• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:20 PM

Just wanted to say my thoughts are with those in Texas and Louisiana, as well as other areas of the world that have experienced massive flooding this summer: Bangladesh, India and Nepal. So tragic.

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Thanks

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

I hear that, Tricksie. It's just nuts how bad some floodings in the last few years have been getting. It makes a guy worry whenever a hurricane or storm system makes landfall somewhere and BAM jut cue all the flooding. My thoughts and prayers go to all in those areas involved in the last few years.

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

I think Luckychi7 is from Texas. Hope he is pulling through as the the good people of Texas and God bless them.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 31 August 2017 - 03:10 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

I remember a woman on TV, soaking wet and holding a baby saying: "I wouldn't even wish this down on my greatest enemies." It was just so heartbreaking to watch and hear that. I send my deepest love to everyone effected, I'm so sorry.

#6 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

Hope all people who've lost their loved ones and their home from the massive flooding around the world are hanging in there.

I think Luckychi7 is from Texas. Hope he is pulking through as the the good people of Texas and God bless them.

He's safe and sound.

#7 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:21 AM

I'm from Texas as well. South-Central area. We were hit by the hurricane, but only suffered wind damage (lots of downed fences in the area) and minor flooding. The system basically parked itself on SE Texas for several days, which is why it got so bad. 

#8 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:35 AM

It's really a tragic situation and the worst part of it is how it's basically spun back into the United States and is lingering.

The New York Times is reporting that the death toll is now up to 30.

The Washington Post is reporting that a chemical plant could explode, as it's now in critical condition.

According to NBC News, the storm set a record for rainfall from a tropical cyclone in the continental United States at 51.88 inches.

Here's the American Red Cross's website on the matter:

http://www.redcross....Effort-Underway

In the link it shows how people can help in different ways, such as donating by text or web.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#9 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:46 AM

I don't know. ProPublica is saying be wary of red cross. It's up to you. Just be aware. Already there are plenty of scammers and phishers out there.

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:45 AM

Things here Houston seems half bad and half good.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:20 AM

Hope all people who've lost their loved ones and their home from the massive flooding around the world are hanging in there.

He's safe and sound.

That's a relief. If a Narusaku.com site member lives in Houston Texas right now, I just wanna let you know that I hope you all make it through this horrible storm.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 31 August 2017 - 05:20 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

well its about to get worse. Irma is online for Florida and guess who is square in the sights of her stormship.

Mandatory evc orders were jsut given so tommorow Im off to the only hotel i could find. hope my house is still here when we get back on monday.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

well its about to get worse. Irma is online for Florida and guess who is square in the sights of her stormship.

Mandatory evc orders were jsut given so tommorow Im off to the only hotel i could find. hope my house is still here when we get back on monday.

Hope the storm will not be too much destructive. Good luck.

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

I'm really speechless on this these hurricanes are world records since the sixties or something - Please just stay safe and if you can't evacuate invest in a lifevest everyone xx

ナルサク

#15 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

Hope everything turns out OK!  :hug:

My heart truly goes out to everyone in these storm's paths, both for those bracing in Florida and the people recovering in Texas (And other regions as well). Please stay safe  :sad:

At this point it seems like Irma is the most immediate threat. Not sure about the next one, Jose? Hopefully it stays away from people. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:52 AM

The weather is getting crazy. I hope my sister is leaving away from the storm with her family since she lives in FL. I know the Caribbean, especially Puerto Rico and one of the other Caribbean islands, was hit very badly.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hope everything turns out OK!  :hug:

My heart truly goes out to everyone in these storm's paths, both for those bracing in Florida and the people recovering in Texas (And other regions as well). Please stay safe  :sad:

At this point it seems like Irma is the most immediate threat. Not sure about the next one, Jose? Hopefully it stays away from people. 

There will be a third storm ?

#18 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

There will be a third storm ?

Jose and Katia

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#19 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

Changed title, since it seems like these types of storms/flooding will be with us (in america, at least) for some time to come.

@Catsi - glad you're getting out ahead of it. Sounds like SoFL will get hit pretty bad. Grew up in CentralFL, still have lots of friends and fam there, so I'm feeling for you. It's hard to have sunshine and balmy breezes and yet know that the storm is coming!!

And on the news they just said this will be a state-wide event. Makes a little knot in your stomach — that's is the downside of being a peninsula. There's only one way in and out. So that makes evacuating A LOT harder. In Florida, if an area has to evacuate, they just go inland. Or even across the state to the opposite coast. But this time that's not safe either. Now the only way out of harm's way except to go north.

Be safe!!

#20 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:53 PM

Take care everyone!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users