• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:49 AM

Who would you say is the best NaruSaku writer? Not just best story but best characterization of the characters before 693-700.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

me

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:50 PM

To me the only best writer in NS fan fiction it has to be digifruit. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:46 PM

There are so many good ones...Tricksie is definitely up there tho

me

Modest aren't you?  :fu:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#5 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

Off the top of my head , luvtoshi comes to mind . He does a very good job with NS

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#6 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

Modest aren't you?   :fu:

I do what I can. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#7 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

Lindenbay, the one who posted NS fanfic "Convergence" (it has its own thread here), is good too. Some readers said that the pace is slow but I enjoy this. Tbh, the rest I don't know. I rarely find any good NS fanfic. As long as I can remember, I think Lindenbay's is the first NS fanfic that like. She makes Sherlock x Molly fanfics if you care.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#8 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:02 PM

Digifruit and DocDestructo's are my top. Digi if you feel like going on a feels trip, Doc if you want something lulzy.

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:02 PM

Tricksie and Kanji no Sakka. Theirs are the only Naruto fics I will probably still read, if/when either of them updates.

#10 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:12 AM

RamenRenegade is really good too. His Chronicles of the Seventh series is really good

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:58 PM

I'm not sure if she's the best, but I think dancer-me captures their chemistry. I've read the story captivate me a lot of times, the writing is very good.

ナルサク

#12 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

There are so many good ones...Tricksie is definitely up there tho

Tricksie and Kanji no Sakka. Theirs are the only Naruto fics I will probably still read, if/when either of them updates.

:glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:

Thanks so much! Writing has been soon slow going lately. Not because of the demise of Naruto, just life in general getting in the way. But I'm still writing and hopefully will have updates soon. 

As for my favorites, I have lots of them. But the first NS story I fell in love with was "Shade of the Leaf" by Ravyn. Soooo good.

#13 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

:glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:

Thanks so much! Writing has been soon slow going lately. Not because of the demise of Naruto, just life in general getting in the way. But I'm still writing and hopefully will have updates soon. 

As for my favorites, I have lots of them. But the first NS story I fell in love with was "Shade of the Leaf" by Ravyn. Soooo good.

This one is very gooood, it was also one of my first NS stories!

Also, life can be tough, I know that for certain :th_yeah:  but don't give up and I'm very excited for your updates  :umm:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#14 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

I totally understand, it's the same for me (though sometimes I'm just lazy, lol). Take your time.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 26 September 2015 - 06:28 PM.

#15 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:25 AM

god tier : digifruit

everyone else----

#16 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

Nah, Digifruit is good but his/her stories are like industrial fruit-juice, all sugary and feely with no basis or structure. Kanji and Tricksie are also very good and Ravyn is exceptional but in my opinion the best NS writer is Paradox Jast. 'Whirlpool Country' manages to capture the tone and atmosphere of the canon while being original at the same time.

You could substitute the canon happenings after the Hidan-Kakuzu-Arc with the fic and it would fit perfectly...and the romance has neither a place of extreme importance in comparison to the overarching story nor is it absolutely neglected like the canon-romances.

Edit: For cuteness-sake i should mention Wicked Raygun for his story 'Body Heat'...and of course Luvtoshi for pretty much all of his stories even if they're a tad bit OoC.

Edited by Decius23, 29 September 2015 - 08:50 PM.

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users