• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

Yeah so I decided to create this thread so I can make update notifications, answer questions or share any thoughts I may have on my fics. Lol! Anyway, today is the day I released Chapter one of my on going series Naruto: Chronicles of the Seventh. Looking back on it it really is the most ambitious bit of writing I've ever attemtped. This would make four "books" with over 70 chapters. Clearly not as long as many other stories on FF.net but it's pretty damned long for me. Lol! Right now the only thing that concerns me is that this latest Book in this world I've created will hopefully garner as many fans as my previous work.

Well,

I guess I should start with a link to My Homepage.

Here is my latest release:

Chronicles of the Seventh Book IV: Curse of the Namikaze
Chapters: 1
Summary: Konoha. Nearly five years has passed since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War and an unprecedented peace has settled across much of the land. But when an old enemy returns in search of an ancient power that threatens all mankind and could reveal the dark truth behind the lost Namikaze Clan. The Seventh Hokage must rise to shield the world from destruction once again.

For those wanting to read Books I through III, here you go...

Book I: Dissenssion
Chapters: 16
Summary: After three years of Banishment from Konoha by Danzo, the Sixth Hokage. Naruto returns home. But to what type of home has he returned to? With Konoha at the brink of war will Naruto be thier saviour or thier ultimate destruction? Reviews are welcomed!

Book II: New Dawn
Chapters: 19
Summary: The Fourth Ninja War has begun! Witness the rise of the Seventh Hokage through blood, tears and loss. This is book two of my Three part saga!

Book III: End of Innocence
Chapters: 39
Summary: The final battle for the fate of the ninja world has begun! Naruto must fight beyond, grief and self doubt to bring peace to the ninja world and become the Seventh Hokage! Witness the beginning of the End!

Chonicles of the Seventh (Lost Chapter): The Wedding
Chapters: 1
Summary: Continuing my Chronicles of the Seventh series, The Fourth Great Ninja War is over and Naruto and Sakura must face thier next greatest challenge...thier Wedding Day! Can they overcome all the odds and finally tie the knot or will it end in disaster!

Okay, so here is the black sheep among my works. It's called:

Story: Naruto's Great Ramen Challenge
Rating: K+
Genres: Humor
Summary: Set two days before he leaves with Jiraiya for his two years of training, Naruto Uzumaki has twenty four hours to make the best meal Sakura has ever had in an effort to finally impress the girl of his dreams!

I say its the black sheep because it was my first ever attempt at writing Fanfiction and needless to say...it was kinda rough. kitten who am I kidding it sucked ass. The story idea was a good one but I think I could have done better with the execution. Ah well! You live and you learn.

Alright now this one people here at H&E might be familiar with. It's the fic that one me a sweet prize here!

Story: Jingle All the Way
Rating: T
Genres: Romance / Humor
Summary: It's Christmas in Konoha and Naruto wants to get the lady he likes a great gift. But as the day goes on he quickly remembers that things often never go as they're planned.

Okay, time for some honesty. First off this was an idea I actually had to write back in 2010. I tried to write it in time for Xmas of that year. I hated the version I wrote and scrapped it. I tried it again in 2011 and again I hated what I wrote. Then I tried it again for last Xmas and though I got it done I wasn't able to have it out by Xmas. shamefulcry0js.gif I was two weeks late!!! And it was about a week after that I even noticed that H&E was having a contest and I was like, why not! Nothing to lose, right. Anyway, I was happy to win, especially when I read the other submissions. Especially Secret Santa. Narudeeds wrote his ass off! People should read his work.

Next up...

Story: Letting Go
Genres: Romance / Angst
Summary: The Fourth Great Ninja War has ended and Sasuke has returned to Konoha. But as Team Seven tries to heal thier emotional scars, Naruto begins acting strangly. Now Sakura is out to find out why. But will the answers heal Team Seven or destroy it for good?

Idea was pretty simple. What if Naruto succeeded in bringing Sasuke back. How would his return affect the relationship between Sakura and Naruto who have grown very close in his absence? I really...really liked how this one turned out. I mean there are a few things I would have liked to add in hindsight but it is what it is.

There was a bit of controversy with this one. It seems that I wrote a scene between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata that turned out to look as if I was trying to make fun of or put down Hinata. That was never my intention. Ok, so I'm trying to not give anything away in the story but that scene was more about Sakura, seeing them together, letting her jealousy get the better of her and over-reacting. *sigh* I actually ended up having a debate with a reader who reviewed it and said the scene was unnecessarily cruel to the character. I argued with him that that was never my intent. But by the end he actually convinved me that whether it was my intention or not that was how it would be perceived. And he was right. However I believe that once I put something out there I should never edit it. Once it's out it's out, so chose not to edit the scene out, despite the fact that I really want to. Lol!

Next up...

Story: Seven Sins
Genres: Adventure / Fantasy / Romance / Humor / Action / Tragedy
Summary: In a post-apocalyptic world ruled over by a ruthless empire, a group of mythical ninja have appeared to bring justice to an unjust world. Hated, feared and persecuted for their very existence these prophisied warriors are believed to be capable of saving this dying planet. But have they come to be saviors or to bring a final, horrible judgement?

This is the story that I'm most excited to write. This one really allows me to cut lose when it comes to some of the ideas I have in store. It's my first fic where I don't have to stick within the rules who the characters are and I can recreate them a bit. It's a violent fic and I warn those who read this that this is not a "happy" story. I really think that once all is said and done people may find this to be the best of my works. I think I will anyway. Lol!

Well, that's all for now. I'll post my updates as well as any thoughts I may have as time goes on. Laterz.

#2 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Thats a lot of writing

#3 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 4 2013, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a lot of writing

Lol! I do what I love.

#4 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

Just read "Letting Go", I wanted to say it was great. I liked how you kept the characters personality in your story. I especially liked how you created a sad and depressed Naruto, very interesting. Keep writing, can't wait to read more of your work!
NaruSaku

#5 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Mar 4 2013, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just read "Letting Go", I wanted to say it was great. I liked how you kept the characters personality in your story. I especially liked how you created a sad and depressed Naruto, very interesting. Keep writing, can't wait to read more of your work!

laugh.gif

Thank you for the praise. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it. I've had people tell me they would like to see a part II to this one. Something where we get to see Sakura and Naruto together. TBH, I'm not sure. It's something I've considered but part of me thinks it's beter just being a one shot.

#6 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

So here is the latest chapter of Seven Sins.

This chapter turned out to be a little longer than I initially wanted. It was one of the those things where I just kept writing and writing and the next thing I know I've got well over 8000 words for one chapter. But I was very pleased with this one.

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

Dammit... bro! cool.gif I was wondering when ever yo're going to show up here after OMF. Good to see you too!

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Lol! Actually I've had an account here since 2009. I've just mostly kept quiet and read posts though. But I'm slowly becoming more active.

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

More like I was trying to refer about you, coming out of hiding for nearly four years cool.gif Still, it feels empty without you being leader of a small NS nation. As for your stories, I got to envy you just a little that you don't received the Sakura lusting being a Sasuke fangirl flames in your Seven Sins story, like I have in mine RC. Anyways, I need time to read you new Chronicels story.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Ahh! It's fine if Kazekage-san takes over for me as leader of that little FC. Truth is I don't have the time for it anyway. When it comes to the SaSuxSaku dynamic in my Seven Sins story, I think it has had a negative affect in that my readership for that story has drooped a bit. Which isn't bothering me but it is noticable. No biggy. I'm sure readership will improve once I change things up a bit. Which is coming in time.

#11 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

Bah! A last second trip this weekend to Virginia Beach interferred with the release of a new chapter of Seven Sins that was due yesterday. Working to get it out today! Lol!

#12 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

I read letting go is was a very good story. I like it because is a fanfic after war and because you did not skip a lot time.  I know Kishi would not dedicate a chapter to NS and put a plot like your story, but if Naruto would be a shojo no doubt we could have a end like that. If your story would be a little longer  with just the drama and no battles it wil be more interesting, but still your story is good and period.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#13 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:45 AM

Maybe it's time I get this little thread up and running properly again. Here are the new fics I've written since my last update:

Name: Meet Me At The Cafe

Characters: Naruto U. / Sakura H.

Genres: Drama / Romance

Summary: When Haruno Sakura overhears a conversation she was never meant to hear she finds her entire world turned upside down. Unable to get things back to the way things were, she must decide whether to give in to new passions or let a treasured friendship die away.

Name: Versus

Characters: Naruto U. / Sasuke U.

Genres: Adventure / General / Action

Summary: A very simple premise. No dialogue. No exposition. No holds barred. Naruto versus Sasuke.

Name: FireWorks

Rating: K

Characters: Naruto U. / Sakura U. / Sasuke U. / Kakashi H.

Genres: Romance / Drama / Comedy

Summary: The war for the survival of the Ninja World has come to an end and everyone is celebrating during a fireworks festival. Team Seven are reunited and are thinking about their future will hold. It's time for new era for the legendary heroes of Konoha!

Name: Fever

Characters: Naruto U. / Sakura U. / Sasuke U. / Ino Y.

Genres: Romance / Drama / Comedy

Summary: When Sakura finds herself stricken with illness it's left to Naruto to nurse her back to health. Or will he just make everything worse?

Name: Naruto: Chronicles of the Seventh: Curse of the Namikaze

Characters: Naruto U. / Sakura H.

Genres: Adventure / Romance / Action / Suspense

Summary: Nearly five years has passed since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War and an unprecedented peace has settled across much of the land. But when an old enemy returns in search of an ancient power that could reveal the dark truth behind the lost Namikaze Clan, The Seventh Hokage must rise to shield the world from destruction once again. This is Book IV of the series.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 24 August 2014 - 04:45 AM.

#14 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Whats Your Favorite kind/type/flavour of ramen? XD.

I've read / favourited most of your writings. I loved the Chronicles of the Seventh Series and have read them thrice now :D

Goodjob and keep up your awesome fanfic writings while we wait for the real confirmation of NS from kishi (wishful thinking). :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#15 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

I love ramen with chicken and a nice boiled egg in it! :yes:

Thank you very much for giving my stories a try. It's always encouraging to hear from a fan. It keeps me writing. I'm really excited to start releasing new chapters of Chronicles and Seven Sins again. Can't wait to see what people think.

#16 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

So here are a few updates. My short AU story about high school love is done:

Meet Me at the Cafe

And I just released the first chapter of Chronicles of the Seventh after a LONG hiatus.

Chapter 17

Thanks for reading!!

#17 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:02 PM

Another update! Seven Sins is officially back!

Seven Sins - Chapter 20

#18 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:25 AM

Here are a couple of updates.

Seven Sins

Chronicles of the Seventh

Also for those who are asking, i am still working on my AU project called "Seniors". I might even be able to get chapter 1 out in a few weeks.

Maybe.

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:28 AM

You are writing a lot.

#20 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

Not as much as I used to though. :confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users