Close
Photo

NARUTO PART 2 RAW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#61 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 27 2005, 05:12 PM)
*raises a can of beer* biggrin.gif  Let us toast Naruto and Sakura!  And the NaruSaku FC, and its captain Hokuten!

We could have something happen between them soon, Bass. wink.gif  Next chapter they will be up against Kakashi.  Anything could happen!  lol, it would be cool if Naruto and Sakura got really close together (maybe they get tangled up, or one grabs the other out of the way of Kakashi's attacks).

EDIT LINE: I would kill to see Kakashi tied to the stump. XD

Looking at Sakura's feelings, it's very difficult to see Kishi putting in another triangle.  The NaruSakuSasu one is dead, since Sasuke never loved her and she has now come to realise it.  It was also a way to show Naruto's progress through the story, earning respect and becoming stronger - increasingly earning Sakura's heart.

At this point, putting in Hinata feels like overly complicating the love thing - especially since Sakura blurted out how Naruto was messing about with her feelings!  Of course, I do accept that it is not canon yet - they MUST become an item before we can claim NaruSaku as canon. wink.gif

So, I think that the only thing needed is for Naruto to realise that Sakura has changed her feelings, and learn some tact/smooth moves!  There's no question he loves her a lot, but he does need to learn how to conduct himself and please her, lol.

Amen, Smiter,dude! It'll be interesting to see how things go for Naruto and Sakura as part 2 progresses, and how they will become closer than they ever were as kids. n_n All I can say is let's see it occur!! C'mon, Kishimoto-sensei! Make all of us very, very, VERY happy campers as well as any NaruSaku fans in Japan and the rest of the world over!! We know that a lot of us are from the US and the UK and beyond, so that's technically true, isn't it? LOL!

XP OK, now I think I"m done! I guess I'm still stoked about this... AND OF HOW HOT SAKURA'S GOTTEN TO BE IN THE COURSE OF TWO YEARS!!

Bryon

#62 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jan 27 2005, 07:19 PM)
There is one thing that has me worried though...
Sakura's feelings for Naruto seem pretty solid and explicit, but what about his feelings for her? I haven't seen that much on his part (I mean, he didn't ogle at her or anything), and it has me worried. He has to still love her! He has to! But I don't see it anywhere... ;_;

Umm either he is as dense as ever or he may decided to stop bugging her with requests... umm maybe it's gonna be the other way around, where they show Sakura liking Naruto instead of Naruto liking Sakura. You know... those small signs here and there
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#63 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jan 28 2005, 12:19 AM)
Cheers to the NSL!!!

There is one thing that has me worried though...
Sakura's feelings for Naruto seem pretty solid and explicit, but what about his feelings for her? I haven't seen that much on his part (I mean, he didn't ogle at her or anything), and it has me worried. He has to still love her! He has to! But I don't see it anywhere... ;_;

Sori, Naruto blushed when he first clapped eyes on Sakura. wink.gif He's still calling her Sakura-chan as well!

I've previously predicted what could happen love-wise in Part 2, and it could be partly true (we'll have to see). Now, I may be wrong in the SakuNaruHina triangle (it would just overly complicate things), BUT I did predict that Naruto could think Sakura loves Sasuke and will never love him. It is feasible, since he's clueless about girls. tongue.gif

We could be seeing SakuNaru a lot, and Naruto is trying to figure out why she's behaving differently towards him. I highly doubt he will go for Hinata, since there has been no foreshadowing of his having feelings towards the Hyuuga lady (and we don't know if she still has her crush on him, or if she is with someone).

I can see Kakashi or Iruka, maybe Jiraiya/Tsunade, taking Naruto to one side and trying to teach him about girls!

I'm no longer worried about NaruSaku not happening anymore, since there is now far too much material and build-up for it to not happen. happy.gif I was very worried at one point, but I think that is because we are so used to seeing Sakura publicly chase Sasuke and finding those small hints of her growing feelings for Naruto. Now, all of a sudden, she SHOWS those feelings and we're just floored. We just need to get used to it, I think. wink.gif Perhaps it's because we've seen progress and the end is in sight?

#64 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:39 AM

Oh yea, Funny how there first reaction was there both surprised and were blushing lol.

#65 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:51 AM

*joins the chat and raises one can beer* (I'm young to drink but who cares, I get drunk in christmas by drinking some typical puertorrican drinks like "coquito" (spanish word))

You sure got that right Smiter-kun, now more than ever, Kishi opened the doors to Narusaku to happen. He opened them in a way I could never imagine *keeps boucning and drnking*

yikes!! have to study for history class
brb my mates XD

#66 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:55 AM

Thanks you guys ^^ I feel a little more secure about it now. Maybe Kishimoto is pulling a Ch. 238 on us with Naruto's feelings.

#67 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jan 27 2005, 08:55 PM)
Thanks you guys ^^ I feel a little more secure about it now. Maybe Kishimoto is pulling a Ch. 238 on us with Naruto's feelings.

I hope this makes you feel better

QUOTE ( My post at NF)
This is my 6th time on rewatching 245, I just can't believe naruto and sakura's relationship development. I've been happy all day and now more that I've watched 245. I don't even want to study for my history test tomorrow just to be chatting with you guys but sadly I have to *cries*

I agree with Smiter-kun (like always XD) the fact that the actions of Sakura changed over this 2 1/2 years showed us that she now knows how the real naruto was and affected her thus making her making a final decision whenever to hooked up with naruto or not, that the most likely thing would be hooking with him. Now we see Sakura's behaviour at looking Naruto after those years, it felt like it was love at first sight lol but really, it did felt like something special to her. She first wanted Naruto to compliment her on her new look, something that we girls don't ask your daily regular boy friend. After that Naruto makes his obvious comments that she hasn't change meaning that he still sees her as his sweet cheerful Sakura-chan. After that she begins complimenting him on his height and internal changes (I think she had thoughts on the outside but of course we can't get too many hints at once, can't we? ) and begings to fancy Naruto for 5 pages of the chapters and then naruto spoils all that by his stupid comments (always clueless as always, *hugs him*) and then we see her telling him on where she must supposed to keep the way she felt after hearing him (in other words she was thinking of him more that we were able to see.

Truly a classic, I love this chapter and I hope it gets animated soon. XD

read my naruto interpretation part

#68 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:01 AM

lol nice sig there you changed it in the other way hehe

#69 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:04 AM

No problem, Sori and Keira-chan. happy.gif Lol, I loved their reactions when I saw the preview, Faucon.

Sori... I must ask one thing, and I feel so horrible for doing so. happy.gif;;;; I absolutely love your new NaruSaku sig! But...

it's too big...

Hell, this is a special occasion, so you can shrink it later. wink.gif For now, celebrate!

I'm amazed you coloured it so fast, Sori!

Surely we will soon have plenty of material for a H+E manga NaruSaku forum skin. wink.gif

#70 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:09 AM

lol, I know, it's so big it's annoying me >.< *takes it away* I'll fix it and put it back. ^^

Fast? are you kidding?! The damn thing took me forever! tongue.gif I've been working on it for at least 2 hours and I'm STILL working on it >.<.
I'm coloring all of page 17, part of page 21 (on request by Shin-kun), and maybe pages 14 and 15 >.< Man, I love this chapter!

EDIT: There :3 it's not so big now! biggrin.gif ^^ *stabs it with a spork* I'm so sick of looking at it though... dry.gif

#71 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:12 AM

OMFG!!11 I just can't take my eyes off of this forum, I want to keep talking to you guys but that test..... ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! *cries**burns all school related things*

nm, I just saw Naruto's reaction at first seeing Sakura and he was blushing meaning that he still have feelings for her.

*broughts history notebook to the party to continue hanging out with you guys*
*hiccup*

#72 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:22 AM

XDDDDDDDDDD Guys...I've been obsessive ALL DAY. ALL DAY. I'm SO HAPPY. I mean, as we've all said, Sakura ADMITTED that she has feelings other than friendship towards Naruto. HOW MANY OF US PREDICTED THAT? HOW MANY?

XD I'm with you on the homework thing, Keira. XD I can't concentrate on ANYTHING. XDDDDDDDDDDD

And I also agree about Naruto seeing her in the same light as before. She's still his Sakura-chan. XD And he's still as tactless as ever, bless him. XD

#73 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:25 AM

*dances to The killerz* This party will never end!!! happy.gif ah we should do this for every chapter lol

Love is everything.

#74 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:27 AM

*hugs Keira-chan, Ash, Sori and Destiny*

(the beer is starting to go to my head XD)

I can't wait to see what you do with Chapter 245, Sori! biggrin.gif I so badly want a skin of the older Naruto and Sakura - maybe a fanart of the exact moment they clap eyes on each other?

Hehe, I know what you mean Keira-chan. wink.gif When I was at work, I couldn't help but think how badly I wanted to get home and chat with you guys about 245! Seeing everyone else's reactions just makes the whole thing greater. happy.gif

Ash, I know! XD I was so completely floored when I saw Sakura's expressions... I never expected it to happen SO fast (I was expecting more love triangles).

#75 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:28 AM

yeah, I'm not even a slight worried for Narusaku not happening, if Naruto wouldn't have spoiled that moment who knows what could had happened XDDD
*hugs*

yay!!! finally you're here Ash-chan. Even now I have my eyes on the notebooks to study but I'm to attract to this forum that I don't even want to look at them XDD

edit: yeah smiter-kun, Kishi wanted to make us happy. He must be hearing our cries of Narusaku right now XD

#76 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:29 AM

*giggles* this is how i do my homework everynight.......minus the beer

Love is everything.

#77 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:33 AM

Poor Keira! *hugs* Life hast dealt you a cruel hand!!

lol, I'd love to see a fanart like that too! It'd be so cute!! >.< *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*
aaaaaand we do need a comemoratize skin or something. This is a grand day people, a grand day!!!! *is getting tipsy*

#78 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:38 AM

*giggles* gawd i can't stop happy.gif jeez *begins writing project for math* out of all the nights to assign homework..... I LOKE UR BANNER Sori!!!

Love is everything.

#79 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:40 AM

Aye, perhaps we should mark this day. wink.gif Jan 27th - the day Sakura SHOWED her feelings for Naruto! The day that the NaruHina and SasuSaku FCs were forced to accept that NaruSaku has a REAL chance (the NaruHinas are saying that NaruSaku has a real chance of becoming canon - they're just waiting to see what Naruto does and when Hinata makes her entrance).

Maybe, just maybe we could call it NaruSaku Day. wink.gif The day that EVERYONE really took it seriously!

God... Sori... you chose the perfect panel. happy.gif That is the best NaruSaku sig I have ever seen. *saves it to PC for posterity*

#80 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jan 27 2005, 09:33 PM)
Poor Keira! *hugs* Life hast dealt you a cruel hand!!

lol, I'd love to see a fanart like that too! It'd be so cute!! >.< *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*
aaaaaand we do need a comemoratize skin or something. This is a grand day people, a grand day!!!! *is getting tipsy*

even now, I'm struggling with not seeing you guys post, but as you know narusaku today has my will attached to it XD

yeah, yeah, sori you could colorize some narusaku parts of 245 and I could use PS to add an extra graphic effect XDDD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users