#561 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

saw this on tumblr

After 5 chapters it is pretty apparent what Bolt inherited from his mother since he has neither her looks nor her Byakugan. He’s inherited the ability to get a movie dedicated to him despite being inconsequential to the actual plot of the manga.

What a powerful kekkei genkai  :chuckle:

Edited by Nar123, 16 June 2015 - 11:58 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#562 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:06 PM

How could people see naruto love for sakura as brotherly love?
Is that because their ship get threaten(sns, nh, ss)?

Do they see the same thing with obito and jiraiya?

"Unresolved sexual tension"
LMFAO

for the love of god naruto didn't noticed her for most of the time, pls tv tropes

And I didn't knew it was normal for a brother to genuinely lust for his sister and want to peep on her...

But...but...don't you remember those countless times that Naruto fantasized about Hinata's BEWBS?!?!?!?!

.....wait, that's just the extremist fandom, nevermind.

The (formerly) most empathic Person in this manga (I'm talking about Naruto in chapters 1-698) "mistook" his love for Sakura as "brotherly"? Yeah, TOTALLY.

"Hidden sexual Tension" between Naruto and Hinata? What. They hardly interacted AT ALL. If there was ANY "sexual Tension" between those two (and not just shame, fainting and what-so-not) it was COMPLETLY onesided from Hinata.

Just who writes this kitten on TV-Whatever?! NH Fans? Guess so.

This kitten is just so pointless ...

Most likely they swallowed Kishkittens' kittens cause they are just to inform any channel of media for for how it is instead of really forming opinions but MAN is that funny. :chuckle:

Even if  it's TOTALLLY untrue. Well I suppose that they convienently ignored all of Kishi's post 700 interviews or didn't get the hidden meanings of it or anything. :roll:

C'mon, if HALF of this F****** S*** kittens was true why did they need to condense 700 chapters worth of development and destroy 700 chapters of character progression in one movie to make this couple even plausible? And I'm not even getting into the retcons A.K.A. Naruto learning Kage Bunshin before chapter 1 A.K.A. Hinata is top priority and his most important bond for no reason whatsoever A.K.A. this entire movie was an a**pull  

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 June 2015 - 12:48 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#563 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

my reaction to naruto being oblivious cause if he DID know-then he must not have cared untill now, if he DID NOT know then he is a scumbag for not keeping in touch with sakura, like TRUE friends' do, and thats who he used to be anyway.

me: naruto, you look horrible in this manga!...and your appearance does to!

lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 16 June 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#564 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Hey guys, hear this!!!! Tvtropes is say Naruto never realized that his interactions with Hinata were unresolved sexual tention and mistook his brotherly relationship with Sakura as romantic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't this basically the logical extension of retcon: the movie?

#565 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:15 PM

The (formerly) most empathic Person in this manga (I'm talking about Naruto in chapters 1-698) "mistook" his love for Sakura as "brotherly"? Yeah, TOTALLY.

"Hidden sexual Tension" between Naruto and Hinata? What. They hardly interacted AT ALL. If there was ANY "sexual Tension" between those two (and not just shame, fainting and what-so-not) it was COMPLETLY onesided from Hinata.

Just who writes this kitten on TV-Whatever?! NH Fans? Guess so.

This shit is just so pointless ...

TV Tropes has as much validity as any other unvetted wiki.  Anyone can post anything -- with a sizzling side order of laughable bias -- and then try to pass it off as an intellectual / educational resource.  It's little more than a collection of op-ed pieces.

In this particular case, however, you can't really blame the TV Tropes staff for their assessment of NH.  It's the same load of crap that Kishimoto and his merry band of character assassins have been trying to sell to fans for months now.

SMH.

I know I shouldn't, but I continue to be truly gobsmacked by how stupid the entirety of Naruto has become.  It's as if the goal has become to see just how much character destruction, senselessness, sloppy storytelling, and retconning they can actually get away with.

For all we know, they sit in their offices, giggling like adolescents who've been mainlining Rockstar, daring each other to come up with the most pathetic and absurd stuff to foist on consumers.

Naruto used to be a fun story with a cool little hero.  I really liked the kid.  It's crazy how they've destroyed him.

Even their Hinata-hime -- The One whose deification required that ALL ELSE be sacrificed -- is a distasteful, selfish, useless, dimensionless character who neither drives the story nor even really appears in it.  She or her dull spawn.

The moral and emotional vacancy of it all is shattering.

#566 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

I call Hinata "The Scrappy" on TVtropes. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#567 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Hey guys, hear this!!!! Tvtropes is say Naruto never realized that his interactions with Hinata were unresolved sexual tention and mistook his brotherly relationship with Sakura as romantic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This made me laugh.

TV Tropes has as much validity as any other unvetted wiki.  Anyone can post anything -- with a sizzling side order of laughable bias -- and then try to pass it off as an intellectual / educational resource.  It's little more than a collection of op-ed pieces.

In this particular case, however, you can't really blame the TV Tropes staff for their assessment of NH.  It's the same load of crap that Kishimoto and his merry band of character assassins have been trying to sell to fans for months now.

SMH.

I know I shouldn't, but I continue to be truly gobsmacked by how stupid the entirety of Naruto has become.  It's as if the goal has become to see just how much character destruction, senselessness, sloppy storytelling, and retconning they can actually get away with.

For all we know, they sit in their offices, giggling like adolescents who've been mainlining Rockstar, daring each other to come up with the most pathetic and absurd stuff to foist on consumers.

Naruto used to be a fun story with a cool little hero.  I really liked the kid.  It's crazy how they've destroyed him.

Even their Hinata-hime -- The One whose deification required that ALL ELSE be sacrificed -- is a distasteful, selfish, useless, dimensionless character who neither drives the story nor even really appears in it.  She or her dull spawn.

The moral and emotional vacancy of it all is shattering.

This is such an important point. Naruto was never "smart," but he was insightful; especially so when it came to reading emotions and personality. His character has been systematically destroyed.

And I agree, the show was fun and the hero was great to root for. But for so long it's been about Sasuke and his issues that I can't remember those halcyon days of Part I.

#568 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

saw this on tumblr

After 5 chapters it is pretty apparent what Bolt inherited from his mother since he has neither her looks nor her Byakugan. Hes inherited the ability to get a movie dedicated to him despite being inconsequential to the actual plot of the manga.

shots getting fired bruh.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#569 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

I think the hint goes wayyyyyy back...

tumblr_nn85oaBVyf1stbzo3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn85oaBVyf1stbzo3o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn85oaBVyf1stbzo3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nn85oaBVyf1stbzo3o4_500.png

tumblr_nn85oaBVyf1stbzo3o5_540.jpg

Yeah...

In other words, in Kishi's views on women are simple.

They only care about boys and not studying, they are selfish and annoying, they only fall for the elite cool guys, they don't have a chivalrous spirit, and they only sole purpose is to make babies...

Yeah, that is why I am glad that this whole manga is going downhill...it's ethics were so messed up.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#570 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

Yeah...

They only care about boys and not studying, they are selfish and annoying, they only fall for the elite cool guys, they don't have a chivalrous spirit, and they only sole purpose is to make babies...

Yeah, that is why I am glad that this whole manga is going downhill...it's ethics were so messed up.

This, so much. Wish I could Like it more than once.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 16 June 2015 - 08:01 PM.

#571 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

Yeah...

Well if it works for Boob-hime Sama then I dont see any problem with it.  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:

#572 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

I call Hinata "The Scrappy" on TVtropes. 

Sorry but what does that mean?

#573 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:07 PM

Sorry but what does that mean?

means the most hated character in the series.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#574 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

Isn't this basically the logical extension of retcon: the movie?

It is, but doesn't mean it's not so stupid it's funny.

Yeah...

Weeeeeeeeell to be fair on that last point, It is based on more antique Japanese ideology Where having your bloodline extinct is a fate worse than death, So they rather one or more of their family survive and continue their family's existence. And notice that there were a lot of young men that didn't fight either right? Even though  Kurenai's father was only speaking to her. Not excusing it, just saying sometimes the ultural differences and the like must be looked at first.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 June 2015 - 12:58 PM.

#575 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

It is, but doesn't mean it's not so stupid it's funny.

My point was that they are not wrong, so I guess I don't see the humor. It's sad what retcon: the movie did to the characters, but I see no issue with TvTropes correctly pointing out the result.

#576 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:41 AM

My point was that they are not wrong, so I guess I don't see the humor. It's sad what retcon: the movie did to the characters, but I see no issue with TvTropes correctly pointing out the result.

Actually, at this point, nothing is right. There is no explanation to justify any of it. Mistake brotherly love for romantic? When did this happen? I don't even recall Kishimoto saying anything like this no in any interviews or anyone official whatsoever

Basically, at that is left is fans trying to find some kind of justification for something that has none.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#577 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:46 AM

This doesn't even make sense. If you feel romantic attraction towards someone, then you feel romantic attraction towards them. That's it. You can't just "mistake" something like romantic feelings for sibling love. Wtf. They're like opposites.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#578 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:29 PM

I never said they were wrong though. :mellow: I just said it was funny. SAD AND FUNNY. cause we all know it's kittens, even if it's true.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 June 2015 - 04:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users