83 replies to this topic

#61 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

It's worth noting that Boruto anime is arriving on April 5th. That's right, Wednesday, not Thursday. That's interesting, especially since Pokémon is their booster, so who is filling in that time slot.

#62 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

C5VDMzrVcAAOcog.jpg

Yup.. They're sticking to the movie art style. So I guess that's a plus??

Then again, why change it to what the manga has even though it's gotten somewhat better. 

Ah kitten NH in the lower corner!  and in Last design too no less  :wallbash:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 23 February 2017 - 01:25 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#63 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

Damn ... i lose my appetite after looking at that cover ... ugly zergling .... especially the one at the bottom left corner.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#64 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

It's worth noting that Boruto anime is arriving on April 5th. That's right, Wednesday, not Thursday. That's interesting, especially since Pokémon is their booster, so who is filling in that time slot.

that cause Pokemon is far better and Ash is not a scum bag light Naruto is.

#65 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:25 PM

I just realized they messed up Boruto's handband cause its suppose to have that scratch mark Naruto made when he fought Sasuke.. since Sasuke gave it to him oh well class Studio Perriot making another mistake in the animation department for Naruto.. no surprise there.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Remember when we thought Boruto is going back to ninja route? Me neither....

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

4life can you explain the whole Thursday to Wednesday thing being bad? I don't keep up with or study Japanese TV viewing trends.

Also of course they are keeping the movie style. Why would they change it? What for the kitten manga style that that people have had non-stop constant complaints for since it was first shown? The promo on the bottom left is probably the wedding. I just love how they have Hinata glaring at Naruto. Like they could convince anyone Hinata has the spine to glare at anyone, especially Naruto.

As for the messed up Headband they probably wanted to keep him simple, since we have seen how badly they mess up when they have to draw Naruto with out his headband. So they just consider that other headband a movie headband so they don't have to constantly keep drawing the scar.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 February 2017 - 04:05 PM.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

Pokemon is a popular series, so usually you get a boost from something popular and it carries off at times. Now moving to Wednesday, what's there to boost them? Twin Star Exorcists failed for popularity, so Boruto could be walking in the danger zone.

#69 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

Pokemon is a popular series, so usually you get a boost from something popular and it carries off at times. Now moving to Wednesday, what's there to boost them? Twin Star Exorcists failed for popularity, so Boruto could be walking in the danger zone.

Couldn't resist. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#70 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

So Naruto was ...before or after Pokemon. Let say for this post before. Which even once it started losing viewers kept it a float since people watched it while waiting for Pokemon. Now they are going to be put on a time where they won't have another show to give it an artificial boost, and now must stand on its own. On a difficult time slot on a difficult day. With a franchise with a incredibly diminish local fanbase. Did I get that right?

...Also it's on a time slot that another of their anime failed.

This sound like punishment/thanatos gambit from TV Tokyo to SP to me.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 February 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#71 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

OK so there was a chapter this week it just taking a translator while to translate it...not that I blame them.

#72 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

Be happy the Boruto anime does not start on the 3rd of April.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

So Naruto was ...before or after Pokemon. Let say for this post before. Which even once it started losing viewers kept it a float since people watched it while waiting for Pokemon. Now they are going to be put on a time where they won't have another show to give it an artificial boost, and now must stand on its own. On a difficult time slot on a difficult day. With a franchise with a incredibly diminish local fanbase. Did I get that right?

...Also it's on a time slot that another of their anime failed.

This sound like punishment/thanatos gambit from TV Tokyo to SP to me.

Naruto airs after Pokémon, so it gets a boost. Apparently, another kid anime is replacing it.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 23 February 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#74 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Naruto airs after Pokémon, so it gets a boost. Apparently, another kid anime is replacing it.

Naruto used to be aired in the prime time slot (6 to 7 pm) before move to 7 pm for whatever reason.
I think prime time slot is the time when family dinning and most kid watching tv.

#75 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:52 PM

So they're going what tv shows do with shows that no one follows. Using the popularity of one show to save another one.

The desperation is strong in them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#76 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

C5VDMzrVcAAOcog.jpg

Yup.. They're sticking to the movie art style. So I guess that's a plus??

Then again, why change it to what the manga has even though it's gotten somewhat better. 

Ah kitten NH in the lower corner!  and in Last design too no less  :wallbash:

Looks like garbage, and is the "Moe princess angry with her "man candy"? OOC I tell you!!! :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 March 2017 - 09:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#77 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

Looks like garbage, and is the "Moe princess angry with her "man candy"? OOC I tell you!!! :zaru:

and what's funnier, "Naruto" looks like he doesn't even give a kitten.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#78 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:47 AM

and what's funnier, "Naruto" looks like he doesn't even give a kitten.

It's always been like that. Especially since he doesn't give a kitten about either of his children. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#79 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

It's always been like that. Especially since he doesn't give a kitten about either of his children. :zaru:

I don't think both of his children give a kitten about him either. Your dad about to become president and you knock him out cold .... Cheating in the middle of chunnin exam using device banned by your own dad and you ended up humiliating your dad name as president in public. Does Himawari and Boruto ever give a kitten about Naruto ??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#80 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

I don't think both of his children give a kitten about him either. Your dad about to become president and you knock him out cold .... Cheating in the middle of chunnin exam using device banned by your own dad and you ended up humiliating your dad name as president in public. Does Himawari and Boruto ever give a kitten about Naruto ??

to me everything that's happening so far in this "ending" is kitten,but it's obvious to see this isn't the life "Naruto" wants. That isn't the woman Naruto wants, and even though the kids shouldn't be blamed or caught in between, they are a product of a woman he doesn't want. He's Hokage now and he still isn't happy, because he isn't emotionally satisfied. He's not with the woman he wants and doesn't have kids by the woman he wants. To top it off, I'm 100 percent sure it kills him to see Sakura-Chan walking around the village knowing she's not with him.  I also think it's vice versa, I personally don't think his kids care much about him.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users