Its out smile.gif great episode.

http://www.narutoget...english-subbed/

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Finally caught up. I had to watch the last two episodes a few days ago laugh.gif

GUESS WHO MADE IT IN THIS EPISODE --Click here to view--
KUSHINAAAAAAAA! KUSHINA KUSHINA KUSHINA~! wow.png wow.png wow.png

So to the point. I really enjoyed this episode. I thought I would be disappointed by the end, given the amount of screen time Kushina had in this eppie, so I initially thought that this certain part of the manga would be crammed into this single eppie. But the next episode preview still has Kushina in it, so I guess Pierrot is attempting to spread it out. And so now I am le satisfied. Then again I don't think it would be easy cramming this part into one whole episode unless it's one of those forty-minute long episodes like what those teenage sort of shows have [Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, yeah you get the point XD].

And OH MY GOSH, I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE
Spoilertagception --Click here to view--
PIERROT DIDN'T CUT OUT THE PUNCH!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY~! a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

Anyways, I seriously wanted to hug Naru-chan myself when he found out Kushina was his mom and started bawling his eyes out and hugged [glomped?] her. It was... so sweet. And how they were just having such a good time as mother and son. So touching. SO MANY SWEET MOMENTS!! CAN'T HANDLE IT argh1.png

And uhhh Naruto... I think you're better off with your current do, honey.

Aikitteneru~ <33

a_dance.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

Episode looks nice, but I don't feel the same passion like in the Manga. It sounded like Kushina is been voiced by Sakura's VA and her acting towars NaruSaku kind of hurts, I feel no passion in her voice.

Edited by donjoseph19, 26 January 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#4 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Episode looks nice, but I don't feel the same passion like in the Manga. It sounded like Kushina is been voiced by Sakura's VA and her acting towars NaruSaku kind of hurts, I feel no passion in her voice.

When Kushina called Naruto by his name it sounds like its Sakura who's saying it. The similarities between those 2 is very obvious in this episode and its very hard to deny it.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 26 2012, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was something lacking in this weeks episode, it just didn't feel right, the way Kushina was treated was all wrong, Minato appears really weak...what's with Kushina not recogising any a substitution Jutsu is? She was brought to the village to be the next host of Kurama because of her Chakra, so she must had some training before hand for them to know her chakra was capable of producing chains...which begs the question why not use those chains when fighting the Genin, classmates is understandable but a Genin makes no sense. Then there is the kidnapping, She got kidnapped from her home, and from the looks of the compound she must have been staying with the Senju clan, so Ninja's from cloud sneaked into the village unnoticed and kidnapped Kushina, from the home of the most powerful clan in the village? Did the anime makers forget about the barrier around the village that is constantly monitored, mentioned during the Pain invasion?

They lacked real conviction in their acting, like they were reading from the script and didn't understand the state of mind the charactors were meant to be...and the music just didn't feel right for the setting.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

My anger drop a little in regars of Sakura's VAs

Haruno Sakura - 中村 千絵 - Chie Nakamura
Uzumaki Kushina - 篠原 恵美 - Emi Shinohara

Is know she sounded a little like her but is not her, I already know Chie Nakamura was a SS shipper. So is kind of hard to see her in the NS moment with out any passion.

Bisides Minato was never so open with Kushina stalking her and the you are strong part. NH shipper will twist it to support their pairing.

Edited by donjoseph19, 26 January 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

I love it that's all!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 26 2012, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is know she sounded a little like her but is not her, I already know Chie Nakamura was a SS shipper. So is kind of hard to see her in the NS moment with out any passion.

Bisides Minato was never so open with Kushina stalking her and the you are strong part. NH shipper will twist it to support their pairing.

But this wasn't a NaruSaku moment. o.O And btw, I don't think Chie supports SS as you say. She's rather neautral to all the pairing business in fact.

In my opinion, I don't think any paralells were intentional on the mangaka's part, especially when he hasn't brought up any comparison between Sakura or Hinata thus far.

I thought Kushina sounded a bit like Sakura at first, but then the tone of her voice changed after awhile.

Edited by AzureWaters, 26 January 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

I'm really surpsied in Pierot, I thought they'd screw up, but this is PERFECT. Just like canon, even better. So much like NS even though it wasn't directly a NS moment, just really similar to NS! It was so cool to see Kushina beat those boys up, and cute to see when Naruto was rocking back and forth listening to his moms story like a little kid.

And yeah! did anyone else notice the Sakura trees?!?!?!!?

Edited by Fenris, 26 January 2012 - 04:46 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#10 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

It's awesome! --Click here to view--
Idk why people are complaining, they did a great job! the Narusaku hints are clearly there, and yeah sure a NH fan can try and twist it to suit their pairing...dry.gif but, that's life right? happy.gif; what is awesome tho, is unless their are completly blind, they SHOULD be able to see the how alike Sakura is to Kushina. and maybe..just maybe.. be less harsh when it comes to the hitting. since Kushina did it I mean, then said sorry right away.. xD

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Jan 26 2012, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Idk why people are complaining, they did a great job! the Narusaku hints are clearly there, and yeah sure a NH fan can try and twist it to suit their pairing...dry.gif but, that's life right? happy.gif; what is awesome tho, is unless their are completly blind, they SHOULD be able to see the how alike Sakura is to Kushina. and maybe..just maybe.. be less harsh when it comes to the hitting. since Kushina did it I mean, then said sorry right away.. xD

Yeah why are they complaining Pierot made a good interpretation of Kushina's character acting a lot like Naruto and Sakura, I would have complain if they turned her into a shy girl that will faint whenever she sees Minato.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (BabyVee @ Jan 26 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I've already seen some of them do it tongue.gif. Specifically

Minato looked shyly at Kushina! Minato knew Kushina was strong all along!

Hinata=Minato
Kushina=Naruto

And then Minato calling Kushina strong=Naruto calling Kushina strong

And they get at NaruSaku fans for using parallels lol.

But yeah I agree with you. This episode was just so awesome and the NaruSaku hints were definitely there! I think Perriot understands which girl Naruto's age is REALLY similar to Kushina pictureem0.gif

I KNEW someone would use that shy argument, I just knew it when I seen it in the episode. Wow, that's bull. In chapter 3, Naruto looked shy when he thought Sakura was going to sit next to him. It's just a feel of love you have for someone that triggers that instinct to look over them.

Edited by Fenris, 26 January 2012 - 05:24 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

I finally watched the latest episode myself, and I've got to say it stuck close to canon with the only different being when Minato rescued Kushina, it was a little more on the romantic side which wasn't a bad thing. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#14 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

Holy Mother of Hylia this was a great episode! wow.png
Gah! Not only was Kushina in the episode, she appeared right at the beginning! And we got the whole Mina/Kushi love story too!

I can't really think of too much to complain about. I thought the filler they added really helped flesh out her personality a little more. The fact that she didn't notice the Substitution Jutsu was kind of lame, but then again she WAS an academy student. She probably didn't know how to control any latent abilities she had all that well. Though I guess the fact that she destroyed an upperclassman in combat sort of shows us she's a little bit tougher than your average academy student. happy.gif

I liked the Mina/Kushi scene too. It was a lot more romantic than I recall the manga being, and I didn't mind it in this case. Also, Minato was one HELL of a strong genin. He took down three adults like they were nothing!

The rest of the episode was good too. I didn't really understand why Naruto had a "Dark Naruto eye" in the manga, but the scene at the beginning kind of clarified that for me.

Also...Kushina is a LOT cuter than I thought she'd be. 121721.gif I'm really happy with Studio Pierrot right now. Let's just hope they don't take too many liberties with Kushina's dying words. argh1.png
QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jan 26 2012, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my opinion, I don't think any paralells were intentional on the mangaka's part, especially when he hasn't brought up any comparison between Sakura or Hinata thus far.

The problem is, it's hard to claim the parallels were unintentional when the mangaka himself makes a point of calling it out ("...find someone like your mother.."). For an author as expositional with romance as Kishi, the implication is pretty clear IMO. Subtle he was not. wink.gif
QUOTE (BabyVee @ Jan 26 2012, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I've already seen some of them do it tongue.gif. Specifically

Minato looked shyly at Kushina! Minato knew Kushina was strong all along!

Hinata=Minato
Kushina=Naruto

And then Minato calling Kushina strong=Naruto calling Kushina strong

And they get at NaruSaku fans for using parallels lol.

But yeah I agree with you. This episode was just so awesome and the NaruSaku hints were definitely there! I think Perriot understands which girl Naruto's age is REALLY similar to Kushina pictureem0.gif

Another Response --Click here to view--
I'd just ignore them. Minato and Hinata really don't have that much in common (other than similar sounding names ha ha). "Quiet" is a real general personality trait. Minato is more of an aloof type of character, while Hinata is just shy.

I thought that "You are strong" comment might have been an N/H thing at first, but I really doubt it. These episodes actually take months to make, so I doubt the chapter where Naruto made that comment was even released yet. Unless Kishi really is helping with the anime, or they added that scene in later, I think it's just coincidence. happy.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#15 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jan 26 2012, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this wasn't a NaruSaku moment. o.O And btw, I don't think Chie supports SS as you say. She's rather neautral to all the pairing business in fact.

I thought Kushina sounded a bit like Sakura at first, but then the tone of her voice changed after awhile.

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 26 2012, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See what I say there. Besides for me that's the biggest Narusaku moment in the Naruto story.
I beleave in NaruSaku mostly because of the MinaKushi event.

Complaining well is that was for me, I Like the episo but I was waiting for this episode for such a long, long time. I just feel a little sad that I did not feel the same passion like in some NH episode(Hate does) or even the Naruto Minato episode, Mina Naru episode made me cry this one did not have the same feeling.

The Manga did made me cry.

#16 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Great episode. No real disappointments here, so I hope Pierot can keep up the good work.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

And some of you doubted that they'd fit chapter 498 into the episode.... pictureem0.gif

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 26 2012, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was something lacking in this weeks episode, it just didn't feel right, the way Kushina was treated was all wrong, Minato appears really weak...what's with Kushina not recogising any a substitution Jutsu is? She was brought to the village to be the next host of Kurama because of her Chakra, so she must had some training before hand for them to know her chakra was capable of producing chains...which begs the question why not use those chains when fighting the Genin, classmates is understandable but a Genin makes no sense. Then there is the kidnapping, She got kidnapped from her home, and from the looks of the compound she must have been staying with the Senju clan, so Ninja's from cloud sneaked into the village unnoticed and kidnapped Kushina, from the home of the most powerful clan in the village? Did the anime makers forget about the barrier around the village that is constantly monitored, mentioned during the Pain invasion?

They lacked real conviction in their acting, like they were reading from the script and didn't understand the state of mind the charactors were meant to be...and the music just didn't feel right for the setting.

Filler, remember? Not like that whole "Hinata got bullied in her youth" made a whole ton of sense either, plus they are trying to portray Kushina's childhood as a mirror To Naruto's in some ways minus the entire village hate. And I thought it was kinda sweet how Minato fell in love with her at firs sight like Naruto with Sakura *pumps arms up into the air*

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 26 2012, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope it's a different seiyuu

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2012 - 10:38 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

NH fans have nothing on this. Even if Minato and Hinata share similarities, which they do not, Kushina said find someone like your mother. So their parallel argument is naught.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#19 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

OH my Oh MY (': --Click here to view--
My goodness, wasn't this episode just full of cuteness & fluffiness ! love.gif I love how Naruto gets all giddy when Kushina told her story on how she fell in love with Minato. So effin CUTE ! Btw, I gotta say, Kushina is one beautiful woman! wink.gif milf

Edited by Michi, 27 January 2012 - 01:11 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#20 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

That was walking a fine line there. I don't usually watch the anime, not my forte. Very Sakura-eske at the beginning until Pierrot inserted that final dialogue,

"Kushina to Minato: But you've always ignored me."

You didn't think they wouldn't insert extra did you?

It seems like the basic making all sides happy arguement. But that's just me, was pretty good besides that.

Edited by Insurrection, 27 January 2012 - 02:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users