317 replies to this topic

#81 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:03 AM

Good. Idiots like him double4 and fornever kinda were asking for it i mean they were ranting at fans that hated the ending it was completely childish and stupid of them namikaze especially fornever just ughh i still remember his rant towards narusaku fans it was pathetic

They will probably try to justify it by saying that we are just salty loser that didn't know/understand what Naruto was really about "nH" while they are just giving honest supportive criticism.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 May 2016 - 04:14 AM.

#82 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:24 AM

Out of curiosity how many Naruto fans/faction/groups are their left that are going to be interested in this manga?

Dunno. They are retelling the movie which will take months. Though they have the flashforward which has caused quite a bit of speculation. We'll see

#83 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:30 AM

good idiots like him double4 and fornever kinda were asking for it i mean they were ranting at fans that hated the ending it was completely childish and stupid of them namikaze especially fornever just ughh i still remember his rant towards narusaku fans it was pathetic

Lol, I remember Sawyer holding a Salt shaker in front of the screen, than trying to play it off as if he was being respectful saying that we NS fans were just mad because our ship did not happen. In this case I think he is being salty and his concerns are just bias against the genius writing that is Kishimoto. Clearly we are going in the right direction just like this dog:

22.gif

Doesn't matter to me though, after 693 I stopped caring. Now I'm just here to watch the bonfire

Edited by Shadow1275, 04 May 2016 - 05:31 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#84 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:19 AM

Lol, I remember Sawyer holding a Salt shaker in front of the screen, than trying to play it off as if he was being respectful saying that we NS fans were just mad because our ship did not happen. In this case I think he is being salty and his concerns are just bias against the genius writing that is Kishimoto. Clearly we are going in the right direction just like this dog:

22.gif

Doesn't matter to me though, after 693 I stopped caring. Now I'm just here to watch the bonfire

wow how sad

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#85 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:26 AM

He liked the movie just doesnt see the point of a rehash and is upset at the possibility of Naruto's death

Possability of Naruto's Death? LOL has this guy not read Manga before? Naruto is not dead, he is the Publishers biggest global brand they are not going to kill him off.

iAnby7W.gif

#86 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:24 AM

what the kitten has become of this manga?

they're  trying too hard with the colored pages with naruto being ''dead'' and konoha destroyed. A cheap attempt to make people care about this manga again. Does anyone actually still give a kitten anymore?

#87 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:38 AM

what the kitten has become of this manga?

they're  trying too hard with the colored pages with naruto being ''dead'' and konoha destroyed. A cheap attempt to make people care about this manga again. Does anyone actually still give a kitten anymore?

These idiots don't know what they are doing, and are desperate for people to keep reading.

Well NS is gone. The causal fans may has stuck around but i assume most left with the ending and the once a month and the first few chapters are going to be rehashing the movies is going to bore them. SS has apparently finally gotten sick of their pairing getting no positive support or material despite being one of the end pairing. Most of the fans that were reading the manga for the story have been hemorrhaging for years. So nH is still strong despite the fact they don't financially support the series, and they are outrage that hinata doesn't have huge kittens. SNS may have stuck around since they were brought back by Bolt's movie, and will apparently stay aslong as they get some boy on boy fantasies.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 May 2016 - 09:38 AM.

#88 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:05 AM

If you ask me, the future shows the problem of the series: not enough variety. Why Konoha again? It's like other villages don't exist. This is why people say it has an interesting universe but ultimately fail to execute it.

#89 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:56 AM

I swear the first few pages reminded me of Naruto and Sasuke facing off once again which isn't a bad thing, but take into account this is supposed to be an all new story, it's copy and paste at its worst, not to mention that little turd managed to kill Naruto? I refuse to believe that.

I saw someone on Reddit say this "little turd" may be a clone of both Naruto and Sasuke (hence the hair), so he may have their powers combined and therefore him killing them is possible. Honestly, this makes sense, sorta... kinda...   :zaru:

#90 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

gee.. so many ns fans here  :lmao:

tumblr_o6m47due7k1tq92k0o1_1280.jpg

Ahhh... why is my name there  :hm:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#91 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:23 PM

Ding Ding! Aaand we finally get to the sequel we were promised would never come ladies and gentlemen! 

Haven't read it yet and prolly never will if my hold on sanity remains strong. After all I'm still me, and Lys'd rather gargle turpentine than read the umpteenth nonsense on Hinata. But I'll try to come here often just to cheer you on and praise your strength (you are seriously a strong, awesome and brave bunch of gents and ladies).

But I JUST have one most astounding and perplexing question to pose to you all, dearest people: How many Hinata's fanboys will fall into a deep and dark depression due to her lack of bewbs?  :headscratch:

What happened? Mastectomy? Yet another genjutsu? Just bad art?

(will there finally be death and destruction? Keeping my fingers crossed! Give me good news! PLS tell me if Nardo finally kicks the bucket )

Well I guess the writer is off to a good start with the mother and son story even though its a rehash from the movie, so no doubt the horny, wanking Hinata fanboys will dig all this up. Still, I don't think the writer has the courage to follow up chapter after chapter, meaning that SNS and Sasuke's screen time has to be reduce. That means less money in the bank because the rational Japanese audience still abhors Hinata.  And the Majority of SNS fandom.

As for me, this manga does not bother me at all because of my Naruto remake story (not fanfiction)  debuts this upcoming Oct 10 that will feature a model NaruSaku son as the protagonist and titled character and the heroine--his mother--is modeled off Sakura's character as how it should have or could have been like if she gotten over Sasuke (yes there is also a model Sasuke character too) in the manga if not for the direction of this kitten New Project Era and Kishi either selling out or gave up. That's the only good news I can give you   :ermm:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 04 May 2016 - 12:25 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#92 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

Whyyyyyy? Give it a chance, because I won't.

Nope, can't make me :P

If you try it first then maaaybe I'll think about it.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 04 May 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#93 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:16 PM

Nope, can't make me :P
If you try it first then maaaybe I'll think about it.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that, I'd rather not harm you by making you read this commander. Besides, you said you'd think about it. Which means you probably wouldn't read it anyways :hm:

Edited by Gaara's hair, 04 May 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#94 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

So since there will obviously be a timeskip at some point I'm guessing part 1 will end with Boruto leaving the village and going rogue for whatever reason and part 2 will be about his life outside the village before he returns to confront Kawaki

#95 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

What the hell... I don't even... WHAT!!! 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#96 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that, I'd rather not harm you by making you read this commander. Besides, you said you'd think about it. Which means you probably wouldn't read it anyways :hm:

You figured me out. :argh:

I'm glad you don't want to hurt me by making me read kitten, even though I tried to make you my Guinea pig.  :fu:

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 04 May 2016 - 07:02 PM.

#97 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:51 PM

This sure became a second random thread in an instant  :lmao:

#98 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

So since there will obviously be a timeskip at some point I'm guessing part 1 will end with Boruto leaving the village and going rogue for whatever reason and part 2 will be about his life outside the village before he returns to confront Kawaki

Seems like it, I'm curious to how Japan is responding to this manga? I remember in the 2015 Jump Festa the fans said that they don't care for Bolt and his generation. Pity we won't know until next year.

#99 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:21 PM

Out of curiosity how many Naruto fans/faction/groups are their left that are going to be interested in this manga?

I guess they're many, but to give us exact number we shall wait for the volume sell.

I still don't get on why this manga doesn't publish in jump sq?

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

I guess they're many, but to give us exact number we shall wait for the volume sell.

I still don't get on why this manga doesn't publish in jump sq?

WSJ is a bigger name and so, if they want much more attention, they will post it there instead. They want this set sail I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users