• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

Will there be a season 3?

Just watched the first episode

but this moment  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Nothing has been announced, I think. :c

There is the adventure of sinbad tho, I may watch that soon. I think it's an OVA of currently 3 episodes. ;p

ナルサク

#22 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

Nothing has been announced, I think. :c

There is the adventure of sinbad tho, I may watch that soon. I think it's an OVA of currently 3 episodes. ;p

Oh okay👍 Do you read the manga?

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#23 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

Is it worth checking out?

Absolutely. Magi was the first series I turned my head to once Naruto ended. It's a completely different story with the same shounen tropes as Naruto. Except, Magi characters are way more complex than Naruto's have ever been. If I had to recommend you anything with shounen, this would be at the top of my list. (then probably HxH lol)

Have you read Tokyo ghoul?

and I don't have a favorite yet :argh: should I read the Manga first and then watch the anime, or the other way around?

See, this is one of those rare chances where the anime is actually just as good as the manga. The anime in itself it animated very beautifully and it's pretty eye appealing. But the authenticity of manga is still appreciated. So I'd say, if you like reading more than read the manga, but if you like watching anime more then watch the anime. 

And yes I'm in love with Tokyo Ghoul.

Edited by Pix, 03 March 2015 - 06:15 PM.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#24 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

Absolutely. Magi was the first series I turned my head to once Naruto ended. It's a completely different story with the same shounen tropes as Naruto. Except, Magi characters are way more complex than Naruto's have ever been. If I had to recommend you anything with shounen, this would be at the top of my list. (then probably HxH lol)

See, this is one of those rare chances where the anime is actually just as good as the manga. The anime in itself it animated very beautifully and it's pretty eye appealing. But the authenticity of manga is still appreciated. So I'd say, if you like reading more than read the manga, but if you like watching anime more then watch the anime. 

And yes I'm in love with Tokyo Ghoul.

I Think I'll read it first and Then watch the Anime;)
How long are ya in the series?

#25 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

I Think I'll read it first and Then watch the Anime;)
How long are ya in the series?

I'm all the way to the latest chapter. I'm not really feeling the fight right now (cause I'm excited for something else) but others in the fandom are literally crying their eyes out.   

My only issue is that while Magi is a weekly series, the updates are so irregular that it's hard to know when a new chapter comes out or not.  

But yeah, read then watch. That's exactly what I did (I still haven't finished the anime yet). 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#26 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

I'm all the way to the latest chapter. I'm not really feeling the fight right now (cause I'm excited for something else) but others in the fandom are literally crying their eyes out.   

My only issue is that while Magi is a weekly series, the updates are so irregular that it's hard to know when a new chapter comes out or not.  

But yeah, read then watch. That's exactly what I did (I still haven't finished the anime yet). 

Thank god, it's a weekly one. I hope I can catch up soon...

And @NaruSaku4life3g 

like @Rabbit and @Pix said, you should check it out.

#27 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

Is it worth checking out?

DEFINITELY.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#28 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:48 PM

I'm literally only on chapter 9, but damn Aladdin is an interesting character  

#29 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

read all the chapters their is. It`s quite interesting manga with a similar problems as naruto had
Hakuryuu reminds me of Sasuke the only difference is that he`s not doing everything alone since he has Judar with him. I`m really interested in seeing how this fight ends.
The one thing I don`t like is that `god` theory. A magical blob of rukh (with tenticles :s) that doesn't care much abiut his creation and can be easilly killed by it lol.

Edited by pumyte, 05 March 2015 - 08:48 PM.

pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#30 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

New chapter out :argh:  

http://www.mangaboss...rinth-magic-259

Magi and AoT are the only manga's I need to catch up on :argh:

Edit: Fairy tail and One Piece also, lol.

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 10 March 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#31 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:12 AM

Am on Ch.81 now. I am really enjoying the story so far, but good gosh, I hope the shipping won't get the better of me :twitch:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#32 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

Btw, there will be an OVA for Sinbad:

http://www.animenews...in-video/.85768

https://www.youtube....eud9rLzTrs#t=70

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#33 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

There are currently on the second episode of the OVA already. (。>ㅅ<。) The webcomic update is awfully slow.

Anyway, speaking of couples, who ships who?
Mine is AliKou. Alibaba and Kougyoku

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#34 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

There are currently on the second episode of the OVA already. (。>ㅅ<。) The webcomic update is awfully slow.

Anyway, speaking of couples, who ships who?
Mine is AliKou. Alibaba and Kougyoku

You makes Pix happy XD Alimor at where I am right now (Ch.90) But maybe, I just let it pass when it comes to shipping... It really looks like it is uncertain what ship will become cannon- don't wanna get my hopes up.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#35 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:36 AM

You makes Pix happy XD Alimor at where I am right now (Ch.90) But maybe, I just let it pass when it comes to shipping... It really looks like it is uncertain what ship will become cannon- don't wanna get my hopes up.

The pairing developments are kinda vague until the later chapters. Ch. 90 is the Zagan Arc if I'm not mistaken

Shall we skate?❄❄

#36 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

The pairing developments are kinda vague until the later chapters. Ch. 90 is the Zagan Arc if I'm not mistaken

Yeah, it is. Since my nickname is "Spoiler person", I've already read and seen some stuff about the ships... I'm just gonna try not to care. I see fans fighting about the Ships again. I am sooooo done with love triangles -.- I'm better of, if I don't get too invested in this.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#37 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, it is. Since my nickname is "Spoiler person", I've already read and seen some stuff about the ships... I'm just gonna try not to care. I see fans fighting about the Ships again. I am sooooo done with love triangles -.- I'm better of, if I don't get too invested in this.

At least the rival ships are more lenient than the ships in Naruto. Other fandoms are scary.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#38 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

At least the rival ships are more lenient than the ships in Naruto. Other fandoms are scary.

Oh, that's true. But I can't ship a couple passionately anymore if I don't feel sure about them becoming cannon. I care about the story first and foremost. Crackships are a whole other story though :chuckle: Anyways, gotta catch up to read those two exciting fights right now :D

Edited by trang95, 11 March 2015 - 11:00 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#39 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

Oh, that's true. But I can't ship a couple passionately anymore if I don't feel sure about them becoming cannon. I care about the story first and foremost. Crackships are a whole other story though : chuckle: Anyways, gotta catch up to read those two exciting fights right now :D

Alright. Enjoy your reading. ( •̀∀•́ )✧
Au revoir.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#40 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

Morgiana is so awesome :argh: