46 replies to this topic

#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

Yea I kind of noticed this as well but to me it was that it was 3 syllables. Obv u put up ones that break 3 syllables, but to me that alwasy sounded good, especailly when it ends in a vowel.

Another one Kazuma! (Kaze No Stigma)

Oops, I meant syllables. There you go, I was looking for that word. Lol. Thank you.

Chidori: Sousuke!

Winry: Ed!

That one you mentioned also works. Man, I have a lot but right now, I got to remember their character's name.

#42 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

Let see if I understand, when you bolded those words, you believe that could be a rejection meaning a anti-cannon moment can happen?

I was talking about your theory that Sakura rejects Naruto for Sasuke believing that being with Sasuke is a better choice

40283620121415711s.jpg

#43 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

I wish the moment from the Sora filler arc when Naruto saved Sakura by shielding her with his body wasnt in a filler episode

Edited by bthug, 27 June 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#44 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

Ok, I'll adimit I went a little fan-fictional here. But at least that's my opinion for a great NS moment. 

Also I'm a little random with that stuff because every day I'm feeling different than the day before. The fun about this is that tomorrow I might change my opinion completely... but whatever, right??

The best NaruSaku moment would be a scenario where naruto had to make a very difficult choice since he could be departing to a very distant place, maybe for the final confrontation against Sasuke or any other possible final villain, and there's a very good chance he is not gonna make it back.

The whole chapter revolves around Naruto walking alone in the village, visiting all his favorite places without saying a single word. He is thinking about how peaceful the village has become, how awesome were the friends he did make in there... and more importantly, how he is determined to protect the village to the very end. The final portrait is depicting him looking at the village from above, with a very sad smile on his face with his eyes being covered.

He finally decides to leave at night where nobody could stop him. Sakura however did notice that Naruto was a little unquiet all day long, which isn't anything like the Naruto she knows, and decides to go to his place to talk to him during the night. As she arrives, Naruto is facing the door on the outside, just about to leave. She finally sees the reason why he was so quiet... and finally realizes this encounter could be their last.

A tear would sprout on her eyes but before she could say anything, Naruto would turn around facing her with a very peaceful and comforting smile:

"Sakura-chan! I am glad to see you here. There's something important... I want to talk to you..."

That conversation would be so much win!

Edited by Darkness, 08 August 2013 - 05:20 AM.

bKTC2.png

#45 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

i wish that forehead acknowledgement was cleared up..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#46 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:34 AM

Since there will definetly be a Naruto vs Sasuke battle

I belive there will be a NS moment a very touchy one there ;)

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#47 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:43 AM

i wish that naruto and sakura combine their powers/techniques to defeat obito...or sasuke if it's not too mean.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users