Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Aug 31 2012, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pictureem0.gif Which one is it from?

Don't know :c
But I think the main topic was height differences.

ナルサク

#502 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 31 2012, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Databook, OK I'm writing on my iPhone..difficult. But I like them obviously because he's holding around her argh1.png

speaking of databook,in databook 3 which is the most recent: about sakura " new allies, anew master,and budding new feelings....?!" "The sakura who was constantly encouraged by naruto is now the one who gives him strength,her mental growth is apparet" " The day when the entrancingly graceful,fully bloomed sakura flower dances upon the battle ground is close in hand!" so definetly expect something from her ,"Does her heart beat unexpectedly fast before the unforseen , rapid growth of her childhood friend...?" .......well those are some of the reasons why i like them

#503 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

just replace -ers with -ment :3

#504 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 31 2012, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif ...that too

#505 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 31 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like we have another NS fan tongue.gif

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#506 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Aug 31 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not just that and a passionate ones happy.gif

#507 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Aug 31 2012, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O_o?

#508 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 31 2012, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Databook, OK I'm writing on my iPhone..difficult. But I like them obviously because he's holding around her argh1.png

Awww Hinata's the shortest whatthekitten.gif and he is holding Sakura! Excuse me while I fangirl...

Edited by Bubbleyum, 01 September 2012 - 03:05 AM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#509 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 31 2012, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O_o?

The man in the video.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#510 JIN KAZAMA

JIN KAZAMA

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

I love narusaku , Because I love narusaku cool.gif
NARUSAKU 4 LIFE

#511 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

(motto here)

NaruSaku is not canon because I love them, I love them because their canon. th_yeah.gif

pictureem0.gif

ナルサク

#512 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Because my Otp is NaruXAnygirl except Tsunade and Hinata.
NaruSaku falls in that category so i LOVE it tongue.gif

#513 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I'm reading through some topics... when I suddenly find this.... WHOA, SO BIG!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I just wish to reply to this one.

QUOTE (DemonicxWings @ Jun 22 2012, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always shipped NaruSaku right from the start. There are countless pairings I support, but this one really did it for me. (My OTP!!! a_spaz.gif)

OK, so laugh at me for this question, but what does OTP means? headscratch.gif

Well first of all, I never really liked the whole "bad boy with good girl" concept. It just so happens to work sometimes, but sometimes the bad boy is so sickeningly annoying that you end up getting tired of that ship (Like SasuSaku in Part I. Completely over-emphasized.) and feeling sorry for the girl. The bad boy is always either 1) completely full of himself to notice anyone else; 2) insulting everyone, and sometimes, especially the girl; or 3) BOTH. As for Sakura's confession, well, like everyone has already said, it was desperate. It ticked me off how Sasuke just responded with the usual, "You're still annoying," and then, "Thank you". I always thought his head was bigger than his brain, as in his ego was greater than his prodigious intelligence. I think I hated Sasuke, and only started to tolerate him recently. Honestly I didn't really had a problem with Sakura despite her fangirling and not-so-useful input in battles during Part I. And now, in Part II, Sasuke is so twisted that I'm not sure he'll ever be the same again. Imo, I don't think SasuSaku has much of a chance now more than ever. Sakura still seems to have lingering feelings for Sasuke, but I don't think they'll be anchoring her down forever. She'll get over him as a first crush, though her bond with him as a teammate and friend won't disappear, similar to Naruto's even stronger bond. From the very appealing way Sakura has turned out, I doubt she'll be running into Sasuke's arms the second he returns. I mean, hey, even if he did, do people honestly think he's gonna do all that stuff he does in fanart? rolleyes.gif That is, unless Kishi-sensei does a 180 with all of the things that have taken place, all the development, the growth, etc. tongue.gif

Heh, who knows... The Harry Potter author pulled that one so I wouldn't put it out of the question...

Ah, don't hit me, I'm only kidding. But yeah, I agree with you. In a way, this reminds me os the manga Slam Dunk, since it has a similar love triangle. Seeing Sasuke act like a punching bag kinda makes me lose interest in him as a character. Plus his behavior (focusing only on himself) kills the chances of SS happening. And with Naruto constantly being there for Sakura (along with the similarities they share with the previous generations), I'm 99.9% sure that NS will be canon.

The other concept I dislike is a STALKER getting with a guy. This isn't always irritating, but it tends to be if the girl is extremely shy. I got tired of NaruHina after seeing that nothing was happening except Naruto helping Hinata indirectly, talking to her here and there, and obliviously inspiring her. While Hinata...err...blushed and fainted...? Gave ointment? Yeah. sleep.gif I actually really like Hinata as a character. I thought her crush was kind of cute, and liked how she constantly looked at Naruto's pants all the time as a role model. I used to kinda be like her, but frankly I'm more of a Sakura kinda person. I think a lot of her fans can relate to her with her personality and unrequited love problems. Her confession really touched me tbh. I liked the flashbacks and enjoyed seeing how she has changed. Certainly, she's grown more confident. But just because she's developed over time doesn't mean she's changed completely, which is what NaruHinas are giving the impression of seeing. More confident indeed, but not completely different from her old self. This takes time to happen, and the goddess-worship given to her is, to put it mildly, not exactly true or worth saying. Naruto also hasn't exactly acknowledged her feelings the way she wanted, either. I wish the best for her. She's amazing, but I don't think she's really a suitable match for Naruto. Unless, you know, the whole 180 thing happens. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I'm not counting the above two pairings out yet, as the story'll go as Kishi wants it. He could've just been trolling us NS fans, but then I'd be really disappointed with his writing skills and ticked off. shamefulcry0js.gif Kinda like with J.K. Rowling (wanted Harry/Hermione). rawr.gif OK, getting a little off-topic. sweatdrop.gif

I honestly think that the one who can say that NH will not happen is Naruto himself. Of course, I don't think this will happen yet (he's in the midst of a war), but if he would tell her that he loves Sakura (like the speech he gave to Shizuka in the "The Kunoichi of Nadeshiko Village" filler episode), then that would officially null the chances of NH happening (plus I'm sure many NH fans are still using the comment he gave her during the chuunin exam as back-up: "I like people like you", so again, that would provide an official statement to null NH. Then again, Kishi would probably lose a lot of readers from this, so I don't see this happening soon).

Now we come to NaruSaku. OK, sorry if I get a little weird here, but this is seriously the cutest thing ever. whatthekitten.gif I always thought it was adorable how this one guy is always trying to get this one girl to notice him. Not every guy is like that, but the ones who are really make your day. And I don't know what came over me. I just naturally sided with Naruto, and always got disappointed whenever he got rejected. I could easily feel what he was feeling, understand what he was doing. And I liked it a lot. That undying love. How he was always there for her even when she didn't care. How he'd always protect her, no matter what. I especially loved when he protected her from Gaara, and that moment when Sasuke explained who had really protected Sakura. ^*O*^ I love the POAL, too. Truly shows how much Sakura means to him, and how much he's willing to sacrifice for her happiness. And also because of me disliking Sasuke. I wanted him to win. Show that guy who was boss. The guy who always thought he'd win, that he was better at everything. Show him that it's all talk. I've always rooted for Naruto in the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry.

Hehehe, I imagined you blushing and everything while writing this. Anyway, indeed, and even though Naruto was kind of a dorky guy at first, seeing his efforts to both protect and help Sakura made me side with him in both his rivalry with Sasuke and in his efforts to make Sakura accept him. And to see that he was willing to sacrifice his own love to makes Sakura happy (by bringing Sasuke back) was definitely one of his greatest expression of love for her.

The thing with me is that I really, really like MainGuyxMainGirl pairings as well. Sometimes I start shipping a guy with the first girl (relevant to the plot) that appears, even if it's crack and there's no reason to. tongue.gif They turn out to happen quite often, but I'm much more selective in shoujo anime/manga. Gotta be careful there; it gets a little tricky. But that's getting off-topic again. sweat.gif So anyway, I like how it's a MainGuyxMainGirl pairing, but I also like how the guy is the one who originally had the crush. It's like nowadays almost every girl has SOME crush, so it seems normal and uninteresting. But a guy? That's different from the usual. Not every guy is like that.

Well, I'm not sure what to say about this. I haven't read shoujo manga so I don't know how it works there. I do feel a bit weird about the girls vs boys in the "having a crush" topic. I think its special for any person to have a crush, but I guess society makes people believe that girls are more emotional than boys, so seeing a boy with a romantic attitude (in this case, having a crush) might be a bit unusual.

Then I start Part II, and it's like, "WHOA. What the heck just happened? This is freaking perfect."

Then we see SAKURA, the girl who used to be annoyed by the presence of Naruto, the same girl who used to hit him and send him flying, the same girl who fangirled after Sasuke, yelled at Naruto for "disrespecting Sasuke-kun"--yes, that girl. tongue.gif SAKURA now seems to have a CRUSH on him as well!

Mind = blown. blowup.gif

And we keep watching as the plot moves on. They get closer. And closer. And closer. Helping each other emotionally with their friendship. Healing. Aiding in battle. Admiring each others' virtuous qualities.

Sasuke?

Uh. Oh. He's in the corner, being all evil and stuff. :3

Hinata?

Ummm...

Hahahahahahaha, sorry for laughing, but just imagining this makes me laugh. Still, you are right on this one. Seeing how Sakura was treating Naruto on part two made many NS fans gain hope on NS becoming canon. And with both Sai and Yamato giving hints on Sakura actually loving Naruto, their growing chemistry both as friends and as teammates, and many other things, the chances of Naruto being with Sakura are more evident than ever.

Until finally...

Our great confession! I LOVE this confession to death.

And in exchange for this love, I have to deal with wave after wave of NaruHina/SasuSaku fans. Oh, lucky me. dry.gif Oh, has anyone noticed that the number of SasuSaku fans are dropping recently? Yay! Less stuff to deal with! a_dance.gif

Anyway, I really like this confession, because I think what she said about her feelings for Naruto are true. The part I believe she lied about is that her feelings for Sasuke are completely gone. She really rushed through that part, putting on a fake smile to attempt to put Naruto at ease. Her timing was also really off, imo. Right before a war is going to start, she confesses? Not the brightest of ideas. People aren't really looking for love during wartime.... mellow.gif More like, uh, STAYING ALIVE.

Definitely agree with you on this one. I think she wasn't lying on her confession (and if you notice, there are a few details worth mentioning which actually back up this statement: 1-Naruto gets angry when she mentions Sasuke, not when she says that she loves him. In fact, he got angrier every time she mentioned Sasuke again and again. 2-She is actually blushing when she says that she loves him. I don't think she would blush is that was a lie. 3-She mentions the details which made her actually like Naruto, including the fact that he's been there for her and that he makes her feel safe.). With that, and everything which has happened during the manga (including Sakura's reactions when Naruto and Sasuke are talking), it makes me believe that her confession is a real one. What we need now is a proper setting for the confession to happen again and of course, Naruto's response.

Concluding: I think NaruSaku is the perfect couple. No, not because the guy is incredibly bad. Not because he's a bishounen. Not because he's a perfect prince. Not because of his prodigious intelligence. Not because of his huge ego. Not because the girl is consistently fangirling over the guy. Or stalking him every day.

No, I like it because it's the most realistic pairing I've seen. The most natural. The most relatable. With the most growth and development. The girl who used to get annoyed by the guy has been charmed by him. And the poor guy is just too dense to realize it right away! tongue.gif

Not to mention that they balance each other perfectly (like yin and yang, heaven and earth, etc.) and get along really well, and also look awfully cute together. Plus the MinaKushi and JiraTsu parallels. narusakuct7.gif

*INHAAAAAAAAAAAALE*

*GAAAAAAAAASP*

Sorry for the rant, everyone. sweatdrop.gif

Funny huh? I also remember something about Naruto always beign at the right time for Sakura to punch him and all, hahahahaha. But yes, tehir development, chemistry, and personalities are definitely evidence of what their life would be as a couple. And no worries about ranting, this is an NS forum so we have to rat about NS after all, hehehe.

#514 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Oct 22 2012, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm reading through some topics... when I suddenly find this.... WHOA, SO BIG!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I just wish to reply to this one.

XD And I wish to reply to this one.

OK, so laugh at me for this question, but what does OTP means? headscratch.gif

OTP --> One True Pairing. It's kind of the pairing you decide that you'll support no matter what, I guess. Although lately, it seems to be any pairing you're obsessed with (I don't really like that as a definition, to be honest), seeing as some people have tons of OTPs. I strictly have one OTP, then a bunch of other pairings that I'm obsessed with, and finally all the others that I support.

Heh, who knows... The Harry Potter author pulled that one so I wouldn't put it out of the question...

Ah, don't hit me, I'm only kidding. But yeah, I agree with you. In a way, this reminds me os the manga Slam Dunk, since it has a similar love triangle. Seeing Sasuke act like a punching bag kinda makes me lose interest in him as a character. Plus his behavior (focusing only on himself) kills the chances of SS happening. And with Naruto constantly being there for Sakura (along with the similarities they share with the previous generations), I'm 99.9% sure that NS will be canon.

Wait...hold on...Sasuke acting like a punching bag? Hmm...I suppose, but isn't he also treating other people as such?

Anyhow, yes, I agree with the rest of this paragraph. The love triangle is eerily similar to the one in Slam Dunk...to the point where I'm scared that similar events might occur in Naruto.

I honestly think that the one who can say that NH will not happen is Naruto himself. Of course, I don't think this will happen yet (he's in the midst of a war), but if he would tell her that he loves Sakura (like the speech he gave to Shizuka in the "The Kunoichi of Nadeshiko Village" filler episode), then that would officially null the chances of NH happening (plus I'm sure many NH fans are still using the comment he gave her during the chuunin exam as back-up: "I like people like you", so again, that would provide an official statement to null NH. Then again, Kishi would probably lose a lot of readers from this, so I don't see this happening soon).

Yes. It's kind of silly how the fanbase is/was tearing themselves apart over the fact that he hasn't responded to her confession. I once left a comment on YouTube saying something like, "Even if he did have the time to respond, how would he? This is a girl he barely knows exists. If I were in his situation, I would be shocked to the point where I was speechless, too." An NH fan said to me, "He's in the middle of a freaking war, how is he going to respond?!" Just goes to show you how in denial they are, how desperate they are to believe that Naruto has feelings for her but just can't express them at the moment. One of them even told me that they believed that Naruto "developed feelings" for her during the confession. They're really unbelievable at times.

"I like people like you." Since when did that turn into "I like you, I'm interested in you specifically"? This is a huge misunderstanding.

Kishi doesn't strike me as the kind of mangaka who lets his fans influence him. While he is obviously prolonging the resolution to the love polygon (?), I think there's a chance of him doing this.

Hehehe, I imagined you blushing and everything while writing this. Anyway, indeed, and even though Naruto was kind of a dorky guy at first, seeing his efforts to both protect and help Sakura made me side with him in both his rivalry with Sasuke and in his efforts to make Sakura accept him. And to see that he was willing to sacrifice his own love to makes Sakura happy (by bringing Sasuke back) was definitely one of his greatest expression of love for her.

...Was I high or something when I wrote this? XD Anyhow, agreed.

Well, I'm not sure what to say about this. I haven't read shoujo manga so I don't know how it works there. I do feel a bit weird about the girls vs boys in the "having a crush" topic. I think its special for any person to have a crush, but I guess society makes people believe that girls are more emotional than boys, so seeing a boy with a romantic attitude (in this case, having a crush) might be a bit unusual.

Well, it's all about stereotypes these days and how you perceive them. I'm irritated with the stereotypical main girl in shōjo manga. They're often annoying airheads who are obsessed with this one "prince" (who is often incredibly overrated), while somehow managing to be completely unaware of the genuine feelings that others hold towards them (these characters are often completely ignored by ignorant shōjo fangirls who only care for looks). Yet, that's also kind of what attracts me to shōjo, Vampire Knight be a good example. It's all about the angst.

But whenever I see a guy with a crush, often in shōnen manga, it seems so much more real, so much more pure. I hate how they're just overlooked. Yes, several of them are willing to sacrifice their feelings for the one they love, like Naruto, but does anyone consider just how crushed they would be by doing so? Are SasuSaku fans blind? Do they think this is the kind of situation where Naruto will simply be able to toss aside Sakura like old clothing? The pain that these characters put themselves through is unbelievable...I just can't stop myself from wanting to support them, wanting them to win.

Hahahahahahaha, sorry for laughing, but just imagining this makes me laugh. Still, you are right on this one. Seeing how Sakura was treating Naruto on part two made many NS fans gain hope on NS becoming canon. And with both Sai and Yamato giving hints on Sakura actually loving Naruto, their growing chemistry both as friends and as teammates, and many other things, the chances of Naruto being with Sakura are more evident than ever.

I don't blame you, I'm seriously suspecting that I was high when I wrote this. XD Agreed, agreed!

Definitely agree with you on this one. I think she wasn't lying on her confession (and if you notice, there are a few details worth mentioning which actually back up this statement: 1-Naruto gets angry when she mentions Sasuke, not when she says that she loves him. In fact, he got angrier every time she mentioned Sasuke again and again. 2-She is actually blushing when she says that she loves him. I don't think she would blush is that was a lie. 3-She mentions the details which made her actually like Naruto, including the fact that he's been there for her and that he makes her feel safe.). With that, and everything which has happened during the manga (including Sakura's reactions when Naruto and Sasuke are talking), it makes me believe that her confession is a real one. What we need now is a proper setting for the confession to happen again and of course, Naruto's response.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Funny huh? I also remember something about Naruto always beign at the right time for Sakura to punch him and all, hahahahaha. But yes, tehir development, chemistry, and personalities are definitely evidence of what their life would be as a couple. And no worries about ranting, this is an NS forum so we have to rat about NS after all, hehehe.

Yes, yes, definitely, those are the strongest reasons I have for shipping them.

Haha, I guess. But I'm still going to suspect that my evil clone wrote this. No one is ever this bubbly. err.gif

Edited by DemonicxWings, 02 November 2012 - 03:01 PM.

#515 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 19 2012, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ermm.gif I still see them bleeding into eachother. At least, in the points of debate and response. Almost a circular reasoning. We like it because it makes sense, and it makes sense because we like it.

Just to clarify, I made this thread a loooonnnnggggg time ago as a topic where one can post their reasons, shallow or otherwise, for why people like NaruSaku.

People can obviously respond to others' reasons however they wish, and sometimes it has a tendency to escalate to a point where it may be a debate. So, that's probably why it seems like a debate thread, but that was never my intention.

That and sometimes I felt like the debate thread might get cluttered with natter and possible 'shallow reasoning.'

Plus, it's a good way for others to introduce themselves and why they like this pairing without getting into several paragraphs that need clear reasoning supported by solid evidence from a now 600+ chapter manga.

Though if people want to respond with the above style, that's great too. People can use it against other debates if they need to. happy.gif

tl:dr: Don't look too deeply into it. The title says it all, "Why do we like NaruSaku?"

Also, man! I always feel so awesome when I go into this topic, I started this in the early days of H&E and it's still thriving!

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 23 November 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#516 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

I can't describe in words why NS because they've never been words, they've been actions and feels.
So yeah, probably the feels were the ones that attracted me to them.

They make me "feel" them smile.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#517 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

I like NS because of their dynamic. They aren't sugar-coated, they're realistic, full of love and pain. That's why I like them so much. I like couples that feel each other's pain and have shared experiences. NS has that and I believe Kishi knows what he's doing with them. He likes complicated things, obviously not believing that love and understanding come easy.

NS is one of my top pairs and I'm rooting for them to be together. smile.gif

#518 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

NaruSaku is just plain obvious, I hate it when NH and SS fans say that its just a brother/sister relationship nothing more nothing less. But to them any pairing outside of NaruHina and SasuSaku is a bro/sis relationship.

I've never really liked the shy girl likes outgoing guy but outgoing guy doesn't notice shy girl until she gains some confidence to confess to him, nor have I liked the nice girl liking the bad guy kind of relationship. I think those stories are so overrated and happen to much in chick flicks and shojos. I've always liked the Tsundere kind of relationships where the girl acts cold and hostile toward someone before they gradually show them affection and fall in love with them. I know this is overrated but I freaking love these kind of development in a pairing. I also think that its different for ach Tsundere wub.gif

I love the fact that they can both a have a deep menaingful relationship without all the lovey dovey crap. They have a realistic relationship that many people who read/watch Naruto can relate too in one way or another. Naruto and Sakura treat each other with respect and view each other as equals where as Hinata treats Naruto as her God and treats him as if he's better than her not as an equal. And with SasuSaku there is no respect there whats so ever. Sasuke treated Sakura with no respect and to this day doesn't see her as anything not even a former team mate.

Naruto has loved Sakura throughout the entire course of the series, and I hardly see him falling out of love with her as his feelings don't sway for people so easily. If he wont give up on bringing Sasuke, a rouge criminal back to Konoha I highly doubt he'll fall out of love with Sakura after her 'fake' confession. Whic I believe was true on some levels. Naruto was just enraged by her, but not so angry that will make him forget about his feelings.

I started liking NaruSaku when I first watched the anime, I didn't really think about pairing when I was reading the manga. I liked the way they look together because well Pink and Yellow so go with each other xD! But after reading more of the manga and seeing more reasons for me to support NaruSaku I don't really use "They look cute together" as a genuine reason to support NS anymore. Having said that they do looking extreamly good together. narusakuct7.gif

The fact that Sakura is a lot like Kushina. I see alot of similarities between Sakura and Kushina and none whats so ever between Hinata and Kushina. I've seen alot of statements from NaruHina fans saying Kushina was like Sakura when she was younger but her older self is more like Hinata. I still fail to see this. Kushina is very short tempered but is tender to the man she loves the most. Minato. And Sakura acts tender toward Naruto. Yes there are time where he annoys her and just like a plain idiot but Naruto does need someone to knock him back into line once he's stepped out of it. I do not see Hinata being able to calm him down with her 'shy timid' personality.

I can see NaruSaku having many possibilites to how it would become canon. I do not with NaruHina and SasuSaku. Well I do but its kind of shallow.
Sakura chooses Sasuke over Naruto, because everyone knows that you should always choose your twelve year old crush because if you don't you're a fecking whore!
Naruto chooses Hinata because he couldn't have Sakura. Er...the end? Great Naruto ending? Eh?

Naruto understands Sakura more then anyone does, and I do believe Sakura understands Naruto alot more than anyone else. Naruto and Sakura can be each other around one another, they don't have to wear any masks. Which is one of the main reasons I support them. They've seen each other cry, be rejected, happy, angry and they still don't think any less of each other. Which I think makes them perfect for each other love.gif wub.gif th_glomp.gif

Edited by AnaHatakechan, 14 December 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#519 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 14 2012, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruSaku is just plain obvious, I hate it when NH and SS fans say that its just a brother/sister relationship nothing more nothing less. But to them any pairing outside of NaruHina and SasuSaku is a bro/sis relationship.

Inever really liked the shy girl likes outgoing guy but outgoing guy doesn't notice shy girl until she gains some confidence to confess to him, nor have I liked the nice girl liking the bad guy kind of relationship. I think those stories are so overrated and happen to much in chick flicks and shojos. I've always liked the Tsundere kind of relationships where the girl acts cold and hostile toward someone before they gradually show them affection and fall in love with them. I know this is overrated but I freaking love these kind of development in a pairing. I also think that its different for ach Tsundere wub.gif

I love the fact that they can both a have a deep menaingful relationship without all the lovey dovey crap. They have a realistic relationship that many people who read/watch Naruto can relate too in one way or another. Naruto and Sakura treat each other with respect and view each other as equals where as Hinata treats Naruto as her God and treats him as if he's better than her not as an equal. And with SasuSaku there is no respect there whats so ever. Sasuke treated Sakura with no respect and to this day doesn't see her as anything not even a former team mate.

Naruto has loved Sakura throughout the entire course of the series, and I hardly see him falling out of love with her as his feelings don't sway for people so easily. If he wont give up on bringing Sasuke, a rouge criminal back to Konoha I highly doubt he'll fall out of love with Sakura after her 'fake' confession. Whic I believe was true on some levels. Naruto was just enraged by her, but not so angry that will make him forget about his feelings.

I started liking NaruSaku when I first watched the anime, I didn't really think about pairing when I was reading the manga. I liked the way they look together because well Pink and Yellow so go with each other xD! But after reading more of the manga and seeing more reasons for me to support NaruSaku I don't really use "They look cute together" as a genuine reason to support NS anymore. Having said that they do looking extreamly good together. narusakuct7.gif

The fact that Sakura is a lot like Kushina. I see alot of similarities between Sakura and Kushina and none whats so ever between Hinata and Kushina. I've seen alot of statements from NaruHina fans saying Kushina was like Sakura when she was younger but her older self is more like Hinata. I still fail to see this. Kushina is very short tempered but is tender to the man she loves the most. Minato. And Sakura acts tender toward Naruto. Yes there are time where he annoys her and just like a plain idiot but Naruto does need someone to knock him back into line once he's stepped out of it. I do not see Hinata beable to calm him down with her 'shy timid' personality.

I can see NaruSaku having many possibilites to how it would become canon. I do not with NaruHina and SasuSaku. Well I do but its kind of shallow.
Sakura chooses Sasuke over Naruto, because everyone knows that you should always choose your twelve year old crush because if you don't you're a fecking whore!
Naruto chooses Hinata because he couldn't have Sakura. Er...the end? Great Naruto ending? Eh?

Naruto understands Sakura more then anyone does, and I do believe Sakura understands Naruto alot more than anyone else. Naruto and Sakura can be each other around one another, they don't have to wear any masks. Which is one of the main reasons I support them. They've seen each other cry, be rejected, happy, angry and they still don't think any less of each other. Whic I think makes them perfect for each other love.gif wub.gif th_glomp.gif

Holy Words! a_thumbs.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#520 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 14 2012, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy Words! a_thumbs.gif

Why thank you a_thumbs.gif cool.gif