• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

What's wrong is you like that ice cream :lulz:.

You're just jelly bc you can't handle that ice-cream its not for the weak  :superior:

Though one of the best ice cream I ever had was when I was to Sweden. My friend gave me a piece of Swedish chocolate cake with one ball of vanilla caramel ice cream on top of it, I can still feel the taste of it in my mouth  :drool:.    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#22 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:02 PM

You're just jelly bc you can't handle that ice-cream its not for the weak  :superior:

Though one of the best ice cream I ever had was when I was to Sweden. My friend gave me a piece of Swedish chocolate cake with one ball of vanilla caramel ice cream on top of it, I can still feel the taste of it in my mouth  :drool:.    

haha swedish sweets are famous even in norway XD it's so much cheaper over there and there is a big swedish internetstore called maxgodis that I like :D

ナルサク

#23 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

Vanilla? :shock: :glare:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#24 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

Vanilla? :shock: :glare:

What!?  :hm:. You want some!?  :pimp:

haha swedish sweets are famous even in norway XD it's so much cheaper over there and there is a big swedish internetstore called maxgodis that I like :D

Yeah tell me about it!!! I was literary lost when I went into the supermarket (its huge!!!) and find myself in front of this place!!!  :excited:.

spoiler

There were so many candies I almost passed out!!! :argh:. But I screwed myself royally when I decided to try a bit from every candy (sue me I'm greedy when it comes to food lol), especially when I tasted the sweet salty candies (the black ones) ugh!!!  :pinch:. Never again I tell you!!!   :fist:​  .   

Wait you're from Norway!!? I thought you were from Sweden!!?  :blink:. Anyways I've heard Norway's economy is the best among all the Scandinavian countries mainly the salaries are bigger but with that so are the prices  :excited:.    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:50 PM

What!?  :hm:. You want some!?  :pimp:

Yeah tell me about it!!! I was literary lost when I went into the supermarket (its huge!!!) and find myself in front of this place!!!  :excited:.

spoiler

There were so many candies I almost passed out!!! :argh:. But I screwed myself royally when I decided to try a bit from every candy (sue me I'm greedy when it comes to food lol), especially when I tasted the sweet salty candies (the black ones) ugh!!!  :pinch:. Never again I tell you!!!   :fist:​  .   

Only the vanilla :drool:

I am not interested to those candy :lol: How lucky :lmao:

How's your teeth after that? Still complete? :twitch:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:26 AM

I love icecream, but I think it would be vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

Have you ever try durian ice cream?

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:25 PM

What is durian ice cream? I googled it but I only found pictures is it a type of vanilla?

And yeah everything here is expensive lol it's like 4-6$ for a beer or a bus trip and a taxi for 30 mins is like 75$ :arg: Well the salary kinda neutralizes it but I feel so sorry for tourists lol x(

Edited by sushi., 20 April 2016 - 01:26 PM.

ナルサク

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:42 PM

What is durian ice cream? I googled it but I only found pictures is it a type of vanilla?

And yeah everything here is expensive lol it's like 4-6$ for a beer or a bus trip and a taxi for 30 mins is like 75$ :arg: Well the salary kinda neutralizes it but I feel so sorry for tourists lol x(

It's the icecream that made from durian fruit. Most westerner hate it.

Where do you live?
Well as long as the place is not a poor country, then having high price sometimes is not a bad thing. Oh and no war.

#29 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

My apologies if I sound dumb here but...Norway has 'Dollars' as it's currency? I always thought it was Krone? Again, my apologies but I am a bit confused here...

Edited by narusaku256, 20 April 2016 - 03:57 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#30 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

My apologies if I sound dumb here but...Norway has 'Dollars' as it's currency? I always thought it was Krone? Again, my apologies but I am a bit confused here...

oh I just translated the currency because people are more familiar with dollars here. 1$ is aprox. 8kr.

Edited by sushi., 20 April 2016 - 05:54 PM.

ナルサク

#31 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:23 AM

oh I just translated the currency because people are more familiar with dollars here. 1$ is aprox. 8kr.

Ah! I see. Thank you very much :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#32 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:34 AM

Oh, has anybody had banana ice cream? It's real good, especially mixed with chocolate.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#33 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:43 AM

I love icecream, but I think it would be vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

Have you ever try durian ice cream?

Those three are common flavour for ice cream here :lol:

Hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  :sick: 

Oh, has anybody had banana ice cream? It's real good, especially mixed with chocolate.

I haven't but I think I can imagine how its taste :lol: Could be my fav too :lol:

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:43 AM

@popuri
If you don't like it, then You're not an idonesian :zaru:

#35 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

@popuri
If you don't like it, then You're not an idonesian :zaru:

Oh, puh-lease. Like every Indonesian like durian :roll:

#36 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

Birthday ice cream is my favorite at the moment.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#37 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

Strawberry and chocolate ice cream for sure!!

And someone mentioned mochis... I really like the red bean flavor for that one ^.^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#38 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:08 PM

I'd say Vanilla 

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

I think I've rambled here before but my favorites are sorbet and chocolate 👌

ナルサク

#40 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

20th_anniversary_sonic_ice_cream_by_soni

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users