• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#1 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

http://www.narutoget...english-subbed/

We are back to canon biggrin.gif!

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

OMG WE'RE FINALLY BACK TO FRIGGIN' CANON. a_spaz.gif Ahem, anyways...

We finally get to see Dark Naruto. wub.gif but the part where he randomly tipped over before punching Naruto scared the crap out of me. ermm.gif

The new ending's alright I guess. I really like the song, and it was nice to see Kushina hug her son, but seriously, we need an ending without Sasuke for once. :|

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 5 2012, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG WE'RE FINALLY BACK TO FRIGGIN' CANON. a_spaz.gif Ahem, anyways...

We finally get to see Dark Naruto. wub.gif but the part where he randomly tipped over before punching Naruto scared the crap out of me. ermm.gif

The new ending's alright I guess. I really like the song, and it was nice to see Kushina hug her son, but seriously, we need an ending without Sasuke for once. :|

I liked the episode too. The ending was okay I guess I agree. But for some reason it reminds me of a Yaoi love story ending....

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:07 PM

This ending was so GAY/Yaoi!

#5 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 5 2012, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This ending was so GAY/Yaoi!

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 5 2012, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jan 5 2012, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the episode too. The ending was okay I guess I agree. But for some reason it reminds me of a Yaoi love story ending....

You all see what I saw today the episode was nice but I really tired of the Yoi stuff they put in this anime and Manga.

#6 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

It's not the yaoi that bothers me, it's Sasuke in general. :|

JA2DBzd.png

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

Finally we're back to the manga storyline yay the episode was great. The only thing I like in the ending was the part of Kushina hugging Naruto from behind.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

that ending was weird :/

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

the ending would have been super weird if
kushina didnt come out and hug him.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

The funny thing is that the ending paints Sasuke in a much more sympathetic light than he is ever shown in the manga. (Or the anime, for that matter.) Sasuke is never shown as someone who needs or wants to be rescued. Only Naruto feels that way.

And you'd be hard-pressed to find a reader who wants Naruto to find Sasuke for Sasuke's sake. You want him to find Sasuke because you want Naruto to succeed. Like Sakura, the reader wants Naruto to reach his dreams. I think most people could care less about Sasuke. Unfortunately, for all his development, there's really not a lot redeeming in his character.

Anyway, episode was good. Liked that Naruto is manipulative in these chapters. Especially with the harem jutsu. He doesn't realize that he's already manifesting his dark side.

And it's kind of funny to think about what a kid Naruto still is. Saying that 'Men always fall for the harem justu.' Really shows you that he doesn't think of himself as a man yet. Of course, he's not. But you know what I'm saying: He's still immature.

Edited by tricksie, 05 January 2012 - 07:05 PM.

#11 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jan 5 2012, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing is that the ending paints Sasuke in a much more sympathetic light than he is ever shown in the manga. (Or the anime, for that matter.) Sasuke is never shown as someone who needs or wants to be rescued. Only Naruto feels that way.

And you'd be hard-pressed to find a reader who wants Naruto to find Sasuke for Sasuke's sake. You want him to find Sasuke because you want Naruto to succeed. Like Sakura, the reader wants Naruto to reach his dreams. I think most people could care less about Sasuke. Unfortunately, for all his development, there's really not a lot redeeming in his character.

There is even persons out there who still want Naruto to save Sasuke for any reason at all? I mean, after all he had done I think most people would want Naruto to grow an backbone and put him down for good, there are just no more redeeming qualities on Sasuke at all. Karin betrayal was the nail on the cofin. And you are right when you say that Naruto is immature, because someone mature would just give up and stop this fruitless pursuit.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#12 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 5 2012, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is even persons out there who still want Naruto to save Sasuke for any reason at all? I mean, after all he had done I think most people would want Naruto to grow an backbone and put him down for good, there are just no more redeeming qualities on Sasuke at all. Karin betrayal was the nail on the cofin. And you are right when you say that Naruto is immature, because someone mature would just give up and stop this fruitless pursuit.

even gaara said something about sasuke but he did not understand, naruto is bound to the jump's nakama thing

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 05 January 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#13 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 5 2012, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Sasuke need to redeeme himself with out Naruto's help, this enless chase is becoming anoying, Naruto really need to grow backbone, how can Sasuke mean more to him more than Sakura is first love, Iruka brother and 1st person to adknowlage him, Konohamaru look up to him he is Naruto student, Jiraiya like a father to him, Sasuke never did anything that Iruka did not do and Jiraiya die for him to grow up, come on what's wrong with Kishi he should know this by now.

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 5 2012, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even gaara said something about sasuke but he did not understand, naruto is bound to the jump's nakama thing

thats not the point --Click here to view--
would naruto really still be naruto if he just said " hey sasuke your too much work, i dont care if you go on to the dark-side anymore I'll just kill you anyway cause your more trouble than your worth"

i mean it might make sense...but i really dont think naruto would be himself if he did that. it might be stupid....but sasuke was a good friend at one point, and one of naruto's first friends (the same age) and understood him. it might be weird but this is what half the manga is about....dumping it now just doesnt seem right.

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

Not a bad episode, and I'm glad to see that they finally went back to canon, but I have to agree with what some of the others said, the ending seemed kinda gay in a way and tried to portray Sasuke as sympathetic, but seriously, all the crap he's done has been of his own freewill, I smell as though some fangirls got to do the ending this time around.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 5 2012, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats not the point --Click here to view--
would naruto really still be naruto if he just said " hey sasuke your too much work, i dont care if you go on to the dark-side anymore I'll just kill you anyway cause your more trouble than your worth"

i mean it might make sense...but i really dont think naruto would be himself if he did that. it might be stupid....but sasuke was a good friend at one point, and one of naruto's first friends (the same age) and understood him. it might be weird but this is what half the manga is about....dumping it now just doesnt seem right.

Might not seem right, but still is the logical thing to do. I hate how Kishimoto made look that Naruto's will is the only viable path to take on things, as if he is aways right on his decisions. Hell, if my best friend were to do all the things that Sasuke did, I wouldn't think twice before turning on him.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#17 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 5 2012, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not the yaoi that bothers me, it's Sasuke in general. :|

This. I couldn't care less if it appears yaoi. Sasuke only interests me for battles now. Frankly I'm tired of him being in the story.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#18 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

Yay! We're back to canon!

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...my thoughts --Click here to view--
I was thoroughly pleased I guess. It's been so long since the last canon episode, I couldn't remember if I liked the anime or not. I can't remember what was in the manga and what was original to this episode, but I thought the scene with Guy and Aoba was pretty neat. Guy told Aoba that he still had the feeling that he was at sea. I guess it's pretty cool foreshadowing, if you think about it (at least if you read the manga).

The new ED was alright, but I liked the last one better. It's too bad they couldn't keep the ED, but give us a new OP. tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 06 January 2012 - 12:55 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#19 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 6 2012, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might not seem right, but still is the logical thing to do. I hate how Kishimoto made look that Naruto's will is the only viable path to take on things, as if he is aways right on his decisions. Hell, if my best friend were to do all the things that Sasuke did, I wouldn't think twice before turning on him.

but naruto isnt normal really....he holds onto the people that helped him in his darkest hour.

and sasuke was one of them. im sure he would go to great lengths to get sakura back if she went evil. its not that he cares more for sasuke its just hes the one that needs help

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 6 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. I couldn't care less if it appears yaoi. Sasuke only interests me for battles now. Frankly I'm tired of him being in the story.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users