• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#21 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:25 PM

Like: Ranma x Akane(this was the first pairing I liked), Milly x Wolfwood(T-T It would have been so cute), Tenchi x Ryoko(Ayeka was just too much of a princess, and he's her 2nd cousin), Inaho x Mosquiton(dunno worry, no one else has seen the anime either), Goku x Lirin(Saiyuki), Inuyasha x Kikyo(dun like Kagome), Lum x Ataru(Yay for Urusei Yatsura!!!), Miyu x Larva(she owns him, so it's half way there) and that's all I can think of.

Loath: I'm not going to list any, I don't need anyone p.issed at me and even if I did annoy you, I wouldn't care, it's my like and dislikes, not yours. tongue.gif

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#22 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:00 AM

omfg.gif .... a_dance.gif Yay! Let the romance flourish!!
Gai: I AGREEEEEE!! THE BLOOMING ROMANCE OF YOUTH-NESS CONQUERS!!
Uh..yeah!! WHOO HOO!!! a_spaz.gif

wub.gif
***Naruto***
-Naruto and Sakura---C'mon, we all KNOW why!! Yay!! I KNOW they were born for eachother!!!
-Hinata and Kiba---Oi, they're on the same team for cryin' out loud! And hey, if his dog likes her, the guys' GOTTA go for her!!
-Neji and Tenten---Same for these two! Yay! Even though Neji seems asexual, bah, Tenten seems to be a good match for him!
-Jiraiya and Tsunade---Heh, these two NEED to be together! I think they represent Naruto and Sakura way too much to just be goin on single! C'mon, ya oldies! It's not TOO late!!
-Shikamaru and Temari---I dunno, they seem to have ALOT of screen/page time together. I mean, they fought eachother and then Temari saved him!! NOT saying that Shika/Ino are bad and all, just Shika/Tem seem more air quotes: that: end air quotes, than Shika/Ino.
-Yondaime and Anko--- Bwahaha, I heard your "Neh!?", but SO WHAT!? I think these two can VERY likely be Naruto's parents. Yondy's looks, and Anko's "Oi, baa-chan" and smirk! Sides, I think they would look awesome together!!
-Rin and Obito--- THESE two from Kakashi Gaiden were THE pairing. And how she was all torn up at the end...*sniff*! Obito seems like Naruto too!! Yay!
-Kakashi and Kurenai--- Hmm...Maybe? Whoop! Their babies would look gOoOod! Hehe!!

***Dragonball Z***
-Goku and ChiChi---Oi! Good thing Goku thought 'marriage' was food!! Yay!
-Gohan and Videl---He crushes on her, simple Highschool stuff, then it grows to somefin more. I like how the wife keeps the bue in check!!
-Vegeta and Bulma---I think the only woman in the whole world..nah, galaxy that can stop this crazy saiyan prince!! I'm surprised they havn't killed eachother yet!

***One Piece***
-Luffy and Nami--- They made HISTORY together!! I love these two!! One of my favorite anime couples! HIS namaka!! AND, he placed his treasure on his treasure's head? YUP! Oi, every Pirate King needs a Pirate Queen!!
-Zoro and Tashigi--- Aye, I havn't gotten that far, but isn't she Kuina? Oi! They both use SWORDS!! HAHAH! They can chop things together and spar!

***Fullmetal Alchemist***
-Ed and Winry--- Yay! Probably the only couple I have in this anime!! WHOOOP! I dislike Yaoi alot, but that's all I find when I search...oi, oh well! They are uhsome! =D

***Gundam SEED***
-Kira and Lacus---Hahha, I had to look for their names! I've only seen fanart of the anime, but I gotta sayy, these two seem like the main couple and they DO look cute together too.
-Athrun and Cagalli---Same with these two's names!! Oi, they still look teh awesome too! I've seen many fanart..sighh..seem like meant to be dough! =D

***Samurai Champloo***
-Mugen and Foo---Heh, both seem lively, why not put em' together? =D

***Rave Master***
-Haru and Elie--- I didn't watch this anime for long, I don't know why I stopped...probably that pointy-nosed...thing! Bwhaha! Oi, well, during which, I think these two were like the pair that traveled together and still be together!! =D

***XOVER: Tenchi Muyo and DBZ***
Ryoko and Gohan---shh! Don't tell Videl, but when I see Ryoko, I always think that she'd go well with Gohan. I dunno, maybe that they're both attractive, bah, kinda stingy of me, but OH WEL! Okie, don't hurt me, but I don't think Tenchi does it for me...I don't think he's cute at all...no bishi-ness there!! HEHHE! =D

Me: Thas all I got right now!! WHOOO HOOO! Romance! Taht was fun! I feel...empowered!! a_dance.gif
Gai: GOOD WORK, KRISK-CHAAAN! NOW! I'M OFF TO GO RUN 500 LAPS AROUND KONOHA ON MY INDEX FINGERS!! >takes off<
Me:...uhh, ME TOO! >follows<>comes back<
Me: OI!! Hai, hmm, if anyone has a link to a GREAT fanboard like the H&E board for one of the couples I lurve, can ya help me out and PM me a link too? THANKS!!
>jumps on hands and follows Gai<

#23 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:24 AM

Fav
Syoran Sakura ( TSUBAAASSAAAA )
NaruSaku Duh sleep.gif
Keitaro Naru ( Love Hina )
Keitaro Mutsumi ( Above )
Cloud Tifa ( FF7, and after seeing the cutscene in KH2, I AM A BELIVER )
Cloud Aerith ( same as above, for same reason )

Dislikes
SasuSaku
Anything else in the catagorys above

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

I forgot about Love Hina and Bleach:
Kei x every female (excluding any old people and Mutsumi's peppy mom) including Tsuruko
Ichigo x Rukia.

#25 Makie

Makie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:06 PM

Favorite pairings:

Click For Spoiler
(Naruto)

SasuHina (aye, this is my absolute one true pairing, and for plenty of reasons despite the fact that there isn't a lot of solid-quality fanfiction for it...sorry if I offended anyone)

The rest of these are ones that I tend to favor, though not as seriously as SasuHina.

Ones that I love...

ShikaTema ("I love you...coward!" XD)

NejiIno (my crack one true pairing sweatdrop.gif)

KankuTen (read "Little Green Leaf" by Ninja Shen)

GaaSaku (He said, "I only live for myself and love myself." She believes in "living a life of love." It would be interesting to see how these two get together)

NaruIno (two loud, spirited blonds... happy.gif)

Ones that are to my liking...

NaruSaku (a little unsure about this one, but the emotional details are alright; what's more, I think everyone here corrupted me into liking it XD...I'm bad at analyzing NaruSaku, though > - <)

ShikaIno (lazy guy and enthusiastic girl...lovely)

ChoujiIno (nice guy and a girl who, despite what many people think, isn't too bad)

NaruHina (and only when it's WELL-DONE...I hate the stupid fandom...*glares at Hinatards*)

LeeHina (the healthiest pairing on the planet laugh.gif)

Pairings that I don't understand well...

NejiTen (er...sorry, everyone...she practically worships him for not-so-deep reasons, so...yeah, I prefer Tenten to have something meaningful)

KibaHina (just because they're in the same team...not deep enough for my taste, sorry...and no, Hinata doesn't just like loud people; the reasons why she had a crush on Naruto goes further than that)

ShinoHina (same reason as KibaHina)

(Gundam Seed)

Ones I love...

YzakFlay (Major Natural Hater and Major Coordinator Hater XD)

(Final Fantasy 7)

CloudTifa

Hated pairings...

SasuSaku (*vomits* I mean, he's really not good for her! These two SERIOUSLY don't fit...)

#26 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:06 PM

Well... my answer is pretty long, and has already been put in this thread. Which is now locked, but I suppose some of you might find it, um, interesting.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#27 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:23 PM

Undead4th Ino, big Heh

Oh yea, you gonna get the next chap of your fic up anytime soooon?

#28 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

I will try to. Life has been... complicated recently, which has sort of delayed my ability to write lately. At least, to write while using the computer -- there have been occasions I've been able to do some on-paper writing, but I haven't really been dealing with my fanfics, then.

Actually, the current RPG that is being run in these forums -- and its failures in certain regards -- has been leading me to try and develop a new system for a Naruto-based RPG. I initially planned for it to be a 'watered down simple basic RPG system,' but as I work on it it's getting more complicated. Character creation is tracking 31 stats, so far, and I haven't even gotten to figuring out how techniques and things are going to work, exactly. My intention is to develop some sort of diceless RPG system that takes into account the 'G' (game) aspect of RPGs, or at least one that can be run using only a single six-sided die (at least from the players standpoint), but at the moment I'm only doing anything on it when I can't be working at my computer.

When I'm done with that, I might post it here. I will say that it won't interfere with my ability to write Training, at least not unless I actually start trying to run a game with said system, but that's mostly what I've been working on that's Naruto-related recently. (I was sort of thinking of running this RPG when Training was done, involving the NextGen characters plus whoever wants to join from here, but... well, we'll see if I even think the RPG system will be compatible with Training in the end)

(in case you're wondering, the 31 stats I've decided to track -- so far -- are listed in the spoiler tag below)
Click For Spoiler

1. Clan (9 named options, none of which begin with a U, one of which is 'none,' and a 'see GM' option for originals)
2. Taijutsu Level (9 levels from Grand Master to Poor)
3. Base (non-enhanced) Strength
4. Base Speed
5. Base Durability\Endurance (exact name undecided. Essentially, how hard of a hit your character can take and be okay)
6. Chakra Control
7. Weapons Skill -- Handheld, Blunt
8. Weapons Skill -- Handheld, sharp
9. Weapons Skill -- Throwing and Projectile
10. Cooking Ability
11. Attractiveness
12. Sewing Ability
13. Gardening Ability
14. Babysitting Ability\Relations with Children
15. Metalworking Ability
16. Non-metalwork Toolmaking Ability
17. Teamwork
18. Leadership
19. Learning Rate (a much better stat then 'intelligence' or 'wisdom,' I think, for my purposes)
20. Base Stealth
21. Teaching Ability
22. Caligraphy (for writing out scrolls and things, ya know)
23. Acting Ability
24. Reading Ability (to track whether a person can read older scrolls that might be written in an older form of the language, largely, but there is an 'illiterate' option)
25. Musical Ability
26. Ikebana Skills (Art of Japanese Flower Arranging. In tribute to the canon, females are expected to know it and take a penalty if they don't while males have no penalty if they don't but may know it if they choose to. Don't worry, the 'penalty' is a joke)
27. Make Up\Body Painting\Tattooing skill
28. Torture Resistence (one of the very few 'mental' stats I have. I never liked it when a character I had to play was supposed to have somewhat low intelligence, because it meant I usually either ignored it and played them too smart or overcompensated and made them real idiots. I think instead having things like 'learning rate' and 'torture resistance' (which really could be called 'mental durability') will help prevent that frustration, allowing people to play the characters as intelligent as they think they should be played)
29. Summoning Skill (14 current plus an 'other' stat, to include animal summonings that have appeared in the manga, suspected animal summonings that have yet to appear in the manga (pig, spider, bird) based on the legends from which Naruto is based, plus certain 'object' summons)
30. First Aid Ability (Having a top number here is requisite to being a medical ninja)
31. Outside Job (store clerk, ramen cook, artist, instructor, prostitute, vet, police, and many more are available)

Still have others to decide on, as well, but those are the stats I've developed the need to track so far. Like I said, it STARTED as a simple system, but, um, yeah, it's ballooned a bit.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#29 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:52 AM

I just thought up a couple more couples... (disregard the pun, it was bad...)

Hitsugaya and Hinamori from Bleach (Their love story is really tragic, but I still love them)
Rukia and Renji from Bleach (... I forgot why, but they look good together)

#30 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Nikko @ Jun 13 2006, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Milly x Wolfwood(T-T It would have been so cute)

Dude, I totally forgot about them. They made an awesome pair--sexy preacher man and ditzy Amazoness. Plus, they actually consummated their relationship (in the anime anyway), which you don't often see alluded to in any series.

wub.gif

#31 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 02:35 AM

I'll only list the ones I like, since there are too many pairings I don't like tongue.gif (I'm quite picky)
Some of these I like a lot, some I'm just slightly fond of

Naruto - Naruto x Sakura (duh...)
One Piece - Luffy x Nami
Eyeshield 21 - Sena x Suzuna
Rurouni Kenshin - Yahiko x Tsubame
Konjiki no Gash Bell - Kiyomaro x Megumi
Bleach - Ichigo x Orihime/Hitsugaya x Hinamori
Buso Renkin - Kazuki x Tokiko
Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed x Winry
FLCL - Naota x Ninamori
Yu Yu Hakusho - Yusuke x Keiko
Scryed - Kazuma x Mimori

I might be forgetting one or two. For some reason, I have a habit of liking only pairing per series, and I mostly like the canon/likely to be canon ones tongue.gif

#32 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 01 July 2006 - 03:42 PM

NARUTO

Naruto & Sakura -- Because they are the most canon couple of the series despite these victous SS & NH fans tries to point out.
Shikamaru & Temari -- They have grown close to each other and there's sights of romance that could happen.
Ino & Chouji -- It's seems to be the case since they are close.
Ino & Sai -- They have good start and he did call her beautiful I see sparks rising
Kiba & Hinata -- They are on the same team and since she's into hyperacitve types and Naruto's unavailable why not him

DRAGONBALL Z

Bulma & Vegeta -- They are a funny pair by reading the fanfics
Trunks & Pan -- They are interesting and could bring the two saiyans families together

TENCHI SERIES

Tenchi & Ryoko -- For some reason I really do like this pairing
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#33 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Daniee78 @ Jun 25 2006, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll only list the ones I like, since there are too many pairings I don't like tongue.gif (I'm quite picky)
Some of these I like a lot, some I'm just slightly fond of

Naruto - Naruto x Sakura (duh...)
One Piece - Luffy x Nami
Eyeshield 21 - Sena x Suzuna
Rurouni Kenshin - Yahiko x Tsubame
Konjiki no Gash Bell - Kiyomaro x Megumi
Bleach - Ichigo x Orihime/Hitsugaya x Hinamori
Buso Renkin - Kazuki x Tokiko
Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed x Winry
FLCL - Naota x Ninamori
Yu Yu Hakusho - Yusuke x Keiko
Scryed - Kazuma x Mimori

I might be forgetting one or two. For some reason, I have a habit of liking only pairing per series, and I mostly like the canon/likely to be canon ones tongue.gif

holy f*** freaking you read my mind, i hate love those couples to live death.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#34 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

I have a lot of favorite pairings...

The following are parings that are beyond redemption for me. It's not dislike or irratation, I LOATHE these pairings.

Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
Yamato x Sora (Digimon Adventure)
Takashi x Hikari (Digimon Adventure 02)
Ikki x Shimca (Air Gear)
Touya x Aya (Ayashi no Ceres)
Sergay x Nina/Arika (Mai-Otome)
Tate x Shiho (Mai-HiME)
Manaka x Nishino (Ichigo 100%)

I'm a bitter bitter person about these ones.

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:07 AM

Well, lets see...its hard to list favorites simply because I, in a sense rotate. Sometimes I get bored reading or hearing about a couple, so I ignore for a while. This is not true for every series, but it means making list is kinda of hard. And, for the record, I REALLY like crack pairings, almost always preferring them over the series pairing. Also, to keep this managable, I'll only list one per series, otherwise this may get too long.

Naruto x Ino (Naruto)
Keitaro x Tsuruko (Love Hina)
Miroku x Kagura (Inuyahsa) (I think I'm the only one)
Edward x Lust (Full Metal Alchmesit)
Kazuma x Mimori (Scryed) (finally I found a other fan)
Tenchi x Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo)
Vash x Meryl (Trigun)
Ranma x Nabiki (Ranma 1/2)
Kira x Fllay (Gundam SEED) (though I'm not a big fan of the series)
Zelgadis x Amelia (Slayers)

Dislikes, well, there aren't too many pairings I dislike. Outside of my favorites, I'm pretty indifferent to other pairings. But here it is anyway...

Shikamaru x Ino (I really dislike this one, even more so than NaruHina and SasuSaku. In fact, Shikamaru's the exception to the above statement. I really dislike his character and hate almost all pairings with him. ShikaHina, ShikaTem are the only ones I can tolerate.)
Kira x Lacus
Tenchi x Ryoko

#36 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jul 1 2006, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yamato x Sora (Digimon Adventure)

A-frickin'-men. That s--- is vile.

Though I did think Takeru x Hikari was cute and half expected it to happen (at least you can be glad it didn't, right?) Jyou x Hikari was my sweet sweet crack, though.

#37 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 July 2006 - 09:43 PM

Ooh boy. I haven't watched as much anime, nor read as much manga as I would have liked. happy.gif; But I'll try to piece together a list. I don't pay much attention to most pairings, truth be told.

Favourite Pairings

Uzumaki Naruto x Haruno Sakura (Naruto) - My favourite pairing by MILES. I just love everything about it.
Jiraiya x Tsunade (Naruto)
Kobayakawa Sena x Suzuna (Eyeshield 21)
Spike Spiegel x Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Ikki x Ringo (Air Gear)
Umino Iruka x Shizune (Naruto)
- Someday, I shall write an IruShiz story!

Least Favourite Pairings

Uchiha Sasuke x Haruno Sakura (Naruto) - I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself to like this pairing.
Junpei Manaka x Nishino (Ichigo 100%) - (ManakaAya fan still bitter about how the creator royally screwed up the manga)

#38 kawarimi

kawarimi

Monster ga kuru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:13 PM

Hmm...let's see

Favorites
Otogizoushi: Mansairaku x Hikaru
Fate/Stay Night: Archer x Rin or Shirou x Rin
Vision of Escaflowne: Van x Hitomi
Macross/Robotech: Rick x Lisa
Ranma 1/2: Ranma x Akane
Cowboy Bebop: Spike x Faye
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud x Aerith or Zack x Aerith
Berserk: Gatts x Caska
X:TV: Kamui x Kotori and Sorata x Arashi
Ninja Scroll: Jubei x Kagero
Wolf's Rain: Hubb x Cher
Gantz: Katou x (female) Kei

Least Favorites
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Takayuki x Mitsuki
Gundam Wing: Heero x Releena
Slayers: Zelgadis x Amelia
Rurouni Kenshin (OVA): Kenshin x Tomoe
Cowboy Bebop: Spike x Julia
Fate/Stay Night: Shirou x Saber
Macross/Robotech: Rick x Minmei
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud x Tifa

#39 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:16 AM

favorite couples:

NarutoSakura (Naruto)
NarutoIno (Naruto)
KenshinTomoe (Rurouni Kenshin)
AshMisty (Pokémon)
YamatoSuzuka (Suzuka)
AzumaTsukino (Yakitate Japan)
Krillin18 (Dragonball Z)
KeitaroNaru (Love Hina)
SpikeFaye (Cowboy Bebop)

unlikable couples:

NarutoHinata (Naruto)
SasukeSakura (Naruto)
RanmaAkane (Ranma 1/2)
TakumiNatsuki (Initial D)
YamuchaBulma (Dragonball)
...yeah.

#40 Steph

Steph

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

Ahh favorite couples. Let's see...I'll only post my favorite Naruto couples.

GaaSaku--Absolute favorite. The psychological depth and perplexity of this couple just makes it so incredible. And the awesome smex helps, too.

NaruSaku--Need I say more? I'd say it's a pretty clean, pure couple, and I like that. Besides, their babies would be so cute! happy.gif Of course, there WOULD be quite a few tribulations that they'd have to go through (nothing NEAR as difficult as GaaSaku), but overall, it's one of the best couples out there.

KibaSaku--It could work, but only if Sakura desires a REAL relationship. One that would give her a sense of security. I can see Kiba as a very dedicated guy, I mean, that's just how it is. Besides, I can definitely imagine Sakura getting tired of the drama and crap that the other guys give her, and that would drive her to him. It's just cute. smile.gif

KakaSaku--Let's see...I think Kakashi can teach Sakura quite a few things, and I think Sakura can try and help Kakashi heal all the muddle and mess left in his mind from the Kakashi Gaiden days, or whatever. (i only think this would work in teh future, as in Sakura being OVER 18 and stuffs.) Also, they have a deep bond going back to her childhood days, so the relationship could escalate from there.

SasuSaku--Despite all Sasuke's done, I can still like this couple. But I'll only tolerate a fanfic of it if the angst is not overdone. I couldn't tell you how many times I've abandoned a fic because of excessive use of angst. (that's not saying there's many of this couple's fics around...'cause there really aren't.)

Dislike

NaruHina--She's more like...a stalker than anything. huh.gif I mean, I just can't see them together because she's not exactly the outspoken type...and I think Naruto would tire of that. He'd try it out, be like "okay, she's boring. Helloo? Hinata? TALK, D*MMIT!" I know Sakura's kind of a stalker to Sasuke, too, but she seems to lighten up during the series, whereas Hinata just kinda stays the same in her feelings. All in all, Hinata's not a bad character or anything; I just don't think she's right for Naruto.

NaruSasu--It's.....yaoi. Ick. Sorry, I just don't particularly tolerate yaoi. AT ALL. I mean, I've got nothing against the people who support it, but... Okay, look at it this way: hate the 'ship, not the 'shipper. Had to clear that up.

ItaSasu-- ' ' Plus, it's incest. Ew.

NejiHina--I've seen fics of this wear they have a happy life, and, you know what, that's all fine and dandy, but their kids are NOT going to come out all perfect and beautiful. It's incest. The babies are either going to be mentally or physically deformed, and...people are not going to approve of it, they're going to shunned for it, it's just...not going to be a completely happy-go-lucky life for them. unsure.gif It just disturbs me to think about that.

That's about all I can think of. If I can think of any more, I'll post 'em. Sorry if I made any of you mad or anything, but that's just my opinion. Don't take it to heart. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users