294 replies to this topic

#141 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

Ohhhhhhhh that would be awesome!! In terms of character development...yes! Lol!! I do hope that someone helps her either it be Yang or Jaune because she's needs it more than anyone

Yep I'm rooting for Lancaster all the way its my OTP. You know what will be awesome that when Yang reunites with Ruby she notice her interactions with Jaune and realizes that Ruby is starting to develop feelings for him without knowing.

Edited by Gravenimage, 06 February 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#142 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:53 AM

Yep I'm rooting for Lancaster all the way its my OTP. You know what will be awesome that when Yang reunites with Ruby she notice her interactions with Jaune and realizes that Ruby is starting to develop feelings for him without knowing.

Late...sorry..

I kinda want Jaune to fall for her first instead of the other way around but that's just me xD

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#143 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:33 AM

I do hope this series doesn't pull a Naruto. Please, god, no. I am so afraid of so many great TV shows/stories ending up the same way. Anyway, everything looks badass. Darker, but badass. I really want to see the characters gorw even more with especially Jaune pulling a Crouching Tiger hidden Badass things. Although, it seems like it was kind of a given seeing how they make hints of him having this strong aura.

I also have to admit, it is really saddening when characters are really badass and really great only for them to be killed off while some of the more annoying characters stay alive. Granted, RWBY doesn't have a lot of annoying characters, but you know what I mean. It is disconcerting sometimes.

As for shipping....

Jaune: "Where am I going to find some cute quirky girl to talk to?"

Me: "There she is...." *points at Pyrrah*

*end of season where she dies*

Me: "Oh.......well, I mean.....look, there she is" *points to Ruby*

I was a Jaune and Pyrrah fan too and was sad at what happened. Talk about becoming canon for like 5 seconds until...well, dang.

Anyway, Jaune and Ruby would be next best thing. I can;t see Jaune and Weiss anymore honestly.

tumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o2_500.giftumblr_nbsnxlAO0M1r0l1e4o1_500.gif

This.....after I watched this again, I had a thought that made me laugh.

Random person: "Hey Jaune, Cardin says you're a little bi***"

Jaune: "WHAAAAA...that sonofa....Ruby, hold my beer."

Ruby: *sips from cup like Kermit the frog.*

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 February 2017 - 08:47 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#144 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:56 AM

I guess I'm the exception in saying that I never shipped Pyrrah and Jaune. I mean, I knew she was head over heels for him, but their relationship never really clicked for me. It felt similar to Jaune and Weiss. A very onesided thing, as Jaune never showed any interest in Pyrrah other then a friend.

Wereas Jaune and Ruby started purely as friends and builded from there. I suppose I just dig couples that take it easy at first before things start getting more romantic. Not to mention I have a weakness for main guy getting with the main girl. And Jaune is as close to a male protagonist as it gets. :P

Edited by alexander, 20 February 2017 - 03:57 AM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#145 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

I guess I'm the exception in saying that I never shipped Pyrrah and Jaune. I mean, I knew she was head over heels for him, but their relationship never really clicked for me. It felt similar to Jaune and Weiss. A very onesided thing, as Jaune never showed any interest in Pyrrah other then a friend.

Wereas Jaune and Ruby started purely as friends and builded from there. I suppose I just dig couples that take it easy at first before things start getting more romantic. Not to mention I have a weakness for main guy getting with the main girl. And Jaune is as close to a male protagonist as it gets. :P

I love Jaune and Pyrrha but I knew it was onesided. He was clueless of her feelings for him until that one episode she dies. He realize she has liked him like that all along. It will be too cliche if he falls for her the moment she kissed him. So far they haven't shown Jaune talking about the whole thing. In volume 4 ep 1 he told the blacksmith who upgraded his armor, shield and sword with the remains of Pyrrha's armor that he got the material from a" friend" instead of saying "someone dear to me" I could have gotten the hint that he fell in love with her but I believe more that he only saw her as a great friend and care for her a lot. I said the same thing at youtube and got bash by the ravage Arkos fan boys lol. 

I do hope this series doesn't pull a Naruto. Please, god, no. I am so afraid of so many great TV shows/stories ending up the same way. Anyway, everything looks badass. Darker, but badass. I really want to see the characters gorw even more with especially Jaune pulling a Crouching Tiger hidden Badass things. Although, it seems like it was kind of a given seeing how they make hints of him having this strong aura.

I also have to admit, it is really saddening when characters are really badass and really great only for them to be killed off while some of the more annoying characters stay alive. Granted, RWBY doesn't have a lot of annoying characters, but you know what I mean. It is disconcerting sometimes.

As for shipping....

Jaune: "Where am I going to find some cute quirky girl to talk to?"

Me: "There she is...." *points at Pyrrah*

*end of season where she dies*

Me: "Oh.......well, I mean.....look, there she is" *points to Ruby*

I was a Jaune and Pyrrah fan too and was sad at what happened. Talk about becoming canon for like 5 seconds until...well, dang.

Anyway, Jaune and Ruby would be next best thing. I can;t see Jaune and Weiss anymore honestly.

This.....after I watched this again, I had a thought that made me laugh.

Random person: "Hey Jaune, Cardin says you're a little bi***"

Jaune: "WHAAAAA...that sonofa....Ruby, hold my beer."

Ruby: *sips from cup like Kermit the frog.*

LOL glad to see you're into the series now James. I feel the same way about you when it comes to messing up the series like it was done with Naruto. However I trust RoosterTeeth and the creator Monty Oum (RIP) they are a million times better at writing and story telling than Kishimoto could ever dream of. I'm also worried about the ships in this series. The most popular ship is called" Bumblebee" Blake/Yang and it even has the supports of the characters VA Barbara Dunkelman and Arryn Zech, they even made a video of them reading a Bumblebee fan fiction (though it sucked so much it literally made my ears bleed). Also in a interview back in 2014 Monty Oum revealed that he's planning to introduce characters who are homosexual and bisexual at some point in the show. And thus BB shippers point fingers at Blake and Yang yet that interview was 3 years ago and STILL they haven't shown any evidence of them liking girls, only that they're into boys (ignoring BB shippers saying that their showing interest into boys is irrelevant). Producer and director Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross have said in dozens of interviews that the world of Remnant is very big and there are a LOT of people so what are the chances that Blake and Yang aren't homosexual or bisexual for the matter? What if Monty Oum was referring to other characters yet to be introduce in the series? 

Whether its popular or has the support of the VA doesn't really say much if they keep showing the opposite. Or maybe the pairing will happen but not until the last episode. RT said that Monty had so many ideas for RWBY to create at least 9 seasons and since they're following his ideals I'm sure the series will be a running long one like Red vs Blue. I honestly don't care about Bumblebee becoming canon or not. As long as it doesn't mess up the story like Naruto did I'm fine with which pairing happens. My OTP is Lancaster Ruby/Jaune and I only ship it for the kitten and giggles nothing serious. I care more about the story and the characters than shipping. 

On another topic agreed on Jaune and Weiss not happening (even if Weiss VA Kara Eberle supports the pairing known as White Knight). Especially when Jaune has gotten over his crush for her after the dance episode from volume 2. 

Late...sorry..

I kinda want Jaune to fall for her first instead of the other way around but that's just me xD

You know what, that will be very interesting indeed. Because we can finally see how Jaune will act when he's truly in love. We already saw him how he acted when he had that crush on Weiss but what would it be like if he was really in love with the first girl he talked to when he arrived to Beacon? I already said that he never like Pyrrha the same way she did and I don't care if the raging Arkos fans chew me and spit me out. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 February 2017 - 12:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#146 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:50 AM

LOL glad to see you're into the series now James. I feel the same way about you when it comes to messing up the series like it was done with Naruto. However I trust RoosterTeeth and the creator Monty Oum (RIP) they are a million times better at writing and story telling than Kishimoto could ever dream of. I'm also worried about the ships in this series. The most popular ship is called" Bumblebee" Blake/Yang and it even has the supports of the characters VA Barbara Dunkelman and Arryn Zech, they even made a video of them reading a Bumblebee fan fiction (though it sucked so much it literally made my ears bleed). Also in a interview back in 2014 Monty Oum revealed that he's planning to introduce characters who are homosexual and bisexual at some point in the show. And thus BB shippers point fingers at Blake and Yang yet that interview was 3 years ago and STILL they haven't shown any evidence of them liking girls, only that they're into boys (ignoring BB shippers saying that their showing interest into boys is irrelevant). Producer and director Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross have said in dozens of interviews that the world of Remnant is very big and there are a LOT of people so what are the chances that Blake and Yang aren't homosexual or bisexual for the matter? What if Monty Oum was referring to other characters yet to be introduce in the series? 

Whether its popular or has the support of the VA doesn't really say much if they keep showing the opposite. Or maybe the pairing will happen but not until the last episode. RT said that Monty had so many ideas for RWBY to create at least 9 seasons and since they're following his ideals I'm sure the series will be a running long one like Red vs Blue. I honestly don't care about Bumblebee becoming canon or not. As long as it doesn't mess up the story like Naruto did I'm fine with which pairing happens. My OTP is Lancaster Ruby/Jaune and I only ship it for the kitten and giggles nothing serious. I care more about the story and the characters than shipping. 

On another topic agreed on Jaune and Weiss not happening (even if Weiss VA Kara Eberle supports the pairing known as White Knight). Especially when Jaune has gotten over his crush for her after the dance episode from volume 2.

Yeah, especially when VAs opinions mean little. Junko wanted NS. The American VA for Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all wanted SNS. So, it is not surprising given everything.

I love Jaune and Pyrrah, but Jaune and Ruby would be my next best choice. The three characters seem to just...."fit" together. It is hard to explain. When character just have such good chemistry, you feel like they should always be together. I know some don't believe in Jaune/Pyrrah, but I did see something in them that worked. Sure, it was kind of obvious seeing Pyrrah being head over heels, but at least she wasn't overly dramatic about it nor flaunted it. This is unlike Jaune and Wiess which Juane played up waaaay too much.

Seriously, in real life, if you have to work that hard just to get noticed, then maybe they aren't the person for you. True love happens naturally. It happens when you least expect and maybe that's why Jaune goes well with both Pyrrah and Ruby.

Hmmmm.....*Thinks of a threesome fanfiction*......what? Why not? So many pick just two people, why not a threesome fanfiction? There is even a anime about a guy with multiple lovers.

I love Jaune and Pyrrha but I knew it was onesided. He was clueless of her feelings for him until that one episode she dies. He realize she has liked him like that all along. It will be too cliche if he falls for her the moment she kissed him. So far they haven't shown Jaune talking about the whole thing. In volume 4 ep 1 he told the blacksmith who upgraded his armor, shield and sword with the remains of Pyrrha's armor that he got the material from a" friend" instead of saying "someone dear to me" I could have gotten the hint that he fell in love with her but I believe more that he only saw her as a great friend and care for her a lot. I said the same thing at youtube and got bash by the ravage Arkos fan boys lol.

Let's be honest, some canon couples became canon off less. And how cliche is it really? Again, compare it to NH and SS and how cliche they are. I could also say that "someone dear to me" is also pretty cliche as well. How many times does this happen?

It is more like a trope. The boy realizing his love until it is too late. I get the fact that he loved her through him looking at training videos and his reaction off of all that.

As for the "friend" part....well...I would agree except I see superhero couples go off the same concept. Superman loved Lois and yet he still called himself a "friend." Same with Spider-Man. So, it is not surprising.

And hey, like I said so many times. Some of the best and most lasting relationships start out as just friends. Jaune called Weiss his "true love" once and look how that turn out. No, Jaune saying "someone dear to me" is just not his style.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 February 2017 - 05:56 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#147 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Yeah, especially when VAs opinions mean little. Junko wanted NS. The American VA for Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all wanted SNS. So, it is not surprising given everything.

I love Jaune and Pyrrah, but Jaune and Ruby would be my next best choice. The three characters seem to just...."fit" together. It is hard to explain. When character just have such good chemistry, you feel like they should always be together. I know some don't believe in Jaune/Pyrrah, but I did see something in them that worked. Sure, it was kind of obvious seeing Pyrrah being head over heels, but at least she wasn't overly dramatic about it nor flaunted it. This is unlike Jaune and Wiess which Juane played up waaaay too much.

Seriously, in real life, if you have to work that hard just to get noticed, then maybe they aren't the person for you. True love happens naturally. It happens when you least expect and maybe that's why Jaune goes well with both Pyrrah and Ruby.

Hmmmm.....*Thinks of a threesome fanfiction*......what? Why not? So many pick just two people, why not a threesome fanfiction? There is even a anime about a guy with multiple lovers.

Let's be honest, some canon couples became canon off less. And how cliche is it really? Again, compare it to NH and SS and how cliche they are. I could also say that "someone dear to me" is also pretty cliche as well. How many times does this happen?

It is more like a trope. The boy realizing his love until it is too late. I get the fact that he loved her through him looking at training videos and his reaction off of all that.

As for the "friend" part....well...I would agree except I see superhero couples go off the same concept. Superman loved Lois and yet he still called himself a "friend." Same with Spider-Man. So, it is not surprising.

And hey, like I said so many times. Some of the best and most lasting relationships start out as just friends. Jaune called Weiss his "true love" once and look how that turn out. No, Jaune saying "someone dear to me" is just not his style.

Well RoosterTeeth is different than the anime Japanese studios. The voice actors and actresses discus things over with the producer and director about ideas for the show. At least Barbara Dunkelman does, she said that there were some lines she wanted to add to her character Yang and Miles and Kerry agreed to add them to the script. Also the cast of RWBY have the same personalities as the VA's themselves because the producers intended for them to be like their animated counter parts. I wouldn't be surprise if Barbara and Arryn talked to them regarding the Bumblebee pairing. 

Now like I said I'm not worried about which pairing becomes canon but I'm worried about the Bumblebee pairing. Many of the BB shippers I have come across are so arrogant and mean (kinda reminds me of the NH fandom). And lately the ship has become so toxic, it worries me that its popularity becomes similar to Naru/Hina that they might end up screwing the story for the sake of the pairing (just like Naruto). Even as I previously stated I trust in RT team and Monty Oum's writing that they're better than Kishimoto. 

I mentioned it before. But I was having a debate with a hardcore BB shipper and I keep telling him I see no evidence of Blake and Yang liking each other asides from being good friends and he said I was being" ignorant" to lgbt community and also he called me a" homophobic" just because I don't like homosexual pairings. So apparently people must like them mandatory otherwise they'll be homophobic too. It's called" personal taste" that BB fan doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 February 2017 - 02:36 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#148 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

There is always bound to be one toxic pairing group and I mean, really toxic, not just one or two bad eggs here and there.

This also reminds me of the SaitamaxGenos shipping fans I once came across. Now, what was significant about them was that they complained how people who are into hetero shipping were not paying attention to the characters like when they say one boy is attracted to another and girl comes between them. Basically they showed a panel of him saying he is not interested in her and they said "people have to accept this."

Meanwhile, they want Saitama and Genos from OPM to be in a relationship so badly DESPITE Saitama specifically saying "I am not into dudes." It feels like they tell people to do something and yet never do it themselves when it works against them. "Well, Saitama just has to come around." No, no he doesn't or otherwise I can say the same about any gay pairing with a girl added in.

When it comes to RWBY. Well, any pairing can and does have a shot, but like any good writing things have to work out that way. If the plot takes it times to avoid such a topic or doesn't even hint at it, then that should be a good indicator that it is not gonna happen. Unless you're Kishimoto who just does whatever he is told to do regardless of consequence.

This is why I fight so hard for writers. Don't just do something because people tell you you should do it because they want it. Writers should learn the difference between helpful advice....and just plain fans wanting pandering.

Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference....other times, it is as plain as day that some fans don;t care about the story for the sake of wanting something to occur

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#149 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

There is always bound to be one toxic pairing group and I mean, really toxic, not just one or two bad eggs here and there.

This also reminds me of the SaitamaxGenos shipping fans I once came across. Now, what was significant about them was that they complained how people who are into hetero shipping were not paying attention to the characters like when they say one boy is attracted to another and girl comes between them. Basically they showed a panel of him saying he is not interested in her and they said "people have to accept this."

Meanwhile, they want Saitama and Genos from OPM to be in a relationship so badly DESPITE Saitama specifically saying "I am not into dudes." It feels like they tell people to do something and yet never do it themselves when it works against them. "Well, Saitama just has to come around." No, no he doesn't or otherwise I can say the same about any gay pairing with a girl added in.

When it comes to RWBY. Well, any pairing can and does have a shot, but like any good writing things have to work out that way. If the plot takes it times to avoid such a topic or doesn't even hint at it, then that should be a good indicator that it is not gonna happen. Unless you're Kishimoto who just does whatever he is told to do regardless of consequence.

This is why I fight so hard for writers. Don't just do something because people tell you you should do it because they want it. Writers should learn the difference between helpful advice....and just plain fans wanting pandering.

Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference....other times, it is as plain as day that some fans don;t care about the story for the sake of wanting something to occur

Agreed I remembered something I read a while back. I don't remember where exactly but maybe it was on Rooster Teeth's twitter account. A tweet from one of the producers of RWBY Miles Luna (who also voices Jaune Arc). Saying that they don't care of fans reactions when it comes to pairings in the show. I think that's a big enough hint that they won't care which pairing they will make canon. James if you have watched the show all the way to volume 4 then you know Renora the pairing between Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie finally became canon at the end. I'd say it was about time because both had some much development since their debut in volume 1, also both being childhood friends and orphans (which at the end of vol.4 showed character depth to both in a flashback). Also that the series" RWBY chibi" its off canon of the main series has also given hints of Renora (I find it amusing that RT will go their way to show it). 

Another pairing that has potential to become canon is Black Sun (Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong). Fans of Bumblebee hate Sun with a passion and they always bash him (reminds me of the NH fans hating on Sakura). There are hints and development between Blake and Sun it may not be as much between Ren and Nora but its enough for them to get together sometime in the future and also, it has better chances of becoming canon than Bumblebee. I'm still waiting for RT to give the big hint that Blake and Yang are into girls and they like each other (so far there is absolutely NO solid evidence that they're gay). Then again how do we know Monty Oum was talking about them when he said he was planning to introduce gay and bisexuals characters at some point in the show? Again confirmed by Miles and Kerry the world of Remnant is a very big place and there are a lot of people, how can we be sure that Blake and Yang are among the homosexual characters? They have shown they're into boys but nothing on girls so they aren't bisexual either. RWBY premiered four years ago and still no evidence of these two female characters being gay or lesbians. 

On a side note going back to the Black Sun pairing. RWBY chibi has also hinted the pairing asides from Renora. But anyway if there's one thing I learned from Naruto and Kishimoto is, to never take shipping seriously. Just enjoy the story.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 February 2017 - 12:01 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#150 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:50 PM

Agreed I remembered something I read a while back. I don't remember where exactly but maybe it was on Rooster Teeth's twitter account. A tween from one of the producers of RWBY Miles Luna (who also voices Jaune Arc). Saying that they don't care of fans reactions when it comes to pairings in the show. I think that's a big enough hint that they won't care which pairing they will make canon. James if you have watched the show all the way to volume 4 then you know Renora the pairing between Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie finally became canon at the end. I'd say it was about time because both had some much development since their debut in volume 1, also both being childhood friends and orphans (which at the end of vol.4 showed character depth to both in a flashback). Also that the series" RWBY chibi" its off canon of the main series has also given hints of Renora (I find it amusing that RT will go their way to show it). 

Another pairing that has potential to become canon is Black Sun (Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong). Fans of Bumblebee hate Sun with a passion and they always bash him (reminds me of the NH fans hating on Sakura). There are hints and development between Blake and Sun it may not be as much between Ren and Nora but its enough for them to get together sometime in the future and also, it has better chances of becoming canon than Bumblebee. I'm still waiting for RT to give the big hint that Blake and Yang are into girls and they like each other (so far there is absolutely NO solid evidence that they're gay). Then again how do we know Monty Oum was talking about them when he said he was planning to introduce gay and bisexuals characters at some point in the show? Again confirmed by Miles and Kerry the world of Remnant is a very big place and there are a lot of people, how can we be sure that Blake and Yang are among the homosexual characters? They have shown they're into boys but nothing on girls so they aren't bisexual either. RWBY premiered four years ago and still no evidence of these two female characters being gay or lesbians. 

On a side note going back to the Black Sun pairing. RWBY chibi has also hinted the pairing asides from Renora. But anyway if there's one thing I learned from Naruto and Kishimoto is, to never take shipping seriously. Just enjoy the story.

We don't, but I am going to assume Monty meant future characters.

Besides, Yang talked about the "cute boys" of the school at the beginning of Season 1. So....how did they miss that one?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#151 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:40 AM

We don't, but I am going to assume Monty meant future characters.

Besides, Yang talked about the "cute boys" of the school at the beginning of Season 1. So....how did they miss that one?

I have mentioned that detail so many times during my debates with the BB fans, but according to them that sort of information is irrelevant . In addition that Blake blushed when Sun winked at her during volume 3 yet the BB fandom completely disregard the notion. Surprise surprise they immediately pin point the episode" Burning the candle" from volume 2 where Yang hugs Blake and winks at her in order to convince her to go to the school dance (those notions didn't had any romantic context) because apparently girls can't hug each other without thinking they're gay and the same with winking at them. Also the same shipper who called me an ignorant and a homophobic says according to his friends who are homosexuals that it takes time to find your sexual identity. According to him Yang and Blake will find their sexual identity in the long run and realize that they're gay (I know its the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard but oh well). The guy believes RWBY is as real as it gets in the real world that also applies with homosexuality and bisexuality. Really? How real can it be?

-They trained kids to become hunters killing evil creatures that threaten humanity.

-A world where many characters are based from old school fairy tales. 

-Theses hunters and huntresses have aura in them something that living beings with soul have. It helps to protect them from strong enemy attacks, it can also be use for attacking and for healing wounds. So basically if you have your aura unlocked and you get hit by a rocket launcher you're going to be okay (is it the same in the real world? :zaru: )

-Along with aura they possessed a semblance which is the reflection of one's soul and gained inhuman abilities (similar to X-men). Some allow them to control magnetism, speed, super strength, bad luck, clones, glyphs, electricity etc etc, 

-An evil entity exists with the purpose of collecting four relics that have tremendous power each and also wants to destroy the four schools where lies the protectors of mankind (evil entity in the real world? Either its Kim Jon or maybe its Trump lol). 

Is the BB fandom taking their pairing shipping too seriously? I'd say pretty much. But I learned my lesson and I'm never debating with them again, especially if its in youtube.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 February 2017 - 12:48 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#152 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

I have mentioned that detail so many times during my debates with the BB fans. But according to them that sort of information is irrelevant. Also the same shipper who called me an ignorant and a homophobic says according to his friends who are homosexuals that it takes time to find your sexual identity. According to him Yang and Blake will find their sexual identity in the long run and realize that they're gay (I know its the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard but oh well). The guy believes RWBY is as real as it gets in the real world that also applies with homosexuality and bisexuality. Really? How real can it be?

Yeah....no. My brother is gay and that is not how it happens at all. According to him, he did date girls, but it seemed more like a social imperative than a sexual need.

Keep in mind, this is assuming that homosexuality is looked down upon in the RWBY universe. If it is isn't, and there is no claim that homosexuality is frowned upon, then why would they hide such a fact? Their parents? Ruby and Yang's parents seem more open to ideas than controlling their children.

In order for what they say to be true, they first have to look at the world of RWBY and how homosexuality is seen. Usually, homosexuals are afraid or lead to believe something else they aren't through social and parental pressure.

Again, something that is NOT present in the universe which means there is no need for them to hide their sexuality what so ever.

Since this universe is created by Monty, I am going to assume that homosexuality is okay and no problems exist for it or social pressures (seeing how there is no proof to contrary).....which means that homosexuals have no reason to hide their sexuality which means that Yang is not faking her view on men as being cute and somewhat sexually fantasizing about them.

Thinking logically is logical.

If anything the only social pressure is the people who are against the Faunus and thus are the ones who are in hiding due to....well, events that have occurred.

Besides two facts they forget.
1. Yang oogles men
2. Blake had a boyfriend before...and it was Adam Taurus.

So unless Blake and Yang are bisexual....then I doubt anything romantic will happen between them.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#153 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:11 AM

Yeah....no. My brother is gay and that is not how it happens at all. According to him, he did date girls, but it seemed more like a social imperative than a sexual need.

Keep in mind, this is assuming that homosexuality is looked down upon in the RWBY universe. If it is isn't, and there is no claim that homosexuality is frowned upon, then why would they hide such a fact? Their parents? Ruby and Yang's parents seem more open to ideas than controlling their children.

In order for what they say to be true, they first have to look at the world of RWBY and how homosexuality is seen. Usually, homosexuals are afraid or lead to believe something else they aren't through social and parental pressure.

Again, something that is NOT present in the universe which means there is no need for them to hide their sexuality what so ever.

Since this universe is created by Monty, I am going to assume that homosexuality is okay and no problems exist for it or social pressures (seeing how there is no proof to contrary).....which means that homosexuals have no reason to hide their sexuality which means that Yang is not faking her view on men as being cute and somewhat sexually fantasizing about them.

Thinking logically is logical.

If anything the only social pressure is the people who are against the Faunus and thus are the ones who are in hiding due to....well, events that have occurred.

Besides two facts they forget.
1. Yang oogles men
2. Blake had a boyfriend before...and it was Adam Taurus.

So unless Blake and Yang are bisexual....then I doubt anything romantic will happen between them.

Agreed if they do introduce homosexual and bisexual characters in the show RT will keep it subtle nothing like they did with Legend of Kora.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#154 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

I just got around to finally finishing up Volume 4, and my profile and my sig show that lol 

My review for the rest of the episodes I missed will be up later this week I've had them prerecorded, just been a little lazy to edit them, but I do wanna say it was a beautiful i even think it might be my favorite volume in the series thus far, and now we just have to see how Volume 5 turns out. No doubt i think it'll be great for sure. 

One of the things i really about this volume was the Ren and Nora relationships like I always found them as fun people to be around, nothing to serious until this volume,  especially Epiosdes 10 and 12 like that brought me to my core with the flashback to a point where I shed a tear it was such a touching moment between the two.   As for Lancaster I'm considering shipping them after the moment in Episode 10, but I guess it just needs one more push like Renora for me to say I'm fully onboard the train. 

A little eybrow raising at Yang getting to Mistral as quick as she did, but that was it. Also love the fight that happened too with team RNJR it was amazing especially the finishing blow from Ren. That after credit scene was amazing too.. 

Man can't wait for Volume 5 to hit, but I guess I'll go ahead and order that volume 1-3 steelbook that's been out for a while. 

RWBY without a shadow of  a doubt is one of my favorite if not the #1 on going animes for me at this point. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#155 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

I just got around to finally finishing up Volume 4, and my profile and my sig show that lol 

My review for the rest of the episodes I missed will be up later this week I've had them prerecorded, just been a little lazy to edit them, but I do wanna say it was a beautiful i even think it might be my favorite volume in the series thus far, and now we just have to see how Volume 5 turns out. No doubt i think it'll be great for sure. 

One of the things i really about this volume was the Ren and Nora relationships like I always found them as fun people to be around, nothing to serious until this volume,  especially Epiosdes 10 and 12 like that brought me to my core with the flashback to a point where I shed a tear it was such a touching moment between the two.   As for Lancaster I'm considering shipping them after the moment in Episode 10, but I guess it just needs one more push like Renora for me to say I'm fully onboard the train. 

A little eybrow raising at Yang getting to Mistral as quick as she did, but that was it. Also love the fight that happened too with team RNJR it was amazing especially the finishing blow from Ren. That after credit scene was amazing too.. 

Man can't wait for Volume 5 to hit, but I guess I'll go ahead and order that volume 1-3 steelbook that's been out for a while. 

RWBY without a shadow of  a doubt is one of my favorite if not the #1 on going animes for me at this point. 

Love your new sig and avatar picture. :woot:

Yes Renora becoming canon is one of my favorite things in volume 4. Yes I truly believe Lancaster will happen but I hate it when fans say Ruby and Jaune have a sibling relationship because it reminded me of the NH fans saying that Naruto and Sakura are like brother and sister :wallbash: they keep forgetting that love starts with friendship and Ruby and Jaune have the perfect chemistry as friends not to mention development since volume 1. However I don't mind if Rooster Teeth go slow with these two. The more development they have the better. As for White Rose I don't see it happening the same with White Knight (Jaune/Weiss). I already gave my opinion on the entire volume so hype for volume 5. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 March 2017 - 03:15 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#156 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

Why haven't you finished Gintama?.....

I see you are joining us Lancaster shippers :fu:

Joui Four

#157 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

Why haven't you finished Gintama?.....

I see you are joining us Lancaster shippers :fu:

Been too distracted with a couple other things, but I'll get back on that real soon. 

You can thank my cousin for that, but mostly Episode 11 of Volume 4.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#158 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

Been too distracted with a couple other things, but I'll get back on that real soon. 

You can thank my cousin for that, but mostly Episode 11 of Volume 4.

If I'm not mistaken ep 11 is titled" Taking control" don't you mean ep 10" Kuroyuri?" that's where we get the Ren/Nora flashback?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#159 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

Just to bring back life on this thread. Got some great news official release date for volume 4 soundtrack is June 16.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#160 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

Yes!! I heard the new season is in August or September...or I'm confusing it with something else xD

Joui Four

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users