• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#81 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Jan 16 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man! you guys should write this manga:)

I'm quite happy with Kishimoto's writing, especially in part 2 of the manga. smile.gif Yeah some times I get bored when there's too many chapters that focus on Sasuke. (Don't hate his character but he just doesn't hold my interest, alpha male characters never have interested me, even as a young girl.) I know a lot of people do like alpha male characters (plus Sasuke has to be Naruto's biggest obstacle storywise) so I just shrug and wait for a Naruto or especially a Sakura moment to come up. Kishimoto hasn't disappointed me yet when it comes to Sakura. No matter what knocks her down she eventually gets back up, stronger than before. smile.gif This is very much true for Naruto too, but I think Kishimoto really shines when he writes Sakura's growth. When she flashes that "you're just about to find out how much you've underestimated me" smile (first time in her Forest of Death battle with the Song ninja) I get so happy I want to shout with joy.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#82 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 16 2010, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Without Sasuke, Naruto would be a series about the main character it's named after, and his history and struggles in life. The Uchiha clan wouldn't be responsible for everything in the entire universe and then some, and side characters would be able to be fleshed out more, due to Sasuke not hogging all of the screen time.

Also, the series being over wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. If you ask me, ten years is more than long enough. The only reason Naruto is still going is due to the fact that it bleeds money.

I know this is a page back but this is just crazy to see it that way. What do you think Sasuke is? Sasuke is his history and stuggles in life. This story is all about "the king" of Konoha the unborn children taking over in the elders place and overcoming obstacles the elders could not. Without Sasuke the story is not the same. Just like without Sakura it would not be the same. Believe me I don't want to see all Sasuke and no Naruto but I want to see why things are the way they are in this story and without following Sasuke to we will never know.

-Sasuke is to Naruto as Orochimaru was to Jiraiya he has to save Sasuke because Orochimaru could not.
-Sasuke is the Uchiha and Naruto the Senju. "One brother believed Power ruled all" "One brother believed love ruled all"
-Tsunade cared for Jiraiya but could not come to admit it so he died and she felt bad will the same happen to Sakura?
-Naruto has to become Hokage because his father was.
-Naruto has to make peace because Jiraiya could not. He took a large step in this becoming friends with Gaara as he was the same to his village like Naruto was to his.

There are an Insane amount of things that tie together in this story that I simply do not have the time to list.

Also Naruto only goes on because it bleeds money? That's backwards also. You know why it bleeds money? Because people BUY it they want to finish the story and find out what happens at the end. Your making it sound as if people are attempting to keep a company in business.

#83 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:48 PM

I think what everyone is trying to say is that while Sasuke needs to be fleshed out, Naruto and Sakura need to be fleshed out just as much if not more.

The only history we got of any character is Sasuke. While that is fine, we need more of Naruto like what happened to his mother? All we ever hear about is Sasuke this and Sasuke that.

We hear even less of Sakura. I think Kakashi has more history that Sakura and Naruto combined. It's like we are lucky to just find out who Naruto's father was but we kind of figured this info out a long time ago.

We just want a little more about other characters. Granted the history of both Sakura and Naruto is mostly lived out through the manga.

I think one other thing is this whole reliving of Sasuke's past that annoys us a little. We already know Sasuke is messed up in the head from all the trauma everyone has done to him. We don't need to keep having flashbacks of the same thing over and over again.

Sometimes we just need to get to the point of something without all the work arounds.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#84 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 17 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think what everyone is trying to say is that while Sasuke needs to be fleshed out, Naruto and Sakura need to be fleshed out just as much if not more.

The only history we got of any character is Sasuke. While that is fine, we need more of Naruto like what happened to his mother? All we ever hear about is Sasuke this and Sasuke that.

We hear even less of Sakura. I think Kakashi has more history that Sakura and Naruto combined. It's like we are lucky to just find out who Naruto's father was but we kind of figured this info out a long time ago.

We just want a little more about other characters. Granted the history of both Sakura and Naruto is mostly lived out through the manga.

I think one other thing is this whole reliving of Sasuke's past that annoys us a little. We already know Sasuke is messed up in the head from all the trauma everyone has done to him. We don't need to keep having flashbacks of the same thing over and over again.

Sometimes we just need to get to the point of something without all the work arounds.

Yeah that's a good point. What do we know of Sakura's pre Team 7 past- only how it was connected to Ino. We haven't seen in flashbacks Naruto and Sakura's interactions during their time at the Academy even. We saw some glimpses of Naruto's with Sasuke, Sakura with Ino, Sakura and Ino and the other girls fangirling over Sasuke, Hinata watching Naruto, Naruto goofing off with Shikamaru, Kiba and Chouji, Naruto with Iruka, but nothing of Naruto and Sakura's interactions. We know how Sakura felt- like he was making her an object of a long running prank, and how Naruto felt- he thought she was really pretty and crushed on her, but we have never actually seen those interactions.

I understand why Sakura felt that way- all Naruto did in school was pull pranks, Sakura had been tormented by the other girls over her forehead and she still truly believed she was unattractive, and thought her figure was nothing much either- no breasts to speak of yet, and a behind that was merely "average" (So she believed no boy could truthfully be attracted to her) plus while Ino's friendship protected Sakura from further direct tormenting by the other girls, she was still thought of as lower than them- thus the angry "who does she think she is!" reaction of two of the other girls when Sakura sat down next to Sasuke.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#85 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

I dont believe she thought he wa smakinga big joke about it at all. Im pretty sure she was even a bit flattered by the attention. but as her focus was on Sasuke at the time, to her any attention from other guys in her mind may have given Sasuke the wrong impression that she wasnt devoted enough to him. Thus she had to reject all other suitors.

Narutos constant and rather clumsy attempts to her mindset were also embarrsing her in front of her classmates as far as she was concerned and so again she felt the need to reject the attention he offered her.

It was a combination of tunnel vision and the willingness to change herself to match what she though of as the perfect girl for sasuke ((hence the growing her hair out))

thus it was no surprise she acted as she did. As i quoted in the debate thread. and i boldend a specific relevant passage.

the portrayal also holds further truth to the notion that Sakura has only ever hated Naruto for his perceived disruption of her love life and embarrasment of her with her peers.

Its a rather large tendancy of Fan fiction authors for some reaosn to lump Sakuras parents into the "hate the demon" camp and Sakura to act like all the other kids because of it usualy to find a way to explain her Tsundere behavior towards Naruto in the beginning.

the truth though comes staight from Sakuras lips in chapter 3 on the bench. She didnt like that he was always interfering and to her perception He liked to "See her fail". While her perceptions were incorrect and he did see and know more about her then she thought he did. Not once did She mention the way other kids treated him or the way her parents thought of him as motviating factors in ehr behavior.

Im actually of the opinion that she would have liked him earlier had he backed off and simply tried being her friend. But Naruto of that time frame was a competitve--Some would argue Hyper competitive-- person who would see her refusal as a challenge worthy of a hokage.

being a person who doesnt back down from a challenge he took the wrong tack and chased her with the same determination he threw into everything else.

Interestingly enough that leads me to the thought that she may even have been secretly flattered by the attention he gave her. For a shy girl like Sakura it had to be flattering to have a guy show a clear and dedicated interest in her. The only issue for her would have been that he for some reason wouldnt take "No I like Sasuke" for an answer.

And worse he started confronting Sasuke and thus in her eyes embarrasing her indirectly on top of the direct embarrasment from his clumsy attempts to date her.

this is the root of her dislike but also the root of where she slowly starts to understand him. His determination mirrors her own in many ways, and as she gets to watch him grow he does more and more to gain her attention.

Sasuke on the other hand fades further and further into the background only ever getting her attention when he does something spectacular and even then its almost as if it were expected of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#86 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 17 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont believe she thought he wa smakinga big joke about it at all. Im pretty sure she was even a bit flattered by the attention. but as her focus was on Sasuke at the time, to her any attention from other guys in her mind may have given Sasuke the wrong impression that she wasnt devoted enough to him. Thus she had to reject all other suitors.

Narutos constant and rather clumsy attempts to her mindset were also embarrsing her in front of her classmates as far as she was concerned and so again she felt the need to reject the attention he offered her.

It was a combination of tunnel vision and the willingness to change herself to match what she though of as the perfect girl for sasuke ((hence the growing her hair out))

thus it was no surprise she acted as she did. As i quoted in the debate thread. and i boldend a specific relevant passage.

No, I don't think she was flattered by it at all- note her "I hate Naruto!" in chapter 4, and how angry and upset she is about it when she talks to who she thinks is Sasuke in chapter 3- "If he had his way I'd never find love or happiness...he ruins everything...he enjoys tormenting me! Naruto doesn't understand me at all! I can't stand to have him anywhere near me!"

That sounds to me the words of a girl that feels like Naruto is tormenting her as a long running prank. As I said she had been bullied by the other girls, thought she was unattractive and had no figure to appeal to any boy that would be actually interested in girls. All Naruto did in school was pull pranks, there was nothing there to show that this wasn't just another prank by Naruto. She likely felt she was getting picked on by him because she was an easy target- the other girls still thought of her as less than them, Ino was her only ally and that had become a strained friendship because they both were crushing on Sasuke.

#87 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 17 2010, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I don't think she was flattered by it at all- note her "I hate Naruto!" in chapter 4, and how angry and upset she is about it when she talks to who she thinks is Sasuke in chapter 3- "If he had his way I'd never find love or happiness...he ruins everything...he enjoys tormenting me! Naruto doesn't understand me at all! I can't stand to have him anywhere near me!"

That sounds to me the words of a girl that feels like Naruto is tormenting her as a long running prank. As I said she had been bullied by the other girls, thought she was unattractive and had no figure to appeal to any boy that would be actually interested in girls. All Naruto did in school was pull pranks, there was nothing there to show that this wasn't just another prank by Naruto. She likely felt she was getting picked on by him because she was an easy target- the other girls still thought of her as less than them, Ino was her only ally and that had become a strained friendship because they both were crushing on Sasuke.

I think it would have gone among the lines you don't know what you have before you lose it...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#88 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

When Naruto made the POAL, that's when she realized how wrong her perception of him was...and how much he really cared, this ounce again popped when Sai told Sakura about what Naruto was trying to do, to prevent her feelings from being hurt.

I guess all those things are gonna build up into an emotional bubble burst.

Edited by Strangelove, 17 January 2010 - 11:51 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#89 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 17 2010, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed nice to see some one throwing up some evidence showing why they support they're idea.

#90 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

Eh, I think I'm going to join everyone else saying that this Sasuke thing is getting old. I mean, it seems like this fight goes like this:

Sasuke: Lemme show you my moves, bro.

Danzo: Boy, you best be trippin' me. Check out my skillz.

Sasuke: Lol, bro, you ain't got skillz. Lemme show you what skillz are.

/repeat process several times

But anyway, enough of my ranting, I guess this fight needs to be like this cause it'd be pretty lame just to have a 1 chapter battle, so I can't really blame Kishi.

#91 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jan 17 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When Naruto made the POAL, that's when she realized how wrong her perception of him was...and how much he really cared

Yep, and that's when her subconscious feelings for Naruto started becoming conscious. Knowing he really cared, even if she wasn't aware of the depth of his love, opened the way for her to freely fall in love with him. By the time she goes to Tsunade to train her feelings for Naruto already equaled feelings for Sasuke. By the time he returned to Konoha she knew she felt some sort of deep and confusing attraction to him- thus the overt flirtation, blatantly encouraging him to look at her body in a sexual way. Yamato's words in 297 was all she needed to hear to know those feelings were a deep abiding love for Naruto. She knew he was attracted to her in some way too, so she felt content to flirt and let things develop bit by bit between them, until Sai told her about what Naruto had done with the POAL. Then she knew she had to let him know how intensely she loves him. Freeing Naruto from the POAL was an intense need, not just to try to stop him from chasing Sasuke, but to stop the pain he was inflicting on himself suppressing the depth of his love for her.

#92 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing the fight were Sasuke has EMS and Naruto fighting in KSM mode while Sakura helps Naruto out as well. Sasuke manages to put Sakura in a powerful Tsukuyomi (the usual teasing Sasuke would do to Sakura like calling her worthless, Naruto's gonna die and all). Naruto chakra is getting fatigued and worn out towards the end and the same goes for Sasuke, Naruto passes out and Sakura becomes heavily worried about Naruto and somehow taps into her family's secret Genjutsu powerful enough to break through Tsukuyomi. Sakura sees Sasuke about to stab Naruto with his sword still able to move by hatred and she uses all of her chakra left focused at her legs and hands making contact with Sasuke's face breaking his chin/jaw while soaring through several mountains with the final awaited danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif at the end. happy.gif

#93 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jan 18 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't mind seeing the fight were Sasuke has EMS and Naruto fighting in KSM mode while Sakura helps Naruto out as well. Sasuke manages to put Sakura in a powerful Tsukuyomi (the usual teasing Sasuke would do to Sakura like calling her worthless, Naruto's gonna die and all). Naruto chakra is getting fatigued and worn out towards the end and the same goes for Sasuke, Naruto passes out and Sakura becomes heavily worried about Naruto and somehow taps into her family's secret Genjutsu powerful enough to break through Tsukuyomi. Sakura sees Sasuke about to stab Naruto with his sword still able to move by hatred and she uses all of her chakra left focused at her legs and hands making contact with Sasuke's face breaking his chin/jaw while soaring through several mountains with the final awaited danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif at the end. happy.gif

This would be like a dream come true!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#94 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Ralozin @ Jan 17 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, I think I'm going to join everyone else saying that this Sasuke thing is getting old. I mean, it seems like this fight goes like this:

Sasuke: Lemme show you my moves, bro.
Danzo: Boy, you best be trippin' me. Check out my skillz.
Sasuke: Lol, bro, you ain't got skillz. Lemme show you what skillz are.

/repeat process several times

Great, now I have this image of Sasuke and Danzo having a "dance-off". tongue.gif
When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dyin' day.

#95 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jan 18 2010, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As fandom as you made it sound something like that would be possible at this point. As readers we really do not know much about Sakura it's safe to say her family is not as basic as it all seems. I would conclude that there is lots more going on with her mostly because of the lack of information we have gotten up to this point. It's very possible she will be a trump card in the story either saving Naruto or basically Sasuke doing something to her and sending Naruto off the edge. Either way she is really important to the development of the story.

Kishi is either setting up and showing Sasuke progress towards more evil so it's extra dramatic when he is saved or more dramatic when he is unable to be saved. Either way at this point with what has been shown regardless of what happens to Sasuke Narusaku is really the only possibility of a pairing. Plus I think Sasuke does care for Karin anyways it would just be out of character for him to show it.

#96 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jan 18 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is.... AWESOME argh1.png
Doesn't seem too implausible to me either...

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jan 18 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dyin' day.

My lawd, West Side Story had me 111189.gif
meh.

#97 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:07 AM

actually its highly doubtlful that that will happen in that way, fun as it might be.

the one thing we can pretty well be assured of happening is that Naruto and Sakura will not be given a bloodline trait.

in point of fact Kishimoto sensei has been rather specific about keeping those two as far from bloodline traits as he can.

The Uchiha were slaughtered, itachi was ill and dying form his use of his Sharingan, Sasukes going blind, Madaras a shell fo his former self. Danzos turned himself into a monster, The Hyuuga are beset by family problems. Haku was the last of the ice users from the mist village. Bloodlines everywhere in the Naruto story seem to fail or otherwise be frock with problems.

Sakura and Naruto both are examples of people who have gained everything through hard work and dedication to the highest ideals of Konoha.

In the end the two of them, when they defeat Sasuke and Madara will do so without any bloodline of any sort.

Naruto will use his own willpower and courage to control the Kyubi and his hard work to use Sage mode to its fullest.

Sakura will use the courage and deterimnation she showed to Tsunade and the intelligence she ahs always possessed to defeat an opponent with a bloodline and a so called genius and prodigy.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#98 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 18 2010, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Uchiha were slaughtered, itachi was ill and dying form his use of his Sharingan, Sasukes going blind, Madaras a shell fo his former self. Danzos turned himself into a monster, The Hyuuga are beset by family problems. Haku was the last of the ice users from the mist village. Bloodlines everywhere in the Naruto story seem to fail or otherwise be frock with problems.

Seems to just be the most elite ones, Shino's, Kiba's, Shikamaru's, Chouji's, Ino's clan specific jutsus don't seem to be an issue at all. Naruto inherited abilities from his mother. Kishimoto has brought up Sakura's being a genjutsu type too much, and already exhibited that it's a quite strong defensive weapon (Inner Sakura fighting off Ino's possession during the Chunnin exams with only Naruto's shouts to bring it to the fore, her unconscious resistance to Kabuto's sleep jutsu before she even dispelled it, her complete resistance to Itachi's 30% power genjutsu when even Kakashi was starting to fall under it- really key here, she has at least some resistance to the most powerful genjutsu users- the Uchiha) to not have it play a definite role.

Sasuke doesn't have the genjutsu ability level Itachi had, according to the 3rd databook he's only a half level higher than Sakura- she's going to be able to combat any genjutsu he tries to use, she may be even completely resistant to any genjutsu he tries, and should he get into her mind he's going to find himself in a battle a heck of a lot tougher than he expects. Since she was labeled as a genjutsu type in the Academy, before anyone knew about "inner Sakura" and long before Sakura used it in a defensive way, my guess is the Haruno clan had a known defensive genjutsu ability and Sakura exhibited signs that made Iruka think she would have her clan's ability at some point in the future.

#99 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 19 2010, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually its highly doubtlful that that will happen in that way, fun as it might be.

the one thing we can pretty well be assured of happening is that Naruto and Sakura will not be given a bloodline trait.

in point of fact Kishimoto sensei has been rather specific about keeping those two as far from bloodline traits as he can.

Sakura and Naruto both are examples of people who have gained everything through hard work and dedication to the highest ideals of Konoha.

In the end the two of them, when they defeat Sasuke and Madara will do so without any bloodline of any sort.

Naruto will use his own willpower and courage to control the Kyubi and his hard work to use Sage mode to its fullest.

Sakura will use the courage and deterimnation she showed to Tsunade and the intelligence she ahs always possessed to defeat an opponent with a bloodline and a so called genius and prodigy.

I don't know if you can be assured about it but at this moment it looks that way. It's possible something will happen in a battle between Sasuke and Naruto I would see Naruto as being the under dog and then either some unknown bloodline limit or a power from Itachi comes out and levels the playing field. Lets be honest it appears right now that Madara/Sasuke are compleatly above Naruto power wise. I assume Madara will end up with some insane power either way there will be some obstacle for Naruto to surpass and I assume he will get a power up and win against all odds like he always does.

#100 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Since she was labeled as a genjutsu type in the Academy, before anyone knew about "inner Sakura" and long before Sakura used it in a defensive way, my guess is the Haruno clan had a known defensive genjutsu ability and Sakura exhibited signs that made Iruka think she would have her clan's ability at some point in the future.

Ehhh? what clan? I thought they were a family...not a clan...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users