Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#26241 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:35 PM

Yes, yes there is. Be prepared for the feels.

Funny how I, fan of origial ending, tells everyone about alternative  :sweat:

#26242 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

( LOL Bambino...)

Its also important to flirt, but in a creepy way;

tumblr_mnezwuEAWw1r70wgmo1_500.gif
Like so :zaru:

Its important That Kouhai's notice things their Senpai do not. 

This ending is making me sad :argh: I'm going to go eat Icecream for breakfast. 

Creepy like so? :smug:
tumblr_nauaa8qm6C1tc36h8o5_500.gif

#26243 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

this...so much this
the naruto fandom is toxic right now

Toxic an deadly

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#26244 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Funny how I, fan of origial ending, tells everyone about alternative  :sweat:

You know what they always say, sharing is caring. LOL.

15f62c4.png

#26245 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:44 PM

I found this handy (or at the very least interesting) little article

https://www.yahoo.co...4441870497.html

Toxic an deadly

Especially if I get my hands on Kishi (I'm not the most rational person if you make me angry)

Edited by Torxe, 10 December 2014 - 03:45 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#26246 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime, Sports...
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Yes, yes there is. Be prepared for the feels.

I... just saw it. All 4 minutes 17 seconds. I'm about to cry. That umbrella scene :')
tumblr_mt2qwbVZtQ1shnhf1o1_500.gif

#26247 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Wait, Lorax Movie insults the original?!! Thank goodness you telling us this because I really wanted to see that movie when it came out but never gotten the chance.

The original one was amazing and has a powerful message indeed. Hell, the animated movie was the best Dr. Seuss movie I had ever seen.

To be honest, I haven't seen either of them, but I saw a review of it and let me tell you, it does in fact insult the original. I will see it in my lunch break, the original that is. But the guy showcase on how the original left a powerful message with some scenes that made me question on what is the right call, which really, there's no perfect answer. Sadly in the movie, it gives you an answer with car chase scene. Yes, that's right. Movie I'll watch it on Saturday.

Needless to say, my inner review for the Last is inspired by his review on Lorax and really, it is almost identical. From business point of view on marketing to delivering a satisfying product. So if you plan to watch it, go ahead and see why people were so angry in the first place.

#26248 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

Ill be back later today. NaruSaku to me happened in 698. 699 is alternate universe an doesnt count. The last continues the AU world/fanfiction. Thats how I see it logic prevailed while the fake world was forced on to us. Kishi has the real ending at his home but decided to force that kitten into our faces as a cruel joke. An continues to troll

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#26249 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

I found this handy (or at the very least interesting) little article

https://www.yahoo.co...4441870497.html

Especially if I get my hands on Kishi (I'm not the most rational person if you make me angry)

Thats how we all feel too, he sold out. He knew ns was the proper pairing an also that konoha 11 needed a resolution but he decided kitten logic lets forget them an go with nh an forget the konoha 11altogether

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#26250 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

Creepy like so? :smug:
tumblr_nauaa8qm6C1tc36h8o5_500.gif

Yes, now you must go and stand behind the post box and wait for a senpai! 

I think this is the first mistakes people make alot. The only way to truly understand the story is to NOT be a pairing fan? That seems rather jaded to think. Besides, people are already saying that if you hate this ending it is because your an NS fan. NH and SS fans will always say I am a salty pairing regardless, but I am not trying to impress them. I am trying to fight for the better ending. Not this lame duck of a pairing fantasy.

It is the pairing wars that caused this mess in the first place.

I hate this. I would not have cared if NS didn't happen, but I care that SS DID happen. And I care that Sakura had to be destroyed, that Sakura had to be demoted, hell SASUKE had to be demoted for NH to happen. I hate that NARUTO had to be destroyed and turned into an kitten for NH to happen.

I would have been happy with Kakasaku, Leesaku, Gaarasaku, RandomninjaSaku, ForeveraloneSaku. ANYTHING but Sasusaku. 

Its not about ships its about cohesive story telling and not treating your reader like an idiot. its about all the OTHER mistakes Kishimoto has made in writing this story and giving us a steaming kittencake for an ending. The ending was supposed to be a consolation prize for having to sit through chapter after chapter of his messed up moral message and constant slighting of his Hero and Heroine but he couldn't even give us THAT.

NS not happening is just a drop in the bucket. Its the WAY it didn't happen that bothers me. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#26251 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

You know what they always say, sharing is caring. LOL.

Didn't hear that one. Now, somebody, share good thing with me  :argh:

#26252 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

I... just saw it. All 4 minutes 17 seconds. I'm about to cry. That umbrella scene :')

YEEEEEZZZZ. I know how you feel. Ugh. If only they used that ending.. Not saying that the original ending is horrible, I just prefer the other ending. LOL. It's k. At least we have an alternate ending in HIMYM. We don't even have one in Naruto. :hm:

15f62c4.png

#26253 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

"Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later."
-Father Leone Man of Steel

I already stopped being a pairing fan long before I shipped NS. The whole reason why I liked NS was because of the story. So that is already done. However, you act like pairings fans are not true fans and that is wrong. Sure, there are pairings fans who only cared for the pairings, but this isn't everyone. Some can be both pairings fans AND still follow the story and enjoy it regardless of their OTP.

I think this is the first mistakes people make alot. The only way to truly understand the story is to NOT be a pairing fan? That seems rather jaded to think. Besides, people are already saying that if you hate this ending it is because your an NS fan. NH and SS fans will always say I am a salty pairing regardless, but I am not trying to impress them. I am trying to fight for the better ending. Not this lame duck of a pairing fantasy.

You know what pisses me off the worst?is not that NS did not win, for me the pairing war is equal to zero.i support NS because is the couple that has been developed and passed through kitten together they were made for each other but this is off-topic.why I hate the end is because.Kishimoto took everything frome Naruto .he took the girl and gave it to sasuke,the title of Hokage he gave to Kakashi,even his quotes.now can you believe those words?never give up?

#26254 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

I hate this. I would not have cared if NS didn't happen, but I care that SS DID happen. And I care that Sakura had to be destroyed, that Sakura had to be demoted, hell SASUKE had to be demoted for NH to happen. I hate that NARUTO had to be destroyed and turned into an a**hole for NH to happen.

I would have been happy with Kakasaku, Leesaku, Gaarasaku, RandomninjaSaku, ForeveraloneSaku. ANYTHING but Sasusaku. 

Its not about ships its about cohesive story telling and not treating your reader like an idiot. its about all the OTHER mistakes Kishimoto has made in writing this story and giving us a steaming kittencake for an ending. The ending was supposed to be a consolation prize for having to sit through chapter after chapter of his messed up moral message and constant slighting of his Hero and Heroine but he couldn't even give us THAT.

NS not happening is just a drop in the bucket. Its the WAY it didn't happen that bothers me. 

You didn't write NaruSaku o_O

#26255 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

Hey man, you watched Rambo's spectacular goal yesterday..? 

THE TORPEDO !!!  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#26256 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

I hate this. I would not have cared if NS didn't happen, but I care that SS DID happen. And I care that Sakura had to be destroyed, that Sakura had to be demoted, hell SASUKE had to be demoted for NH to happen. I hate that NARUTO had to be destroyed and turned into an a**hole for NH to happen.

SakuCrackship FTW!

(you're right tough the way it didn't happen made me hate a lot of things, Hinata, the Fandom, Kishimoto and humanity included.)

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#26257 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

This is a great point and one that I agree with. Yeah, I would have been thrilled if NS happened. But I'd probably be more excited if AloneSakura or OneNightStandsSakura happened; that would have shown tons and tons of growth for a character so wrapped up in love for Sasuke during part 1. But the portrayal of Sakura in 699 wipes out almost all her development and ruins her character.

And you're right, in order to make NH happen, pretty much all our favorite characters had to be wrecked.

#26258 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

"Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later."
-Father Leone Man of Steel

I already stopped being a pairing fan long before I shipped NS. The whole reason why I liked NS was because of the story. So that is already done. However, you act like pairings fans are not true fans and that is wrong. Sure, there are pairings fans who only cared for the pairings, but this isn't everyone. Some can be both pairings fans AND still follow the story and enjoy it regardless of their OTP.

mhm. The pairings are a part of the story, so of course people are gonna care about it. The true neutral isn't the one who doesn't prefer any pairings, but the one who prefers what has been developed in the story.

ナルサク

#26259 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

http://chatte-georgi...was-this-is-why

Yeah...

#26260 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

You know what pisses me off the worst?is not that NS did not win, for me the pairing war is equal to zero.i support NS because is the couple that has been developed and passed through kitten together they were made for each other but this is off-topic.why I hate the end is because.Kishimoto took everything frome Naruto .he took the girl and gave it to sasuke,the title of Hokage he gave to Kakashi,even his quotes.now can you believe those words?never give up?

I hate the ending because it goes against everything...and I mean everything...the manga originally established all for the sake of a pairing choice. I don't get why the NH fans don't see that.

"Naruto isn't about romance."
It shouldn't have been, but since that's all they cared about in the end we got this sh*tty ending with a movie that ruins all of it for the sake OF that romance,

Naruto into a story about nothing more than romance. Not the story of bonds or living your dreams.

mhm. The pairings are a part of the story, so of course people are gonna care about it. The true neutral isn't the one who doesn't prefer any pairings, but the one who prefers what has been developed in the story.

A part, yes, but Naruto the Last made it the main focus and pushed everything else to non-existence...that's the point.

bolded: I guess that makes me a neutral fan because I loved NS for it's development. Not because it "looked good." So I am now a neutral fan by that definition. Step 1: complete.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 December 2014 - 03:59 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)