31585 replies to this topic

#28301 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:36 PM

Wait they actually that Naruto becoming Hinatas man and getting her pregnant is the only good thing that Naruto did?

Yes.

I was in convoys where I would say "Naruto didn't get anything he really wanted" and nine times out of ten, I get a person telling me "He got Hinata. A great girl that loves him for real and gave him powerful children." I am like "when did Naruto asked for that?"

Break down what Naruto wanted and what he got was subpar

Originally he wanted to be popular. This is the reason why he wanted to be Hokage. He also wanted to be with Sakura because he had a crush on her. He also wanted to beat Sasuke cause he was popular.

Then after Sasuke left, he wanted to bring Sasuke back because Sakura asked him too and that's when you can see how heartbroken he was that Sakura had a thing for Sasuke, but also shows how much love he had for Sakura because he was willing to sacrifice for her.

He eventually got popular because of his efforts and he still wanted to be Hokage, but he focused all on bringing Sasuke back and telling Sai he still loved Sakura. "How can I [tell her how I feel] when I can't even keep my promises?"

Notice a pattern? Not once does he mention Hinata or have any desire for her....but these people act like this is what he wanted.

Naruto got to be Hokage eventually, but it was a garbage job and his reason for being Hokage made no sense after he got the popularity. Even then, he never got to celebrate even a moment. The coronation was taken from him when his daughter knocked him out.

Naruto is the hero who got NOTHING in the end. He settled for what he can get and still had more taken from him. He couldn't even celebrate his own accomplishments. Nothing.

If you told me "Naruto is miserable and hates his life," I wouldn't be surprised. This is the feeling I get.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 December 2019 - 06:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28302 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:19 PM

Yes.
I was in convoys where I would say "Naruto didn't get anything he really wanted" and nine times out of ten, I get a person telling me "He got Hinata. A great girl that loves him for real and gave him powerful children." I am like "when did Naruto asked for that?"
Originally he wanted to be popular. This is the reason why he wanted to be Hokage. He also wanted to be with Sakura because he had a crush on her. He also wanted to beat Sasuke cause he was popular.
Then after Sasuke left, he wanted to bring Sasuke back because Sakura asked him too and that's when you can see how heartbroken he was that Sakura had a thing for Sasuke, but also shows how much love he had for Sakura because he was willing to sacrifice for her.
He eventually got popular because of his efforts and he still wanted to be Hokage, but he focused all on bringing Sasuke back and telling Sai he still loved Sakura. "How can I [tell her how I feel] when I can't even keep my promises?"
Notice a pattern? Not once does he mention Hinata or have any desire for her....but these people act like this is what he wanted.
Naruto got to be Hokage eventually, but it was a garbage job and his reason for being Hokage made no sense after he got the popularity. Even then, he never got to celebrate even a moment. The coronation was taken from him when his daughter knocked him out.
Naruto is the hero who got NOTHING in the end. He settled for what he can get and still had more taken from him. He couldn't even celebrate his own accomplishments. Nothing.
If you told me "Naruto is miserable and hates his life," I wouldn't be surprised. This is the feeling I get.

Well said James cause it's true cause not once did Naruto ever say he wanted hinata cause I was having an argument on da again over the last and the person says there was always a love story between Naruto and hinata and when I countered that they just said wrong and that's it nothing else to back up their claim. I even said about the pages I counted and still got a wrong from them.

#28303 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:06 PM

Yes.

Exactly. Even Goku in Dragon Ball got a lot of good things from his journey; he became a friend, a hero, a champion when he beat Piccolo in the World Tournament, a husband (even if he wasn't sure about the whole idea of marriage at first, we see how Chichi is a big part of his life), a father (even if he only met Goten after he was born), a grandfather, and also being quite the fighter.

#28304 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:35 PM

Wait they actually that Naruto becoming Hinatas man and getting her pregnant is the only good thing that Naruto did?

It is all Narutos "real fans"  :lmao: :zaru: talk about dont they? If he didn't marry Hinata, they would quit the series, destroy all their Naruto merchandise, set Kishi and his house on fire, etc. etc. It's like Naruto, both the character and series exist solely only for him to "plow into Hinata". But Naruto "IS NOT A ROMANCE MANGA", oh nooooooooooo it is not........................................¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 December 2019 - 04:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28305 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:58 AM

With the amount of utter erasure and reversal that has happened in this ending (for the sake of a secondary character like Hinata, no hate, just the truth), you'd think that if anyone asked you - "Hey, have you read the latest Naruto chapter?" - they would look at you with confusion. The manga temporarily became "Hinata". The ending was literally all about Hinata. No one can defend the ending or deny this fact. It really urks me to see some people really trying to argue in support of all this BS. Hinata is, and always will be, a secondary character who isn't essential to the overall plot. She, like the rest of the other rookies, have their own storylines and interact with the mains here and there. I've never seen such mediocre erasure/reversal from so-called professionals.

I completely agree with everything you've said. Naruto achieved almost nothing and took a major L. This manga is about him, for crying out loud! "But he became Hokage!!!". Yes, he became Hokage in the end, but was it dignified? Was it earned? Was it proper? Did he use this power for good? Did he have those most important to him around? I'll wait for an answer. Based on the facts, the answer is clear and undebatable. 

At this point, it's disgusting to see everything that happened. It's even more disgusting to see so many fans blatantly ignore manga facts (facts that have been confirmed constantly over the course of the manga) and deem their own fantasies as the truth. I'm sick of it. Basic reading comprehension doesn't exist with this fandom. People will constantly say nonsense like "bUt hINaTA AlWaYS lOvEd hIM", "sAkUrA iS LikE his sISteR", "they lOvE Each OtHEr lIKe BrOtHeR/SisTEr", "sAKuRa will ALwAYs LoVE sAsUKe", "iT wAs jUSt a CRuSH" etc. etc. All of this is straight lies and they all know it, they just refuse to accept undebatable facts. 

Like you said, how many times throughout the manga has Naruto clearly shown that he holds feelings for Sakura? This isn't a one-off panel that you can forget easily - then I'd give the benefit of ignorance. No, it's several, re-occuring panels throughout the entire manga. Up until the very damn end. And the whole "iT wAs a rEd hErrInG" attempted excuse...ha! A lot of people must not know what a red herring is. Yes, a relationship/feelings established to readings from the very begining of the manga is a bluff. Yeah OK (sarcasm). An example of a red herring is within the Netflix show 'Raising Dion'. I was fooled with a character but when it all unfolded, it all made perfect sense. A red herring doesn't apply in these types of situations at all. I'm trying to see how it would fit, and unless super complicated, it's not a thing you can use. The love triangle for this series was straighforward. You can't use that writing device in this situation at all. I've never seen an author say something so contradictory about his own story. What a tool.

Yeah, he ended up with Hinata, but like you said, he wasn't trying to get her throughout the entire MANGA. Based on this alone, do you really think that NH was 'mEAnT tO bE"? Hell no, obviously not. She wasn't who he was trying to get. Children with recton powers weren't ever on his list either. Makes you think of the possibility that they prioritized a continuation for 'milking' the series as opposed to ending it with what was already written. You couldn't have a plot for continuation if everything had ended the way it was intended to (aka - 'a happy ending', Naruto achieving what he set out to achieve, minimal problems). It's like they purposely chose these illogical, toxic, character detroying, non-developed pairings etc. for the sake of 1. 'powerful'  children (rectoned inherited abilities) and 2. relationship/character conflict drama. They couldn't have had this Boruto series if Naruto was a proper Hokage, Sasuke had been away figuring out his life with Taka (for example), Sakura was an established medical ninja, everyone else was about their business, everyone was a basic parent etc. Where's the conflict needed for the spin-off? Ugh! What a tradgedy. 

The entire story he was in love with Sakura. Then, at the end, Naruto didn't 'get the girl'. He got Hinata, instead. Hinata will never be 'the girl' from the story. She'll always be the second choice because he never got the chance to tell Sakura the feelings he has had for her snce day damn 1. Hinata will always be the leftovers that happened to be there. Lmao. I can't help but laugh at this - it's indisputable fact that'll stain this pairing forever. Sorry if this is harsh, but it's so extremely frustrating to see people still ignoring literal facts. I don't want to hate this pairing, or the characters. I didn't ask for this - but it's just not present at all within the story. Follow the damn manga - it's really that simple. My stance on NS will never change based on that alone. Rant over. 

Well, there's only one thing to say here, Konan-sama.

:goodjob:   :party:

#28306 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:32 PM

With the amount of utter erasure and reversal that has happened in this ending (for the sake of a secondary character like Hinata, no hate, just the truth), you'd think that if anyone asked you - "Hey, have you read the latest Naruto chapter?" - they would look at you with confusion. The manga temporarily became "Hinata". The ending was literally all about Hinata. No one can defend the ending or deny this fact. It really urks me to see some people really trying to argue in support of all this BS. Hinata is, and always will be, a secondary character who isn't essential to the overall plot. She, like the rest of the other rookies, have their own storylines and interact with the mains here and there. I've never seen such mediocre erasure/reversal from so-called professionals.

I completely agree with everything you've said. Naruto achieved almost nothing and took a major L. This manga is about him, for crying out loud! "But he became Hokage!!!". Yes, he became Hokage in the end, but was it dignified? Was it earned? Was it proper? Did he use this power for good? Did he have those most important to him around? I'll wait for an answer. Based on the facts, the answer is clear and undebatable. 

At this point, it's disgusting to see everything that happened. It's even more disgusting to see so many fans blatantly ignore manga facts (facts that have been confirmed constantly over the course of the manga) and deem their own fantasies as the truth. I'm sick of it. Basic reading comprehension doesn't exist with this fandom. People will constantly say nonsense like "bUt hINaTA AlWaYS lOvEd hIM", "sAkUrA iS LikE his sISteR", "they lOvE Each OtHEr lIKe BrOtHeR/SisTEr", "sAKuRa will ALwAYs LoVE sAsUKe", "iT wAs jUSt a CRuSH" etc. etc. All of this is straight lies and they all know it, they just refuse to accept undebatable facts. 

Like you said, how many times throughout the manga has Naruto clearly shown that he holds feelings for Sakura? This isn't a one-off panel that you can forget easily - then I'd give the benefit of ignorance. No, it's several, re-occuring panels throughout the entire manga. Up until the very damn end. And the whole "iT wAs a rEd hErrInG" attempted excuse...ha! A lot of people must not know what a red herring is. Yes, a relationship/feelings established to readings from the very begining of the manga is a bluff. Yeah OK (sarcasm). An example of a red herring is within the Netflix show 'Raising Dion'. I was fooled with a character but when it all unfolded, it all made perfect sense. A red herring doesn't apply in these types of situations at all. I'm trying to see how it would fit, and unless super complicated, it's not a thing you can use. The love triangle for this series was straighforward. You can't use that writing device in this situation at all. I've never seen an author say something so contradictory about his own story. What a tool.

Yeah, he ended up with Hinata, but like you said, he wasn't trying to get her throughout the entire MANGA. Based on this alone, do you really think that NH was 'mEAnT tO bE"? Hell no, obviously not. She wasn't who he was trying to get. Children with recton powers weren't ever on his list either. Makes you think of the possibility that they prioritized a continuation for 'milking' the series as opposed to ending it with what was already written. You couldn't have a plot for continuation if everything had ended the way it was intended to (aka - 'a happy ending', Naruto achieving what he set out to achieve, minimal problems). It's like they purposely chose these illogical, toxic, character detroying, non-developed pairings etc. for the sake of 1. 'powerful'  children (rectoned inherited abilities) and 2. relationship/character conflict drama. They couldn't have had this Boruto series if Naruto was a proper Hokage, Sasuke had been away figuring out his life with Taka (for example), Sakura was an established medical ninja, everyone else was about their business, everyone was a basic parent etc. Where's the conflict needed for the spin-off? Ugh! What a tradgedy. 

The entire story he was in love with Sakura. Then, at the end, Naruto didn't 'get the girl'. He got Hinata, instead. Hinata will never be 'the girl' from the story. She'll always be the second choice because he never got the chance to tell Sakura the feelings he has had for her snce day damn 1. Hinata will always be the leftovers that happened to be there. Lmao. I can't help but laugh at this - it's indisputable fact that'll stain this pairing forever. Sorry if this is harsh, but it's so extremely frustrating to see people still ignoring literal facts. I don't want to hate this pairing, or the characters. I didn't ask for this - but it's just not present at all within the story. Follow the damn manga - it's really that simple. My stance on NS will never change based on that alone. Rant over. 

Agreed and it is VERY infuriating. Especially when it feels like they never read the same manga.

"NaRuTo, NeVeR sAiD hE lOvEd SaKuRa"
He said it like 5 times.
"wHeReeeeeeee?"
He said it to Gaara, Sai, Konohamaru, the Frogs, and even his own father.

And you got Chapter 693 that debunks SS outright.

These people ask for proof of NaruSaku development and then you show them and then they try to hand wave it, but then they take a Naruto just looking at Hinata as the ultimate form of love.

These people call themselves fans and yet they seem to not have read a single chapter nor seen Naruto the Last move.
"When did Kishimoto say that Naruto didn't know what love was?"
In YOUR Naruto the Last movie. The very scene you praise to death as the ultimate form of love...meant NOTHING to Naruto according to Naruto the Last. YOUR canon...says Naruto was too stupid.

"When did Hinata ever say she was selfish?"
She said it twice. Once in the very scene with Pein that again, you LOVE so much. "I am just being selfish." She admitted she did it to be selfish. She also said it in the Naruto the Last movie where she admitted to Naruto himself that she cared more about the scarf for Naruto than her own sister. She said this herself....and they refuse to admit this.

This is worse than the Batman vs Superman argument.
Batman himself admitted that he would lose to Superman if all things were equal. Batman admits that his only advantage was that Superman does not kill...especially his friends. Take that away and Batman would be kittening his pants. BUT people still believe Batman can easily beat Superman.

I don't understand that these fans are so fanatical that even when the characters themselves admit that their motives are shallow, they refuse to accept it.

This is why they no longer say "accept the canon" because now even they are realizing that they don't want to accept it. They are finally admitting that that argument does not hold weight anymore...not like it did int he first place, but whatever. Point is, they are realizing they can't use an argument if they don't believe it themselves

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 December 2019 - 09:35 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28307 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:00 AM

Agreed and it is VERY infuriating. Especially when it feels like they never read the same manga.
He said it like 5 times.
"wHeReeeeeeee?"
These people ask for proof of NaruSaku development and then you show them and then they try to hand wave it, but then they take a Naruto just looking at Hinata as the ultimate form of love.
These people call themselves fans and yet they seem to not have read a single chapter nor seen Naruto the Last move.
In YOUR Naruto the Last movie. The very scene you praise to death as the ultimate form of love...meant NOTHING to Naruto according to Naruto the Last. YOUR canon...says Naruto was too stupid.
She said it twice. Once in the very scene with Pein that again, you LOVE so much. "I am just being selfish." She admitted she did it to be selfish. She also said it in the Naruto the Last movie where she admitted to Naruto himself that she cared more about the scarf for Naruto than her own sister. She said this herself....and they refuse to admit this.
Batman himself admitted that he would lose to Superman if all things were equal. Batman admits that his only advantage was that Superman does not kill...especially his friends. Take that away and Batman would be kittening his pants. BUT people still believe Batman can easily beat Superman.
I don't understand that these fans are so fanatical that even when the characters themselves admit that their motives are shallow, they refuse to accept it.
This is why they no longer say "accept the canon" because now even they are realizing that they don't want to accept it. They are finally admitting that that argument does not hold weight anymore...not like it did int he first place, but whatever. Point is, they are realizing they can't use an argument if they don't believe it themselves

Well said cause it's so true. They act like a bunch of spoiled brats and whine like babies trust I know from da.

#28308 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:09 PM

Whelp...this is how you know the Naruto fandom is fudged. This is why we can't have nice things.
cQjGKxK.png

Meanwhile
Me: "I can talk about every Naruto episode in 1 word: SASKEEEEEEEHHHHH"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 December 2019 - 05:14 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28309 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:34 PM

Whelp...this is how you know the Naruto fandom is fudged. This is why we can't have nice things.cQjGKxK.png
Meanwhile
Me: "I can talk about every Naruto episode in 1 word: SASKEEEEEEEHHHHH"

I fail to see what those other videos have to do with Naruto save the might guy death battle.
Oh I think I though of someone who hinata could have either Lucy or Mira from fairy tail.

#28310 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:02 PM

He said it like 5 times.
"wHeReeeeeeee?"

Oh for sure, they are not tooting their horns anymore by saying "accept the canon", because accepting the canon means that they accept that NH's marriage is NOT romantic and Boruto's issues stems from the fact that his father is a neglectful deatbeat and his mother is passive, apathetic, and gives no kittens about anything to whatever problems now that she got "THE D***" she always wanted :zaru:  That is what "accepting canon" is. Even they know it  :yes: Nardo is not showing he is head over heels for Hinata anymore and Hinata is barely given the chance because he is almost never home. Not to mention, wasn't there an admission that Boruto was named such because he was THE BOLT holding this marriage together? :th_yeah:

The entire story he was in love with Sakura. Then, at the end, Naruto didn't 'get the girl'. He got Hinata, instead. Hinata will never be 'the girl' from the story. She'll always be the second choice because he never got the chance to tell Sakura the feelings he has had for her snce day damn 1. Hinata will always be the leftovers that happened to be there. Lmao. I can't help but laugh at this - it's indisputable fact that'll stain this pairing forever. Sorry if this is harsh, but it's so extremely frustrating to see people still ignoring literal facts. I don't want to hate this pairing, or the characters. I didn't ask for this - but it's just not present at all within the story. Follow the damn manga - it's really that simple. My stance on NS will never change based on that alone. Rant over.

Well it's obvious when you think about it. How did Nardo and Hinata's marriage happen? DESTROY EVERYTHING the series stands for. Destroy the character named Naruto Uzumaki. Destroy his bonds with his loved ones to actually give any chance for him to look Hinata's way, such as his father figure Iruka, his best friend and yaoi obsession Sasuke, and also Kakashi, Tsunade, etc. etc.  His undying love for Sakura is excused as a "rivalry with Sasuke" which INSULTS the very foundation of their friendship and makes both look like hypocrites. That movie said Nardo knew shadow clone/kage bunshin since childhood and NOT AT age 12 when he read it from Tobirama's forbidden scroll in chapter/episode 1. IT WAS SNOWING in Konoha when the manga never indicated such weather in the village. Not to mention it took the BIGGEST DUMP on the validity of NH to date whether NH fans and Hinata fanatics want to admit it or not, which is is HINATA STRAIGHT UP confessed to Nardo over 2 years ago because this movie is "canon" and Nardo STILL ignores her. Sakura asks Nardo to walk Hinata home and, and he says with a confused look "Why"?. But ignore all that because that is the movie where Hinata got her wish and married the man of her dreams, AM I RIGHT? Even though he is not actually the man of her dreams anymore when you think about it. What did she fall in love with in Naruto Uzumaki again? That he never gave up. What did Nardo Scumzamki do when she rejected him and forced herself to marry Toneri? HE GAVE UP. Until he's convinced he can win her over and make her his. So you see that very movie insults EVERYTHING about Naruto AND the franchise's fans. But like I said, "Yay sayers" of the movie don't care about any of that, because all they are drooling over is that NH "tied the knot" and "chitty chitty bang banged" like wild rabbits!!!!   :lmao: And FORGET how forced it felt and looked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2020 - 06:16 PM.

#28311 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:08 PM

Not to mention, wasn't there an admission that Boruto was named such because he was the (Only may I add) BOLT holding this marriage together? :th_yeah:

Yeah, because nothing says "Happy family" more than "Hey, you had a kid with me...you're stuck paying the bills."

Meanwhile Sasuke is like:

Hinata: "Let me tell you about my Ho-ka-ge, two kids big house and a..."
Sasuke: "I don't give a kitten"
Naruto: "Let me tell you about work load days, it so cray, it's insane and..."
Sasuke: "I don't give a kitten."
Sakura: "You're my boyfriend and you're so hot, and the love that I have for you..."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 December 2019 - 09:12 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28312 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:35 PM

Yeah, because nothing says "Happy family" more than "Hey, you had a kid with me...you're stuck paying the bills."
Meanwhile Sasuke is like:

Hinata: "Let me tell you about my Ho-ka-ge, two kids big house and a..."
Naruto: "Let me tell you about work load days, it so cray, it's insane and..."
Sasuke: "I don't give a kitten."
Sakura: "You're my boyfriend and you're so hot, and the love that I have for you..."

That's actually on point and wait if bolt is the only thing holding their marriage together doesn't that mean Naruto never cared about her or how do I want to word this.

#28313 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:23 PM

Remember, the novelization of the Last had Naruto admitting to himself that he got with her out of guilt and Kishimoto himself said that relationship was created out of pity for Hinata. So yeah, the foundations of their "love" is built out of misguided guilt, obligation and pity. Romantic, ain't it?

As for the Bolt thing, IIRC, didn't Sasuke more or less tell Sakura in the manga that the only reason he was home more often was because Sarada? So, the reason these couples haven't divorced yet is because of their kids.-_-

Edited by Kagomaru, 31 December 2019 - 05:28 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#28314 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:32 PM

Remember, the novelization of the Last had Naruto admitting to himself that he got with her out of guilt and Kishimoto himself said that relationship was created out of pity for Hinata. So yeah, the foundations of their "love" is built out of misguided guilt, obligation and pity. Romantic, ain't it?
As for the Bolt thing, IIRC, didn't Sasuke more or less tell Sakura in the manga that the only reason he was home more often was because Sarada? So, the reason these couples haven't divorced yet is because of their kids.-_-

That only goes so far til either says it's over.
Really Naruto actually said that. What a great love story and hero not.

#28315 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 07:48 PM

As for the Bolt thing, IIRC, didn't Sasuke more or less tell Sakura in the manga that the only reason he was home more often was because Sarada? So, the reason these couples haven't divorced yet is because of their kids. -_-

Still a lame excuse. XP My parents had me and my brother Jordan and they still ended up separating then divorcing as things got tougher over time! SO what're Naruto and Sasuke's excuses?! XP

#28316 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:02 PM

Still a lame excuse. XP My parents had me and my brother Jordan and they still ended up separating then divorcing as things got tougher over time! SO what're Naruto and Sasuke's excuses?! XP

Agreed same with my parents divorcing which turned out to be better on my mom and me.
I know I'd love to her their excuses.

#28317 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:12 AM

They got one. DIVORCE IS TOO DARK, MATURE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE STORY!!! :zaru: Literally, some have said that *cough* analyzer *cough*

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 January 2020 - 08:54 AM.

#28318 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:16 AM

They got one. DIVORCE IS TOO DARK, MATURE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE STORY!!! :zaru: Literally, some have said that *cough* analyzer *cough*

And nothing with obito and the Uchiha did wasn't dark and mature.

#28319 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:52 PM

And nothing with obito and the Uchiha did wasn't dark and mature.

Or some of the other kitten like Asuma dying and leaving Kurenai without her husband (since it was hinted they got married when she was shown with a ring when visiting Shikamaru at Asuma's grave) and leaving Mirai without her dad ISN'T... XP That's such blatant hypocrisy right there.

#28320 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

Or y'know, the fact that the story's premise itself involves children being trained to murder people at a young age or how these same children are being experimented on by madmen or turned into WoMD by implanting demons inside of them.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users