XJinUzumakiNamikazeX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Mangas, Japanese band's, Japan. Just about anything ^^

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

things that make me rage? :

1. Men who beat woman, then claim they had it coming. kittening hate them kinds of guys.

2. Rapist, never liked them to begin with.

3. People who stab you in the back, turning your friends again you.

4. and last but not least, people who can't see that Hinata is a stalker, HAS zero development with Naruto but, still say they are LOVERS. i can't stress enough how much i rage over this because the same stuff occurs in real life where theres zero development with people yet, someone will still say the guy has to 'love' her because she Believed in him. Yeah ok whatever, all she does is stalk, faint, blush an thats it.

and thats the things that make me full of rage! mwahaha.gif
The Secret to life: Enjoyment

I'm the Gawd Damm Batman!

Guys, Unfortunately this is a really bad Ideal. I mean why am I the only one wearing a gawd damm bomb? No way dude, You're expecting me to die!

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (XJinUzumakiNamikazeX @ Mar 16 2013, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
things that make me rage? :

1. Men who beat woman, then claim they had it coming. kittening hate them kinds of guys.

2. Rapist, never liked them to begin with.

3. People who stab you in the back, turning your friends again you.

4. and last but not least, people who can't see that Hinata is a stalker, HAS zero development with Naruto but, still say they are LOVERS. i can't stress enough how much i rage over this because the same stuff occurs in real life where theres zero development with people yet, someone will still say the guy has to 'love' her because she Believed in him. Yeah ok whatever, all she does is stalk, faint, blush an thats it.

and thats the things that make me full of rage! mwahaha.gif

Who likes rapists?
SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 16 2013, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who likes rapists?

Rapists like rapists.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#44 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

1. When some people look down on you just because you can't do some things..

2. When the person who ruined your childhood meets you like daily but acts like nothing has happened before.

3. Ignorant people who just don't want to accept the truth.

4. Killing, rape and people who stabs you in the back.

#45 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

I got a few more.

1. People who blame a tool for what the person does. If someone kills someone else, the murderer is not to blame, but the gun itself OR they blame the media such as video games.

2. Modern day gamers (Mostly): I lived in the gaming world since the days of Atari and NES. Some gamers started in the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era. Now while I am willing to give gamers a chance, 8 times out of 10 I find that gamers who start later and are younger tend to be more arrogant. They look at the games graphics rather than if the game is fun. They look at hardware instead of software.

There are so many great games out there that have been strongly underrated because the supposed graphics are not up to snuff or it isn't on the right console or isn't the right genre.

Now, not all gamers are like this, but I come across the jerkholes all more often.

I have gotten told by little kids 14 years younger than me tel me to get off "Their Halo" while I hve been playing the game even before they learned how to walk.

3. Fanboys/Fangirls: this is self-explanatory

4. People who believe in "There are two opinions: Mine and the wrong one."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 March 2013 - 11:25 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

Some people feel more sorry for an animal that has experienced some sort of abuse(animaltesting, fur farming -- anything) if the victim is "cute".
Or people who says it's evil to eat "cute" cats and dogs in Indonesia. The meat industry treats any animal horribly wherever you go.

I've met people with this mindset..Ignorant pests..I don't care if it's fat cow or a cute little puppy. bash.gif

Edited by sushi., 28 March 2013 - 02:31 AM.

ナルサク

#47 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 27 2013, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people feel more sorry for an animal that has experienced some sort of abuse(animaltesting, fur farming -- anything) if the victim is "cute".
Or people who says it's evil to eat "cute" cats and dogs in Indonesia. The meat industry treats any animal horribly wherever you go.

I've met people with this mindset..Ignorant pests..I don't care if it's fat cow or a cute little puppy. bash.gif

I know what you are saying for sure. It's absurd. Even if there is a range of care that differs between animals, it should be based upon intelligence. For example, pigs are more intelligent than dogs and have an even more sophisticated emotional system, so when they aren't handled appropriately when slaughtered, hormones and chemicals can make the meat toxic.

Even still it's more complicated. The whole meat industry is crazy. I don't eat shrimp because of how it's fished. When they catch shrimp, the boats just drag a huge net across the sea floor which destroys it. And when they haul the net up, for every pound of shrimp they catch, they have also pulled in several pounds of other sea life that dies and gets tossed out.

Really any unsustainable industry is irresponsible to humanity and yet it seems the world's biggest industries are the unsustainable ones facepalm.png

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

If you rage you lose but i believe it's fake i hope.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 March 2013 - 02:39 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

*inhale*

I'm tired of people in the nerd community dogging on me for being girly. I hate to sound like a special snowflake, but yeah. Naturally, a huge chunk of nerds are OK with it, but there are people, a lot of them friends I made when I dogged on girly people, now show significant less respect for me now that I love make-up, shopping, etc. Maybe I brought it on myself, but it's kinda annoying at times.

*exhale*

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 30 March 2013 - 07:03 AM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#50 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Mar 30 2013, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*inhale*

I'm tired of people in the nerd community dogging on me for being girly. I hate to sound like a special snowflake, but yeah. Naturally, a huge chunk of nerds are OK with it, but there are people, a lot of them friends I made when I dogged on girly people, now show significant less respect for me now that I love make-up, shopping, etc. Maybe I brought it on myself, but it's kinda annoying at times.

*exhale*

Lol get back to the kitchen (its a joke, sorry times 10)

A lot of things make me angry:
  1. Vegetarians
  2. People who are forcing me to see 9gag i just saw a minute ago
  3. Repetetive motion
  4. If somebody tickles me
  5. When somebody tells a great joke in a way that ruins it
  6. When profesors dont realise their subject isnt the only one
  7. When somebody talks to my crush
  8. If someguy on my volleyball team fails no reason whatsoever
  9. When It`s to hot and flies are buzzing all around
  10. When people don`t respect my private time.
  11. When I get a phonecall for no important reason and the time couldn`t be worse.
  12. When there a NH filler

I could go on.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#51 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

What makes me angry is
mad.gif

What gets me out of me are people who despise others and who believe just himself has feelings and problems.

facepalm.png

rawr.gif

#52 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

New youtube. Google plus. I don't get it. mad.gif I don't even know where my inbox button is and no, I don't want to change my username for the 100th time.

ナルサク

#53 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

When your 26 year old sister who still lives at home seems to be on her period 24/7, screaming at you about everything from an uncapped tube of toothpaste to a cup left on the kitchen counter. When you point out that she's guilty of doing the same exact things, you get even more profanities thrown at you. Sometimes I just want to clock her in the face. dry.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#54 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

1) When I accidentally lay on my hair and then try to move my head.

2) When I close the car door on my hair. Yeah, that happens.

3) When I can't remember if I locked the front door after getting comfortable in bed.

4) When I open a yogurt cup and the tab breaks off.

5) When I open a yogurt cup successfully, but it sprays all over my clothes.

6) When I finish painting my nails and then hit them on the door.

7) When I accidentally clamp my hair-straightener on my ear.

8) When I open a bottle of sparkling water in the car, and it sprays all over my lap.

9) When I spend $150.00 on groceries and there's still nothing to eat.

10) Public washrooms. Ick.

#55 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Things That Make Me Rage:

1). I hate waiting. I can't stand waiting for anything for way too long when chances are, I probably have something better to do.
2). When I get constant hypercriticism and nagging if just happen to mess up in something a few times if I already know what I messed up and don't need someone trying to throw it in my face.
3). Trolls piss me off. I don't like seeing obscene, rude comments to insulting people by acting like they are the only people right and everyone else who believes differently is wrong. Aroggance and bragging annoys me extremely. dry.gif
4). Loud environments, especially if it's a classroom. I'm a reserved, quiet individual and I'd like to be able to hear myself think, thank you.
5). Shallow people who judge their opinion of someone based on how they look and if they think that person is ugly, constantly talk about how disgusting that person is when they don't even really know them. rolleyes.gif
6). Extremists in general. But the example I can think of is in fandoms. I despise it when people have no logical basis and delude themselves into thinking a ship is either completely detestable/completely flawless when the series is showing you the opposite. It's even worse for me in characters and you see someone who HATES that character to the point they twist every, single thing they do into something selfish and unforgiving when the character has done good things themselves. Same with extreme love. It's just ... there's a line, people. Nothing is completely terrible or completely perfect. facepalm.png
7). Restrictions over something I really care about. I'm not that big on authority sometimes and I'd rather do things on my own terms, not other people.
8). Arguments about religion, especially when others try to force their beliefs on you. It's not your right to say someone should believe or not believe in God if they don't want to. It's pointless and arrogant behavior. Just move along and believe what you want. sleep.gif
9). Being forced to do something when you're sleepless and exhausted. I'm not going to do it well and I don't want to, so if it's not too important, don't make me do it.
10). Surprises. I like to constantly be aware of what's going on and being shocked too much is not my idea of a good time. I prefer to be expecting it so I can absorb it than not.
11). Monotonous routine. I may not like surprises but I like variety. Doing the same thing everyday without any slight change to it? I get bored pretty easily and being bored sucks.

I probably have a lot more things that make me rage but this are the things at the top of my head. happy.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#56 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

Not being able to earn the same amount of many like before.

Price inflation.

Always remembering the day I crash my Mazda 3 whenever I see someone else driving one. Darm me and my Uchiha syndrome (unable to let go lost).

#57 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

when someome from your family ask this simply question.
Are you dating?
SK-303_image007.jpg

#58 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Here's a few of mine.

1. Striking out looking at a third pitch strike when i'm up to bat in a baseball game. Just makes me want to bash.gif. Doesn't look very appealing to college scouts either.

2. My shyness is probably my worst trait. It hampers me pretty badly especially when I talk to people of authority, being the one to strike up a conversation with someone, or trying to talk to women that I find to be above me in "good looks" or popularity status.

3. People who take perception over substance. This can apply to many things, but I hate it when people can't accept facts or don't even try to look them up but create their beliefs on what others say to them.

4. School. I make very good grades, but I hate sitting in a classroom enviroment and the worst part is that i still have to go through college after next year.

5. The last is one that James S. Cassidy said: trying to find a scapegoat like a gun when we should be blaming a person. In the end, it was the persons choice. I hate it when people play the perpetrader is the victom card.

Edited by Beastbomb, 14 April 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#59 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 13 2013, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
7) When I accidentally clamp my hair-straightener on my ear.

This made me wince because UHHHHH YES

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#60 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

Huh. Come to think of it, I haven't raged in a while. But the last time I did was that jockstrap incident.

What? mellow.gif

*crickets chirp*

*tumbleweeds everywhere*

(pretending four star doesn't exist)

Edited by The Tax-Man, 16 April 2013 - 01:22 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users