IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:32 AM

Just saw the trailer, and I am hyped!! 

This one isn't really a big deal with me, but.... 

f90e1a40-e632-0133-8003-0e31b36aeb7f.gif

I'm finally gonna see Peter x Liz on the big screen, and i specifically ship solely within the Spectacular Spider-Man series.. outside of that i'm still Peter and MJ as far as comics, Raimi Trilogy (to a degree), and 90's cartoon goes. 

there is also the international trailer that cameout:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 March 2017 - 01:48 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:31 AM

Oh yeah.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 Young Kubrick

Young Kubrick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, anime/manga, comics, video games, literature

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:46 PM

I gotta say this looks good. Kinda looks like they're doing like a teen comedy with this and (despite you know the whole never letting Peter grow up thing) that is a nice way to shake up the usual Marvel movie formula

tumblr_o2ro4zTFoE1ukmr73o1_500.gif

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

excited for the direction that marvel will take now that they share the rights. as for the trailer itself? well it was pretty underwhelming, and i'm so tired of iron-man.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:04 PM

Michael Keaton playing vulture is genius. Vulture is so cynical and Keaton can pull that off nicely.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:37 AM

As a Gwen Stacy fan, I really don't care whatever romantic arc they are trying to pull here. Other then that... man, somehow, I can't like this.... How do I say it? I feel like I reached the saturation point with Marvel. Their movies are great, but the formula has been done so many times now... I just can't get excited, I want to, but I can't...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:52 AM

Reactions.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:23 AM

Thumbs up. I think they're trying something new, like having an actual teenager instead of a 30yo playing one.

Now I'm a bit disappointed we disn't see more of Mary Jane, but I know she's supposed to come into his life theough Gwen's passing. Which is why I wondered why they didn't make Zendaya Gwen instead. She was so hyped as MJ I thought she was gonna have more than one scene in the trailer.

Who's the other black girl? Is she filler or does SM have another love interest? I havent heard about her and I'm not interested in seeing just a flirt, so I hope she's just a female friend.

I hope I'll see Zendaya's acting abilities too. I like her as a person but I have little faith in disney stars, especially new ones.. I think it's the writing like I was really surprised by the H2O girls on TVD.

ナルサク

#9 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Thumbs up. I think they're trying something new, like having an actual teenager instead of a 30yo playing one.

Now I'm a bit disappointed we disn't see more of Mary Jane, but I know she's supposed to come into his life theough Gwen's passing. Which is why I wondered why they didn't make Zendaya Gwen instead. She was so hyped as MJ I thought she was gonna have more than one scene in the trailer.

Who's the other black girl? Is she filler or does SM have another love interest? I havent heard about her and I'm not interested in seeing just a flirt, so I hope she's just a female friend.

I hope I'll see Zendaya's acting abilities too. I like her as a person but I have little faith in disney stars, especially new ones.. I think it's the writing like I was really surprised by the H2O girls on TVD.

Zendaya is playing a character named michelle and they just confirmed that she will not play a love interest for peter. Instead it is liz allen that will peters love interest for the film. And liz is played by a spanish actress.

LIz so far looks a popular chick stereotype in high that the mc crushes on i hope they don't get together or like you said they should be just be friends.

At this point i prefer zendaya and peter zendaya seems less shallow and less stereotypical then liz so far. 

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

Zendaya is playing a character named michelle and they just confirmed that she will not play a love interest for peter. Instead it is liz allen that will peters love interest for the film. And liz is played by a spanish actress.

LIz so far looks a popular chick stereotype in high that the mc crushes on i hope they don't get together or like you said they should be just be friends.

At this point i prefer zendaya and peter zendaya seems less shallow and less stereotypical then liz so far. 

Thanks for the update! I just remembered seeing a few months ago that "Michelle" was just a cover-up. I feel disappointed because it was she was officially confirmed as MJ by the producers.. But if that's so I wouldn't like how they've written her, as the only line she got in the trailer was rolling her eyes at Peter and his friend and calling them losers.

I've read some Liz articles now from DC wikia, she is just a girl who went to high school with Peter and was popular and pretty. Just like here. I think they're trying to stick to the comics. Neither MJ or Gwen have met high school Peter, but Liz has. Correct me if I'm wrong this is all wikiknowledge lol!

ナルサク

#11 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:26 AM

looks sucky but that's my opinion. there wasn't any reason to stop the amazing spiderman series just to reboot the series again and have spider-man be in the avengers 'but not be in the avengers'. I didn't like him in civil war and I won't watch this movie plus it's one too many spider-man movies

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:16 PM

Well truthfully, apparently The Amazing Spiderman 2 tanked in sales so that's why they rebooted it, looks fine to me. I liked Tom Holland's performance

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:46 PM

I don't know why but I thought Spider-Man was black in this reboot, despite knowing Aunt May is played by Marisa Tomei. (which I like, it's always confused me why his aunt and uncle looked old enough to be Peter Grand parents, though this was probably explained in the comics) 

The film looks good, it's good to see that it isn't another reboot starting with the a origin movie, though I'm not sure about Iron Man as the mentor, it feels out of character. and more towards Marvel pushing Spiderman into the Marvel movie universe so that Sony can no longer regain ownership of the character.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

Yes. Yes. Yes.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

I love the vibe that this trailer is giving off between Tony and Peter, and it's definetly one of the things I'm looking forward to. 

Two .  Vulture... I can't believe I'd ever say that I'm excited for Vulture because in the comics and tv shows he never really felt that intimidating, but what Micheal Keaton is delivering as the far as the trailer goes that's intimidating for sure. 

Peter x Liz  I already stated this before, but spectacular spider-man was the only time I shipped Peter with somebody other than MJ or Gwen (as far the amazing movies are concerned), and I'll admit it wasn't a perfect relationship, I just kinda liked that Peter didn't immediately jump to Gwen or MJ like he did in the other incarnations (though there was felica so you could make the argument there).. So the fact They might become a thing in the movie is cool for sure.  At the same time I know that their relationship probably won't last forever since eventually you gotta bring MJ and Gwen into the mix.   

Also was it just me or did Aunt May know based on the trailer that Peter is Spiderman since she mentioned about Responsibility... Maybe that's just a callback to Uncle Ben. 

July 7th just can't come any sooner, can't it lol 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

The HYPE is real OMG OMG must see it NOW! :eager:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Oh I'm So excited for this movie!!! And it's Not just because I have a super hero craze right now, it's because Spider-man is geunuinely one of my personal favourites!!! :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users