5160 replies to this topic

#41 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:09 PM

If anyone is interested, there is a new trailer out for the 2nd Bleach movie, The Diamond Dust Rebellion!

#42 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:34 PM

Ah, it looks awesome. I can't wait!
The first Bleach movie was perfect, so I have high expectations for this movie. The plot sounds good as well!

#43 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

Ohh, the new movie looks cool.
I can't wait to see it. I also liked the first one and I have to say that this one looks even better.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#44 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

The first one was sweet! Great animation, sound, characters and not too lengthy fights. I also loved the entire plot, and the ending was awesome! I just hope they're not in over their head if they want to make the next movie even better. But I do hope it is! ^^

#45 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:32 PM

Lol, i haven't seen the plot yet, but the Ichigo Vs Hitsugaya scene looked pretty gd. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#46 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

Bankai Vs. Bankai fights are always awesome, so that is one fight I'm looking foreward to.

#47 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

Looks like the Byakuga battle will be revolving around speed tongue.gif

#48 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

Well, no surprise there was it? But I wonder how his speed and the techniques he has learnt from Yoruichi will help him own that Arrancar, but it will be a sweet battle... but probably way too long. I'm thinking at least 3-4 chapters per battle, most likely more. This arc is loooooooong! Longer than longcat!

#49 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

Lol, i just realized, Ichigo's bankai performed afterimages, and like LOADS in the anime. So why would byakuya even be fazed by that guy's 5 clones? And surely, when Bankai appears, we'll be able to see where all the blades crush that Espada. Whew... XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#50 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:54 PM

The episode this week wasn't all that... but its still cool to see a filler that doesn't suck so bad it makes your heart bleed.

#51 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:40 PM

Well, pretty weird to see that Rukia get beaten so easily by the guy. It means that he has to be as strong as a weak espada...And it was funny to see the 'great gillians' getting sliced up one after another XDD

#52 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:41 PM

I guess it shows just how much they've grown, since the Gillians were more like the "zOMG ULTIMATE ENEMY" back when they first saw it when Ichigo/Ishida did their combo attack. Hehe!

I laughed when the Hollows kneeled before Nel though. That was awesome!

#53 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:49 PM

I'm pretty pleased with this filler arc. The bishie filler character is cool and the great desert bro's are hilarious XDDDD

#54 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:13 PM

Aha, so he WAS bishie? I was waiting for you to comment on that the second I saw him pull off his mask. Hehe

But yeah, so far so good! I wonder how his shikai/bankai looks like, and why neither of his friends used their shikai when fighting all those hollows. I could only see regular sized katanas in his flashbacks.

#55 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:25 PM

Lol yeah, Nell was fantastic in this episode again XD

#56 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:29 PM

See, Soupy. I told you he was bishie ;3

#57 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:14 PM

A filler bishie!

At least he takes pride in his job...

#58 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:17 PM

I've got this feeling he will be a dead bishie by the end of the arc though.

Hope that it doesn't come true though, I rather like this bishie.

#59 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

If he doesn't die, I really hope he will slowly slide out of the series never to be seen again, since every time a filler creature has stayed put after the fillers are over, they keel my love a little bit each time!

#60 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:32 PM

I'd prefer him to stay over the three little stuffed animals. Nova is nice, but other two kinda annoy me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users