Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

It's out http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/611

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

I can't believe it
the alliance has finally arrived, i was pretty surprised when they came.
is it just me or was sakura's role pretty...lame compared to the other rookies and their entrances. It didn't seem to me like she was the heroine. anyway, Obito comparing himself to naruto was expected but telling him that he'll become hokage in the illusion world was a shock.

now I'm curious about naruto's jutsu, let's just hope for the best.

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

After so many years they finally arrived.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

[/indent][indent=1]
yeah yeah we know that obito that you r another naruto clone
(inb4 narusaku parallel)

#5 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

/\ you should put that in a spoiler tag laugh.gif
is teasing naruto or trieng to tease him since he saw the " you're strong it's in your eyes" talk.
But I won't dwell on it since well....it's kiba

#6 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

[spoiler]Finally, the group is back together!
Since Im betting there will be tons on angst on here because of Kiba's comment, Ill take this opportunity to pick out the scene in which Naruto starts to tell Sakura to heal Kakashi, but she's already getting to it. It's called being in sync with someone else.

If we cant take Sai's word when it comes to Naruto and his feelings as cannon, then I dare someone to try to make a case for Kiba. Anywho, the most reasonable (though, the author may disagree) conclusion I can come to is that's its a reference to her saving him. Though, who knows. As Hinata's team mate Kiba is probably rooting for he

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

It is the moment we all have been waiting for. Now, things are really going to get interesting. I really wonder where's this going to now. I like the fact it feels like it's Obito vs. Naruto or more like Obito's dream vs. Naruto's dream. Obito pointed out the obvious of the parallel. Now let's see how it will go down. I do feel like Obito will bite the dust in this battle. We may learn soon enough of the complete back story with Kakashi/Obito. Right now, the climax is here. Next week will be intense.

#8 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

No angst at all for me on Kiba's comment:) If you want to compare, Naruto didn't address Hinata's question. Lol. And you can see that he's communicating with Sakura first things first (unless if you call the 'hey' with Kiba and the group as interacting.smile.gif naruto and Sakura is also seen as having the same thought. That counts more I think?smile.gif

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#9 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

addressing another complaint --Click here to view--
Also, I see lots of people feel like Sakura got the least amount of panel time out of all of the rookies ( Can't say for sure, I didn't pay too much attention to it) , that might mean she's going to get a boost soon. Or not.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

*Cracks knuckles* Oh yeah, kitten just got real up in this b*tch! Can't wait for next week's chapter! It's gonna be epic!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Haha and just last week we were wondering just where the alliance was but I don't know I was expecting more from the arrival of the alliance, although I did enjoy how Ino got a moment in the spotlight even if only brief. Since Kishimoto said every character will get a moment in the spotlight do you think that counts as Ino's moment.

I agree that Sakura didn't seem very heroine like, she just kind of appeared especially after she got quite a bit of focus and the final thoughts last time we saw the alliance running to get to Naruto, I hope she does more even if her Medic-nin status pretty much excludes her from the front line. It was nice that she was already healing before Naruto had to even say anything.

Nice to see Obito acknowledge the parallels between himself and Naruto, and trying to tempt Naruto to giving up by making him Hokage in the new world is an interesting angle, I can't help but wonder if since he sees himself in Naruto in some way he wants to see Naruto become Hokage. Him telling Naruto that Naruto will become like him I can't help if wonder if that will be reinforced as he sees Sakura and Naruto and notice the further similarities between Team 7 and Team Minato.

Naruto knows Obito as Kakashi and Gai's old comrade but does he know his place in Team Minato?

And I know he was teasing him but I can't help but feel that Kiba is trying to push Hinata and Naruto together and I'm suddenly reminded of that filler special when the Konoha 11 tried to set the two up on a date. Ultimately nothing will come from it and it's true he didn't interact with her, in fact I think Kiba's comment came about because of Naruto trying to act all stoic at her concern. But at the end of the day the less I'm reminded of that filler special the better I will be.

Also if it took the alliance that long how in the world did Madara get there so quickly? Wait its Madara... nevermind.

Edited by neoshadow, 28 November 2012 - 09:41 AM.

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

OH crap finally the gang's all here next week will truly be EPIC!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

I have a feeling --Click here to view--
I have a feelings that people (not necessarily in this forum) are going to talk about Kiba's comment about Nartuo acting cool in front of Hinata, or the fact that in the double page spread she's the one that's besides Naruto while Sakura is slightly behind.

On the other hand, it was pretty interesting to see Obito acknowledge that Naruto and himself resemble each other. I do wonder if Obito we'll use that to put psychological pressure on Naruto therefore gaining an advantage.

I'll be honest, I was expecting Sakura to have more of a spotlight, but since this is just their arrival that could still change. My fear is that as a medic-nin she might stay behind and not do much, or just have as much importance as the rookie. She should at least be slightly more notable than the rookies given that she's the heroine. I guess this is up to Kishi now, I hope he doesn't disappoint.

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 28 2012, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling --Click here to view--
I have a feelings that people (not necessarily in this forum) are going to talk about Kiba's comment about Nartuo acting cool in front of Hinata, or the fact that in the double page spread she's the one that's besides Naruto while Sakura is slightly behind.

On the other hand, it was pretty interesting to see Obito acknowledge that Naruto and himself resemble each other. I do wonder if Obito we'll use that to put psychological pressure on Naruto therefore gaining an advantage.

I'll be honest, I was expecting Sakura to have more of a spotlight, but since this is just their arrival that could still change. My fear is that as a medic-nin she might stay behind and not do much, or just have as much importance as the rookie. She should at least be slightly more notable than the rookies given that she's the heroine. I guess this is up to Kishi now, I hope he doesn't disappoint.

I can see NH fans pin pointing Kiba's comment and Hinata being beside Naruto. However we shouldn't jump to conclusions and start panicking because the NS development has been done and Naruto's feelings for Sakura have always being there stronger than ever. The way I see it either Kishi is just trolling with those fans or maybe he has something big plan for NS in the upcoming chapters.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

It's great to see the alliance turn up. biggrin.gif They arrived sooner than I expected, but it was good timing.

Sure, it would have been nice to see more between Naruto and Sakura, but they're in the middle of a battle after all. happy.gif You can actually see another panel of Sakura on page 17, she's next to Shizune. I notice she no longer has her hair tied up.

I like Naruto's speech at the end, he says that the strongest thing a ninja can have isn't a jutsu; it's bonds and trust. smile.gif

Can't wait for next week!

I wonder how the Konoha 11 will react when Kurama is fully recharged and Naruto bursts into bijuu mode?

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Nice chapter, and again hinata after all only worry about hinata...
Well i dont know but in that coment "SAkura first of all.." i think he was going to say another stuff.
Just my opinion.

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 November 2012 - 10:21 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice chapter, and again hinata after all only worry about hinata...
Well i dont know but in that coment "SAkura first of all.." i think he was going to say another stuff.
Just my opinion.

why would you think that headscratch.gif

#18 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

The Alliance reminded me of this:

But I'm looking forward to next week, especially since a certain pink-haired ninja has arrived pictureem0.gif

OTP and my Bby

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 28 2012, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why would you think that headscratch.gif

because of the context of the situation.
I thought she thought naruto told her to heal kakashi but i do think it was another stuff.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

/\
I don't think that's the case since
she goes to kakashi and says 'i know' and i don't know what naruto could possibly have to say other then that with madara in front of him
but if that's the case then we'll find about it next week

Edited by candycane-chan, 28 November 2012 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users