#5301 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 7 2012, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because I have a sick curious mind and I want to see them rage. Is that a problem for you? Don't ask me why I want to know something and don't tell me what I should be caring about. I've had NH and SS fans bash the living crap out of me and now I want to see their faces and reactions.

EDIT:Ok, maybe I overreacting a little. lol

wot.gif

You're really taking this way too seriously. I known you from YT don't tell me you're still debating in that site that's crazy. I gave up debating there a long time ago but just recently I went back there just for the fun of it. I started debating in one of the trailers to RTN saying how much the movie is pro NS and anti NH/SS and that Kishi supports NS and all. And less than an hour I got tons of replies from angry NH fans saying" NH is more famous than NS and Kishi should listen to his fans bla bla bla all of that BS". I only debated there for fun and to see them react that's all.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 August 2012 - 04:08 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5302 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 7 2012, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wot.gif

biggrin.gif Sorry about that. Though I still want to see their faces. I want to see them rage. I want to see them cry. MWUAHAHAHAHA.

It's Tuesday and i'm bored. Don't judge me. xD

#5303 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

That, and there's no chapter this week. So it's understandable.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#5304 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Aug 7 2012, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That, and there's no chapter this week. So it's understandable.

Please don't remind me it's killing me. rawr.gif arg.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5305 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't say they went back to part 1 counterparts, rather Kishi brings out the worse of these characters in the beginning. It's as if this movie is not based on a manga or something. Anyway, the movie is about Naruto and Sakura switching sides to understand each other better. Sakura has thought people who has no family are the lucky one, which does refer to chapter 3. I guess Kishi actually wants this to be in the manga, but no time. As for Naruto, he thought if by having a family, he will have a great life. So in AU, they switched roles.

From what I can see, at first I thought the movie moral will be a little bad because I assume the movie moral is "All great things come to a end." What I mean is that they can't stay because it's fake, but it's awesome to them. That will be a bad message imo. But after reading the spoilers, now I can say that Kishi did a great job. For Sakura, the main moral for her is that she should be happy to have a family to fill her loneliness. She thought it was going to be fun, but as time progresses, you will feel lonely. It's like Home Alone. Of course, she also learns that Naruto has been suffering like this for a long time and seeing him staying happy is one tough guy. She acted like a kid when at home because of no one to tell her what to do. But now, she should be happy to be with a family, day and night. So that's the moral for her side of the story.

As for Naruto, this one is a tricky one and I really like how Kishi did his part. At first, he hated Madara for bringing his parents back to life and trying to fool him. So, he acted like Sakura, being spoiled to his parents (ex: not eating dinner, not cleaning the table). As time goes by, he actually loves it and wants to stay. The situation is different from Sakura because this is what Naruto wanted and there's no flaw to it, besides being called Menma at the start. He was so happy that not even Sakura wants to break it. The main problem is that Naruto actually wants to stay, because he has everything. Sakura was growing sad because although she don't want to ruin his happiness, she felt that Naruto would rather stay than going back alone. The fence scene is what many people highlight the most because it was the beginning of them splitting up, which is deep in the eyes of the audience. You can hear "awes" in Kishi's interview. Now, the breaking point happens. I don't know when it happens (I will ask) but Sakura tells him that she wants to go back home because they belong there where real heroes sacrificed their lives to protect the one they loved. Sakura always saw Naruto the true hero of the world, hence her shout to Menma. Naruto's side of the story moral is don't abandon your real life for something that's illusion to you. He should not live in a world that's not truly his, because his true parents' death will be all for nothing. If Naruto stays, he will be selfish to Sakura. Naruto's parents sacrificed themselves for the future (Naruto), and Naruto cannot break their wishes, hence the flashback. He knew that he was wrong to think that his life is in AU. Even he sacrifices his only chance to be with a family, he doesn't want to be selfish and wants Sakura to go home so she can be happy, so he went to rescue her with no help.

I got to say, looking back right now, this movie is a really good plot and I can see why people really enjoyed this movie a lot. I know we all going to like it extra special with all the NS moments, but I know this movie will be great standalone.

This whole post is amazing, especially the analysis of Naruto's moral story in the movie -- I was thinking something similar but just couldn't put into words. You were able to word it so eloquently on the other hand! wink.gif I love that Sakura played such a big role in his development, helping him along to that crucial realization at the end.
QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 7 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura: I cannot abandon the village everybody protected!
I fell in love with Sakura-chan again with this scene

Sakura-chan is too awesome that it's hard

Sakura-chan's heel drop

Thanks so much for translating! I love this part especially! I cannot wait to see Sakura shining as a heroine! It sounds like she has some really great lines and fighting moves in this movie!!
Damn! I was keeping that a secret rawr.gif But, I love my new name hehehe wub.gif

Your new user name is so cute! love.gif

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5306 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 7 2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This whole post is amazing, especially the analysis of Naruto's moral story in the movie -- I was thinking something similar but just couldn't put into words. You were able to word it so eloquently on the other hand! wink.gif I love that Sakura played such a big role in his development, helping him along to that crucial realization at the end.

Thanks so much for translating! I love this part especially! I cannot wait to see Sakura shining as a heroine! It sounds like she has some really great lines and fighting moves in this movie!!

Your new user name is so cute! love.gif

Thank you for the feedback. It took me a long time, but I did it. Is it me or is it great to be Naruto, Sakura, and NaruSaku fans right about now, let alone Minato, Kushina, and MinaKushi fans. Lol. See what I did there. wink.gif

#5307 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for the feedback. It took me a long time, but I did it. Is it me or is it great to be Naruto, Sakura, and NaruSaku fans right about now, let alone Minato, Kushina, and MinaKushi fans. Lol. See what I did there. wink.gif

I love how Sakura is risking her life just to maintain Nautos happiness with his parents. another example of her putting his feelings above hers.

#5308 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Aug 7 2012, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how Sakura is risking her life just to maintain Nautos happiness with his parents. another example of her putting his feelings above hers.

I know right? Why some fans still think she's the same sasuke fangirl is beyond me. yahoo for sakura!! And sorry I haven't been on guys, I've been playing the online game Adventure Quest Worlds with my friends and little brother lately and have gotten addicted. It's fun, pretty much all of Artix Entertainment's games are fun, especially Dragonfable where you beat a giant dragon that ate the sun using the power of bacon as an element lol not to mention the chickencow armor 111189.gif . But yeah, yay for Narusaku and Sakura's big role and all the hilarious stuff in this movie, I want to see this movie so bad. Every time I hear more stuff about this movie ,I want to see it more and more, it just keeps getting more and more epic. This movie was definitely worth the hype

Edited by ultranx, 07 August 2012 - 06:27 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5309 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yes it is biggrin.gif Now if we could just get some NS in the manga soon then it would be perfect! I honestly do think that the last thing Itachi said about Minato needing Kushina by his side to support him is going to come back - further completing the parallel in the manga that Kishi seems to love making.

Btw, I keep hearing that in the one-shot tied into the movie that Naruto was supposedly trying to peek on Hinata in the onsen after hearing someone remark that she's developed a lot. I personally didn't see that at all -- did I miss something? headscratch.gif As far as I know, Neji was just trying to dissuade anyone from peeping on the girls in general and everyone mistook Lee for being a peeping tom.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5310 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 7 2012, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw, I keep hearing that in the one-shot tied into the movie that Naruto was supposedly trying to peek on Hinata in the onsen after hearing someone remark that she's developed a lot. I personally didn't see that at all -- did I miss something? headscratch.gif As far as I know, Neji was just trying to dissuade anyone from peeping on the girls in general and everyone mistook Lee for being a peeping tom.

Naruto was going to peep on all the girls.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#5311 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 7 2012, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hell yes it is biggrin.gif Now if we could just get some NS in the manga soon then it would be perfect! I honestly do think that the last thing Itachi said about Minato needing Kushina by his side to support him is going to come back - further completing the parallel in the manga that Kishi seems to love making.

Must have been mislead by NH fans it wasn't just Hinata in the onsen but "all" of the girls we're there. You know what's funny? That Naruto without noticing had Sakura's panties on his back instead of Hinata's th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif (Kishi you sly dog pictureem0.gif)

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 August 2012 - 06:39 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5312 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 7 2012, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must have been mislead by NH fans it wasn't just Hinata in the onsen but "all" of the girls we're there. You know what's funny? That Naruto without noticing had Sakura's panties on his back instead of Hinata's th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif (Kishi you sly dog pictureem0.gif)

You know what's funny? I thought that was Sakura's bra on Naruto's towel, because it didn't look like panties at first. pictureem0.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5313 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 7 2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto was going to peep on all the girls.

Yea, that's what I thought. happy.gif Just wanted to make sure since the belief seems so strong that it was Hinata in particular that he wanted to look at (which really makes no sense given his reaction to Hinata on the one shot cover, all uncomfortable and wanting to get away from RtN Hinata - zero attraction there).
QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 7 2012, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what's funny? I thought that was Sakura's bra on Naruto's towel, because it didn't look like panties at first. pictureem0.gif

I think that in Japan, both bras and underwear are referred to as panties. It was definitely a bra hooked on the back of Naruto's towel -- and from people commenting on the size and Sakura's reaction to it, I'm pretty sure that it was hers fu.png

Edited by Smiter, 11 August 2012 - 06:10 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5314 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 7 2012, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, that's definitely Sakura's bra. Take a look:

Shino even makes a mention of how it's small underwear, plus Sakura's shocked face seals the deal. When she said panty thief it was probably a mistranslation. In japanese it was probably referred to as underwear thief.

#5315 Traci

Traci

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Aug 7 2012, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right? Why some fans still think she's the same sasuke fangirl is beyond me. yahoo for sakura!! And sorry I haven't been on guys, I've been playing the online game Adventure Quest Worlds with my friends and little brother lately and have gotten addicted. It's fun, pretty much all of Artix Entertainment's games are fun, especially Dragonfable where you beat a giant dragon that ate the sun using the power of bacon as an element lol not to mention the chickencow armor 111189.gif . But yeah, yay for Narusaku and Sakura's big role and all the hilarious stuff in this movie, I want to see this movie so bad. Every time I hear more stuff about this movie ,I want to see it more and more, it just keeps getting more and more epic. This movie was definitely worth the hype

A hero is bored born! LOL, I remember when I used to play DragonFable, lol.

Road to Ninja will probably be the first and last Naruto movie I watch, lol. (I did watch parts of some other movie, so I could see Minato and Naruto interact.)

#5316 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Aug 7 2012, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey that is not fair she said Narutu-kun a lot tongue.gif

Hinata's most frequently used word wink.gif .

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#5317 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Aug 7 2012, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata's most frequently used word wink.gif .

It would've been interesting if Hinata was also fighting the Gold and Silver brothers because she wouldn't be able to say "Naruto-kun". laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5318 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

Did anyone translate this yet.

http://touch.pixiv.n...ust_id=28972220

and

http://www.pixiv.net...ust_id=28967042

#5319 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

Can you guys give me a list of confirmed NS moments in this movie in detail and the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi? I want to put them in a video and upload it to Youtube.

#5320 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 7 2012, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you guys give me a list of confirmed NS moments in this movie in detail and the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi? I want to put them in a video and upload it to Youtube.

I know you're doing this for a good cause but maybe you shouldn't your video will bring NH and SS fans like moths to the flame and the comments will be filled with hate and bashing, unless you disable comments to the video. fu.png

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 August 2012 - 12:21 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users