Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#521 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:58 PM

I can see where this is going. :hehehe:  My NS vibes are tingling all over my body. :umm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#522 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:19 PM

Well I hope the rest of 2018 and all 2019 we get a lot of NS

#523 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

Ch 5: Page 3 (NaruSaku Mania Begins)

I will scanlate chapter 4 when I have more free time. I'm sure there's no rush to it as the previous chapter was dedicated to Hinata  :monocle:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#524 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

I will scanlate chapter 4 when I have more free time. I'm sure there's no rush to it as the previous chapter was dedicated to Hinata  :monocle:

Finally a real talk between them is coming and they are as you said in character as they should be.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#525 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:41 PM

Damn this was so sweet and I think we all know that its going to be so fantastic.

#526 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

Finally a real talk between them is coming and they are as you said in character as they should be.

I want her to bring up that "You only love me because rivalry" bullcrap that SP used and have Naruto shut that line of thinking down. She's one of the main reasons he wanted Sasuke back, but to insinuate he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke was infuriating.

#527 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:17 PM

I want her to bring up that "You only love me because rivalry" bullcrap that SP used and have Naruto shut that line of thinking down. She's one of the main reasons he wanted Sasuke back, but to insinuate he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke was infuriating.

In a way I want that as well since it will shut that crap down, but at the same time I don't want a reminder of such stupidity.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#528 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

In a way I want that as well since it will shut that crap down, but at the same time I don't want a reminder of such stupidity.

You know we could ask him if hes going to use that line.

#529 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:49 PM

Finally , it came out , i'm getting worried to be honest.

ak55JOj.gif

It's just a little sad that it's not cannon.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#530 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:29 PM

The thing is that atrocious piece of kitten of an excuse shouldn't have been brought on in the first place bc it had no basis for it all!!! It was just an pitiful excuse to to put NS down in the worst way possible. 

For 1. Sakura wasn't the popular girl at all in that regard she was more like Naruto seeking approval validation of sorts,Naruto already found his reason for loving her stated in that bench scene and more of it as the manga progressed 2. Sasuke didn't give a kitten about Sakura at all for Naruto to take it as a rivalry and 3.Basically all the girls were fangirling over Sasuke so for it to work Naruto would basically had to crush on every Sasuke's fangirl  LOL!!! If anything its Naruto who should have slaped it in her face bc till this day that's the only reason we have for Sakura's "love" for Sasuke, even the freaking sh1ithead of an author bluntly said that she has no reason for loving him same goes for mr. douche, they have no reason for ending up together and that they might divorce I mean JFC!!!  :wacko:.  

I've wasted more words then I wanted to  :pinch:.

P.S Nice chapter the level of this guy's artistry is over 9000!!! Its just one thing that left me confused, its why this chapter 5 is named ......Goodbye......Naruto....... (its from the previous page) I wonder what its relating to?!  :headscratch:.     

Edited by FireFox, 14 November 2018 - 10:32 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#531 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:33 AM

Finally , it came out , i'm getting worried to be honest.

ak55JOj.gif

It's just a little sad that it's not cannon.

Headcanon. A lot better than anything else. When the writers are idiots and don't even understand what they are writing, it's better to ignore them and go with your own idea.

Always remember. Just because he/she is the writer, doesn't mean they know better than you.

The thing is that atrocious piece of kitten of an excuse shouldn't have been brought on in the first place bc it had no basis for it all!!! It was just an pitiful excuse to to put NS down in the worst way possible. 

For 1. Sakura wasn't the popular girl at all in that regard she was more like Naruto seeking approval validation of sorts,Naruto already found his reason for loving her stated in that bench scene and more of it as the manga progressed 2. Sasuke didn't give a kitten about Sakura at all for Naruto to take it as a rivalry and 3.Basically all the girls were fangirling over Sasuke so for it to work Naruto would basically had to crush on every Sasuke's fangirl  LOL!!! If anything its Naruto who should have slaped it in her face bc till this day that's the only reason we have for Sakura's "love" for Sasuke, even the freaking sh1ithead of an author bluntly said that she has no reason for loving him same goes for mr. douche, they have no reason for ending up together and that they might divorce I mean JFC!!!  :wacko:.  

I've wasted more words then I wanted to  :pinch:.

P.S Nice chapter the level of this guy's artistry is over 9000!!! Its just one thing that left me confused, its why this chapter 5 is named ......Goodbye......Naruto....... (its from the previous page) I wonder what its relating to?!  :headscratch:.     

You know what I loved about it? The hypocrisy.

We are let to believe that Naruto only loved Sakura because of his rivalry with Sasuke. And before that Naruto had no interest in Sakura and just decided that he wants her because of Sasuke.

Yet what do we get in the movie?

Naruto has no interest in Hinata, but then when moon boy arrives and declares he wants Hinata. Well it's on. That's when Naruto wants Hinata. Not one moment before all that, but the second someone wants Hinata; Naruto's like:

"Nooooooooooo damn it. How could someone else be interested in the girl that I'm not interested it. I'm not going to let that happen. Now I want her because he wants her. Game on."

Naruto and Hinata in the movie is literally born from the exact excuse that they used to dismantle Naruto and Sakura.

And the NH fans love it. Not because they don't see it, I'm sure they do see the stupidity in that, but because the only thing they cared about is their pairing and being able to scream canon.

Edited by Nostradamus, 15 November 2018 - 02:34 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#532 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:17 AM

You know what I loved about it? The hypocrisy.

We are let to believe that Naruto only loved Sakura because of his rivalry with Sasuke. And before that Naruto had no interest in Sakura and just decided that he wants her because of Sasuke.

Yet what do we get in the movie?

Naruto has no interest in Hinata, but then when moon boy arrives and declares he wants Hinata. Well it's on. That's when Naruto wants Hinata. Not one moment before all that, but the second someone wants Hinata; Naruto's like:

"Nooooooooooo damn it. How could someone else be interested in the girl that I'm not interested it. I'm not going to let that happen. Now I want her because he wants her. Game on."

Naruto and Hinata in the movie is literally born from the exact excuse that they used to dismantle Naruto and Sakura.

And the NH fans love it. Not because they don't see it, I'm sure they do see the stupidity in that, but because the only thing they cared about is their pairing and being able to scream canon.

True that!!! Its how they've always been they literary gave zero fuk for this story and the character, its just shows you how much toxic a radical fanbase can be its disgusting!!! 

You know the story turned to kitten even before this sh!!tstorm of a movie happened but it wasn't "that" bad when you compare it to the ending and this movie *sigh!* . I've never ever seen a story where the author butchered his characters like this and on top of it finishing his story with a fuking fanmade movie its ridiculous its insane!  

You can even make the case that the real story ended with the CPR scene (663?) "The true ending" and everything that happens after that is they living in the Infinite Tsukuyomi its Hinata's ultimate fapp dream, Madara won true story!!!  :zaru: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#533 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:25 AM

Now we're talking! Looking forward to what happens next!

I think the title, Goodbye Naruto is a sign of what's to come for Hinata. Hinata sees NS have their moment, and willingly goes with Tonerei, and she may actually become the villain for a bit.

Tokai hinted at it in the comments section, so make of that what you will.

#534 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:12 AM

The good bye titled chapter sets up the NaruHina closure (like how it was done to NaruSaku) or an angst moment between Naruto and Sakura. If its a NH closure, it's most likely Hinata will eavesdrop on them and her heart will be broken in half. 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 November 2018 - 11:13 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#535 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:36 PM

Now we're talking! Looking forward to what happens next!

I think the title, Goodbye Naruto is a sign of what's to come for Hinata. Hinata sees NS have their moment, and willingly goes with Tonerei, and she may actually become the villain for a bit.

Tokai hinted at it in the comments section, so make of that what you will.

The good bye titled chapter sets up the NaruHina closure (like how it was done to NaruSaku) or an angst moment between Naruto and Sakura. If its a NH closure, it's most likely Hinata will eavesdrop on them and her heart will be broken in half. 

Makes sense when you put it like that.

Hinata as the villain!!! Oh boy!!! 

I just wonder how the NS conversation will go on from here on, with Sakura feeling regret and all as to why Naruto hasn't confessed to her till now, should be interesting.    

Posted Image                                                            

#536 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:53 PM

I think Hinata becoming a villain would be good and makes sense when you think about it, as Hinata was hoping she would get Naruto I mean it's the reason she became a Ninja after all to get Naruto's attention.

So Hinata becoming would be interesting I for one see her letting Tonerei destroy the Earth with the Moon if she can't have Naruto Kun no one will have him.

#537 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:23 PM

I think Hinata becoming a villain would be good and makes sense when you think about it, as Hinata was hoping she would get Naruto I mean it's the reason she became a Ninja after all to get Naruto's attention.

So Hinata becoming would be interesting I for one see her letting Tonerei destroy the Earth with the Moon if she can't have Naruto Kun no one will have him.

Actually that sounds like a way better movie along with if she was behind the toneri thing to begin with.

#538 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:28 AM

For the record, I don't think she'll become a villain of her own free will. I think Tonerei will brainwash her like he did in the movie and alter her personality to his liking. She'll probably get a power boost but be defeated in the end, and somehow redeem herself (but at a cost). 

Again, just a hypothesis on my part. We'll see.

#539 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:41 PM

Have the next page came out?

#540 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:27 AM

Have the next page came out?

not yet. But I am sure he will update it soon.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)