125 replies to this topic

#1 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:42 AM

I've heard lots of theories on Sasuke's ultimate fate, and while I dislike him, I feel it would only be right for him to be redeemed by or before the end of the series.

How? Well, only time will tell, but I think the only logical and correct way would be for him to die. Perhaps protecting someone?

...And, not only will Sasuke be redeemed, but SasuSaku would be closed forever!!
Leaving, of course, NaruSaku as the ending pairing.

Thoughts?

#2 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:24 AM

Yeah, I agree with you completely, the best thing for him would be to die. C'mon, how about protecting Naruto and Sakura? Hm.. Might be pushing it.. but anyway.
It just doesn't seem there is a way for him to live, He has came this far leaving Konoha and joining forces with Oreochimaru (Yes, Oreochimaru.) that it just doesn't seem in his nature (well, how much we know of it) to go back to Konoha and play "happy families" its either dying protecting somebody, dying in battle or somthing completely random. It could be as soon as Kishimoto wants it.

#3 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Aug 19 2009, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I agree with you completely, the best thing for him would be to die. C'mon, how about protecting Naruto and Sakura? Hm.. Might be pushing it.. but anyway.
It just doesn't seem there is a way for him to live, He has came this far leaving Konoha and joining forces with Oreochimaru (Yes, Oreochimaru.) that it just doesn't seem in his nature (well, how much we know of it) to go back to Konoha and play "happy families" its either dying protecting somebody, dying in battle or somthing completely random. It could be as soon as Kishimoto wants it.

Exactly! I really like the whole aspect of ''team 7 laughing together'' and everything, and I'm sorry to say this, Naruto and Sakura's minds have been diluted by the image of the Sasuke they want/used to know. Sasuke laughing just... doesn't seem likely.
So Sasuke dies and Naruto and Sakura make babies become closer than they already are, and NaruSaku can finally be! wow.png

#4 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

i don't want sasuke to die just because then narusaku would magically happen, it's probably going to happen anyway. xD
but seriously, sasuke's fate is a tough one to judge. he's either going to end up dead, either protecting someone or just getting his ass kicked by someone who's FINALLY stronger than him. but i don't see naruto killing him, naruto just can't, not that he doesn't have the power to but i don't think he has it in him to lower himself to sasuke's level.

i'd love to see team 7 have a happy ending, though it's seems unlikely, i still have hope! shamefulcry0js.gif xD i just want to see naruto and sakura happy and a dead sasuke doesn't do that i think. well scratch the happy team 7 ending because that's not something that would happen just like that. if sasuke does come back to konoha, he's either severly beaten up by naruto or he comes of his own will and gets locked up at least.

and sasuke doesn't laugh, he smirks.

#5 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

If Kishi-sensei really focus on bonds... I think Sasuke ending would not be that worse... 1 thing i fear, that Naruto ended up dying saving him.. maybe then, Sasuke will realize the bond naruto always mention to him.

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#6 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Danzo Baka @ Aug 19 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Kishi-sensei really focus on bonds... I think Sasuke ending would not be that worse... 1 thing i fear, that Naruto ended up dying saving him.. maybe then, Sasuke will realize the bond naruto always mention to him.

oh gods no. that would majorly suck.

#7 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Aug 19 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't want sasuke to die just because then narusaku would magically happen, it's probably going to happen anyway. xD
but seriously, sasuke's fate is a tough one to judge. he's either going to end up dead, either protecting someone or just getting his ass kicked by someone who's FINALLY stronger than him. but i don't see naruto killing him, naruto just can't, not that he doesn't have the power to but i don't think he has it in him to lower himself to sasuke's level.

i'd love to see team 7 have a happy ending, though it's seems unlikely, i still have hope! shamefulcry0js.gif xD i just want to see naruto and sakura happy and a dead sasuke doesn't do that i think. well scratch the happy team 7 ending because that's not something that would happen just like that. if sasuke does come back to konoha, he's either severly beaten up by naruto or he comes of his own will and gets locked up at least.

and sasuke doesn't laugh, he smirks.

Well, you're right. I guess I was just thinking of this:

Sasuke dies. Naruto and Sakura are all sad. But then Sakura's like, ''Hey, at least we still have each other, right?''

Or something corny like that happy.gif lol

But I didn't think about that. You raise a good point, Nadi-san...

At this point, I'm doubting he'll return of his own accord, but hey, it's Naruto, and anything can happen

#8 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Aug 19 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you're right. I guess I was just thinking of this:

Sasuke dies. Naruto and Sakura are all sad. But then Sakura's like, ''Hey, at least we still have each other, right?''

Or something corny like that happy.gif lol

But I didn't think about that. You raise a good point, Nadi-san...

At this point, I'm doubting he'll return of his own accord, but hey, it's Naruto, and anything can happen

heheh hey i get that you thought that, being a hopeless romantic too. xD but i don't think naruto and sakura would be able to handle it, so i'd rather see them happy together plus sasuke being alive and there, than him being dead. tongue.gif i don't think he'll return on his own accord, at least not now. something major has to happen to make me even think that he'll return on his own.

#9 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Danzo Baka @ Aug 19 2009, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt it I mean he couldn't kill off a secondary character Yes I am looking at you Hinata. Then I doubt he'll kill off any of the rookie 9.

#10 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

it would be hard for Naruto and Sakura to handle Sasuke's death, but it could lead to some great final development of the characters, they learn that those close to them may die, and that will teach them to be better leaders as they take over for the old generation, another theme of the story. i would really like to see Sasuke die, not in the hands of team 7, but rather in a great battle teamed up with team7 against a common enemy, the final enemy. and then its together they defeat the enemy and sasuke dies in the process.

emoticon_monocle.gif

#11 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

Lol you honestly are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think Sasuke isn't going to be redeemed without having to be "punished". If Naruto says that Konoha would go to war if Sasuke was killed, do you really think if he made Hokage he'd punish Sasuke? He'd more than likely throw a parade for his return.

Kishi turning Naruto into the new Jesus/messiah will have Sasuke come out of his "darkness" and make him see the light and return to Konoha hand in hand. I can't see how you can be a Naruto fan, yet dislike/hate Sasuke. That's like an oxymoron.

#12 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (jworks @ Aug 19 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it would be hard for Naruto and Sakura to handle Sasuke's death, but it could lead to some great final development of the characters, they learn that those close to them may die, and that will teach them to be better leaders as they take over for the old generation, another theme of the story. i would really like to see Sasuke die, not in the hands of team 7, but rather in a great battle teamed up with team7 against a common enemy, the final enemy. and then its together they defeat the enemy and sasuke dies in the process.

emoticon_monocle.gif

Hehe, now that, jworks, is a plot!

Me likey XD

And Sasuke dies protecting them, thus redeeming himself, AND, on top of that, like you said: Naruto and Sakura realize that people are going to die, so they start valuing each other's lives alot more than they already do! xD Awww... love.gif

#13 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (True @ Aug 19 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol you honestly are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think Sasuke isn't going to be redeemed without having to be "punished". If Naruto says that Konoha would go to war if Sasuke was killed, do you really think if he made Hokage he'd punish Sasuke? He'd more than likely throw a parade for his return.

Kishi turning Naruto into the new Jesus/messiah will have Sasuke come out of his "darkness" and make him see the light and return to Konoha hand in hand. I can't see how you can be a Naruto fan, yet dislike/hate Sasuke. That's like an oxymoron.

although Sasuke isn't THE villain of the story, the villain is usually built to hate and disdain. so its pretty common for a fan to love the story and series but, by getting into it, hate the villain. although i, myself, do like sasuke's character and don't really hate him, even his arrogance isn't that bad when you look at Naruto's, although Sasuke's is a darker one.

on the redeeming note, i believe he will be redeemed, but it might not be in life, but rather he will do an act that causes his death that will be looked back upon by Naruto and he will realize he was protecting them or something to that effect. or perhaps it will be in life, but if so i think it will be very close to his demise, just take a look at the life of Anikin/Darth Vader.

#14 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

True speaks truth. The redemption after death thing was done already with Itachi, so in the name of youth learning from and surpassing elder generations Sasuke can be expected to be restored to his innocent old self.
Sasuke once said, "I never want to see my precious friends die again," thus reminding Naruto of the -true strength comes from wanting to protect loved ones- lesson. The circle will be complete when Naruto beats this sense into Sasuke's thick skull.
Case and point, Sasuke doesn't have to return to Konoha gakure in order to be redeemed. Naruto doesn't have to bring him back in order to earn Hokage (...anymore! danarusakunp3.gif ) so Sasuke will probably become a redeemed nomad nin. Sakura will most likely choose to remain by Naruto's side, and as Kakashi once said Sasuke will remain Naruto's rival for life. Everyone's happy, The end. tongue.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#15 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

I'll vomit if Sasuke just gets to march back into the village with no backlash after everything he's done.

#16 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 19 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll vomit if Sasuke just gets to march back into the village with no backlash after everything he's done.

Hear, hear. If the Konoha 11 got together and decided that Sasuke was a threat and that he should be killed, he can't just waltz back in like nothing ever happened, despite what Naruto, Sakura, or Ino have to say. And not only the Konoha 11, but others as well. He did wrong, and he should be punished for it. Or, at least, make up for everything.

#17 SoftOwnage

SoftOwnage

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

I'm sure my opinions have been stated in others words but I just can't see Sasuke returning and everything be back to normal. I mean, 'how'?
Naruto: Sasuke, I'm taking you back to the village!
Sasuke: Whatever dobe!
'Then a fight'
Naruto carries a beaten Sasuke back to Konaha? Or maybe Kakashi?
Then everyone's happy, and Sasuke, not wanting to be there runs away again...

The only outcome for him that I can come to is him dying to protect Naruto against something. Perhaps against Madara?

Honestly I'd prefer to see him die. It's not that I don't like him, I'm just not fond of the idea of him... not dieing.

#18 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

Let's Face it... Sasuke is the main VILLAIN in the story now, the big problem Naruto have to do now is not bringing him back but drag him out of the darkness which could make either of them(naruto & Sasuke) die in the process...but i don't really think Sasuke would like to return to the place he hated so much and hold such dark memories to him..but honestly, if kishi want the impossible to happen..anything could happen XD

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#19 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

These are all true, but the fact still remains; a, if not the main theme of Naruto is changing and being changed. Naruto's got to change Sasuke.

Now, I'm not sure if he's an exception because he's a main villain. Maybe Sasuke just can't be changed. He doesn't seem to want to.

So, whatever happens in the end, I just know that Sasuke is either redeeemed, miraculously forgiven by everyone in the village - including the Konoha 11 and the Elders - or gets killed or seriously hurt because he's THE main villain.

#20 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

How is Sasuke even close to being a villain? His only crime has been that he left Konoha three years ago and thus becomes a missing nin. But no one cares about that fact excluding Team 7. What of his activities constitutes him to being raised to villain status? He killed Orochimaru who was a huge threat to Konoha. He lead Deidara to his suicide and Itachi died fighting against him and thus took out two Akatsuki members. He captured Killer Bee as a part of Akatsuki (which he was using) but we know that Killer Bee is fine and once that fact becomes known to Raikage, nothing will change. Now he's trying to kill Danzo who ordered for the murdering of his clan. You think him trying to kill Danzo leads to him being classified as a villain and that Naruto will be like "oh no Sasuke don't do it!!" He is a saint in Naruto's eyes for all that matters.

Kishimoto has purposely made him as ambiguous as possible so you can't classify him as good or evil. He can't kill secondary characters so him killing an actual main character is laughable. Naruto's biggest concern is for the redemption of Sasuke and bringing him back. Eventually he will baptize him and make Sasuke see the light and convert to his peaceful movement. It'll be sunshine and rainbows from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users