15 replies to this topic

#1 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

If i were Kishimoto i'd do this: Following the line and everything that he said if Sasuke has some "love feelings" toward anyone it would be Sakura, but now she's not happy with it and she can't acept it. She will think that finally her childhood's dream has come true but she's not happy about it and then start thinking about Naruto. I think this is the best way to tell her, him and the world that she no longer feels romantic feelings toward him. At first it was superficial, but they were on the same team and create a bond. That's why she couldn't kill him back then. And now, when at first Naruto was for her just annoying, is everything for her. I mean NaruSaku is faaar more deep, intense and real, because they act like they are when are around each other. Naruto will always worry for his comrades, but you can't compare them with Sakura or Sasuke. I like NaruSaku because this is not just "ohhh, i see you and i want you to go on a date with me because you are pretty/handsome and then marry and live forever happy" it's yeah, Naruto had a crush on Sakura when they were kids. Yeah, Sakura didn't take him seriously. Now it's now just about his crush and her keeping him away. It's about adding a strong friendship and trusting each other. Naruto knew that Sakura's feelings won't be solved until she talks with Sasuke and he didn't want to force her anymore. Naruto not saying out loud that he loves Sakura means maturation. 

Theeen i when she talks with Sasuke realises that she's thinking about Naruto. And I actually won't  like if they become couple on 3 seconds, i'd like them to tell their feelings to each other and start dating. And it would be really nice if Sakura says: "Naruto,...i think you should talk with Hinata about it, she were always looking at you. I'd talk with Lee-san." Then, for Hinata and Naruto, something sentimental, and him thanking her for everything. On the other side, Lee and Sakura more humorous. 

Edited by theunburnt, 11 November 2014 - 09:28 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

While I like the idea, I just can't see Sasuke having romantic feelings for anyone in this series. It's just too OOC.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:49 AM

While I like the idea, I just can't see Sasuke having romantic feelings for anyone in this series. It's just too OOC.

He can love Hinata. :mellow:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

i dont want Naruhina to happen for me its 100%Narusaku so if naruto lets hinata down softly im sure she'll be ok

im not hating on hinata or anything cuz i like her too but isnt she just a filler character?

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#5 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

If i were Kishimoto i'd do this: Following the line and everything that he said if Sasuke has some "love feelings" toward anyone it would be Sakura, but now she's not happy with it and she can't acept it. She will think that finally her childhood's dream has come true but she's not happy about it and then start thinking about Naruto. I think this is the best way to tell her, him and the world that she no longer feels romantic feelings toward him. At first it was superficial, but they were on the same team and create a bond. That's why she couldn't kill him back then. And now, when at first Naruto was for her just annoying, is everything for her. I mean NaruSaku is faaar more deep, intense and real, because they act like they are when are around each other. Naruto will always worry for his comrades, but you can't compare them with Sakura or Sasuke. I like NaruSaku because this is not just "ohhh, i see you and i want you to go on a date with me because you are pretty/handsome and then marry and live forever happy" it's yeah, Naruto had a crush on Sakura when they were kids. Yeah, Sakura didn't take him seriously. Now it's now just about his crush and her keeping him away. It's about adding a strong friendship and trusting each other. Naruto knew that Sakura's feelings won't be solved until she talks with Sasuke and he didn't want to force her anymore. Naruto not saying out loud that he loves Sakura means maturation. 

Theeen i when she talks with Sasuke realises that she's thinking about Naruto. And I actually won't  like if they become couple on 3 seconds, i'd like them to tell their feelings to each other and start dating. And it would be really nice if Sakura says: "Naruto,...i think you should talk with Hinata about it, she were always looking at you. I'd talk with Lee-san." Then, for Hinata and Naruto, something sentimental, and him thanking her for everything. On the other side, Lee and Sakura more humorous. 

Lee loving Sakura its just for comedy its just a crush but as for Naruto talking to Hinata about loving Sakura idk how she would take it.

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

If Sasuke by  the end has some feelings for Sakura then she accept them  my School Rumble nightmare will repeat. After all Kishimoto is the second author that I know that trolls their readers and the first was Kobayashi Jin i won't resist to be troll again. :twitch:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

I would say, kinda take a page from avatar the last airbender when zuko got his brithrite back from "killing" aang.

Zuko was able to live the life he wanted, be the son his father respected and wanted. Yet he felt bad inside for betraying Iroh who had stuck and helped him through the entire series. Zuko finally got what he wanted but it felt he lost himself getting there. He was not who he wanted to be, only what others did. So yeah he turned on them, became good at last after realizing this and bam redemption.

For Sakura, I would say, don't make Sasuke go liking her, just she can see she has more time with sasuke now but it doesn't feel right to her, that she could finally try to do stuff with sasuke but see its not much different from before. Its otherwise like the older times when they were younger, he didn't do much for her then and still wouldn't in the current situation. Its in this part that Sakura realizes that she has changed in regards to naruto but not sasuke. Some mock example like this would be considerable if this would happen, but I bet it will be something else in the manga that triggers NS.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#8 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:49 AM

fine/ok, more details

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#9 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

Lee loving Sakura its just for comedy its just a crush but as for Naruto talking to Hinata about loving Sakura idk how she would take it.

Lee had a crush on her and he risked his life too and that's why she acknowledged him just as Naruto acknowledged Hinata. I think it would be nice something like this:

- Lee-san i need to talk to you.

- Oh, tell me, Sakura-san

- Hehe, uhmm, i wanted to thank you for your feelings and what you did when we were kids. *turns head at Naruto on the distance*

I don't really know now but if your feelings have changed but i want to thank you. I'll start d--*he's staring at her with tears (something like this http://37.media.tumb...dfdg1o1_500.gif )*

- DON'T SAY MORE SAKURA-SAN! I UNDERSTAND! *take her hands* It's okay i just want you to be happy! *near to her face* *cleans his face* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *with his fist at both sides* SAKURA-SAN CONSIDERATED MY FEELINGS. I'LL RETURNT MY GRATITUDE WITH DETERMINATION. I'LL RUN ALL THE WAY TO KONOHAGAKURE.

- Hehe *Sakura laughs and Lee starts stretching*

Lee still has feeling for her (Gaara's arc and now Tsukiyomi's dream about beating Naruto and Neji and getting Sakura) It's true that Kishimoto hasn't focused on him so much since he's a supporting character. But I still think it would be nice considering him.

Edited by theunburnt, 10 August 2014 - 05:29 AM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

I think of him kind of asexual and far away more focused on power and revenge. That doesn't make him aromantic. And just like Tobirama said. Uchiha's are the most "crazy love" people. Their love is so deep that it becomes to hate. Databook 2: "Pg 49. Separation 

Towards darkness The one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks. "

That's why i said that if he ever develops feelings toward someone it would be Sakura. But i don't really think he will ever say it tho. Not after all that kitten he did. 

He can love Hinata. :mellow:

Nope. Why, just why. Sasuke acepted more Sakura because they were on the same team. He doesn't have initiative so he would never call her(Hinata) to a date. And Hinata falled for Naruto because he was determinated on prove what he worths. Hinata can think Sasuke is powerful but i can't see her falling for what Sasuke is. Sasuke only would date with someone that he has bonds with. And i personally want him to be alone. And if he ever had something with someone it would be far away in the future and with someone who is neither his fangirl and none of the current characters. (KarinxSasuke it would be awful because he stabbed her, just for that, and that's big)

I would say, kinda take a page from avatar the last airbender when zuko got his brithrite back from "killing" aang.

Zuko was able to live the life he wanted, be the son his father respected and wanted. Yet he felt bad inside for betraying Iroh who had stuck and helped him through the entire series. Zuko finally got what he wanted but it felt he lost himself getting there. He was not who he wanted to be, only what others did. So yeah he turned on them, became good at last after realizing this and bam redemption.

For Sakura, I would say, don't make Sasuke go liking her, just she can see she has more time with sasuke now but it doesn't feel right to her, that she could finally try to do stuff with sasuke but see its not much different from before. Its otherwise like the older times when they were younger, he didn't do much for her then and still wouldn't in the current situation. Its in this part that Sakura realizes that she has changed in regards to naruto but not sasuke. Some mock example like this would be considerable if this would happen, but I bet it will be something else in the manga that triggers NS.

No. I'm evil. I want him to suffer for unrequited love.

Edited by theunburnt, 10 August 2014 - 07:38 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Lee had a crush on her and he risked his life too and that's why she acknowledged him just as Naruto acknowledged Hinata. I think it would be nice something like this:

- Lee-san i need to talk to you.

- Oh, tell me, Sakura-san

- Hehe, uhmm, i wanted to thank you for your feelings and what you did when we were kids. *turns head at Naruto on the distance*

I don't really know now but if your feelings have changed but i want to thank you. I'll start d--*he's staring at her with tears (something like this http://37.media.tumb...dfdg1o1_500.gif )*

- DON'T SAY MORE SAKURA-SAN! I UNDERSTAND! *take her hands* It's okay i just want you to be happy! *near to her face* *cleans his face* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *with his fist at both sides* SAKURA-SAN CONSIDERATED MY FEELINGS. I'LL RETURNT MY GRATITUDE WITH DETERMINATION. I'LL RUN ALL THE WAY TO KONOHAGAKURE.

- Hehe *Sakura laughs and Lee starts stretching*

Lee still has feeling for her (Gaara's arc and now Tsukiyomi's dream about beating Naruto and Neji and getting Sakura) It's true that Kishimoto hasn't focused on him so much since he's a supporting character. But I still think it would be nice considering him.

He's only there for funny moments

#12 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

He's only there for funny moments

But why you don't take his feelings seriously

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

But why you don't take his feelings seriously

Don't get me wrong I like Lee but he's not always there for Sakura he's just a good friend to her

#14 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Yeeeeaaaah....no.

#15 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Don't get me wrong I like Lee but he's not always there for Sakura he's just a good friend to her

I like Lee too ): i think he's sweet, but well, if she doesn't talk to him, doesn't really matter. But i'd still like if they show him with a smile and a light on his eyes. Still thinking this should be a kind of a funny scene. 

(Sorry , i'm not a english speaker, my english is very bad, haha)

Edited by theunburnt, 11 November 2014 - 09:29 AM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#16 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

I like Lee too ): i think he's sweet, but well, if she doesn't talk to him, doesn't really matter. But i'd still like if they show him with a smile and a light on his eyes. Still thinking this should be a kind of a funny scene. 

(Sorry , i'm not a english speaker, my english is very bad, haha)

__________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mg80mjsXcI1rnbtiko1_500.gif

His bushy eyebrows though there really creepy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, sasusaku, naruhina, sakulee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users