• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:56 PM

I'm just going to leave this here :D

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:21 AM

Hm... This looks interesting. But the animation is kind of weird for me. But it’s Dragon Ball, so that’s a good enough reason. But at the same time, I miss the animation from the old movies like Fusion Reborn and Super Android 13... Hm...

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:31 AM

Hm... This looks interesting. But the animation is kind of weird for me. But it’s Dragon Ball, so that’s a good enough reason. But at the same time, I miss the animation from the old movies like Fusion Reborn and Super Android 13... Hm...

I'm hyped for the art style they are picking. It screams older Dragon Ball movies. I couldn't help but think of The Worlds strongest when I saw this. The way Goku bounces around is also super fluid and the animation nerd in me squealed. 

#4 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:37 AM

That's because the animators of One Piece are working on it. Something that I don't like at all.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:25 AM

That's because the animators of One Piece are working on it. Something that I don't like at all.

If the movie keeps that fluid movement I don't care who works on it XD Then again this is refreshing for me because Supers animation was all over the place and inconsistent. Either way I'll gladly watch this, especially if the rumors are true about a global release on the 14th of December. I've been watching DB for over 25 years now and the way this movie has me going is exciting as hell for me and my husband :D

Our family once it's out in theaters. 

giphy.gif

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

If the movie keeps that fluid movement I don't care who works on it XD Then again this is refreshing for me because Supers animation was all over the place and inconsistent. Either way I'll gladly watch this, especially if the rumors are true about a global release on the 14th of December. I've been watching DB for over 25 years now and the way this movie has me going is exciting as hell for me and my husband :D

Our family once it's out in theaters. 

Did you check Super lately?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:54 AM

Did you check Super lately?

Every week, and while the animation has been on point since it's the end it's had too many ups and downs for me personally. 

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:17 PM

Well I know this will be a good film I think the Dragonball Youtubers have gone into more detail about the new animation, but now that Super has finished for now, this will be good and a smart that Super ended today cause more money will get put into the film as well I mean toei animation do go all out in the films after all.

More than another animation company with all know and hate.

#9 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:32 AM

Anybody thinking the Saiyan is from a Universe Android 17 wished back?

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:42 AM

Every week, and while the animation has been on point since it's the end it's had too many ups and downs for me personally. 

What are those? Cause I have a couple.

Anybody thinking the Saiyan is from a Universe Android 17 wished back?

Probably since he did say all universes that have been erased.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:21 AM

From what I recall Toriyama brought up the original super sayjin in a recent interview, and I think that he was suppose to be a character in the new movie.

#12 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

What are those? Cause I have a couple.

Probably since he did say all universes that have been erased.

For me it happened  a lot in the beginning, but one episode I remember it happening the most was the episode where Goku "dies" thanks to Hit punching him. You know the one where Goku hired him to assassinate him. That episode looked like it was animated by 3 different places, and it might have been, but the change in animation was so bad. I do remember that the last like 10 minutes finally evened out but the back and forth was painful to watch. Which ones are yours?

From what I recall Toriyama brought up the original super sayjin in a recent interview, and I think that he was suppose to be a character in the new movie.

There are two new saiyans that have been brought up and they are Shallot and Yamoshi.  Shallot is going to be a new playable character in the newest Dragon Ball game called Dragon Ball Legends.

Legends-Saiyan-del-Passato.png

He's apparently from another timeline and it doesn't look like he'll be an enemy but an ally. 

Yamoshi is the first saiyan that went super saiyan god and it could be the one we see in the teaser trailer. Either way both the movie and the new game deal with different time lines so it's going to be interesting to say the least. 

Edited by Konohakitten, 02 April 2018 - 08:16 PM.

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

For me it happened  a lot in the beginning, but one episode I remember it happening the most was the episode where Goku "dies" thanks to Hit punching him. You know the one where Goku hired him to assassinate him. That episode looked like it was animated by 3 different places, and it might have been, but the change in animation was so bad. I do remember that the last like 10 minutes finally evened out but the back and forth was painful to watch. Which ones are yours?

My problems aren't really regarding the animations because anything after the hilarious SSJ3 against Beerus animation, I consider good. That was truly bad. As time went on they got better and also got Naotoshi Shida and Yuya Takahashi.

My problems are with the inconsistency of the Toei writers and Kale, Caulifla and Kefla, and the episode after Jiren powers and goes up against Goku, Vegeta and 17.

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 April 2018 - 03:11 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#14 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:51 AM

My problems aren't really regarding the animations because anything after the hilarious SSJ3 against Beerus animation, I consider good. That was truly bad. As time went on they got better and also got Naotoshi Shida and Yuya Takahashi.

My problems are with the inconsistency of the Toei writers and Kale, Caulifla and Kefla, and the episode after Jiren powers and goes up against Goku, Vegeta and 17.

Yeah the animation was pretty bad in the beginning. it got better during the Goku Black saga. I think it was the best during the tournament. I loved the usage of heavy black lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users