. There is no need for them to transform their roles for them to be togther. I hope this makes sense? laugh.gif

It's kind different trying to compare itachi to Sasuke, itachi was good all along and he did everything to protect the village and Sasuke.
He didnt killed his own clan because he was mad or was evil.
Kishimoto showed that Itachi was good all along, Itachi was a hero but a hero like "Batman" who's capable of having his hands dirty in order to protect.

Sasuke is way different Sasuke is evil because he wants to be, he wants to pursue that path.
For me Kakashi just mirrors Sasuke, he may be redeemed but for me it's stupid if it automatically means SS, if he became a good person he would likely to reject sakura and tell her that he didnt loves her and she deserve a better person.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 08:22 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7518 Mathiasosx

Mathiasosx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Dec 30 2012, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys i just checked the chapter again and I noticed one more thing, I know many of you might have already noticed that but I don't know if that was brought up or not and this thing appears to be clear foreshadowing to me(which will make NH canon in end)

http://mangastream.c...uto/26074227/20

on the left hand-side it is written "NEVER LETTING GO OF THAT HAND...!!".

So does this tells us that we are 200% out of race, or do we have any such official writings by kishi for NS also??

Even if it wasn't an editors note I don't think this would have been that much of a hit to NS. Naruto has uses metaphors and imagery from time to time. So never letting go of this hand can be interpreted as he is never letting go of his connection to everyone else using holding Hinata's hand as a symbol as she is the one who just gave him the speech on how he is connected to everyone else.

Love is friendship set on fire.

My Fanfiction profile can be found here

#7519 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2012, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder since I'm pretty confident Kishi is using Hinata to make a big NS moment just another move to troll NH fans, I wonder if we'll hear from Poison in your coffee more often from now.

I just wonder if Kishi is going to show Sakura's reaction and insight about naruto holding hands with Hinata. Will she be jealous?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7520 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Dec 30 2012, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wonder if Kishi is going to show Sakura's reaction and insight about naruto holding hands with Hinata. Will she be jealous?

I doubt he will still hold her hand.
SK-303_image007.jpg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users