Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#181 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Well I final finished scanlating the pages on my personal website here That cost me an entire day  :hm:

Thanks for the link. Hopefully this time, it won't disappear. I also like that you didn't "add in" Chapter 3 completely just for spoilers until tokai finishes it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#182 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

Well I final finished scanlating the pages on my personal website here That cost me an entire day  :hm:

Someone got cranky XD

#183 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for the link. Hopefully this time, it won't disappear. I also like that you didn't "add in" Chapter 3 completely just for spoilers until tokai finishes it.

Well I did a temporary home page https://shruko.wixsi...ernativethelast

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#184 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Just go check his deviantart page he's got them there.

#185 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

Shouldn't there be a new chapter yet ?

#186 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

I think he updates every two weeks or so,

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#187 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

I think he updates every two weeks or so,

He's on chapter 3 wonder what chapter 4 will be cause we're only a quarter throught the movie.

#188 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

Remember the artist doesn't have a dead line to update nor he's writing this doujin for money. We have to be patient for this one.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#189 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

Just go check his deviantart page he's got them there.

I think he meant about me holding off uploading the pages until chapter 3 is completed.

Pretty soon and we are close to the conclusion of chapter 3.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#190 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

I think he meant about me holding off uploading the pages until chapter 3 is completed.

Pretty soon and we are close to the conclusion of chapter 3.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

#191 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

Ch:3/Pg:12 ???

Sorry for misunderstanding.

No problems.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 05 July 2017 - 06:23 PM.

#192 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

No problems.

Wow very cool and true as well but we have to remember that SP cared for just getting Hinata what she wanted, this shows love for both Naruto and Sakura and makes sense as well.

#193 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

No problems.

To me this is the true version of the Last. As it should be. I'm not saying this because I'm a NS fan but because it goes well with the whole manga and the development that was done to said pairing for 15 years. So Kishimoto if you ever come across this story read it (that is if it gets the chance to get translated to Japanese) and take notes because this is the version of the movie you should have done following your original ideas. Not the version that Pierot, your editors and the crazy fandom demanded you to do.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#194 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Yeah this is pretty great 👍. A lot of fan fictions are great, but still lack something that the true cannon manga has. The drawings are great, identical to kishi, and everyone is still in character. It is truly satisfying and about as pleasing as we can get to original work pairing NS (if it had happened). So far, of course. From what I can tell it still seems like there is a lot of story left to finish. I'm excited for it to all come together. As long as it is kept going till the end this looks like it could help a lot of fans resentment if the ending. Especially with how realistic to the original work/pictures it is.

#195 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

Yeah this is pretty great . A lot of fan fictions are great, but still lack something that the true cannon manga has. The drawings are great, identical to kishi, and everyone is still in character. It is truly satisfying and about as pleasing as we can get to original work pairing NS (if it had happened). So far, of course. From what I can tell it still seems like there is a lot of story left to finish. I'm excited for it to all come together. As long as it is kept going till the end this looks like it could help a lot of fans resentment if the ending. Especially with how realistic to the original work/pictures it is.

Dude he's like one 3rd through the movie and it's already better than the actual movie. It does help the pain the ending caused.

#196 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:28 AM

Sakura must have saw it. The bench seen when Naruto was disguised as Sasuke  :hehehe:

#197 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

I'm sure reality didn't hit Naruto yet about what he just heard lol. By the end, I can imagine him crying and praying to God that he finally got his ultimate dream. His Sakura-Chan.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#198 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

Believe it XD

#199 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

Can we avoid Pierot (Some animators were dissapointed in the final pairing), editors, and "crazy" fandom finger pointing here? It's blatantly false, or at best, unprovable conspiracy theory. 

This fan manga is fine in quality, but IMO, you cannot just correct the Last to fix things to point to NS. Still, it works as a stand alone, and I'll give it a read at some point. 

Then explain to us why when ever it involves Hinata in the anime the animation has the best quality?

​That made be true but the Last as whole does not work as a movie minus the shipping the crude. How can Naruto and co breath on the moon, how come the cloud village had a canon that can destroy the moon but didn't use it in the war, how did the Raikage except the earth to be fine without the gravitational pull of the moon as without would cause devastating environmental disasters and how could Hamura Otsutsuki be able t produce a clan on the moon by himself that lasts for a 1000 years etc.

#200 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

Can we avoid Pierot (Some animators were dissapointed in the final pairing), editors, and "crazy" fandom finger pointing here? It's blatantly false, or at best, unprovable conspiracy theory. 

This fan manga is fine in quality, but IMO, you cannot just correct the Last to fix things to point to NS. Still, it works as a stand alone, and I'll give it a read at some point. 

I would absolutely LOVE to hear why SP brought Hinata into the Anime earlier than she was supposed to be. Why they give her a bigger role than she is supposed to have. Why she gets top of the line animation while the others look like South Park characters in comparison. They pardon my French beat their meat to her, most of them anyways. There is no disputing that. That right there alone proves that SP had their hands in ending.

And we shouldn't even need to fix "The Last" because there should be no "The Last." Since the Manga showed completely otherwise.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 19 July 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users