• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2013, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wondered about something. Superman uses the sun to amplify himself. So does Goku. What happens if you take away both their sources?

Like make Goku unable to access his Ki and Superman doesn't charge from the sun.

Goku only uses the sun to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb (and he doesn't even have to soley rely on it), otherwise he doesn't need the Sun at all for normal Ki gathering

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jan 26 2013, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goku only uses the sun to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb (and he doesn't even have to soley rely on it), otherwise he doesn't need the Sun at all for normal Ki gathering

Sorry, I forgot to add an additional sentence. That's what happens when you get bothered every 15 seconds to do stuff.

Goku relies on his Ki energy to amplify his strength and abilities. Without it, he would be a normal human being like Hercule Satan, but anyone is capable of accessing their Ki energy.

What I mean to say is, what if you take away Superman's sun and Goku's abilities to access his Ki energy relying solely on their own muscle's physical strength.

I am finding it hard to explain, but I hope you understand.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Oh I see, that's a good question then XD. Hmm, from what I know, Superman does store Solar energy, but if it gets depleted, he's pretty much just a regular guy with above average intelligence. I'd have to give it to Goku really since he's a master of Martial Arts

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jan 26 2013, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I see, that's a good question then XD. Hmm, from what I know, Superman does store Solar energy, but if it gets depleted, he's pretty much just a regular guy with above average intelligence. I'd have to give it to Goku really since he's a master of Martial Arts

Definitely, unless the Kryptonian techniques are anything like a martial art that e haven't seen, but even then I think Goku would win because he is a master at almost all techniques. Unless Superman can some how outsmart him which could happen since Goku is not well....as was shown, not the smart guy on the planet.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

That's a pretty big misconception on Death Battles part... Goku's pretty much a genius when in battle, even getting two tropes http://tvtropes.org/...ain/IdiotSavant and http://tvtropes.org/...Main/GeniusDitz

#26 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2013, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, I forgot to add an additional sentence. That's what happens when you get bothered every 15 seconds to do stuff.

Goku relies on his Ki energy to amplify his strength and abilities. Without it, he would be a normal human being like Hercule Satan, but anyone is capable of accessing their Ki energy.

What I mean to say is, what if you take away Superman's sun and Goku's abilities to access his Ki energy relying solely on their own muscle's physical strength.

I see what you're trying to say. Yes Goku relies on Ki but like Superman Goku is an alien and Saiyans are strong no matter what due to the fact that they are a warrior race, they are quite basically born to fight. I remember in the series Saiyans were described as feral beings that were naturally physically strong, but not too bright. The night of a full moon also ultimately brought out their raw power, plus their ability to become stronger after surviving near death experiences is formidable as well. I'm sure that they were never aware that they were using "Ki" since Vegeta and Nappa couldn't suppress their power or sense other power levels when they arrive on Earth. I'm guessing to them it's just natural to use "Ki" but they have no idea what it is.

But yeah I'm just nerding out so lets get to what you're trying to say ^^' If we were to have no yellow sun for Superman and no Ki accessing for Goku the outcome would be different, at least in my opinion it would. I know I'm a Goku fangirl but aside from that I think he would win simply because he's stronger, even without Ki. Goku's race is stronger since they are natural born killers. So I would think that without Ki Goku would still be far more powerful then a normal human, or even stronger then Satan. We add all his fighting techniques to his natural strength and Superman would have his hands full. Yes Supe does have a wide array of techniques just like Goku, but in the end the fight would be like a human against a much stronger alien, even though Superman is an alien too.

I was having this talk with my hubby on this topic; he knows far more about Superman and most other superheros then I do, but please correct me if both he and I are wrong. So then if our universe had no yellow sun but a red sun instead wouldn't Superman be a regular human? At least when it comes to strength that is. If so Goku would have the upper hand in physical strength. Now I'm not sure if you meant to just have both Goku and Superman as humans, because from what I understand we were just taking away just Goku's Ki accessing which even without does little to change his races natural strength. If you did mean to have them both stripped of everything including bloodline then that fight would be one to see. It would be sweet to see who's techniques would win over the others.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jan 26 2013, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a pretty big misconception on Death Battles part... Goku's pretty much a genius when in battle, even getting two tropes http://tvtropes.org/...ain/IdiotSavant and http://tvtropes.org/...Main/GeniusDitz

Well, we're splitting a line here about what we can define as "intelligent." While Goku is a genius when it comes martial arts, he can be gullible at times.

I think this is what Death Battle was trying to say. You can be intelligent in one area and in another area be stupid.

Goku has a childish intellect and while he can get serious at times, he mostly stays very naive more than most. Compared to Superman who is like having Goku's strength and tenacity with Shikamaru's brains. There are times when Goku's enemies actually got a jump on him because of it. This is both a gift and a curse as it can lead to people underestimating him, but at the same time the could with enough brain power out smart him.

I dare to say that if Goku didn't have the power to withstand the punishment of the mistakes, I doubt he would get out of it. Not to say other characters don't do the same, but Goku does it more often than not.

I like Goku, but facts are there are times when people have outsmarted him.

I really think DB got this right where Goku wouldn't be able to connect Superman with the sun nor think to teleport him to a red star. Compared to Superman, who in the comics has used his brain in times when needed. He even used the plan of illusion to psyche out some enemies into submission and did it with such precisions that they never even saw it coming.

I don't see Goku being like a Shikamaru type genius and plan out things, but Superman has shown to do it when needed.

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 26 2013, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see what you're trying to say. Yes Goku relies on Ki but like Superman Goku is an alien and Saiyans are strong no matter what due to the fact that they are a warrior race, they are quite basically born to fight. I remember in the series Saiyans were described as feral beings that were naturally physically strong, but not too bright. The night of a full moon also ultimately brought out their raw power, plus their ability to become stronger after surviving near death experiences is formidable as well. I'm sure that they were never aware that they were using "Ki" since Vegeta and Nappa couldn't suppress their power or sense other power levels when they arrive on Earth. I'm guessing to them it's just natural to use "Ki" but they have no idea what it is.

But yeah I'm just nerding out so lets get to what you're trying to say ^^' If we were to have no yellow sun for Superman and no Ki accessing for Goku the outcome would be different, at least in my opinion it would. I know I'm a Goku fangirl but aside from that I think he would win simply because he's stronger, even without Ki. Goku's race is stronger since they are natural born killers. So I would think that without Ki Goku would still be far more powerful then a normal human, or even stronger then Satan. We add all his fighting techniques to his natural strength and Superman would have his hands full. Yes Supe does have a wide array of techniques just like Goku, but in the end the fight would be like a human against a much stronger alien, even though Superman is an alien too.

I was having this talk with my hubby on this topic; he knows far more about Superman and most other superheros then I do, but please correct me if both he and I are wrong. So then if our universe had no yellow sun but a red sun instead wouldn't Superman be a regular human? At least when it comes to strength that is. If so Goku would have the upper hand in physical strength. Now I'm not sure if you meant to just have both Goku and Superman as humans, because from what I understand we were just taking away just Goku's Ki accessing which even without does little to change his races natural strength. If you did mean to have them both stripped of everything including bloodline then that fight would be one to see. It would be sweet to see who's techniques would win over the others.

Yeah, but Kryptonians are not like humans either. His race also has their own abilities that, while not like the Saiyens, still have an ability that out-passes a normal human earthling. What I find is is that while a Kryptonian might not have the strength, they might even the field with intelligence. They are able to gain high amounts of intelligence the same way a Saiyen can amount strength. Even having technology that far surpasses anything. They can make technology from crystals. How crazy is that? They can even use their minds to enhance their bodies even more.

So I believe this comes down to brain vs brawn on this one and Goku is still fleshy. Even Saiyens, with enough force, can bleed. I mean, even Yajirobi was able to cut off Vegeta's tail and he is fat and not physically fit. Makes you wonder.Another thing is, I am not sure how much strength Goku actually has without his Ki. If DB is to go by, Master Roshi as able to defeat Goku when he ran out of Ki and used his intelligence. Granted, Goku was a kid at the time, but just saying that without their Ki to amplify, they could be beaten.

Here is a good question, if Goku had no Ki energy, would he still be able to block sharp weapons and guns? I think it runs with the same principal with Supermen that without that amplify, he can bleed much more easily. Saiyens have a natural ability to adapt, but again Goku is adapting to earth's standards and he had to train under 100 times earth's gravity to get massively stronger.

Because Saiyens are very strong, they don't like to enhance their brain in other fields beyond fighting and naturally living. Could they? I am sure they can, they just choose not to. I think the same could be said about the Kryptonians. COuld they get stronger strength wise? Sure, but their intelligence is their strongest point.

and Yes, a red sun would make Superman human. In the second movie, I believe, he was exposed to red sun radiation to strip him of his powers.

God, this is hard typing on an IPad.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 January 2013 - 09:15 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

That would be correct. If you put Superman under a red sun, he is no different than an earthling.

This Death Battle was definitely enthralling. I was disappointed with the result, but I can't fault the logic. Except for one thing, I think they may have miscalculated Goku's speed. It seems they divided by 10x gravity of King Kai's planet, when they should have actually multiplied it. By my calculations, Goku's speed should actually be superior to Superman.

Also, they are judging his "base" strength by that of his statistics on King Kai's planet, whereas just after the battle with Vegeta, he trains in much higher gravity restraints on the way to Namek.

The verdict is probably correct, no matter how you redo the calcuations, because Superman is OP. However, if Goku managed to survive one battle with Supes, I think he would definitely win every battle after.

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2013, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

then goku would win.

but thats like saying.....if superman had no powers would batman win and he would...or anyone that is a master at martial arts.

so ya if you take away the sun (which is impossible) then goku would win, because he is a master at martial arts.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#30 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2013, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we're splitting a line here about what we can define as "intelligent." While Goku is a genius when it comes martial arts, he can be gullible at times.

I think this is what Death Battle was trying to say. You can be intelligent in one area and in another area be stupid.

Goku has a childish intellect and while he can get serious at times, he mostly stays very naive more than most. Compared to Superman who is like having Goku's strength and tenacity with Shikamaru's brains. There are times when Goku's enemies actually got a jump on him because of it. This is both a gift and a curse as it can lead to people underestimating him, but at the same time the could with enough brain power out smart him.

I dare to say that if Goku didn't have the power to withstand the punishment of the mistakes, I doubt he would get out of it. Not to say other characters don't do the same, but Goku does it more often than not.

I like Goku, but facts are there are times when people have outsmarted him.

I really think DB got this right where Goku wouldn't be able to connect Superman with the sun nor think to teleport him to a red star. Compared to Superman, who in the comics has used his brain in times when needed. He even used the plan of illusion to psyche out some enemies into submission and did it with such precisions that they never even saw it coming.

I don't see Goku being like a Shikamaru type genius and plan out things, but Superman has shown to do it when needed.

Yeah, but Kryptonians are not like humans either. His race also has their own abilities that, while not like the Saiyens, still have an ability that out-passes a normal human earthling. What I find is is that while a Kryptonian might not have the strength, they might even the field with intelligence. They are able to gain high amounts of intelligence the same way a Saiyen can amount strength. Even having technology that far surpasses anything. They can make technology from crystals. How crazy is that? They can even use their minds to enhance their bodies even more.

So I believe this comes down to brain vs brawn on this one and Goku is still fleshy. Even Saiyens, with enough force, can bleed. I mean, even Yajirobi was able to cut off Vegeta's tail and he is fat and not physically fit. Makes you wonder.Another thing is, I am not sure how much strength Goku actually has without his Ki. If DB is to go by, Master Roshi as able to defeat Goku when he ran out of Ki and used his intelligence. Granted, Goku was a kid at the time, but just saying that without their Ki to amplify, they could be beaten.

Here is a good question, if Goku had no Ki energy, would he still be able to block sharp weapons and guns? I think it runs with the same principal with Supermen that without that amplify, he can bleed much more easily. Saiyens have a natural ability to adapt, but again Goku is adapting to earth's standards and he had to train under 100 times earth's gravity to get massively stronger.

Because Saiyens are very strong, they don't like to enhance their brain in other fields beyond fighting and naturally living. Could they? I am sure they can, they just choose not to. I think the same could be said about the Kryptonians. COuld they get stronger strength wise? Sure, but their intelligence is their strongest point.

and Yes, a red sun would make Superman human. In the second movie, I believe, he was exposed to red sun radiation to strip him of his powers.

God, this is hard typing on an IPad.

Lol I'm confused now XD I thought you were asking who would win with just their physical strength on their sides, that's why I said Goku. Now tackling the question about brains vs brawn is another thing. So let me give it a try biggrin.gif For starers Superman is by far smarter then Goku everyone knows that, but Goku does have smarts when it comes to fighting. That said he should be able to hold his own battle wise. Meaning tactics and stuff, but that's only going to take him so far. Superman could very well use his intelligence to confused Goku. So if it was brains vs brawn Supes would win, if he could keep Goku at bay, because again we're having Superman have normal human strength.

Now I do think that Goku would keep his ability to block sharp objects and guns even without ki, and here's why. In the beginning of Dragon ball Bulma flat out shots him point plan in the face. Nothing happens to him except for a small burn mark on his head. Given he was in pain but a bullet wasn't able to penetrate his skull. He didnt dodge it nor did he know it was coming so there was no chance for him to prepare for impact, by which he would use ki to strengthen himself. No instead we got a glimpse of how strong and durable Goku's body was, and that was at the age of 12.

Now here's what I think about Sayajins and smarts. I dont think that all Sayajins as a whole are "slow". I think Goku isn't very sharp intelligent wise because he's pure, he's simply a kind hearted innocent naive fool at times. Plus it doesn't help that he lived alone with Gohan away from modern civilization for 12yrs. All he knew was his grandpa and martial arts. He got a crash course with Bulma and then from their he receive a little home schooling from Roshi when he was training with under him along with Krillin. If we look at other another sayajin like Vegeta we'd get different results. I personally think that the prince of sayajins is very bright, and not just on the battle field.

Edited by Konohakitten, 27 January 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#31 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 26 2013, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol I'm confused now XD I thought you were asking who would win with just their physical strength on their sides, that's why I said Goku. Now tackling the question about brains vs brawn is another thing. So let me give it a try biggrin.gif For starers Superman is by far smarter then Goku everyone knows that, but Goku does have smarts when it comes to fighting. That said he should be able to hold his own battle wise. Meaning tactics and stuff, but that's only going to take him so far. Superman could very well use his intelligence to confused Goku. So if it was brains vs brawn Supes would win, if he could keep Goku at bay, because again we're having Superman have normal human strength.

Yeah, if Supes and Goku went onto a fist fight, Goku would win as you said for obvious reasons.

Now I do think that Goku would keep his ability to block sharp objects and guns even without ki, and here's why. In the beginning of Dragon ball Bulma flat out shots him point plan in the face. Nothing happens to him except for a small burn mark on his head. Given he was in pain but a bullet wasn't able to penetrate his skull. He didnt dodge it nor did he know it was coming so there was no chance for him to prepare for impact, by which he would use ki to strengthen himself. No instead we got a glimpse of how strong and durable Goku's body was, and that was at the age of 12.

That is true, but may I offer another explanation? What if it was subconscious? Sometimes our bodies build barriers subconsciously. To put in example since we are talking about this, like Superman's aura shield. He doesn't really put it up consciously, it is kind of just there. What if it could be the same? You may be right, but I wanted to just throw that out there. Or it could be just the way Saiyen bodies were built, but then why does a bullet not affect them, but a sword does like with Vegeta? Unless there are "soft spots" on parts of the body. It's gets even weirder when you have Vegeta saying they "evolved" from that weakness, but it is still a soft enough spot to be affected by a sword.

I guess it just goes to show that sometimes even Dragonball can be inconsistent.

Now here's what I think about Sayajins and smarts. I dont think that all Sayajins as a whole are "slow". I think Goku isn't very sharp intelligent wise because he's pure, he's simply a kind hearted innocent naive fool at times. Plus it doesn't help that he lived alone with Gohan away from modern civilization for 12yrs. All he knew was his grandpa and martial arts. He got a crash course with Bulma and then from their he receive a little home schooling from Roshi when he was training with under him along with Krillin. If we look at other another sayajin like Vegeta we'd get different results. I personally think that the prince of sayajins is very bright, and not just on the battle field.

Vegeta...ummm...well he is smarter than Goku, but I don't think he would be AS smart as Superman. Vegeta is too concerned with physical strength than actual studies and at times let his ego get in the way of intelligent decisions. This is why I made the point of that they choose not to push their intelligence forward rather instead just their strength.

I think a Saiyens intelligence would be no better than a normal humans at best while Kryptonians would be more advanced. And since he has that crystal which basically is Krytonian technology, perhaps he can use something from there to create something to fight the Saiyens. Send them to the Phantom zone?
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#32 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Even if Supe's does outsmart Goku, without any powers and no access to weapons or anything... it's not like he can truly harm Goku much

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Just to add more to the debate, what do you guys think of this??

http://www.saiyanisl...-of-gods-scans/

While there is not much to be known from it alone, what it does suggest is that the level beyond SSJ3 is that of a god's.

Can Supes go against a man who is the equivalent of a god??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#34 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 21 2013, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to add more to the debate, what do you guys think of this??

http://www.saiyanisl...-of-gods-scans/

While there is not much to be known from it alone, what it does suggest is that the level beyond SSJ3 is that of a god's.

Can Supes go against a man who is the equivalent of a god??

Well considering Supe's is practically a god himself when influenced by Yellow/Blue Sun radiation and the he constantly defeats a god (Darkseid) on a regularly bases... I hate saying it because I'm a bigger Goku fan then Superman fan, but I think he still takes this because of that stupid invulnerability the writers decided to give him.

#35 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 21 2013, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well considering Supe's is practically a god himself when influenced by Yellow/Blue Sun radiation and the he constantly defeats a god (Darkseid) on a regularly bases... I hate saying it because I'm a bigger Goku fan then Superman fan, but I think he still takes this because of that stupid invulnerability the writers decided to give him.

Sooo.... is it safe to say that the whole universe will be destroyed anyways if these two ever clash?? seriously, you have two almighty deities duking it out, the end result, the way I see it, is a stalemate no matter what (along with the destruction of the universe on the side)

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#36 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 21 2013, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sooo.... is it safe to say that the whole universe will be destroyed anyways if these two ever clash?? seriously, you have two almighty deities duking it out, the end result, the way I see it, is a stalemate no matter what (along with the destruction of the universe on the side)

Basically, yeah... if SSJ God is shown to be invulnerable (and can breathe in Space).

Edited by MangaReader, 21 February 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#37 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 21 2013, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Basically, yeah... if SSJ God is shown to be invulnerable (and can breathe in Space).

Judging by the trailers, it sure looks like it.

248793.jpg

#38 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 21 2013, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Judging by the trailers, it sure looks like it.

I did notice that... I'd laugh if this movie alone disproves all of Death Battles research. Like had they just waited a little longer, the truth could fully be revealed

#39 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yeah. The irony of it all laugh.gif .

248793.jpg

#40 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 21 2013, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did notice that... I'd laugh if this movie alone disproves all of Death Battles research. Like had they just waited a little longer, the truth could fully be revealed

^ This right here! Its a pity that the Goku Vs Superman fight came out before this new movie came out. Goku has a whole knew transformation that no knows about, but the word God is in it so it really makes one think. It would be nice for this version to leave SSJ4 in the dust.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users