1457 replies to this topic

#1341 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:50 AM

same, sorry for late reply btw guys, I'm in north carolina and had power outage from that hurricane xD.

No worries good to know you are fine. Last year was me, this year you we are ok.

Me too, but I am also digging the shipping with Lillie lol there have been no Ash X Misty Moments unfortunately in Sun and Moon :pinch:

Sorry bud if there is a poke girl from the past wins the Ash XD. If there is no Sun here but the there is a Hau and well it seems that ship will be the Alola ship.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1342 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:44 AM

No worries good to know you are fine. Last year was me, this year you we are ok.

Sorry bud if there is a poke girl from the past wins the Ash XD. If there is no Sun here but the there is a Hau and well it seems that ship will be the Alola ship.

she and hau were pretty close in the games too, so I see what you mean there xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#1343 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Pokemon is meant to be repetitive so im not ever expecting ash to hook up with anyone. But that dosen't mean i can't enjoy the ash and misty bonding for the sun and moon episodes. Theres always fanfiction to develop pairings Also people are still make pokeshipping doujinshi till this day I even bought some a few days ago.

#1344 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

So, Misty came back again in Sun and Moon. That's a usual thing in the Pokemon series to bring us Ash x Misty moments   after Season 5 :smug:

Well, that's what expected from the first companion, first friend, and most recurring female character in most seasons with the most pairing moments :hehehe:

Yes, I like to tease the non Ash x Misty supporters every time Misty shows up :P

Edited by T XD, 16 September 2018 - 06:21 PM.

#1345 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

So, Misty came back again in Sun and Moon. That's a usual thing in the Pokemon series to bring us Ash x Misty moments after Season 5 :smug:

Well, that's what expected from the first companion, first friend, and most recurring female character in most seasons with the most pairing moments :hehehe:

Yes, I like to tease the non Ash x Misty supporters every time Misty shows up :P

honesty with how ridiculous the ashxserena fandom can be (not all of them, but alot of of them) I don't blame you for wanting to tease them lol I mostly mean the ones that hate on the original series that probably weren't even alive when it was on and hate misty just because she competes with serena and are pretty much stuck in a shipping fantasy bubble. and then harassing pokeshippers just because they don't support ashxserena.

Edited by ultranx, 16 September 2018 - 06:01 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#1346 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:19 PM

Well, there's always going to be this back and forth argumentation with many people on both sides.

#1347 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

she and hau were pretty close in the games too, so I see what you mean there xD

With no Sun there possible Hau and Lillie will travel together or other side she has to say good bye to him.

#1348 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:06 PM

i don't care who wins because most likely NO ONE will win :zaru:  :yes:

So, Misty came back again in Sun and Moon. That's a usual thing in the Pokemon series to bring us Ash x Misty moments   after Season 5 :smug:

I'm an  Ash x Misty Shipper, I just don't only ship them :excited:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1349 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:31 PM

i don't care who wins because most likely NO ONE will win :zaru:  :yes:

I'm an  Ash x Misty Shipper, I just don't only ship them :excited:

Ash x Pikachu will win :th_yeah:

#1350 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

Sorry mistress Pikachu have some one XD.

#1351 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:03 PM

That already won in terms of staying together, I'm talking about will marry Ash in the future or become a couple with him. i.e. no one :zaru:

#1352 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:42 AM

I wonder what would have happened if takeshi shudo was still alive and wrote pokemon again.

#1353 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:43 PM

Sorry mistress Pikachu have some one XD.

We all know that won't happen :P

That already won in terms of staying together, I'm talking about will marry Ash in the future or become a couple with him. i.e. no one :zaru:

True :zaru:

I wonder what would have happened if takeshi shudo was still alive and wrote pokemon again.

Which season did he got to with his writing in the franchise ?

#1354 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:55 PM

Judging what we know the last stuff like his novels or the secret scene and the rumors that the first movie of Pokemon will be  like the ending of the first generation of Pokemon. I believe the next seasons if Shudo  write them as the new generation, finish with Ash and possible May would have been the new MC and so on.  I mean is that  he would keep writing Pokemon with new MC every new pokemon seasons  again judging what we know last.

#1355 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:11 PM

We all know that won't happen :P

True :zaru:

Which season did he got to with his writing in the franchise ?

He did all the way up to Johto, then he left. SO, the Brock and Misty Era :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 September 2018 - 03:12 PM.

#1356 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:51 PM

He did all the way up to Johto, then he left. SO, the Brock and Misty Era :smile:

I think he would have continued with the same main characters and include new 2 or 3 main characters or side characters.

#1357 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:11 AM

Maybe. Although Apparently when he first did the anime he did not expect it to be a long runner. In fact in the First Pokemon movie the original concept was going to be a distant finale with Adh and Misty being hinted at as married or something like that. At elast I think so. I'll try if I can find that info, but that is what I know

Oh here is the original trailer before the official one

[post='https://www.dailymot...m/video/x3tbd5o'][/post]

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 October 2018 - 07:15 AM.

#1358 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:14 PM

Maybe. Although Apparently when he first did the anime he did not expect it to be a long runner. In fact in the First Pokemon movie the original concept was going to be a distant finale with Adh and Misty being hinted at as married or something like that. At elast I think so. I'll try if I can find that info, but that is what I know

Oh here is the original trailer before the official one

[post='https://www.dailymot...m/video/x3tbd5o'][/post]

Last posted that video. In the anime its believe that was daugther Misty and Ash, but where was him ?

#1359 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:02 PM

He wasn't there but apparently Pikachu was to imply the girl is Ash's daughter with Misty I think. He was even licking the daughter so yeah

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 October 2018 - 11:02 PM.

#1360 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

I do hope that we get to see how Misty and Brock do when they head to Alola, I mean from what a friend on my told me the Armourshipping fans the bad ones are pissed, demanding that Serena come back.

No offense to people who like Serena, I'm only talking about the darker side of the fans that ship her with Ash thinking that is all she is about, pairing fodder. Which I do find sad that this is what Anime has become now, it's all about the guy getting a sweet girl that won't do a single bad thing to the male.

I mean the Armourshipping fans are just like the NaruHina fans demanding that Serena is with Ash not caring about the storyline which is why many fans I've talked to don't like Serena, her whole purpose is to be the girl who pumps out a baby for Ash.

It's also why I have told them also to fight this and not stay in the dark and let Armourshipping become the next NaruHina mainly pointing the flaws Serena has.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users