5 replies to this topic

#1 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

My goal is to read every single NaruSaku doujinshi that I can possibly read. But I think I read all I can find... I read all of Lady GTs comics, a few by Minamishi, and Ive even read all the, um... lewd... ones that I can find. If anyone has any to suggest, please feel free~

#2 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

This guy's youtube account: https://www.youtube....0fSVKOvw/videos

Not all the videos are of doujinshi, some of them are just fanart or whatever, but most of them are from what I have seen.

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, I don't think there are many NaruSaku doujinshis unfortunately. I wish there were though, and if anyone does know of any more, that would be cool!!

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

unreach by indie riquez on deviantart. Aaliyah-draws on tumblr. narusakufactory and askshinachiku(they're both kirabook) on tumblr is a good source too.

Do you mean new ones or old ones?

ナルサク

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, I don't think there are many NaruSaku doujinshis unfortunately. I wish there were though, and if anyone does know of any more, that would be cool!!

Yet I bet there are plenty of NH/SS doujins even if they're shown so OOC. You know being the perfect family nothing, compare to how they're shown in Boruto. Just like fan fiction. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:20 AM

I read too many at once... Someone erase my memory so I can enjoy them once more :sad:

Edited by winter-serenade, 26 December 2017 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users