#21 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

It's good to be back... --Click here to view--
Now all that's left is to just lean back and enjoy one of the most epic arcs in the entire series! biggrin.gif

The episode itself was just great! Motoi, Dark Naruto, Bee's house and of course Bee himself. Everything! tongue.gif

As for the new ED...It was okay. I liked the song itself, but I would have liked it if it had more to do with Naruto's parent's and less to do with Sasuke. IMO if you took out the part where Kushina hugged Naruto, one could almost mistake this for a leftover ending from the "Five Kage Meeting Arc". rolleyes.gif

@Boom Well an OP typically lasts around 25 episodes and an ED typically lasts around 12 episodes, So therefore, for every OP, we're going to have two ED's and since the current OP and the previous ED both started at the same time, we can conclude that it's going to be around twelve episodes before we get a new OP and, incidentally, a new ED. wink.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 06 January 2012 - 02:47 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:09 AM

the new ending was a little on the fruity side. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Jan 6 2012, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the new ending was a little on the fruity side. tongue.gif

actually...if you dont think about the yaoi thing

and just imagine sasuke in trouble and naruto trying to help him biggrin.gif its pretty cool!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

Go look at that ED againN Naruto was desperate to see Sasuke.
one thing is wanthing to save a friend, but desperate to save a friend that doesn't want to be save is a different story.
I need a more manly Naruto you cannot decline that he look like a desperate fan girl in this ED.

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 5 2012, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even gaara said something about sasuke but he did not understand, naruto is bound to the jump's nakama thing

It's not a Shonen Jump thing, it's a traditional Japanese cultural value. It's hard for westerners that aren't familiar with just how intense that and other group bonds have been. Kishimoto is doing an excellent job of portraying the conflict in social values between traditional and the modern westerned Japan that have widened further and further since the end of WWII. (there was a subtle shift as far back as the Meiji era as Japan, more than other Asian nation of the time (beside Turkey) fully embraced westernization while retaining all the cultural values not seen as "too feudal". Starting with the generation of those born 1928-1933 (like well known members of that generation Takako Doi, Yoko Ono, and the creator of modern manga Osamu Tezuka, and the dual creators of Doraemon- Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko under their pen name Fujiko Fujio) who were teenagers in 1946, the first full year of the US Occupation of Japan- the internal questioning of both traditional Japanese values and western culture and ideals becomes a dominant force in their lives and work. Kishimoto is the current writer who uses those questions in the most intense fashion. It's not just a plot focus for him, but questioning the more negative aspects of these issues and values and the struggle for a new better way is the primary focus of Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

So we've all reached a consensus!
Episode: good
Ending: sucks

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 6 2012, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we've all reached a consensus!
Episode: good
Ending: sucks

noway!! the ending rocked!!! >:U

#28 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

Consensus broken dry.gif
I didn't like it..song was decent, but it was to...... I can't even find the words

#29 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

Well the ending doesn't suck, but to be honest I've seen better. Other than Bacchikoi [which I found ridiculous btw] I can't recall any other endings that don't have Sasuke. I don't care how stupid an ending is, as long as it doesn't have Sasuke, I'm a happy monkey smile.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#30 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:17 AM

What are the possibilities that we might run into more filler mid-arc?

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 5 2012, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are the possibilities that we might run into more filler mid-arc?

Don't jinx it! argh1.png tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:33 AM

There will be blood if there's another filler arc. Even just a mini one.

I wouldn't mind if it had to do with the war arc though, just as long as it doesn't have ridiculous stuff like the Adventures at Sea crap we just went through.

Edited by Rocket, 06 January 2012 - 07:34 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#33 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

Thoooooughts. Sort of live-blogging. --Click here to view--
This is the first episode I've watched in months, so I'm seeing the opening for the first time, and... What the hell? LOL it's really...odd, in a fun way? *shrug* I like the song, if nothing else, I guess.

The reveal of the island: awesome XD And Naruto's calling out to the "octopus" to guide him was just about as cute as in the manga~
And the rap, holy crap. It's way more hilarious with actual sound lmao
Duuude, finally seeing dark!Naruto in "real time" was great. His eyes and facial exp​ressions, especially, were done well I think. Even the subtle difference in his way of speaking--his lower voice, more calm tone--was awesome.

As for the ending: it was...interesting. The song was alright, though nothing I'm gonna be desperate to download, haha. I really liked the art-style used; it was simple but engaging. And of course, the little glimpse of Kushina embracing Naruto and bringing him a sense of peace~ <333
But all of those good things aside, it was really really....well, silly and out of place with the upcoming arc. Why was Sasuke included at all, and as a focus no less? The theme of Naruto trying to "break through" to him is reeeeeally old by now, especially when it's tinted with shounen-ai-ness like this ending. Hand-holding? Singular focus from the main character to another--with the play of light and dark, and the exp​ressions given to Naruto, it all seemed so intimate...
Iunno, I'd have rather seen an ending similar to this--with the same style and lighting, with the desperation and breaking of walls/shadows--except with just Naruto and Kushina; Kushina being what breaks through for Naruto as she does in the actual arc.

But. I'll live with it as is and just enjoy finally being back on track with the actual plot. 'Specially since we're finally gonna meet Kushina after so long <333

#34 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 6 2012, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say about 60%. argh1.png

Since this arc is close to the war arc, I expect for their to be a mini filler arc.

Haven't we had enough of fillers!?

#35 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Maybe fillers during the war. Fleshing out the battles longer. It could go one episode per chapter since animating fights need more effort.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#36 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

i could be good but when they do , the overall quality of the episode is low take per example naruto vs pein battle, when naruto goes to the 6-tails mode, it had a filler battle but the quality sucks, hinat vs pain quality Super Low, recently take naruto vs dark naruto battle when the dark naruto goes to punch the real naruto its weird .

i would agree but the studio that makes the anime sucks.

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 06 January 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 6 2012, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i could be good but when they do , the overall quality of the episode is low take per example naruto vs pein battle, when naruto goes to the 6-tails mode, it had a filler battle but the quality sucks, hinat vs pain quality Super Low, recently take naruto vs dark naruto battle when the dark naruto goes to punch the real naruto its weird .

i would agree but the studio that makes the anime sucks.

yea sometimes it sucks......but the openings and the endings are awesome most of the time smile.gif

the recent episode rocked in animation.

hinata's little episode had awesome animation too. (not fair though)

and pain vs naruto was good biggrin.gif and some might argue the animation was bad...but actually it was just SUPER animated, to a fault. but its not like it was horribly animated with no effort. they put wayy to much effort into it actually.

you gotta look on the bright side to things and not always critique everything. sometimes it could be better but i think the anime is okay biggrin.gif

#38 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

i think not there is a lot of other animes that their quality is good/high and naruto is low no dunno why naruto is the 11th anime...

#39 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

I always thought the quality was alright, but sometimes it can be downright horrible

#40 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

the quality of part 1 was good , but since the shippuuden fillers started the quality of the anime lowered .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users