Close
Photo

How many want Sakura to intervene?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: How many of you people want Sakura to intervene in the fight? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want Sakura to intervene in the fight?

1. Yes, I do because she is my favourite character (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

2. Voted Yes, because that will be the better thing for the manga (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. No, becasue I don't like her (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Voted No, because that will be unjustified to the manga and Naruto. (14 votes [31.11%])

Percentage of vote: 31.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:23 PM

I would definitely say yes, Sakura should interfere. I know many people are think that she would ruin the battle that way, but I strongly disagree. It has been stated a lot of time that Sakura wants to bring Sasuke back together with Naruto. ("Next time we'll do it together", "I'll bring Sasuke back for you(at H&E Bridge", "I'm still here, we'll do it together"(after first encounter with Sasuke), "We'll be together, not only me, but everyone(when she was on the way to Naruto in the war).)
So yeah \( ̄<  ̄)>

sounds reasonable.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#42 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

Why isn't there an option that says that Sakura has the right to be there but instead we got options like 'bc she is my fav. Char' and stuff like that.
What Sakura interfering would fulfill is the basic message of this manga: never do things alone. It's a thing Itachi told both Naruto and Sasuke. Her interfering only holds up to that and that is which gives her the right to be there. It would also show Sasuke that Naruto is NOT alone. Not to mention the other plots...
hell it is even said that the reason Ashura won over Indra is because he wasn't lonely!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#43 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

Why isn't there an option that says that Sakura has the right to be there but instead we got options like 'bc she is my fav. Char' and stuff like that.
What Sakura interfering would fulfill is the basic message of this manga: never do things alone. It's a thing Itachi told both Naruto and Sasuke. Her interfering only holds up to that and that is which gives her the right to be there. It would also show Sasuke that Naruto is NOT alone. Not to mention the other plots...
hell it is even said that the reason Ashura won over Indra is because he wasn't lonely!

IMO everything is set up for her to interfere with Kakashi maybe. Sasuke was saying to Naruto that he's all alone and that he needs kage bunshin. Then Kishimoto will prove that Naruto is not alone with Sakura and Kakashi. Also, why would he wake Sakura up if it's not for her to do something ? Also, Sakura is bashed right now. The only way to make the bashers shut their mouth up is Sakura saving Naruto. Because it was always the other way around. This is perfect. Sakura protecting Naruto against Sasuke. This is just perfect.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#44 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

IMO everything is set up for her to interfere with Kakashi maybe. Sasuke was saying to Naruto that he's all alone and that he needs kage bunshin. Then Kishimoto will prove that Naruto is not alone with Sakura and Kakashi. Also, why would he wake Sakura up if it's not for her to do something ? Also, Sakura is bashed right now. The only way to make the bashers shut their mouth up is Sakura saving Naruto. Because it was always the other way around. This is perfect. Sakura protecting Naruto against Sasuke. This is just perfect.

Exactly! Spot on.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#45 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

I've been saying the same thing. But many users think that Sakura's interference will hurt Naruto's pride. Lol.

#46 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well I will like it too if Naruto does something badass to stop Sasuke ^^

#47 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:24 PM

Well I will like it too if Naruto does something badass to stop Sasuke ^^

Another shadow clone move? This won't be new. 

#48 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:33 PM

Another shadow clone move? This won't be new. 

Actually I'm thinking more of Naruto blocking Sasuke attack with bare hand as some suggested on the forum.

#49 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

I'm fine with whatever happens. I just wish there was a neutral option in the poll.

#50 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:55 PM

I'm fine with whatever happens. I just wish there was a neutral option in the poll.

Agreed. I honestly feel like she really shouldn't intervene. However I don't know if I would want her to just sit there... I really want her to make a difference, from back then. I just... don't really know how.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

It doesn't matter either way in my opinion. No matter what she does, a good portion of the fandom is not gonna be happy. If she punches Sasuke, then people will say that Kishimoto will ruin Naruto because he couldn't defeat Sasuke by himself. If she doesn't help, people will call her useless and say that she said she would help Naruto bring him back only to not keep her word. Either she help and takes away Naruto's thunder or she doesn't help and people will call her even more useless.

Sakura is kind of in a lose-lose situation here.

Personally, I just want a recreation of the OVA and get a great NS moment. Nothing more or less

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 October 2014 - 11:14 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

Not only that, but really, like I said, it was said so many times that she wants to do it together. That really should be reason enough :/ Naruto and Sasuke had enough fights they tried to do alone, but to make it settle once and for all, a winner has to come out. And it doesn't matter how it will be achieved. Or else Naruto shouldn't be allowed to use Shadow Clones, because duh! it's somebody helping him too! Sasuke even mentioned how "lonely" Naruto is, so yeah, why not prove him otherwise? 

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 26 October 2014 - 11:14 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#53 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

Not only that, but really, like I said, it was said so many times that she wants to do it together. That really should be reason enough :/ Naruto and Sasuke had enough fights they tried to do alone, but to make it settle once and for all, a winner has to come out. And it doesn't matter how it will be achieved. Or else Naruto shouldn't be allowed to use Shadow Clones, because duh! it's somebody helping him too! Sasuke even mentioned how "lonely" Naruto is, so yeah, why not prove him otherwise? 

If Sakura intervenes, all those Sasuke, hardcore Naruto and narusasu fans are gonna RAGE. I want to savour it!

Edited by Syn11, 26 October 2014 - 11:34 PM.

#54 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:31 PM

~Sakura enters the battle~

"See Sasuke? I'm never alone" - Naruto 

Thus making Sasuke's claim of Naruto's shadow clones representing his loneliness false.

Edited by luffyq1, 27 October 2014 - 12:02 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

As much as I want it to happen, I don't think sakura will intervene the fight. I believe she will arrive when both of them already finish the fight.
The chapter is not enough is my reason.

#56 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:08 AM

The Wednesday is almost upon us. Soon we will have our answers.

#57 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:22 AM

Or questions :argh:

:zaru:  Hinata will intervene!

#58 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

^ lol, there was actually a fake spoiler that she would for chapter 696

Guess I'm too "young" to vote in this poll, but "No, because that will be unjustified to the manga and Naruto." is my choice.

What is going on is between two people who understand each other more intimately then others - they have just shared all their feelings and memories with each other and Sakura is a third wheel (not to mention Naruto and Kakashi helped cover up what really happened to Sasuke, tdkw)

Edited by Sarahmint, 27 October 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#59 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

It didn't happen in the end. But hey, everyone was accepting that she will attack Sasuke in chapter 693, yet, nothing has happened.

http://www.animefrea...bed-online-free

#60 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

It didn't happen in the end. But hey, everyone was accepting that she will attack Sasuke in chapter 693, yet, nothing has happened.

http://www.animefrea...bed-online-free

Why are you advertising Basilisk in every of your posts? Put that in your About me or Status Update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users