#22 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

Thank you! It was awesome. You can really see the progression and change in dynamics compared to when they first formed Team 7. Even without the surrounding panels or the full manga you can still get a feel of the story and it feel like you know exactly what's going on. The only negative is basically the lack of Sakura in current chapters because you can feel how jarring her appearance is in the last few posted panels, but hopefully kishimoto will show her soon. And kicking butt at that! After all, there is a limit to out Sakura withdrawals... Heh.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#23 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

Slex, you totally rox

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#24 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

All i can say is omfg.gif wow.png

Confidence improved from 100% to 1000%, make some more come our way plz Kishi,

Even in the confession panels there are still tidbits of her having good intentions for Naruto, heck he is even thinking of her after the confession before overcoming his hatred from when he hurt her in the 4 tails incident.

There is no way in hell something this developed and built would just vanish

Excellent job Slextrem, and yeah that perverted scene is one of the best comdic scenes in the whole series.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#25 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

You know out of everything on here this panel stood out the most.

It's just hilarious to see Naruto in that panel! You would think he'd be afraid but he's just so happy! tongue.gif
He's in the presence of one of the strongest tsunderes in existence and he can't stop smiling! I don't know, maybe it's just me but I love this panel.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#26 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

If we`re picking favorites this is mine:

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#27 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 2 2013, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know out of everything on here this panel stood out the most.

It's just hilarious to see Naruto in that panel! You would think he'd be afraid but he's just so happy! tongue.gif
He's in the presence of one of the strongest tsunderes in existence and he can't stop smiling! I don't know, maybe it's just me but I love this panel.

This panel exists and there's still some fans who say that he doesn't love her anymore and that he's over her fu.png

This love from a protagonist can't diminish.

#28 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Wow, awesome! Must have been hard work.
Very good job done there!

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#29 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Apr 2 2013, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! It was awesome. You can really see the progression and change in dynamics compared to when they first formed Team 7. Even without the surrounding panels or the full manga you can still get a feel of the story and it feel like you know exactly what's going on. The only negative is basically the lack of Sakura in current chapters because you can feel how jarring her appearance is in the last few posted panels, but hopefully kishimoto will show her soon. And kicking butt at that! After all, there is a limit to out Sakura withdrawals... Heh.

I believe there will be more for her soon. smile.gif

After reading all of the chapters together, it doesn't even feel like she's missing. There are a couple of fights in-between her appearances, but since I wasn't having to wait a week for the next chapter, I ran into one of her moments rather quickly. She's still given quite a few significant moments throughout the War Arc - I'm going to say it's slightly less than equal panel time to everyone else. The best way to read this kind of manga is by volume, for sure.

Another really interesting thing about reading the manga as a whole was how irrelevant Hinata's biggest moments felt. After going through all of those moments with Naruto, Sakura, Team Seven, etc... her conversation with Naruto, her confession, when Naruto rescues her from the zetsu... None of it really stood out. She was constantly being overshadowed by the plot of the story, which she has no involvement in. I'm assuming it will end up being the same case for the handhold. We'll see.

I'm also really surprised at how much Sakura actually did during the Pain arc. It didn't feel like much at the time, but as I was reading through, I kept running into panels of her. I felt really proud of her character after that arc. I feel like she truly acted as a heroine, even though she wasn't contributing to the battle. She was on her feet and helping everyone as soon as the attack started; After Naruto arrived she tried to stay informed about what was happening during the battle; When he went 6-tails she instantly had Katsuyu tell everyone to evacuate the area, at the same time she was trying to figure out how to stop Naruto, at the same time she was planning on saving Hinata. That`s my girl. love.gif

#30 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 2 2013, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After reading all of the chapters together, it doesn't even feel like she's missing. There are a couple of fights in-between her appearances, but since I wasn't having to wait a week for the next chapter, I ran into one of her moments rather quickly. She's still given quite a few significant moments throughout the War Arc - I'm going to say it's slightly less than equal panel time to everyone else. The best way to read this kind of manga is by volume, for sure.

Another really interesting thing about reading the manga as a whole was how irrelevant Hinata's biggest moments felt. After going through all of those moments with Naruto, Sakura, Team Seven, etc... her conversation with Naruto, her confession, when Naruto rescues her from the zetsu... None of it really stood out. She was constantly being overshadowed by the plot of the story, which she has no involvement in. I'm assuming it will end up being the same case for the handhold. We'll see.

I'm also really surprised at how much Sakura actually did during the Pain arc. It didn't feel like much at the time, but as I was reading through, I kept running into panels of her. I felt really proud of her character after that arc. I feel like she truly acted as a heroine, even though she wasn't contributing to the battle. She was on her feet and helping everyone as soon as the attack started; After Naruto arrived she tried to stay informed about what was happening during the battle; When he went 6-tails she instantly had Katsuyu tell everyone to evacuate the area, at the same time she was trying to figure out how to stop Naruto, at the same time she was planning on saving Hinata. That`s my girl. love.gif

Sakura for president biggrin.gif. But seriusly, Naruto can be the biggest goofball in existence but as long as he has Sakura he`s going to do a great job as hokage.

Also great job slex. Thank you for your hard work.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#31 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 2 2013, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And this is why i disagree with people saying shes not heroine like, kishi keeps forgetting her, sakura is undeveloped and hinata is a better heroine. As i said many times, she doesnt seem to be forgotten if you read the manga in chunks.

As always, i dont think kishi has done a bad job with his heroine.

Edited by PhenixElite, 02 April 2013 - 02:31 PM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#32 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Kishi could have done a bit more with sakura but all the events, that's enough to fall back to until we see so otherwise.

After seeing this much even if some of it is not pairing stuff for narusaku, it's still development between them, just minor. Yet people act like all this can just go away or be forgotten. Kishi needs either a lot of white out or on giant sheet to cover and hide all this. It's looking more and more likely that narutos character would lose his logic and consistency to just drop his crush on sakura. Hell the story would lose logic if this happened.

But remember he never gives up, and the one thing I bet he would never give up on is sakura.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#33 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 2 2013, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's funny that you say this because I just marathoned 200+ chapters to refresh myself on the plot and to catch up a bit and I loved every single second. Holy crap when I was reading weekly updates, it was torture. I don't know why it's so different.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#34 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

Ahh memories. Nice job putting this together. I wonder if the Naru/Hina collection is even half this long?

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#35 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 2 2013, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh memories. Nice job putting this together. I wonder if the Naru/Hina collection is even half this long?

Oh please. It`s probably below the post image limit biggrin.gif

#36 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 2 2013, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh please. It`s probably below the post image limit biggrin.gif

here's the entire thing, courtesy of deviant art :
Notice how 1/4 of it is 615..... Yeah....

edit: forgot to add a spoiler

Edited by Branden, 02 April 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#37 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 2 2013, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here's the entire thing, courtesy of deviant art :
Notice how 1/4 of it is 615..... Yeah....

edit: forgot to add a spoiler

Notice how even more of it is just Hinata?

#38 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 2 2013, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Notice how even more of it is just Hinata?

Isn`t NH just a silly concept biggrin.gif

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Now compared all those panels, chapters the development NS has been given since the beginning of the manga to chapters 437 and 615 which are considered as" NH moments"? 2 chapters against over 400 chapters anyone can tell which pairing has the more development and build up.

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 April 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

I hope this gets pinned, this is amazing Slextrem!. Now when other NS fans starts to doubt their own pairing, they can just be linked to this thread biggrin.gif

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users