#81 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

Not much to add. Things are going well.
Have to go back to work soon after Thanksgiving.. SOOO looking forward to THAT! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Wanted to share this picture I took last night. smile.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#82 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

She keeps getting more and more adorable! whatthekitten.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#83 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

The cutest baby ever!!! wow.png

#84 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:28 AM

Well Molly is 3months and 3 weeks already. I'm up at 1:30 AM waiting for her to get tired. I am so tired. She's in her exersaucer thing and just started playing with one of the toys that she's never really noticed before, so that's cool!
We've been having problems trying to feed her with a bottle now that I'm back to work. Even though she's had bottles since day 1 and we've been really pushing them on her more in the last month she still fights it with a passion. She's never had more than 2 ounces out of a bottle in one feeding, and lately she wont suck down anything at all!
Now she's talking to the toy. laugh.gif
I went to work for 6 hours Thursday and she didn't eat anything while I was gone. I considered refusing her the boob and attempted to bottle feed her but she won. Again. I caved and gave her the boob within 15 minutes. facepalm.png
Anyway, she's getting irritable so maybe I can finally get her to fall asleep. Ta ta for now!
here's a pic before I leave real quick!

#85 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Black Rose @ Nov 21 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The cutest baby ever!!! wow.png

I think so too. happy.gif Unless it's 2 in the morning and I haven't gotten any sleep yet.

#86 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:44 AM

My christmas card this year. smile.gif

#87 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:29 AM

Just need to vent today. It's been crazy. On top of working which is hectic because of the holidays, Molly still wont drink from a bottle making life stressful on me and the grandma's. On top of the top of all that my damn car is giving me trouble again. I'm probably going to have to pay up the arse to have the fuel pump replaced and right at Christmas time, too! At least I don't have to drive this year. I'm just going to look forward to having two wonderful days of Christmas with mine and Johnny's families.

#88 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Dec 21 2010, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just need to vent today. It's been crazy. On top of working which is hectic because of the holidays, Molly still wont drink from a bottle making life stressful on me and the grandma's. On top of the top of all that my damn car is giving me trouble again. I'm probably going to have to pay up the arse to have the fuel pump replaced and right at Christmas time, too! At least I don't have to drive this year. I'm just going to look forward to having two wonderful days of Christmas with mine and Johnny's families.

Aw, she's got a strong bond with you! And she's gonna have a strong personality if she fights this hard for what she wants! Maybe it's the shape or smell of the bottle that turns her off? Maybe she could start on solids in between nursings. Hang in there. It will change again before you know it.

She's a beautiful girl, and she's so happy and bright-eyed! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with her!

#89 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

Hmm so got some new stuff to share. Molly's 4.5 months old already! Yikes. Her hair has all fallen out and is finally starting to grow back. MY hair seems to have all fallen out and is now at a normal level of shedding.
She has been holding her head like a champion, and can roll over. I just saw her roll from back to front last night for the first time. But we're still working on sitting up and of course crawling. She had a bit of cradle cap that seems to be getting better now (cradle crap if you ask John). And she's finally starting to outgrow her 3 month clothes so now I have like 2 garbage bags full of stuff I don't know what to do with. SOmeone have a baby girl so I can pass it on! lol. She loves to listen to the sound of her own voice (hey she's a girl after all) and nom on her toys with a passion.
This weekend we're going to a baby shower for my cousin who's due in February so today I got to shop for baby stuff for her! That was fun, lol. I got her a kittenin' diaper bag and I'm going to stuff it with a bunch of new and gently used stuff of mine that is gender neutral (she's team green).
The holidays were a lot of fun, everyone enjoyed playing with Molly because what's not to love? I can't believe next month she'll be half a year old already! I'm already daydreaming about a sweet 1st birthday party!
Oh, and I forgot to add that on my last post dec. 21 it was exactly one year since my big fat positive piss on a stick test. smile.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 15 January 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#90 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:17 PM

Oh, and I forgot another thing. I'm still breastfeeding, Molly wont eat from a bottle to save her life! And she probably never will. So, while I'm gone she gets brown rice cereal mixed with my pumped milk. It doesn't fill her up but at least she's not starving. smile.gif
And here's an example of the nomnomnoming

You can see how the sleeves on this 3mo. onesie don't quite reach the wrists if she bends her elbow.

Edited by Nee-sama, 15 January 2011 - 09:20 PM.

#91 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 16 2011, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm so got some new stuff to share. Molly's 4.5 months old already! Yikes. Her hair has all fallen out and is finally starting to grow back. MY hair seems to have all fallen out and is now at a normal level of shedding.
She has been holding her head like a champion, and can roll over. I just saw her roll from back to front last night for the first time. But we're still working on sitting up and of course crawling. She had a bit of cradle cap that seems to be getting better now (cradle crap if you ask John). And she's finally starting to outgrow her 3 month clothes so now I have like 2 garbage bags full of stuff I don't know what to do with. SOmeone have a baby girl so I can pass it on! lol. She loves to listen to the sound of her own voice (hey she's a girl after all) and nom on her toys with a passion.
This weekend we're going to a baby shower for my cousin who's due in February so today I got to shop for baby stuff for her! That was fun, lol. I got her a kittenin' diaper bag and I'm going to stuff it with a bunch of new and gently used stuff of mine that is gender neutral (she's team green).
The holidays were a lot of fun, everyone enjoyed playing with Molly because what's not to love? I can't believe next month she'll be half a year old already! I'm already daydreaming about a sweet 1st birthday party!
Oh, and I forgot to add that on my last post dec. 21 it was exactly one year since my big fat positive piss on a stick test. smile.gif

Heh, I hold my ground that Molly prob gonna grow up to be a carbon copy of her mom.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#92 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jan 15 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, I hold my ground that Molly prob gonna grow up to be a carbon copy of her mom.

Ya know.. I'm O.K with that. heheelq7.png

#93 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 16 2011, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya know.. I'm O.K with that. heheelq7.png

of course you are, the question is: does the same also apply to the others?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#94 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:18 AM

Others? I'm not sure anyone else matters? Fufufu. mwahaha.gif
No seriously, there will be a lot different about Molly when she's older because her parents are significantly different from mine and John's parents.
Why do I pick up a condescending attitude from your questions?

#95 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:08 AM

Heh, well... lets just say that I'm the believer of the saying: "Like father like son, like mother like daughter" and... as far being condescending sound, I apologize since thats my of my band habit really. I'm not labelled Mr. Sarcastic by my peers for nothing

#96 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

Molly is FIVE months old today! eager.gif She's doing so great! Almost crawling and sitting up. She's scooting across the floor like a worm, toys and kitties beware. It's so funny, I'll put her down on the play mat with a bunch of toys in front of her and she'll just turn around and play with the tags sewn on the side of the mat instead.

#97 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 27 2011, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Molly is FIVE months old today! eager.gif She's doing so great! Almost crawling and sitting up. She's scooting across the floor like a worm, toys and kitties beware. It's so funny, I'll put her down on the play mat with a bunch of toys in front of her and she'll just turn around and play with the tags sewn on the side of the mat instead.

your baby experience never fail to make laughs, does she?

#98 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 26 2011, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh Molly!!! She must be the best baby ever!!!! <3 <3 <3

And well, this is how babies are. You give them toys and they want something else. You give them food and they want toys...and so on. Greetings from my mom. She finds your baby totally adorable biggrin.gif

#99 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:40 AM

Hi Mom smile.gif
Frustrated today. Every time I try to feed her she cries and turns away. I practically have to force her to face the boob. Don't know if she's teething, I can't see or feel any teeth near the surface.

#100 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:54 AM

Bored! Molly's taking her third nap today and even though I usually enjoy this time I kinda wish she were awake so I could play with her! lol Sigh, back to folding laundry and watching bad T.V. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users