DK

PgkbwAs.png

#82 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 11 2012, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your eyebrows look cute. yes.gif Mine are one big fluffy mess argh1.png

No they don't. I got mine from my dad, and even he has less thicker ones.

Then again he's in his 50's so it's understandable that he'd be losing hair by now LOL.

Hmmm. I might try it out. biggrin.gif

You better. hm.png

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 11 2012, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're not wearing eyeliner. I thought you said you loved it? laugh.gif

Crappy iPod picture quality is crappy. I'm just wearing less than usual.

JA2DBzd.png

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:11 AM

Or maybe it's MySpace, but whatever, it looks like a cool site. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

LOL how is it like MySpace as well? XDD

Anyways, if it looks like a cool site, then you should get an account. Because it really is a cool site wow.png

JA2DBzd.png

#85 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I'll probably get an account later on today.

"They don't want none"

#86 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 10 2012, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a huge facebook junkie what with being at home all the time. So I'm kinda scared to get a tumblr account, god knows what would happen XD

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#87 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:22 AM

*finishes reading Rocket's blog*

Ha ha ha, now I know what Rocket-senpai's real name is. pictureem0.gif

Also, your eyebrows don't look bad at all to me. At least you don't have a uni-brow. And that T-shirt is EPIC! argh1.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 14 January 2012 - 02:24 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#88 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:42 AM

Loving the new Zelink sig there Boom-sama. fu.png Zelda looks adorable and Link looks hot as usual happy.gif

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 14 2012, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha ha, now I know what Rocket-senpai's real name is. pictureem0.gif

Well PSSSH. Didn't you see Kev Nish call me Shanai-chan in the Skyward Sword thread? tongue.gif oh that's right I was the last to reply so you probs haven't read it yet so yeaahh nvm LOL. Oh but I do have something to tell you. You, and only you, must call me Hylia from now on. pictureem0.gif okay I'm just kidding... sounds le epic though ._.

Also, your eyebrows don't look bad at all to me. At least you don't have a uni-brow. And that T-shirt is EPIC! argh1.png

The t-shirt I got from Jay Jays. They have all the cool gamer stuff in the guys section sad.gif they have all this Tinkerbell and Spongebob crap in the ladies section. I saw a guy shirt that says "I heart mushroom" [in pictures, not words] so I looked in the guys section and found my beloved Twilight Princess shirt, which had the Nintendo Seal of Quality, by the way. fu.png worst thing was that they were all huge. The one I'm wearing is an XXS but since it's a guy size it's like a friggin' XL on me! argh1.png

JA2DBzd.png

#89 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 13 2012, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loving the new Zelink sig there Boom-sama. fu.png Zelda looks adorable and Link looks hot as usual happy.gif

Why thank you. sleep.gif I plan on using Zelink sigs for a while on this site. At least until I get bored of Zelink shipping or something big happens with Naru/Saku. Whichever comes first. happy.gif

Well PSSSH. Didn't you see Kev Nish call me Shanai-chan in the Skyward Sword thread? tongue.gif oh that's right I was the last to reply so you probs haven't read it yet so yeaahh nvm LOL. Oh but I do have something to tell you. You, and only you, must call me Hylia from now on. pictureem0.gif okay I'm just kidding... sounds le epic though ._.

Nah, I was just kidding Hylia-senpai. I already knew your real name, I just wanted an excuse to start using it without sounding like a creep.
But, ha ha ha, now I have a new name for you. You better get used to it, cuz I can't go back now. pictureem0.gif

The t-shirt I got from Jay Jays. They have all the cool gamer stuff in the guys section sad.gif they have all this Tinkerbell and Spongebob crap in the ladies section. I saw a guy shirt that says "I heart mushroom" [in pictures, not words] so I looked in the guys section and found my beloved Twilight Princess shirt, which had the Nintendo Seal of Quality, by the way. fu.png worst thing was that they were all huge. The one I'm wearing is an XXS but since it's a guy size it's like a friggin' XL on me! argh1.png

Wow, an XXS is huge on you? You must be really little. Or they just make ridiculously big men's shirts at Jay-Jay's.

Then again, your first post says your only 155 cm, so maybe it's both. LOL, I'd probably accidentally crush you in real life (I'm 190 cm/6' 3" tall). sweat.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 14 January 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#90 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 13 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually thought you'd want to be called Impa happy.gif

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 14 2012, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why thank you. sleep.gif I plan on using Zelink sigs for a while on this site. At least until I get bored of Zelink shipping or something big happens with Naru/Saku. Whichever comes first. happy.gif

Nah, I was just kidding Hylia-senpai. I already knew your real name, I just wanted an excuse to start using it without sounding like a creep.
But, ha ha ha, now I have a new name for you. You better get used to it, cuz I can't go back now. pictureem0.gif

Wow, an XXS is huge on you? You must be really little. Or they just make ridiculously big men's shirts at Jay-Jay's.

Then again, your first post says your only 155 cm, so maybe it's both. LOL, I'd probably accidentally crush you in real life (I'm 190 cm/6' 3" tall). sweat.gif

How EXACTLY ARE you gonna crush her? mellow.gif Well besides falling on her or... you know? smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 January 2012 - 10:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#91 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 14 2012, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How EXACTLY ARE you gonna crush her? mellow.gif Well besides falling on her or... you know? smile.gif

*crushes Phantom*

#92 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

Doesn't seem like any good is going on right now. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#93 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

My lovely little sister how are you this fine evening?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#94 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:15 AM

LOL you know what? People can call me whatever they want. XD

On another topic... /puts Boom into Silent Realm with no Sacred Tears.

Good luck crushing the Guardians. biggrin.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#95 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

Oh I'm great oniichan. smile.gif except it's afternoon here LOL

JA2DBzd.png

#96 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

......right I knew that.

Well its night here sooooo

#97 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

LOL 'kay. It's night there then 8D [night's better anyways :3]

JA2DBzd.png

#98 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:27 AM

Darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need the SAFETY TORCH!

#99 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:31 AM

Oh yeah. My dad stole the torch last night D: [and stole my extra Wii Remote batteries DX]

Anyways because I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'm going on chat. If you see this tell them that Hylia is Rocket on the boards before I get on.

JA2DBzd.png

#100 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

Got it sis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users