dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 10 2012, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
News from Team Ninja:

*Jann Lee and Lisa (La Mariposa) returns, along with Helena, Eliot, Gen Fu, Brad Wong and yeah, Alpha-152 returns as a boss, seen in the this Opening Declaration trailer below.

Killer. I always main Jann Lee whenever I'd play a DOA game and I used to freaking own with him. If you throw a Bruce Lee expy in a game I'm going to use him. I can't help myself. I love that style of martial arts.
bd5.jpg

#62 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Oh no, they're turning the girls into hipsters with those glasses! omfg.gif

Thanks for posting that trailer, Derock. smile.gif DOA5 may actually be the only console title I get this year, as it won't have a PC version, plus the ability to select VF characters in DOA is too good to miss. The timeskip also means that Tecmo can avoid the hassle that surrounded Dimensions, which is definitely a good thing!

#63 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 10 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh no, they're turning the girls into hipsters with those glasses! omfg.gif

Thanks for posting that trailer, Derock. smile.gif DOA5 may actually be the only console title I get this year, as it won't have a PC version, plus the ability to select VF characters in DOA is too good to miss. The timeskip also means that Tecmo can avoid the hassle that surrounded Dimensions, which is definitely a good thing!

I know! A very good thing for a timeskip: to make sure everyone is at legal age (cue the doujin artists for more hentai! tongue.gif ) I just hope it doesn't become a mess like Dimensions did. DOA1 chapter was correct and exciting because it was the beginning and everything made sense. But it started to become awkward right after the middle of DOA2 and 3 chapters: all of the slapping, too much focus on the ninjas, Genra suddenly agreed to become a villain, highly less to no involvement of the rest of the DOA cast besides Helena, Hitomi, Bayman and Christie.

Hopefully DOA5 story will be exciting and has everyone involved, including the VF guests! And so far:
I'm interested in Leifang and Hitomi's Indiana Jones adventures! XD

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#64 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 10 2012, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know! A very good thing for a timeskip: to make sure everyone is at legal age (cue the doujin artists for more hentai! tongue.gif ) I just hope it doesn't become a mess like Dimensions did. DOA1 chapter was correct and exciting because it was the beginning and everything made sense. But it started to become awkward right after the middle of DOA2 and 3 chapters: all of the slapping, too much focus on the ninjas, Genra suddenly agreed to become a villain, highly less to no involvement of the rest of the DOA cast besides Helena, Hitomi, Bayman and Christie.

Hopefully DOA5 story will be exciting and has everyone involved, including the VF guests! And so far:
I'm interested in Leifang and Hitomi's Indiana Jones adventures! XD

The Hitomi/Lei Fang adventure really caught my attention. I also wonder who was that guy with the mask. Maybe its Donovan we haven't seen his face yet since the first DOA. Another thing that has caught my attention will Ayane be going after Kasumi? In the last DOA Ayane stopped her from going after Helena in that explosion (she basically saved her life). Maybe she no longer feels a grudge towards her or maybe she was realized that going after her isn't worth it anymore. The same goes to Hayate if he going after his sister when we all know he doesn't want to kill her. I'm always interested in the story.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#65 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 10 2012, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Hitomi/Lei Fang adventure really caught my attention. I also wonder who was that guy with the mask. Maybe its Donovan we haven't seen his face yet since the first DOA. Another thing that has caught my attention will Ayane be going after Kasumi? In the last DOA Ayane stopped her from going after Helena in that explosion (she basically saved her life). Maybe she no longer feels a grudge towards her or maybe she was realized that going after her isn't worth it anymore. The same goes to Hayate if he going after his sister when we all know he doesn't want to kill her. I'm always interested in the story.

It is Donovan. At the end of Dimensions, after the credits, the scene showed him picking up Genra's mask and wears it. That confirms Team Ninja was going to make the next installment, which is right now!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#66 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 10 2012, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is Donovan. At the end of Dimensions, after the credits, the scene showed him picking up Genra's mask and wears it. That confirms Team Ninja was going to make the next installment, which is right now!

Thanks for the confirmation I have a 3DS but I still haven't play Dimensions.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#67 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

Get drunk with Brad and watch Eliot performs long juggling combos!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#68 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

What's this, Derock hasn't posted the latest DOA trailers? omfg.gif

Here's Lisa and Helena having a disagreement in an elevator:

Part 2:

#69 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 23 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's this, Derock hasn't posted the latest DOA trailers? omfg.gif

Hey, I was busy today! So sue me!!! tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#70 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Guess who's leaked today?

And she's a BOXER!!! --Click here to view--

Mila!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#71 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

Huh, a boxer? That should be pretty interesting to see with the DOA dynamics - after all, holds and throws are frowned upon in boxing.

#72 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Here's a couple of videos telling the documentary of the making of the game.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#73 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

SO it's Out September 25th!!!??? whatthekitten.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#74 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Sep 5 2012, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO it's Out September 25th!!!??? whatthekitten.gif

WHAT? This month? I'd forgotten! Oh no, I already have Borderlands 2 and Guild Wars 2 on their way... arg.gif

Oh well, I can wait a bit. Thanks for posting the videos, Graven. smile.gif

#75 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Here's episode 3 of fighter chronicles.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#76 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

There was a facebook video but it was quickly deleted!

But it worth noted because we found something about new character, Mila!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#77 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the link, Derock. biggrin.gif

So Mila isn't a standard boxer, she's a kickboxer like Zack. My French is awful these days (maybe I should relearn it?), but from what I gather she's a fan of the Armstrongs and gets excited when Tina mentions the upcoming DOA tournament. It made me smile to see that one of the barflies in the background was Brad. happy.gif Poor guy is never going to get his drink as long as Tina's getting all of Mila's attention...

#78 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Sep 11 2012, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the link, Derock. biggrin.gif

So Mila isn't a standard boxer, she's a kickboxer like Zack. My French is awful these days (maybe I should relearn it?), but from what I gather she's a fan of the Armstrongs and gets excited when Tina mentions the upcoming DOA tournament. It made me smile to see that one of the barflies in the background was Brad. happy.gif Poor guy is never going to get his drink as long as Tina's getting all of Mila's attention...

She's actually a MMA fighter with some kickboxing and some of Leon's holds...

Oh, TN got real sneaky on the credits on their recent youtube video (featuring Hayate and Hitomi fighting)...

I caught Pai's name on the credits.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#79 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 11 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's actually a MMA fighter with some kickboxing and some of Leon's holds...

Oh, TN got real sneaky on the credits on their recent youtube video (featuring Hayate and Hitomi fighting)...

I caught Pai's name on the credits.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. smile.gif MMA is definitely a good thing, I was worried that she might end up too similar to Zack because each DOA fighter has a different style.

Not surprised, as Pai is pretty much the female equivalent of Akira (along with Sarah) when it comes to iconic VF fighters. happy.gif

UPDATE: Official Mila reveal trailer!

They killed so many people! omfg.gif

They just caused a train crash AND one of the carriages crashed into an apartment block! Those two are walking disaster zones. sweatdrop.gif

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

This just in:

SHE'S CONFIRMED!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users