40 replies to this topic

#1 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:53 AM

Hey, this is my "Berserk Blog". This is where I rave on and on about what happened to me today... FYI, I probably won't update much since nothing exciting usually happens to me.

So I was going through Harris Teeter, when my parents and I stop at the magazine section. As usual, my dad's looking at the sauces (The magazines and sauces are on the same isle for some reason.) while my mom is looking at fashion magazines. I look for something I can read, and to my surprise I find that Shonen Jump's not covered in plastic for once! So, I pick it up and I read it. Being the Naruto fanboy I am, I skip to Naruto. First thing I notice is that the manga's waaaaaaaay far behind. Seriously, those translators need to get off their butts and do what they're payed to do!

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

Exactly! I feel weird because I'm following manga like Ultimo and Bakuman in Shounen Jump, and everyone following them using other means is so far ahead of me in it! GAHHHH!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:38 AM

Today me and my parents went to Raleigh Wide Open. It's basically this huge block party that everyone's invited to at my city. There's vendors everywhere, plus there's a bunch of bands. It's really fun, there are even a few street performers thrown in the mix! There were three bands we saw, one was a country band, one was an alternative and the last was kind of a mix between funk and country. It's really the only name of the bands there I remember, or even heard for that matter. It was called Rubber Band. laugh.gif After we got home from that, I used the USB Cable that my dad got from RadioShack to download some songs from his laptop onto my cellphone. He got me a USB cable before, but it turned out that it was just a charger and the guy at best buy who "helped" us pick it out just ripped us off. Oh well, at least it'll be kinda useful.

#4 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:58 AM

@Kona: I swear, if they get rid of Manga on the internet completely I'm going to blow a gasket... blowup.gif

WEDNESDAY'S SCOOL... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....

I've got mixed feelings about school starting up again. Half of me wants to stay home and play video games all day, while the other half is happy there's going to be a change of pace. That other half of me's probably not going to be too happy once September 14th rolls around... wink.gif Not going to be skipping school for Reach or anything, however since it'll be coming out early in the school year the homework probably won't be too bad, so I'm mostly likely going to be spending about 80% of my time out of school playing Halo: Reach. Aside from sleeping of course. 8D I'm excited about school as well, it'll be my first year of Highschool. I went to the Orientation on Friday... The principle's "Motivational Speech" made me depressed, and also made my Mom cry... The sad part is he was one I had in Kindergarten.

HALO: REACH IS GOING TO ROOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!! rawr.gif I don't think I can wait much longer... arg.gif bash.gif blowup.gif I've decided that I'm going to go dark from the Bungie Forums until Reach comes out. Apparently it's been leaked, and there are spoilers up on Bungie everywhere. I haven't seen anything, but I'm going to go dark from it just in case. Thankfully I won't have to spend a lot of time on there any more because of school coming up. Another thing I've been doing to pass the time is following this guy on youtube, counting down the days 'til Reach comes out. Yeah, I know I'm a nerd, sue me. That's all for now! Boy, I had a lot more on my mind than I thought I did...

#5 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Playing Go, watching anime, reading manga, reading in general, writing, listening to Jazz and Classical music, playing the Alto saxophone, Cello, and Electric Bass, drawing manga, and skateboarding

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:33 AM

You know as of August 1st, Shounen Jump is cracking down on scans, right? Very stupid. Good luck with the blown gasket. biggrin.gif I've already pre-ordered Reach pictureem0.gif Did you play the multiplayer beta? Pretty cool. Have fun in school, Freshman. tongue.gif

#6 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

arg.gif I'll have to use my allowance to buy the manga, and I doubt I'll be able to afford getting it every week for long... I could always get manga from the bookstore but that's pretty expensive too. Then again, there's always the library... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif I played the beta, got the shirt for my avatar and everything. I hear that Bungie's pushing Microsoft to release Reach early because of all the people who've seen the spoilers. I preordered it, but I only got standard. Heck, I was lucky I even got that really. My parents can be really cheap at times. sweatdrop.gif I just hope that being a freshman's not like they portray it in Family Guy... I don't wanna get beat up by Seniors!

#7 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

I'm a freahman too laugh.gif It's really not that bad happy.gif

#8 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Playing Go, watching anime, reading manga, reading in general, writing, listening to Jazz and Classical music, playing the Alto saxophone, Cello, and Electric Bass, drawing manga, and skateboarding

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:59 AM

You should work in a book store like me, all the manga I could ever read! tongue.gif I also just bought the standard, mainly because I couldn't find a place for the statue biggrin.gif

Being a Freshman isn't so bad. I do hope you like bruises fu.png JK

#9 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:26 AM

^ Gee, nice going there dry.gif
hahahaha. xD

Don't worry Moogle! Freshmen is pretty awesome once you get used to it. ;D

& no seniors will beat you up! If they do....then send me a message & I'll go to them & show them Mexican Powah ! msmack.gif

/snort/ fu.png

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:21 PM

^ You should never mess with a Mexican, that's for sure tongue.gif

#11 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:01 AM

For sure, cause Mexicans got "THE POWAH".

#12 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:06 AM

pictureem0.gif

Well, I had my first day today... BORING... Seriously, all we did was sit around all day listening to teachers rave on about behavior and stuff. Listening to my dad watch Dexter's Laboratory on Boomarang. heheelq7.png Man, I never realized how... Unrealistic that stuff was? Seriously, I watched that when I was five, back when I didn't have a good grasp on reality. Hell, I barely even knew what a girl was! But seriously, LeeLee's mean to her younger brother. Makeovers! yucky.gif The lunch system at Sanderson (Mah Highschool) is a lot different than the one at my middleschool. Used to be that the only place we could eat was the cafeteria, let alone to get food. Now I can get Food in the cafeteria or in the hallway near the gym, I can eat in the cafeteria, the courtyard, a teachers room, or the picnic area! And if I'm not hungry I can always head over to the auditorium to chat with friends. Once I'm a junior I can even eat off campus! So the deal with my teachers pretty much turned on its head at Sanderson. At my old school, Almost all of the teacher were women, there was only one guy who as an actual teacher and not a principal or something. Now, 3/5 of ALL of my teachers for first semester are guys, that includes homeroom! So, I was talking to my friend the other day, I told him I was going dark from the Bungie forums. He said, "You shouldn't do that, Microsoft's been pushing to delete everything that's leaked from Reach on the internet." I took his advice and I went back on the Bungie forums. Guess what happens? THE VERY FIRST thing I check which isn't even RELATED to spoilers had some ***hole that made a post with a spoiler in it. WTF!? Never going back there again. ('Til the 14th that is. wink.gif )

#13 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

Yeah, behavior and rules. "Yawn". LOL liked the video. smile.gif Trust me, they give you all the good stuff for the first week, then it's all cold chiken nuggets. shamefulcry0js.gif You can't go dark for all forumns. Or else you'll be sitting in a corner in the dark. a_shifty.gif

#14 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

Nah, just the bungie forums.

#15 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Aug 26 2010, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pictureem0.gif

fu.png

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Puni~Chan @ Aug 26 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fu.png

I laugh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Puni~Chan @ Aug 26 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fu.png

Oh, Puni-chan, sometimes you scare me, but IT'S ALL GOOD~

#18 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:39 AM

So, My teacher piled on the homework tonight. 75 frickin' problems, I mean WTF?! Is she trying to drown me? Come on!

#19 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:09 AM

Holy sheetos! err.gif

You serious?!

Daaaaang...that's alot of homework there :S

GOOD LUCK~!

&..../offers/ Cake? wow.png

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#20 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:16 AM

Don't pass up the cake offer. Have fun in college. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users