• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:48 AM

Allright, well since the reviews that can be done in the fan-fiction library dont leave alot of room for sugjestions and other feedback. I am opening this thread up so I can
A: Hear back from those of you who are reading my fic
B: Introduce my fic to those who may not have read it yet The fic
and C: Post any news or additional info about the fic.

So then, while I am here, I am going to take a moment to thank Andorea-chan, a big supporter of my fic and the one who has made this amazing picture for me. I use it as the fics cover image essentially.

Andorea-chan worked long and hard on the picture for me and I send out all my thanks to her for all the hard work she has done. Andorea-chan you are truely and amazing artist. For those of you reading my fic, you can find Andorea-chan taking on a star role in the fic. That is my thanks to her for the great picture she has drawn for me and the fic.

As for news on the fic, right now I am in a slump, still sick almost 3 weeks after comming down witht the flu. I havnt had alot of energy, the energy I have had has gone to work and the Fire Dept...where I have been spending alot of time lately. But no worries, chapter 19 should be up soon. And a surprise...along with it :rolleyes:

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users