113 replies to this topic

#1 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

xD a response to what if we loose. What if we win? How would you react...and most importantly how crazy is NF going to become.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#2 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

All NaruSaku fans will finally be able to die happily? No? XD

#3 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:03 PM

It'll be a dream come true. 8D
Two people almost perfect for each other finally coming together. That's always something to celebrate.
What are weddings for? tongue.gif

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

We'll all die. Rabid NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will be busting down our doors, wanting our blood. Chaos will spread throughout the world as our kind will slowly yet steadily be wiped out by theirs. It's unlikely that any of us will survive this true apocalypse. On this day, logic will be thrown to the wind as our fan base is murdered.

And it will be totally f***ing worth it.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

I don't know, hit the table hard in celebration and and raised both my arms high?

And to everyone else. It doesn't matter what everyone else does!!!!!!!

Edited by anguyen92, 11 June 2011 - 03:28 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#6 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Jun 11 2011, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, hit the table hard in celebration and and raised both my arms high?

And to everyone else. It doesn't matter what everyone else does!!!!!!!

Unless my theory is true... Then we should prepare accordingly for the worst.

AboojTi.gif

#7 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jun 11 2011, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless my theory is true... Then we should prepare accordingly for the worst.

We must first build a large underground cavern to fit all the true NaruSaku fans. Make sure to profile their history to be sure no SS or NH fans try to mix in and discover the plan. Then we seal it off. And celebrate below ground until the apocalypse it ovar! 8D

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

I will say this because we already had threads like this in the past few years. So, keep in mind:

Please, absolutely, no bashing people, especially the fandom and pairings, or starting trouble in any form. When we're canon, we will have a party. So don't start any mess in this thread.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jun 11 2011, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll all die. Rabid NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will be busting down our doors, wanting our blood. Chaos will spread throughout the world as our kind will slowly yet steadily be wiped out by theirs. It's unlikely that any of us will survive this true apocalypse. On this day, logic will be thrown to the wind as our fan base is murdered.

And it will be totally f***ing worth it.

LOL, I'd die happy.

But I am worried about Kishi though. I'd like to think that most shippers could just move on, but there are some crazies out there. I hope I'm overestimating how desperate some fans are, but I really hope people, on any side, don't take it out on the writer if their pairing doesn't happen. I think this might be why he's taking so long to end the shipping wars, it's easier to write without hate mail, death threats, and proposed boycotts (but really, who's gonna boycott Naruto during the final fight?).

As for how I'd react, well I guess I'd pat myself on the back for being right, maybe dabble in a little bashing (just a little wink.gif, and not on this site), and just finish reading the manga with smile on my face.

But really, based on development and the overall theme of the manga, I think a better name for this thread will be "When we win" happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 11 June 2011 - 04:10 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

I'll travel ariound the world and give you all a BIIIIIGGGGG WARM HUG and sparkling juice to celebrate! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
yes a world tour in every country! woot.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 June 2011 - 11:55 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jun 11 2011, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for SasuSAku and NaruHina fans, they'll probably be very mad, leave even more bashing comments on youtube and such sites .Then they'll cool off, sulk and still mutter how their pairing was supposed to happen, how the author is stupid but that won't mean anything because canon is canon. danarusakunp3.gif

So you're saying that if Kishi didn't make NaruSaku happen, even with all of the logic behind it and all of the development it's provided, that it won't damage his reputation at all because "canon is canon"?
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that the logic that you will potentially use against NaruHina/SasuSaku fans may also be potentially used against us even more effectively, if NaruSaku doesn't happen.

AboojTi.gif

#12 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

Ima photochop Charlie Sheen winning into various NaruSaku pics. Celebrate here with you guys. And avoid NF for a while, it'll be a mess regardless which ship becomes cannon. We shouldn't start a flame war, it doesn't help the ship.

Then the Ichi raku ramen bar will become the hub of the site.
\

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jun 11 2011, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, it's not a question of what would happen if we won, but what will happen because we'll definitely win. biggrin.gif
From my previous experience with manga, I'm guessing NaruSaku fans will be very happy knowing they were right all along and neutral/reasonable people will realize that this was supposed to happen right from the start.
As for SasuSAku and NaruHina fans, they'll probably be very mad, leave even more bashing comments on youtube and such sites .Then they'll cool off, sulk and still mutter how their pairing was supposed to happen, how the author is stupid but that won't mean anything because canon is canon. danarusakunp3.gif

Yeah, pretty much this. Some of the more rabid ones will even make death threats against Kishimoto on Narutofan (thankfully that will prove groundless) and harass (leaving nasty attacks on deviantart, personal messages, etc...) any narusaku shipper who states they are...

I'll admit my disgust and strong irritation at their rabid Sakura bashing will prompt me to write make one "I told you" so post on Narutofan's telegrams section. And if anyone of them trolls my deviantart page after that I'll mock them. I'm not a saint. wink.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:44 AM

Just the thought alone makes me so excited >.< This club should have like a special makeup or redecorating just to celebrate !! I'd definitely go crazyyyyy, make pics, write fanfics, share the love with you all, smirk w/ confidence at those who bashed or talked down on naruto or sakura and the pairing itself.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#15 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

NF would go berserk, and I'll be there when kitten happens. ohboy.png

I'd jump in the air out of joy, I'll spam this site and laugh at NH'ers and SS'ers like they do to us now. mwahaha.gif annoy.gif

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 12 2011, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, pretty much this. Some of the more rabid ones will even make death threats against Kishimoto on Narutofan (thankfully that will prove groundless) and harass (leaving nasty attacks on deviantart, personal messages, etc...) any narusaku shipper who states they are...

I'll admit my disgust and strong irritation at their rabid Sakura bashing will prompt me to write make one "I told you" so post on Narutofan's telegrams section. And if anyone of them trolls my deviantart page after that I'll mock them. I'm not a saint. wink.gif

OK! I'll back you up! just say say when okay?! tongue.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Well, I would be more than happy if it comes true. It would be a good message to send to the readers - never gives up to reach your dream. I would treat other fandoms with respect, despite their treatment to us in the past smile.gif

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#18 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

AU will suddenly become the largest subsection of the NaruHina and SS fanfic repositories.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#19 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jun 12 2011, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ima photochop Charlie Sheen winning into various NaruSaku pics. Celebrate here with you guys. And avoid NF for a while, it'll be a mess regardless which ship becomes cannon. We shouldn't start a flame war, it doesn't help the ship.

LOL, I've been working on a "Charlie Sheen endorses NaruSaku" thing for a while now, to go with my moniker.

"I'm so tired of pretending NaruSaku isn't awesome and just....WINNING. BOOM....WINNING!!!!"

A flame war would get us nowhere, but I can't say I won't be a LITTLE petty. I've had a few back-and-forths with NH/SSers in the past, and I'm sure the temptation will be too great.
But we'll see, I recall pumping myself for some bashing during the Golden Sun shipping wars (I don't know if anyone here was involved in that), when my OTP, Valeshipping, was confirmed canon. But I guess I didn't care how the other fandoms were reacting at first, and when I finally did, I felt like the moment passed. I guess with Naruto it depends how the other fandoms are reacting, we'll probably still be on the defensive, canon or not.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Well, if we win.....lets see what would I do? I would Throw a party and dance around everywhere I go for about 2 weeks.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users