Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#81 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:57 AM

He/she is ether  a nh fan but is being nice enough to give a narusaku doujin for fans, a former nh fan but became disgusted with how boruto's going so switched to ns or might just being trolling us in the end

Probably. I just wanted to know his stance. XD

ナルサク

#82 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

He/she is ether  a nh fan but is being nice enough to give a narusaku doujin for fans, a former nh fan but became disgusted with how boruto's going so switched to ns or might just being trolling us in the end

Must be one of those NH fans that hated how the pairing was canon because everyone knows it was forced. Don't blame him if he hates NH and Boruto, the series itself is nothing but a disgrace with the only purpose to squeeze more money from the fans.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#83 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

Must be one of those NH fans that hated how the pairing was canon because everyone knows it was forced. Don't blame him if he hates NH and Boruto, the series itself is nothing but a disgrace with the only purpose to squeeze more money from the fans.

My cousin Ria is the same way when it came to how NH became canon since it was so forced. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#84 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

What if s/he with NS, but doesn't mind having NH pics in his collection ? There are people who are like this.

#85 HANAMI

HANAMI

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

What if s/he with NS, but doesn't mind having NH pics in his collection ? There are people who are like this.

he's an ns fan, i read somewhere on his profile that he drew those nh pictures before he found out what the last was about

#86 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

he's an ns fan, i read somewhere on his profile that he drew those nh pictures before he found out what the last was about

Cool, also I told him about naruto being immune to genjutsu and I think he said he'd fix that later.

#87 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for clarifying.

#88 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:58 AM

New update at last and perhaps this may cause a little rift with NS viewers' thoughts.

Ch 3: PG: 8 Scene of Genjutsu Part 3 Naruto's PoV

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#89 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

New update at last and perhaps this may cause a little rift with NS viewers' thoughts.

Maybe but I think it's some good character development for him showing he cares more Sakura and her happiness over his, but we'll see where this goes and said does bring up some good point in the flashback.

#90 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

I think that Tokai already wrote somewhere in the comments, that this Sai is only a product of Naruto's imagination.
He is [as the person that 'challenged' Naruto (and Sakura) the most, in case of his love] a embodiment of Naruto's own insecurities and 'unresolvement' (is that a legit word?^^) over that topic.

It's kind of a genjutsu but at the same time not really, because the things he sees are not really influenced from the outside or another person. It's a dream-like state.
Tokai had to somehow defuse the fact, that Naruto can't be trapped in a genjutsu, after he was already at the genjutsu point^^

I think that Naruto's reaction is actually spot-on in the context of the canon-developments.
We see after the confession scene, how that topic is suddenly a taboo and never really picked up again and properly resolved. Plus Naruto's talk with Minato after the war, how sadly "not everything can go, like [his] mother wished" in case of the girl he finds, makes this kind of reaction a MUST, for it to properly fit into what happened. Because it clearly shows us, that he at the latest 'gave up on her' (the English Language has really not a exactly fitting term for his situation^^) then, probably already mostly after the confession.
Any other 'positive' choice in his reaction would have made his reaction really weird in the context and out of character.

Although I think Tokai defused chapter 693 a bit with Sakura's thoughts during the very first of his' chapters, but Naruto of course doesn't know that.

Edited by Aevrum, 02 May 2017 - 02:12 PM.

#91 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

We know that afterwards Sakura will realize later about her feelings, or already has feelings for him, then Naruto will know about how she feels. Shocker XD

#92 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

This is EPIC and beautiful. I love genjutsu Sai's words. Because those words goes against the monstrosity Kishimoto made with his manga. Just listen to his words. 

-Naruto NEVER gives up on anything and yet he did by giving up on Sakura and hooking up with a girl he barely knows anything about. He's right might as well give up becoming Hokage too.

-Naruto brought Sasuke back to the village to fulfill the POTLT to Sakura and he did. He wants her to be happy YES we all knew that very well, but the big question is she truly happy with Sasuke? Watching how everything has turned out after the manga ending the simple answer is NO WAY. 

-Naruto doesn't love Hinata and he never will (we knew this from the very beginning of the manga) no matter how much NH fans try to convince us or themselves they will always fail. There's only one girl he will always love and that's Sakura. 

These obvious logic points contradicts Kishimoto's work and everyone can see it (even the author of this alternate manga who used to be a NH fan knows the truth). 

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 May 2017 - 04:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#93 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

Maybe but I think it's some good character development for him showing he cares more Sakura and her happiness over his, but we'll see where this goes and said does bring up some good point in the flashback.

i haven't read it yet but im still amazed by his art. i can tell it's gonna be really good. best doujinshi ive seen in a while

1wocs1.gif

#94 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

This is EPIC and beautiful. I love genjutsu Sai's words. Because those words goes against the monstrosity Kishimoto made with his manga. Just listen to his words. 

-Naruto NEVER gives up on anything and yet he did by giving up on Sakura and hooking up with a girl he barely knows anything about. He's right might as well give up becoming Hokage too.

-Naruto brought Sasuke back to the village to fulfill the POTLT to Sakura and he did. He wants her to be happy YES we all knew that very well, but the big question is she truly happy with Sasuke? Watching how everything has turned out after the manga ending the simple answer is NO WAY. 

-Naruto doesn't love Hinata and he never will (we knew this from the very beginning of the manga) no matter how much NH fans try to convince us or themselves they will always fail. There's only one girl he will always love and that's Sakura. 

These obvious logic points contradicts Kishimoto's work and everyone can see it (even the author of this alternate manga who used to be a NH fan knows the truth).

Exactly sai brings up some good points especially that if he give up on Sakura he should give up hokage since I image without Sakura in his life hokage means nothing to him. No Sakura not happy with sasuke no woman would be. I love how this is fixing the problems of that awful movie so far but we still have the rivalry thing to get to.

#95 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:34 PM

I see no reason why this chapter would divide NS fans in any way. It's authors interpretation of how the story went, he's doing it out of love for the characters that were walked over by their creator, drawing it in his free time for no reward whatsoever.

I for one am grateful we have someone stepping up to the task of redrawing the whole panels and reworking the story in a way that's worthy of the characters and so far he's done a fantastic job.

For me personally this scene played out exactly as I envisioned it - and I love it. I always believed this would be Naruto's response, should Sai have ever confronted him, after fulfilling his POAL. After witnessing the things he did in the final stretch (Ch.693 onward) there's no way he would just run to her and say: hey look now that I brought Sasuke back, it's only fair that I tell you I love you and you need to choose. Naruto is selfless and he would never just throw himself at her like that. He would have given her time and space to figure out what she feels.

That being said I don't see this chapter as him giving up on her, just doing what he thinks will bring her happiness. Let's not forget, "love out of rivalry" scene never happened here, Sakura never confronted Naruto while he just sat silently there like an idiot, not standing up for himself and his true feelings - which is still my biggest gripe with the Last, along with him immediately shifting to Hinata, or however that went (never seen the actual movie).

He said it best in one (albeit filler) episode we all know by heart: "...and before I knew it, I was in love with her. Of course even if I do feel this way, I would never ever try to force her to love me, I'd be no different from the guy just now."

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#96 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

I see no reason why this chapter would divide NS fans in any way. It's authors interpretation of how the story went, he's doing it out of love for the characters that were walked over by their creator, drawing it in his free time for no reward whatsoever.
I for one am grateful we have someone stepping up to the task of redrawing the whole panels and reworking the story in a way that's worthy of the characters and so far he's done a fantastic job.

For me personally this scene played out exactly as I envisioned it - and I love it. I always believed this would be Naruto's response, should Sai have ever confronted him, after fulfilling his POAL. After witnessing the things he did in the final stretch (Ch.693 onward) there's no way he would just run to her and say: hey look now that I brought Sasuke back, it's only fair that I tell you I love you and you need to choose. Naruto is selfless and he would never just throw himself at her like that. He would have given her time and space to figure out what she feels.

That being said I don't see this chapter as him giving up on her, just doing what he thinks will bring her happiness. Let's not forget, "love out of rivalry" scene never happened here, Sakura never confronted Naruto while he just sat silently there like an idiot, not standing up for himself and his true feelings - which is still my biggest gripe with the Last, along with him immediately shifting to Hinata, or however that went (never seen the actual movie).

He said it best in one (albeit filler) episode we all know by heart: "...and before I knew it, I was in love with her. Of course even if I do feel this way, I would never ever try to force her to love me, I'd be no different from the guy just now."

Didn't he say that to shizuka and that was a great moment for Naruto on his love for sakura. That love for rivalry thing might still happen but I hope he fixes it.is mean he already fixed the genjutsu dream the began the death of narusaku.

#97 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:35 AM

The author said that he will make NS happen by making loose ends from the end of the other manga complete.

Edited by T XD, 05 May 2017 - 06:38 PM.

#98 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

I still don't understand why Kishi didn't let Naruto confess to Sakura and why he didn't let Sakura know the truth about bench scene that it was Naruto in disguise who compliment her .... I know he didn't resolve a lot of things but for me this is the MAJOR one and must be resolve.

I really hope the author of this fan fiction can give a good closure about this.

As for me i think Sakura have to realize her true feelings on her own, it's best for Naruto to leave or gone missing while Sasuke is in Konoha , so she will feel the difference Sasuke missing Naruto with her she already and Naruto missing while Sasuke with her. Just like when Yamato first appear she thinks he is better teacher than Kakashi because he treats her and Naruto to expensive Inn , food , and hot spring, but then latter after Naruto badly injured turn into 4 tail fighting Orochimaru she realize when Yamato told her to leave Naruto :

naruto-1568319.jpg

naruto-1568322.jpg

After she finally know the difference between Yamato and Kakashi ...

I always think that Sakura is that kind of person who has to feel it then realize it on her own. Realistically speaking she should already realize by logic even now after being far apart from Naruto and married with Sasuke how miserable her live has become but of course .... they won't show that and hide that logic and reality.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#99 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:30 AM

I still don't understand why Kishi didn't let Naruto confess to Sakura and why he didn't let Sakura know the truth about bench scene that it was Naruto in disguise who compliment her .... I know he didn't resolve a lot of things but for me this is the MAJOR one and must be resolve.

I really hope the author of this fan fiction can give a good closure about this.

As for me i think Sakura have to realize her true feelings on her own, it's best for Naruto to leave or gone missing while Sasuke is in Konoha , so she will feel the difference Sasuke missing Naruto with her she already and Naruto missing while Sasuke with her. Just like when Yamato first appear she thinks he is better teacher than Kakashi because he treats her and Naruto to expensive Inn , food , and hot spring, but then latter after Naruto badly injured turn into 4 tail fighting Orochimaru she realize when Yamato told her to leave Naruto :

naruto-1568319.jpg

naruto-1568322.jpg

I always think that Sakura is that kind of person who has to feel it then realize it on her own. Realistically speaking she should already realize by logic even now after being far apart from Naruto and married with Sasuke how miserable her live has become but of course .... they won't show that and hide that logic and reality.

and there isn't the slightest possibility that she would ever turn Naruto down after he confesses and she finds out that it was him on the bench. With how close she grew to him and her feelings for him obviously progressing into true love day by day, it ain't no way she would ever reject him.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#100 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

naruto-1568319.jpg

naruto-1568322.jpg

It's simple. It's just business decision and it mostly has to do with the hate Sakura has gotten over the years. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users