• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#3561 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:21 AM

Erza! :lol:

Yp330yZ.gif

#3562 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

Eh, I don't like death battle. Some of their results are idiotic. Of course I'm not talking about this one in particular. Anyway, Are there any full raws for the chapter

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2016 - 05:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3563 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

Eh, I don't like death battle. Some of their results are idiotic. Of course I'm not talking about this one in particular.

Here is the explanation for Erza battle and other stuff!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 10 December 2016 - 05:27 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#3564 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

https://yonkouprod.c...en/0/514/page/1

......yeah, I call this chapter's kitten to be on the same level as the Kaguya retcon which was created outta nowhere just so the Hyuuga princess could be relevant. Yep, ya heard me folks. Erza has officially become the Hinata of this series.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3565 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

Damn,,, first I hated Erza because I thought she was an unresonable moral busybody arse. Then I started to like her after seeing some of her more redeeming qualities. Now I just want to see this mary sue gone from the series. Mashima.... how did you even acomplished that?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3566 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Honestly, I would've enjoyed this revelation if she wasn't a God Mary Sue in the first place!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3567 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

......yeah, I call this chapter's kitten to be on the same level as the Kaguya retcon which was created outta nowhere just so the Hyuuga princess could be relevant. Yep, ya heard me folks. Erza has officially become the Hinata of this series.

Only erza is not useless unlike hinata is, I feel erza is more like sasuke.

#3568 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

Honestly, I would've enjoyed this revelation if she wasn't a God Mary Sue in the first place!

That is the main problem.

#3569 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:38 PM

I thought that was obvious. I don't hate Erza. I HATE that a lot her a-pulls are ESPECIALLY nonsensical and and never explained. At least a-pulls for other characters make sense somewhat and justified partially by the nature of their magic. Erza gets nothing on explanation 

#3570 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Only erza is not useless unlike hinata is, I feel erza is more like sasuke.

So originally the witch was the wife of a Dragon Lord that peacefully coexisted with the humans in the continent that the main character live in. Then a war broke out in order to protect the humans, her side was losing, and she invented dragon slayer magic. The side effect we already know that it will slowly turn one into a dragon over time. So Erza is a Dragon in human form or a half human-half dragon?

She is sort of Half way between the bs of Sasuke and Hinata's increasing importance. But to be honest I like her more then either of those two so I really don't mind. Also I don't believe Erza going to consume the plot anymore then she has already.

#3571 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:29 AM

So originally the witch was the wife of a Dragon Lord that peacefully coexisted with the humans in the continent that the main character live in. Then a war broke out in order to protect the humans, her side was losing, and she invented dragon slayer magic. The side effect we already know that it will slowly turn one into a dragon over time. So Erza is a Dragon in human form or a half human-half dragon?

She is sort of Half way between the bs of Sasuke and Hinata's increasing importance. But to be honest I like her more then either of those two so I really don't mind. Also I don't believe Erza going to consume the plot anymore then she has already.

I don't think she like hinata cause erza was more important to the story since the beginning and the tower of heaven arc was good erza focused one and her time with jellal is great. I'm more forgiving of her ass pulls than sasukes.

#3572 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:35 PM

I don't think Eileen was the Dragon Lords wife, that would be beastality at a whole new level of disturbing. I think it was more a father/daughter relationship, similar to the one the other dragon slayers had with their dragons.  So Erza could be a human with Dragon powers.

Honestly I don't see any difference to this and Gray with his father, it's Mashima giving them a backstory to tie them into the story. With Gray it just so happene his father was given the power from the book of Zeref to slay other Demons of Zeref, and he's done the same here, giving Erza's mother the power of the first Dragon Slayer which she passed on to Erza somehow, maybe? I haven't actually seen her using any powers that could be considered Dragon Slayer powers and she's not shown any Dragon like abilities apart from the monster strength, and maybe her Dragon King powers.

Neither of the characters needed a backstory to make them relevant to the plot, they were strong characters in their own right, but making Gray into the only person capable of defeating E.N.D and now making Erza potentially the only person capable of defeating Achnologia (or whatever his name is) detracts from their previous achievements and doesn't really improve the quality of the final product, if anything knocks it down a bit.

It would be Like JKR making Hermione the long lost granddaughter of Voldermort or making Ron the Heir of Gryffindor. it's pointless and entering the realm of Fanfiction,

iAnby7W.gif

#3573 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

I don't think Eileen was the Dragon Lords wife, that would be beastality at a whole new level of disturbing. I think it was more a father/daughter relationship, similar to the one the other dragon slayers had with their dragons.  So Erza could be a human with Dragon powers.

Honestly I don't see any difference to this and Gray with his father, it's Mashima giving them a backstory to tie them into the story. With Gray it just so happene his father was given the power from the book of Zeref to slay other Demons of Zeref, and he's done the same here, giving Erza's mother the power of the first Dragon Slayer which she passed on to Erza somehow, maybe? I haven't actually seen her using any powers that could be considered Dragon Slayer powers and she's not shown any Dragon like abilities apart from the monster strength, and maybe her Dragon King powers.

Neither of the characters needed a backstory to make them relevant to the plot, they were strong characters in their own right, but making Gray into the only person capable of defeating E.N.D and now making Erza potentially the only person capable of defeating Achnologia (or whatever his name is) detracts from their previous achievements and doesn't really improve the quality of the final product, if anything knocks it down a bit.

It would be Like JKR making Hermione the long lost granddaughter of Voldermort or making Ron the Heir of Gryffindor. it's pointless and entering the realm of Fanfiction,

I think the gray silver thing was done better, but this just showed up so we'll see were this goes. That Harry potter thing sounds kittening stupid. At least this thing with Erza kind of explains what she survived everything she did.

#3574 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:28 PM

Is that supposed to make us feel better?

#3575 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

I think the gray silver thing was done better, but this just showed up so we'll see were this goes. That Harry potter thing sounds kittening stupid. At least this thing with Erza kind of explains what she survived everything she did.

It was done better, but that doesn't make a difference to the point I was making, and I agree about the Erza part as I made a similar point last week, but it's still not really a great way going things about, it feels very much like, they heard the complaints about Erza's power increasing, and this is the solution they came up with, it doesn't quite feel like a natural inclusion. Similar to the Sage of the Six Path having a twin brother, who somehow got blanked out in the history books, with history only remembering the other twin. Not even the clan that inbred for hundred of years and made most of the members slaves to protect  their clans secre thave any recollection of him existing.

Is that supposed to make us feel better?

I don't know maybe? Sorry, I have no idea who or what this comment is aimed at.

iAnby7W.gif

#3576 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:11 PM

Oh sorry. I was referring to because of Erza's origin being explained, it explained her asspull. While it may be true, that won't excuse the writing.

#3577 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:23 PM

Similar to the Naruto Sasuke thing, no? :mellow:

#3578 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

It would be much more similiar if sakura turn out to be a senju in order to make her relevant in the last minute of war arc.

#3579 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

The whole Erza thing is kitten, again another convenient kitten explanation for her asspulls. Both her and Grey got stupid asspulls to keep them more on pace with Natsu, because Natsu is the guy that will end up beating Zeref and Acnologia. It's embarrassing, tbh, that Erza keeps getting these stupid asspulls.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3580 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:22 AM

Oh sorry. I was referring to because of Erza's origin being explained, it explained her asspull. While it may be true, that won't excuse the writing.

At least it's better than anything kishi try with sasuke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users