94 replies to this topic

#41 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:28 AM

when the anime does gaiden manga its gonna suck big time and oh how i despise that message because its exactly what my mom told me she only stayed with my dad for me, me and my dad are on good terms now but when i see a kitten author write that message in a story i cringe

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#42 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

Yes please put Hinata at number one and there cause she really is worse than Bella and no I will not take that back I'd rather follow her than Hinata like James said Twilight is better than Naruto now.

#43 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

Supported? Nothing about nH was supported in the manga. You are thinking anime.

Other stuff... no. Their is nothing other then the hand holding after this scene.

Agreed nothing supported them in the official magna also what do the NH fandom base the proof NH was planned off of?

#44 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

when the anime does gaiden manga its gonna suck big time and oh how i despise that message because its exactly what my mom told me she only stayed with my dad for me, me and my dad are on good terms now but when i see a kitten author write that message in a story i cringe

I'm with you there it's going to suck hard.

#45 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:53 PM

This. Also those scene from the last were based of the filler scene from the anime an interview with the director of the last admitted it.

That and this whole thing happened because of that stupid genjustu Naruto went through even though he shouldn't be affected by genjustu since he and Kurama became friends. It was said AND I QUOTE by Killer bee "Tailed Beasts who have high levels of trust with the beasts are IMMUNED to genjustu" And has Kurama even noticed how miserable Naruto is now and hasn't talked to him about this. Oh and that quote I put in there was the whole quote by I couldn't remember the real words he said so  I worded my way but the main point is still there. If you know the real one post it and see how close I was.

Wait since Sakura wasn't affected by the genjustu does that mean she's better than Kurama since he was suppose make sure that didn't happen.

#46 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:58 PM

3a9fcbf0147f8d16f6241cb34af0b2b1.jpg

I have nothing to say on this matter since that's pretty much what they probably do.

#47 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:43 PM

I thinks there are misunderstanding between concept and when NH finally executed.  NH indeed executed in middle part, but Kishi already imagine it in beginning (image from data book 1).  

I believe Pain invasion scene already planned to enraged NS fan-base and made you burning bridge with rest of Naruto fandom.  And you just act like what Kishi planned so his plan goes without hitch.  

#48 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:04 PM

To be honest there is nothing wrong with her. The problem is the way SP try to "FORCE" her into the Heroine throne.

While other character get their development step by step ... through logical way, SP try to cheat and instantly put her into the top.

This picture written by SP is one of the prove:

tumblr_inline_nsafqyx4wF1t634br_540.png

Just look at what they write about her ..... where's the prove to all of that word?? she rarely fight, please correct me if im wrong but i only see her fight on the 3 tails arc where she fought against slimy guy and guren ... the girl who use crystal element, and she loses both fights [excluding she kills bunch of white zetsu in war arc]. SP try to put "EMPTY" words there.

-Princess of Hyuga family .... NO LONGER !! she is now an UZUMAKI, she discarded her Hyuga status just to be with Naruto. TECHNICALLY she is no longer a princess. The princess of Hyuga clan is Hanabi. She is the clan leader.

-A NEW heroine that has managed to shake the world of jyuuken with her powers : Where is the prove/evidence ??? EMPTY WORDS.

-Elite Jounin by BIRTH : If you read the manga from chapter 1 you know this is A kittening LIE. Even her own father admit she is a FAILURE, her own father even consider putting Neji into the clan leader. In case you didn't know it is FORBIDDEN to put a Hyuga from the branch family into a clan leader, the branch family only have one objective : to protect the head family, just little note : up until now we still don't know what is the fate of the branch family, Naruto promise Neji to change/free the curse of the Hyuga clan if he become a hokage, but so far ... nothing new about this. She is a drop out same as Naruto, she almost gave up but she saw naruto "EITHER FROM BEHIND A WALL OR A TREE" and she admire him because he never give up, this is why she keep training too.

Again correct me if im wrong but ... she only win a fight against white zetsu ... that's it!!!

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:20 PM

Do you rage will be heard Yyubie ? Use fans-art against official art, fanfiction against canon that much more effective.  Currently you act just like Kishi plan.

#50 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

Do you rage will be heard Yyubie ? Use fans-art against official art, fanfiction against canon that much more effective.  Currently you act just like Kishi plan.

Logic can't beat money, that's for sure.

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

@yyubei
That's kishi word not sp, but in the new data book it's said that she's still a chuunin.

Three tail arc is filler.
She doesn't shake the world.
Well, she become a heroine by kishi word after the ending. I don't know what it make for salad.
She's not a jonin, she's just a side character that get overwank.

@db
Kishi plan? Don't make me laugh, His only plan is to make naruto vs sasuke the final fight in the manga.
Most of the plot is made on the way. He's a bad writer.
And that art is not a prove for kishi plan that Hinata is the heroine. It's just Your interpretation.

#52 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:39 PM

...If hinata was suppose to be that heroine. Why was she not apart of team 7? So you know she could get as much screen time as possible?

#53 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

@bail
She doesn't.
She's just a side character.
Kishi himself doesn't rate her high unlike her wanker.

#54 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:09 PM

The salt man, the SALT I felt when I saw the anime for this Hinata moment. And the budget for these episodes were out the window. I don't remember ever having seeing Hinata that pretty with that shiny hair.

Consider me disappointed that she didn't die after this attack. I hated her that much already back then.

Edited by trang95, 06 February 2016 - 08:10 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:13 PM

@trang
Her naked dancing filler scene in part 1.

#56 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:17 PM

@trang
Her naked dancing filler scene in part 1.

Meh, that was legit a filler, so I didn't feel salty. Just weirded out I guess to watch a 12 yr old girl dancing naked.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

@trang
Well, that's a fanservice.

That hinata vs pein only show you that sp is truly in love with her. Have you ever seen a side character get this kind of treatment from anime studio?
If only kishi has 1/4 oda dignity than the last will never happen.

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:12 PM

Meh, that was legit a filler, so I didn't feel salty. Just weirded out I guess to watch a 12 yr old girl dancing naked.

Ready for Sarada to fill us in then? It's going to be fun with skirt that short.

#59 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:52 PM

Ready for Sarada to fill us in then? It's going to be fun with skirt that short.

the best reason to not read boruto 

#60 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:57 PM

He thinks that image is fan fiction/fan art :lmao: , he thinks im raging when posting that :lmao: :lmao:

Instead of counter me with healthy argument, back up his his word with prove/evidence and logic he said im raging and using fan fiction to spread lies . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Go ahead take screenshot of that and post it back at your nest and said "NS fan still salty come to their lair to mine the salt" ... that is your purpose here right??

HEY i'm not saying any names here or quoting anyone ... whoever got offended means he is indeed the troll ... :umm:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users