• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#21 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

That was a great filler episode. So touching... Naruto, you are spacial. I love you! biggrin.gif

#22 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

shamefulcry0js.gif Everything Naruto said encompasses so much of what I love about this pairing - the rest of the episode wasn't all that good, but when he started talking about Sakura and loving her I just melted. wub.gif I especially loved how they made Naruto's conversation mirror Jiraiya's when talking about Tsunade. love.gif So much love for this episode!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 3 2011, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good god that was amazing! Whatever team has done this.... Thanks!

i know right ohboy.png

....btw.....are we only talking about the narusaku moment??? biggrin.gif (i know i am...but i just wanted to ask?)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

Not that i didn't like this episode but.... It wasn't an NS moment and can't say it is dry.gif Because 1. Sakura wasn't here, 2. It's only confirming what we already know; Naruto's feelings for her haven't changed, and 3. We need SOME actual insight On Sakura's feelings for Naruto, whether or not they're strong enough to be called love and will prompt her to realize Naruto is the one he wants to be with over Sasuke. With out this particularly We WON'T know about NS's future. sad.gif I know Sakura HAS feelings for Naruto but I reflected on whether or not if it's love yet I must say ( I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS) no. Not as long as She clings to that old crush on Sasuke. And I don't mean forget it I mean move on from it, realize he is't the one for her.

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 November 2011 - 08:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

I watched the episode this morning, and I died. That moment was SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
It shows how sweet Naruto is, and how selfless his love for Sakura is. And when he started talking about her, he got that dreamy look on his face and looked at the sky. SOOOO CUTE. I agree with Paptala. What Naruto said really summed up why I LOVE NaruSaku. That kind of stuff is just so exclusive to our beloved pairing.....

Pierrot gets a bad rap. But in reality they've had a lot of NaruSaku fanservice too. Of course, they don't hesitate to dole out some NaruHina as well. That's a little troll-ish but come on, these moments make it worth it.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#26 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 3 2011, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that i didn't like this episode but.... It wasn't an NS moment and can't say it is dry.gif Because 1. Sakura wasn't here, 2. It's only confirming what we already know; Naruto's feelings for her haven't changed, and 3. We need SOME actual insight On Sakura's feelings for Naruto, whether or not they're strong enough to be called love and will prompt her to realize Naruto is the one he wants to be with over Sasuke. With out this particularly We WON'T know about NS's future. sad.gif I know Sakura HAS feelings for Naruto but I reflected on whether or not if it's love yet I must say ( I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS) no. Not as long as She clings to that old crush on Sasuke. And I don't mean forget it I mean move on from it, realize he is't the one for her.

dont worry XD its not like perriot can go THAT far without kishi's okay :3

it was just nice to hear naruto say he still loves sakura (even if it is filler) so those naruhina fans can get a taste of what they are in for.

i mean WE know it....but naruhina fans and sasusaku fans dont wanna believe it smile.gif this was a little stab....a filler stab.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#27 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

NS or Naruto moment, its whatever because it just showed that after the confessions of both girls, he is still only looking at Sakura is a romantic light (which sums up to NaruSaku basically.. or at least "NaruSaku" hints), not that Hinata girl that should be with Sasuke right now.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#28 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Nov 3 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NS or Naruto moment, its whatever because it just showed that after the confessions of both girls, he is still only looking at Sakura is a romantic light (which sums up to NaruSaku basically.. or at least "NaruSaku" hints), not that Hinata girl that should be with Sasuke right now.

I'm sure Naruto and Sakura will both move on with their ~relationship~ faster in the manga. The anime fillers seem to drag it out like Sakura is still "OH SASUKE KUN, HAVE MY BBYS!!<!<<!<!<" I am glad to see that Naruto still loves her, but I do think that Sasuke is just a burden to Sakura when it comes to her feelings. Like, wanting to like someone else, but still have Sasukes face nagging at her heart. I mean, Naruto and Sakura don't even like to talk about Sasuke.. (this is shown in the time-skip bell test with Kakashi.) that ain't love - at least on her part. Even when Naruto and Sasuke were charging at each other she screamed "Naruto!" instead of Sasuke. She even yelled at Sasuke and defended Naru. wink.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 3 2011, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont worry XD its not like perriot can go THAT far without kishi's okay :3

it was just nice to hear naruto say he still loves sakura (even if it is filler) so those naruhina fans can get a taste of what they are in for.

i mean WE know it....but naruhina fans and sasusaku fans dont wanna believe it smile.gif this was a little stab....a filler stab.

OH F*** YEAH IT IS!!! laugh.gif just pointing out the fact of. But it doesn't tell SS fans anything though. dry.gif

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Nov 3 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We still don't know how Sakura feels and it's filler. It's not hinting anything BUT YES It's cute happy.gif and does give a perspective of Naruto's devotion, so in otherwords he'll be a GREAT husband!! heheelq7.png

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 3 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH F*** YEAH IT IS!!! laugh.gif just pointing out the fact of. But it doesn't tell SS fans anything though. dry.gif

We still don't know how Sakura feels and it's filler. It's not hinting anything BUT YES It's cute happy.gif and does give a perspective of Naruto's devotion, so in otherwords he'll be a GREAT husband!! heheelq7.png

Dangit! You said the "filler" word! sweatdrop.gif Okay well, you steal must admit that Naruto was thinking of how awesome Hinata would be with Sasuke.. happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#31 narusakuluv

narusakuluv

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

My favorite parts of this episode:
1) How confident Naruto was in his fights. Remember when fillers meant watching Naruto dog-pile his opponents with shadow clones and generally suck until the very end when the enemy seemed to be overcome with some sort of paralysis jutsu? (I'm looking at you, first Naruto movie). It was usually what kept me away from fillers, since I'm a Naruto fangirl to the core wink.gif Now he was able to defeat a kunoichi - who he himself admitted was very good - while doing nothing but dodging her attacks. And he was just so calm about the Puppet guy, lol.
Puppet guy: Bwahahaha behold my evil plan to take over the Amazonian Village!
Naruto: I wasn't finished talking to her... *easily cuts the puppet strings and Rasengans the Puppet guy*
Puppet guy: Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!
2) Subtle Pokemon references. See above biggrin.gif
3) JiraTsu! My favorite tragic!couple. That moment was beautiful and even though I'm more confused about the continuity of events in the time period than ever, I thought the description of his love for her was perfect.
4) Naruto was adorable. Seriously, that's my only reason for watching fillers these days.
5) The Narusaku moment. It wasn't perfect and was mostly centered around the way he felt about her in Part 1 (which I'm sure naruhina falls will harp on), but it was a nice little reminder to me about why I fell in love with the couple in the first place: he is so devoted to her. I feel like we narusaku fans spend a lot of time obsessing about Sakura's feelings for Naruto, which is understandable as that's the unknown variable and the key to changing his love from one-sided to a requited love. But sometimes we lose sight of how Naruto feels for her, which is more important, imo. Hinata admitted her love for Naruto was selfish. I think there are few people here who would disagree that Sakura's love for Sasuke wasn't also selfish. But Naruto's love alone is selfless and has been in manga cannon since about 3/4 of the way through Part 1. That's what this moment reminded me of. And speaking from a female perspective, that's what ultimately gets girls to fall for someone: a strong, sweet, heroic guy who is selflessly devoted to your happiness.
Actually, forget Narusaku. I'm shipping NaruMe from now on tongue.gif
Avatar from the amazing Natsumi's The Uneasy Question Sequel

#32 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (narusakuluv @ Nov 3 2011, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite parts of this episode:
1) How confident Naruto was in his fights. Remember when fillers meant watching Naruto dog-pile his opponents with shadow clones and generally suck until the very end when the enemy seemed to be overcome with some sort of paralysis jutsu? (I'm looking at you, first Naruto movie). It was usually what kept me away from fillers, since I'm a Naruto fangirl to the core wink.gif Now he was able to defeat a kunoichi - who he himself admitted was very good - while doing nothing but dodging her attacks. And he was just so calm about the Puppet guy, lol.
Puppet guy: Bwahahaha behold my evil plan to take over the Amazonian Village!
Naruto: I wasn't finished talking to her... *easily cuts the puppet strings and Rasengans the Puppet guy*
Puppet guy: Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!
2) Subtle Pokemon references. See above biggrin.gif
3) JiraTsu! My favorite tragic!couple. That moment was beautiful and even though I'm more confused about the continuity of events in the time period than ever, I thought the description of his love for her was perfect.
4) Naruto was adorable. Seriously, that's my only reason for watching fillers these days.
5) The Narusaku moment. It wasn't perfect and was mostly centered around the way he felt about her in Part 1 (which I'm sure naruhina falls will harp on), but it was a nice little reminder to me about why I fell in love with the couple in the first place: he is so devoted to her. I feel like we narusaku fans spend a lot of time obsessing about Sakura's feelings for Naruto, which is understandable as that's the unknown variable and the key to changing his love from one-sided to a requited love. But sometimes we lose sight of how Naruto feels for her, which is more important, imo. Hinata admitted her love for Naruto was selfish. I think there are few people here who would disagree that Sakura's love for Sasuke wasn't also selfish. But Naruto's love alone is selfless and has been in manga cannon since about 3/4 of the way through Part 1. That's what this moment reminded me of. And speaking from a female perspective, that's what ultimately gets girls to fall for someone: a strong, sweet, heroic guy who is selflessly devoted to your happiness.
Actually, forget Narusaku. I'm shipping NaruMe from now on tongue.gif

If NaruYou becomes canon, its gonna be SakuMe

Topic: 1)Is it just me, or was that society one screwed up place to be in for girls. 2) I think we know why they made the title the way it was now (earlier everyone was mad about it sounding about Sakura but not showing her in the descriptions or previews).

2XtVwF6.png

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

After waiting for so long we were finally treated to a NaruSaku moment and actual episode that we can be proud of! Congrats Perriot this almost lets you off the hook for making all those damned annoying fillers and making Hinata look better than Sakura, but then again, this might have been a once in a lifetime episode that was actually made by some of the other members of Perriot, and by next week it will be back to the usual kitten... dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#34 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

this was like, the greatest filler episode i've ever seen. When naruto said sakuras smile is the cutest thing i was like"awwwwww! Narutos sooo sweet!" and when naruto said nothing would make him happier if she choose him one day i was like, Narutos going to be so happy at the end of the series cause i know ns will happen. That ep was super adorable!

#35 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Nov 4 2011, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this was like, the greatest filler episode i've ever seen. When naruto said sakuras smile is the cutest thing i was like"awwwwww! Narutos sooo sweet!" and when naruto said nothing would make him happier if she choose him one day i was like, Narutos going to be so happy at the end of the series cause i know ns will happen. That ep was super adorable!

We can't just "know" NS will happen *cough* we can *cough*. happy.gif But yes, he just has to win her heart, or his romantic goal is failed and he might have to settle with Sasuke's surpose to be future girlfriend, Hinata... sweatdrop.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#36 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

I have a lot to say, so I'm gonna put it in spoilers so as not to strech the page too much. happy.gif

Episodic Thoughts... --Click here to view--
HOLY CRAP! I was reading some people's comments before I watched the episode, but this was way more than I was expecting. I was expecting to see just a cute hint about Naruto still having feelings for Sakura, sort of like they did in the last filler arc (Naruto gushing at Sakura's offer to help him get supplies), but this was way more than a 'moment'. His speech went on for like 5 minutes!
I mean, not only does he flat say that he is in love with Sakura (in the present tense happy.gif), he leans back, smiles, and thinks about her, and how much he loves her smile. And once again showing us that he cares more about her being happy than getting to be with her was great as well. I see it all the time in fan-fiction, but it's nice to see it basically flat out stated in the anime. Plus, seeing as how this episode is taking place after both Hinata and Sakura's confessions, that only makes Naruto still being in love with Sakura that much more significant. happy.gif

It's nice to see I wasn't wrong about the anime team. They're not all biased Hinata fans, like some of us make them out to be. They're basically trying to keep all their fans interested, so they're giving hints to all the main shipping fandoms. Looking at this thread, it looks like several N/S fans have had their faith slightly restored in the anime, so I imagine this must be how the other fandoms feel after the anime fillers throw them a bone every once in a while. But like I mentioned on an earlier thread, even in anime filler, N/S fan-service still dominates. Naru/Hina can have their small hints and occasional Hinata-centric episodes. Sasu/Saku can have their flashback episodes (that's all that pairing really seems to stand on now anyways). I'll take epic moments, like we see here, during the Rasen-Shuriken Training Arc, and in that recent OVA, anytime. wink.gif

Now as for the rest for the episode, I don't know, it was kind of the same bland filler storyline we've been seeing a lot lately. The Jira/Tsu moment was nice, and it definitely wasn't a coincidence how similarly Naruto and Jiraiya described how they felt about the girl involved. I just hope Naruto has better luck, or doesn't wait till he's in his fifties to confess. I also thought it was funny seeing Jiraiya trying to sneak into the all-women village, and using Gama-ken and his "Secret Technique: Exit Jutsu." I mean, does that technique really need a name? It's just Jiraiya running away on a toad with self-confidence issues. And on that note, is Gama-Ken any clumsier than the rest of the giant toads?
The villain was really stupid IMO. His plan was basically to use 100 easily destroyable robots, which were actually just a diversion for an easily destroyable puppet trap. And, considering how he looked like a civilian, I didn't really get why Naruto had to use Rasengan on him.

Also, what's with the giant robots? I know the Naruto universe doesn't really have a definite time period as far as technology goes, but this is getting ridiculous. If people are capable of creating mechas in this universe, why hasn't anyone used one yet in the manga? I feel like a couple mechas would really come in handy during the 4th Great Ninja War. *Imagines Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann killing Zetsu clones and Edo zombies*

I suppose though, the crappy plotline was balanced out by that epic Naru/Saku speech at the end. Aww....

I might post more thoughts on the shipping stuff later, either here or on the Debate Thread. Now to watch that ending a few more times... tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 04 November 2011 - 01:13 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#37 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Nov 4 2011, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a lot to say, so I'm gonna put it in spoilers so as not to strech the page too much. happy.gif

Episodic Thoughts... --Click here to view--
HOLY CRAP! I was reading some people's comments before I watched the episode, but this was way more than I was expecting. I was expecting to see just a cute hint about Naruto still having feelings for Sakura, sort of like they did in the last filler arc (Naruto gushing at Sakura's offer to help him get supplies), but this was way more than a 'moment'. His speech went on for like 5 minutes!
I mean, not only does he flat say that he is in love with Sakura (in the present tense happy.gif), he leans back, smiles, and thinks about her, and how much he loves her smile. And once again showing us that he cares more about her being happy than getting to be with her was great as well. I see it all the time in fan-fiction, but it's nice to see it basically flat out stated in the anime. Plus, seeing as how this episode is taking place after both Hinata and Sakura's confessions, that only makes Naruto still being in love with Sakura that much more significant. happy.gif

It's nice to see I wasn't wrong about the anime team. They're not all biased Hinata fans, like some of us make them out to be. They're basically trying to keep all their fans interested, so they're giving hints to all the main shipping fandoms. Looking at this thread, it looks like several N/S fans have had their faith slightly restored in the anime, so I imagine this must be how the other fandoms feel after the anime fillers throw them a bone every once in a while. But like I mentioned on an earlier thread, even in anime filler, N/S fan-service still dominates. Naru/Hina can have their small hints and occasional Hinata-centric episodes. Sasu/Saku can have their flashback episodes (that's all that pairing really seems to stand on now anyways). I'll take epic moments, like we see here, during the Rasen-Shuriken Training Arc, and in that recent OVA, anytime. wink.gif

Now as for the rest for the episode, I don't know, it was kind of the same bland filler storyline we've been seeing a lot lately. The Jira/Tsu moment was nice, and it definitely wasn't a coincidence how similarly Naruto and Jiraiya described how they felt about the girl involved. I just hope Naruto has better luck, or doesn't wait till he's in his fifties to confess. I also thought it was funny seeing Jiraiya trying to sneak into the all-women village, and using Gama-ken and his "Secret Technique: Exit Jutsu." I mean, does that technique really need a name? It's just Jiraiya running away on a toad with self-confidence issues. And on that note, is Gama-Ken any clumsier than the rest of the giant toads?
The villain was really stupid IMO. His plan was basically to use 100 easily destroyable robots, which were actually just a diversion for an easily destroyable puppet trap. And, considering how he looked like a civilian, I didn't really get why Naruto had to use Rasengan on him.

Also, what's with the giant robots? I know the Naruto universe doesn't really have a definite time period as far as technology goes, but this is getting ridiculous. If people are capable of creating mechas in this universe, why hasn't anyone used one yet in the manga? I feel like a couple mechas would really come in handy during the 4th Great Ninja War. *Imagines Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann killing Zetsu clones and Edo zombies*

I suppose though, the crappy plotline was balanced out by that epic Naru/Saku speech at the end. Aww....
I might post more thoughts on the shipping stuff later, either here or on the Debate Thread. Now to watch that ending a few more times... tongue.gif

Now you make me want to watch it more! Fineeeee. *plays end again* happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#38 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Well, my favorite part was by far the NS moment and Naruto's speech (surprise surprise rolleyes.gif). It really DOES show what I feel is the true strength of NaruSaku. That it's not about "deserving happiness" or "getting what you want", but more about being there for each other. Naruto wants to win Sakura over and he's going to it the right way, by showing her that he is someone she can count on. Same with Sakura. It may not be the perfect relationship (yet) and it may have had it's fair share of ups and downs, but at least it's going somewhere. Of course, with that being said, this IS still only a filler, so it can't really be used as proof of NS, but it's still nice for what it is. happy.gif

The rest of the episode was kinda meh. Not because there was anything wrong with it per se, but for me it suffers from the same thing that most other filler episodes does. That once I am done with watching them, I almost instantly forget about them, or at least don't pay them any more attention.

Next week looks interesting. It seems to focus on Shino who, along with TenTen, may be the most underdeveloped member of the entire main cast, so it's nice to see him get some love too. tongue.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 04 November 2011 - 02:02 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#39 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Nov 4 2011, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, my favorite part was by far the NS moment and Naruto's speech (surprise surprise rolleyes.gif). It really DOES show what I feel is the true strength of NaruSaku. That it's not about "deserving happiness" or "getting what you want", but more about being there for each other. Naruto wants to win Sakura over and he's going to it the right way, by showing her that he is someone she can count on. Same with Sakura. It may not be the perfect relationship (yet) and it may have had it's fair share of ups and downs, but at least it's going somewhere. Of course, with that being said, this IS still only a filler, so it can't really be used as proof of NS, but it's still nice for what it is. happy.gif

The rest of the episode was kinda meh. Not because there was anything wrong with it per se, but for me it suffers from the same thing that most other filler episodes does. That once I am done with watching them, I almost instantly forget about them, or at least don't pay them any more attention.

Next week looks interesting. It seems to focus on Shino who, along with TenTen, may be the most underdeveloped member of the entire main cast, so it's nice to see him get some love too. tongue.gif

The rest was not meh! Your forgetting the JiraTsun parts. happy.gif As for the NS thing, well I think I need to stop going after girls for the hotness and more for the loving (of course they need that cute smile like Sakura at least), at least thats what matters in the long run and the end.

2XtVwF6.png

#40 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:19 AM

"When you return to the village, will you confess to her?"

Damn why does this have to be a filler? If not this would be some major foreshadowing.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users