• 1,465 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:57 PM

That was awesome! *hugs*

#42 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:17 PM

Interesting update. happy.gif I wonder who the mysterious three will be...

#43 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:21 PM

*Twilight Zone music*

Yes, who?... biggrin.gif

#44 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:31 AM

Yarrr! Another good chapter. Very interested in the Grand Prix and what that's all about.

#45 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 06:28 AM

-Chapter 31-
Soon, at a bridge that would enter into Konohagakure Village one of the 3 ninjas from Iwagakure slid their hood off, having messy red hair that was long, what appeared to be small bags under his eytes, a slight mark down his cheek some, and some stubble on his chin and neck. He slid the cloak off and had on a yellow duster of a kind on, with his Hitai-Ate on his right arm, some fingerless gloves, dark grey pants, with metal kneepads and a black mesh shirt. He looked ahead and said "Looks like we have arrived in time, guys. You all set to go?"

The other of the Iwagakure trio slid the whole cloak off and there stood a rather tall young man with brown hair that was completely straight up with some spikes, a white robe over part of his chest and red hakama, gloving around his hands and wrists, and brown zori sandals as he had a Hitai-Ate on, arms crossed. "Man! Took us long enough! Like, what, 19 days to get here if I am correct?"

A giggle came from the final cloaked figure as a young girl stepped forward, a yin-yang tattoo on her neck, her light blue with some of it over her left eye, her arms bare as she also had a yellow bandana, a red sash around her waist, some talismans appear attached to it, white pants, a blue and white loincloth, and black sandals, and what appeared to be a flute as she siad "Calm down, Iwamoto. I know it's been a long journey, but we're finally here, aren't we? That's what should matter. Yamato? You OK?"

The one with messy red hair, the one referred to as Yamato, looked at the village as he said "Yeah, Chizuru. I... I think I feel the presence of the one I want to face. You know whom I mean from what I told you and Iwamoto. Another person like me is here. Let's go." Yamato began to walk forward as Chizuru and Iwamoto followed right behind him.

In another part of Konoha, the 4 Jounins, Kakashi Hatake, Gai Maito, Asuma Sarutobi, and Kurenai Yuuhi walked with one another as Kakashi said "Well... I must say this whole idea Tsunade-sama has is very interesting... even if my cousin is the one refereeing it."
"Oh, come on! Why's it bothering you so much?" Asuma asked, taking a drag of his cigarette, then blowing the smoke out. "It can't be that bad that Sukai has come back to referee the Grand Prix. Yet you're letting it bug you. How come, Kakashi? I thought you were made of much sterner stuff than this."

"I don't wanna talk about it." Kakashi replied.
"You can't be serious! There's got to be something that is making you want to dodge the question." Kurenai asked, her hands behind her back. "I mean, I have read your cousin's track record. He was very illustrious because of his bravery, skill, and knowledge. I don't get how you could hate him just because of his being family, Kakashi. It doesn't seem right to me... and I am sure he feels the same way."

Kakashi looked at Kurenai and said "I don't want to talk about it. Can't we drop the subject, please?"
"Why should we? It's an important thing to discuss." Gai replied, arms in his pockets. "Is it because he surpassed you? Or is it because he is your goal, your reason to be a strong ninja?"
"..." Kakashi stopped and said "I don't think someone like him should really be what he became if you ask me. He was too easygoing, but yet he was so strong. That's how it can be with Naruto. He is more laidback, a bit of a loudmouth, but he reminds me so much about him... so much of Sukai. He was just 14 when he became a Jounin, where I was 8, having been a Chuunin 2 years of my life at that time.. then he was 16 when he became an ANBU member, and I was 10 at that time, two years before I became a Jounin. I can't forgive him for having such a lackatude behavior about himself and becoming a successful ninja! A ninja who doesn't follow the rules and regulations is trash! That's all!"

The others all stopped, surprised at seeing the uneasiness in Kakashi's eyes as he stood there, his left fist trembling some. Gai then said "Kakashi..."
Asuma then turned as he heard footsteps. He looked to see the 3 Iwagakure Ninjas walking up. He had his cigarette in his mouth as he said "Hey. What are you three doing?"

Yamato stopped, with Chizuru to his left, Iwamoto to his right. He looked at the 4 Jounins, speaking very politely. "Sorry for being rude. We are just passing through, on our way to the Hokage Tower to sign in for the Kage Grand Prix. That's all. We may be Iwagakure, but that doesn't mean we are enemies of the Leaf anymore. Please. We just want to pass."

"Do you have idenitification with you?" Gai asked, as he stepped forward. "If you can show us your papers, we'll let you go."
"Sorry, we have them, but we are in a hurry. Could you please be so kind to let us pass?" Chizuru had asked, hands together, a sweet smile on her face.
"I don't know..." Kurenai spoke up but before she could continue, Asuma stepped forward and he said "The hell with that! We ain't gonna let you pass until you show us your travel papers, and that's that!"

"HEY!! She told you we're in a hurry, beardy! Just let us pass!" Iwamoto responsed, clenching his right fist some as Yamato
whispered "Ryunosuke... remember that temper you have... we don't want to start a fight."

Iwamoto whispered back to his partner, simply saying "I know, but this guy is pissing me off, Yamato-san. We just wanna pass, and
they aren't gonna let us!"
"I know, Ryunosuke... but let's try to figure this out rationally..."

"Enough talk! You won't show us your papers, then we'll have to resort to force!" Asuma charged quickly, pulling out two iron knuckles with blades on the ends, charging at Iwamoto as Iwamoto cried out when he was slashed against, his chest cut. Asuma landed down, smiling, but then gasped as his knuckle cracked as Iwamoto said "That... was... a big mistake." Part of Iwamoto's skin came off as the rest of the group looked on, with the revealing of steel! Iwamoto grabbed the rest of his skin, yanked it off, and his whole epidermis was repleased by steel! Kakashi looked in shock then said "Steel...?"

"It's simple how my clan's Kekkei Genkai works. I focus my chakra to change the molecular structure iof my skin... and shed off my outer layer of skin to leave a new outer layer. My choice now is steel. I have all kinds of choices I like to change to... but my favorite is still steel, which allows me to be stronger than I am normally. So... what was it you said?" Iwamoto then rushed up and punched Asuma hard in the gut, causing him to cough up blood. Asuma cried out as then Iwamoto grabbed him by the throat, glaring at him.

Kakashi looked on and said "Let him go!!!" He charged right at Iwamoto, but Yamato appeared and kicked Kakashi in the chest. The platnium-haired Jounin was shot across the way from the kiss, but luckily Gai caught Kakashi, skidding down to the ground as he said "Ok, that's it!"

"Look. We don't want to fight. But this is what we are doing. It's merely self-defense." Yamato said, arms crossed as Iwamoto began to twitch some. "Sorry, but this guy has got to pay!!" Iwamoto slammed Asuma hard into the concrete ground, then stepped on Asuma's neck as he glared. "You insult us, you want to make us late... we're gonna make you beed!" Iwamoto pushed down then as Asuma screamed out at the top of his lungs, but then suddenly, some blood splattering from his mouth as he shook.

Gai looked over and said "This is not good... Asuma's neck just sounded like it was impacted heavily, but not broken at least! He is going to need medical attention as soon as possible!"
"I know. Let's just go. Take them down." Kakashi replied, charging as fast as he could, but then Yamato twisted around and kicked at him. Kakashi dodged, and the two leapt into the air, clashing. Gai then made his move, but suddenly, a skeleton hand appeared as Chizuru said "This is merely self-defense... that is why we are doing this. We do not want trouble. So I am sorry."

Kurenai pulled some kunais out and said "Why can't we talk about this then?"
Iwamoto threw Asuma over to his teammates, glaring. "Well, we are too fired up as is! We don't like to be underestimated, and we will just unleash our true powers if we manage to get insulted!" Iwamoto charged right at the two other Jounins, ready to charge into battle as Chizuru leapt up into the air, landing on a series of skeleton hands, having used them as a kind of a board to charge with Iwamoto, to keep him calm and collected.

Kakashi and Yamato clashed in the air, Yamato seeming not interested, effortlessly dodging Kakashi's attacks. Kakashi gritted his teeth under his mask and said "Damn you! Fight me seriously!!" Kakashi then kicked at Yamato, but the Iwagakure dodged and he replied. "Sorry. But you aren't much to me in your enraged state." Kakashi's eye shrunk as then Yamato punched him in the gut then kicked him down to the ground hard. Kakashi cried out as he slammed into the ground, looking in shock as Yamato landed down and said "We won't kill you all. You must forgive Ryunosuke's temperament though... he has a bad temper, and it's gotten him into trouble at times..."

Gai and Kurenai however had their hands full with a large, massive group of skeletons surrounding them. Gai closed his eyes, spinning around as fast as he could, his leg extended as he shouted "KONOHA GRAND HURRICANE!!!!" Spinning as fast he could, the Jounin slashed at the skeletons, breaking them into nothing as Chizuru smiled, not seeming exhausted, but her chakra was slightly visible to the naked eye, Kurenai having noticed as she slashed a skeleton's hand off. "She manages to call all these skeletons, but she's using little to no chakra to manipulate them! She just manages to use enough to make them come to life!"

"Great. So what can we do to get to her, Kurenai?" Gai asked, arms in a battle stance, continuing to speak. "We need to get to Asuma! He could die from blood loss!"
"I know, but... they got us on the ropes... so what can we...?" Suddenly, Kakashi got kicked right through the skeletons, slamming into a tree, groaning in pain from the impact, his breathing labored due to the strength Yamato had. Yamato walked forward, arms at his sides, eyes glowing a slight tint of red as a demonic voice mixed with Yamato's voice... "I want to see your blood spill out onto the concrete, human. I want to see your beautiful, red blood and lick it up like a wolf to the slaughter of lambs."

Kakashi gulped as then out of nowhere, someone appeared and kicked Yamato, rolling him to the side some as the revealed person, Naruto, glared at Yamato and said "You wanna hurt my former teacher, a man whom I really respect, you gotta go through me!"
"And the rest of us!" Soon, as that was said, Kiba, Lee, and Choji appeared also as Chizuru stopped her skeletons and looked at them, her index finger on her cheek, looking at the foursome, smiling as she finally spoke.

"Well, well, you must be of Konoha's Dirty Dozen. Listen, what we did here was mostly in self-defense. We apologize for any force, but..."
"Enough!" Yamato spoke as he stood up, walking forward, a kind of black chakra never seen before for any of them. "I will fight you now, Naruto Uzumaki. I was looking forward to us meeting here and in the Grand Prix... but now is as good fo a time as any."
Naruto stood there, his fist shaking as he said "Choji... Lee... Kiba... get the others back from here... this guy means business, and I think I can hold him off with what I got."

Choji nodded as he rushed over to Asuma, groaning. "Man, Sensei Asuma, you gain some weight?"
Landing down near Gai and Kurenai, Lee turned to the Jounins and had said "You two OK?"
Gai nodded as he said "We're fine, Lee. We need to get moving fast." Kurenai nodded also as she rushed to Choji and helped him with Asuma. Kiba ran over to Kakashi, getting him up as he then said "OK, Naruto! Kick this guy's ass, man!"

Naruto nodded as the members of the Dirty Dozen and the Jounins had taken off, as Iwamoto and Chizuru looked on. Yamato smiled, his fingers cracking as he moved them slowly and Naruto took a fighting stance as both instinctively charged at one another, punching and kicking rapidly, both managing to dodge one another's attacks. Yamato quickly then slashed at Naruto, his wolf-like fingernails glowing as he shouted "Wolf Claw!!" Naruto gasped and was then slashed across the chest, some blood spilling but then Naruto had his opening as he said "Big mistake!" He then pulled some of Kyuubi's chakra, his fist glowing orange as he punched Yamato, sending him flying down the road, causing the other Chuunin to bounce up off the road and slammed hard onto a building.

Iwamoto and Chizuru turned in surprise, both nodding as they leapt right after Naruto, who was leaping to where Yamato had landed. Landing on the roof, the blonde Chuunin walked up slowly to the crater Yamato had made from landing on the roof of the building. What he heard was chuckling, a demonic tone to Yamato's voice once more as he sat up, standing up, black chakra forming around the red-haired Iwagakure ninja once more as a more demonic voice spoke out of his lips. "So... you weren't dead after all like many of us from the Demon World thought you were... Kyuubi."

Kyuubi appeared in spirit form, gasping as he said "That voice... Kid, sorry about this, but I gotta take over! I know this demon, and I'd like to have a word with him."

Suddenly, Naruto's body began to glow as then Kyuubi spoke through him. "Koga? Is that you?"

"Heh, so you do recognize my voice after so many years..." Behind Yamato was a black wolf's head... with red glowing eyes as it spoke behind Yamato as Yamato's mouth moved. "I never thought you were alive still after the news of you being sealed into a human by the famed 4th Hokage of Fire Country."

"It surprises me you ended up with the same fate as me, Koga. How'd it happen to you? Freak accident, attacking a village like I did then someone placed you into that vessel?"

"No, no, it was an experiment. I was 'grafted' into the body of Yamato Zagara here. He is a strong vessel. He has kept me in check since he hasn't had a seal placed onto his body like one was placed onto yours. So I can slip into control a little more easily than you could with your vessel. So that means I get the most out of it. You hate the fact you are in that vessel, I bet. You want to be free."

"..." Kyuubi was silent for that time, until Iwamoto and Chizuru came up from another roof and looked on. Iwamoto looked on and said "Oh, no... this is not good..."
"That demon inside of Yamato has awakened again... I didn't think we'd see it again... not after that massacre that occured in Earth Country so long ago..." Chizuru gasped, her right hand resting on her heart, fear in her eyes.

Koga smiled as he said "Am I right, Kyuubi?"
"I wanted to do so once. But now I find myself to be having fun with Naruto. The kid is brave, psychotic, but also a warrior of courage. Sure, we demons are evil most of the time, but we are like humans in the sense that we learn, we grow, we evolve, and we change. Hearts, minds, everything. So, if I gotta fight you, I'll do it!" Kyuubi replied, as his red chakra exploded around Naruto's body.

Koga looked on from Yamato's body and said "Then let's go for it. It'll be as epic as our last battles! Come at me then!" Koga cried out, Yamato's body surrounded by black chakra. Both then charged at one another, crying out as they punched and kicked at one another, each blow impacting hard against their vessels' bodies, as Koga then slashed at Kyuubi, causing blood to splatter from Naruto's arm as Kyuubi then punched Koga hard, Kyuubi snarling as then suddenly, Chizuru gasped and shouted "YAMATOOOOO!!!!!"

Yamato gasped as he then took control, and Naruto did also as both landed down, Naruto groaning as he dropped to one knee, Kakashi appearing beside him suddenly, his right arm hurting but he didn't care. He looked at Naruto then thought 'What...? Did this kid do this to Naruto?! If so, he must be very strong...'

Chizuru rushed over to Yamato, Iwamoto right behind as she knelt down and said "Yamato...?"
Yamato shook his head and said "I... I'm fine..."
Iwamoto knelt down, helping Yamato up as he said "C'mon, man, we better get outta here. We do gotta register... plus you got to rest after having that damn wolf taking control of you."

Nodding, Yamato looked at Naruto and said "....I know we will fight again... but perhaps my control of this demon needs to be stronger... and we both can then have an honest battle... Naruto Uzumaki."

With that said, the Iwagakure Ninjas disappeared as Kakashi turned, helping Naruto up to his feet, the blonde Chuunin passed out from his loss of blood as Kyuubi murmured to his unconscious vessel "I am sorry... kid..."
Soon, Naruto woke up slowly, groaning as he turned to see a short black haired young woman with a pair of black robes as she smiled and said "Feeling better, Naruto?"
Naruto blinked as he said "Shizune...? Where...?"
"The hospital. Kakashi brought you in with some bad wounds, especially a bad cut on your arm. You had lost some blood and you had passed out from the blood loss. How are you feeling right now?"

Slowly sitting up, Naruto groaned as he said "A bit dizzy... tired still."
"That's common. You lost a bit of blood, so that will mean fatigue has set in. I would suggest some rest. By the way... you do have a visitor waiting for you."
Naruto blinked as Sukai stepped into the room slowly, looking at his godson. He sighed and said "I ran into your pink-haired girlfriend, Naruto. She was so worried about you that I had to calm her down when I was coming in here to see you. So... what exactly happened while you were out?"

Naruto groaned and said "First of all, Sakura's not my girlfriend... not yet at least. And it was a guy named Yamato... he has a demon within him like me. His is a wolf whom nearly tore me and Kyuubi apart. I felt such rage, such anger, such power in that demon's chakra that it was scary..."

Shizune sighed and frowned, then speaking. "Some people have had experiences with demons like what has occured with you and Kyuubi, Naruto. Where the demon is within a human's body, using their chakra as 'rent' to live in the body. But this case sounds different."

"I need to get stronger." Naruto simply said, his wrapped right arm on his blanket as he looked at the blanket and said "I need to get stronger if I plan to stand a chance against that guy and the demon within. I need to be strong enough to be able to use Kyuubi's chakra with maximum efficiency, I need to learn new Jutsus, I need to be better than I am now."

Shizune and Sukai both looked on, as Sukai then said "Then we need those 3 to train you, Naruto. The last 3 students the 4th Hokage trained before he died. Erika, Ryoga, and MIroku. But the problem is finding them. If you do this, you will need a plan, and you will need the help of someone whom knows about them. I do know this. The Grand Prix starts in... 7 months. That is time to plan, and time for you to find someone to go with you."
Shizune looked at Sukai and said "You are sure of this?"
"Positive, Shizune. I am the referee for the Grand Prix, and even if I am not a ninja anymore, I wear this Hitai-Ate out of respect."
Naruto smiled as he said "Think I can get some... alone time?"

Sukai and Shizune both respectfully nodded, leaving the room as Naruto spoke. "Kyuubi... I need a lot of strength in order to defeat Yamato and Koga. That means I will need your help if you want to help someone like me.. even if I feel so worthless and useless now."
Kyuubi appeared in a spiritual form, much smaller than he normally was as he said "Kid... what I said to Koga was true. I want to help you. We are stuck together for all time, ain't we? So that means I guess for now one we gotta work as partners rather than be at each other's throats like we have been. I wanna take Koga down too, but we will do it as a team."

Naruto smiled at that as he laid back and slowly closed his eyes, letting his drowsiness overtake him, letting him sleep to regain his strength so he could find those 3 whom his father had trained before his death. Soon, a new journey would begin for Naruto Uzumaki, a journey to improve his skills and strength. To be ready for the Kage Grand Prix, and for whatever other threat would come his way.

=To Be Continued...=

Man, I feel like I am on fire right now since this is my 3rd chapter this week so far! XD! I am so on a roll! I hope to do some more soon! I got one thing I am gonna need to do before things are all set to go for one arc after "Strange Visitors", a prelude of sorts to the Grand Prix so far! happy.gif ENJOY!!!!

Bryon

#46 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 07:10 AM

nice chapter man!!! awesome with the new visitors. I cant wait to read the new chapters with the 3 students of 4th hokage. Keep it rolling!!1 biggrin.gif

#47 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:29 AM

Nice chapter! Those were interesting developments. happy.gif

#48 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:32 PM

Good chapter heh Looks like Naruto is gonna be able to use all the chakra of Kyuubi with the training of 3 more students of 4th? Nice lol
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#49 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:39 PM

Hmm... interesting... VEEERY interesting...

#50 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 03:44 AM

that was awesome! *glomps* I liked it a lot

#51 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 07:19 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I have tore the friggin' hell outta Demon Within to present you Chapter 32!! happy.gif Man, I still can't believe I managed to get this many chapters done so far! WHOO!!!!!! *holds a banner up and says* Anyone wanna sign this banner to say you are Demon Within fans, I'd appreciate tot have a "fanclub". You all set for it? 'Cause I'm done babbling!!

-Chapter 32-
Naruto was still in his hospital room, working out, doing push-ups, despite his right arm still being in the cast it was placed into yesterday to heal. He didn't care, he wanted to get started on his physical training. He knew the risks, but he didn't care. He kept moving until he heard a knock at his door. He quickly hopped to his feet and said "Yeah?"
The door opened as Shizune said "What are you doing up and about for, Naruto?"
Naruto smiled, simply replying "Well, I wanted to get my training right off the bat, even if I am hurt. Anyway, what's up, Shizune? Came to give some news or something?"

"I did. I wanted to get that cast off, since I am sure your arm has got to be all healed up thanks to the Kyuubi. You ready?" Shizune pulled out a knife. Naruto raised his arm up and she placed it into the cast's material, then slid the knife down, splitting the cast down the middle. Naruto moved his left hand over the cast as he wiggled his right fingers, which were encased in the cast which covered his arm up to his wrist. He smiled and said "Good as new... alright, I am ready to get set to go no matter what happens!"
Shizune giggled and shook her head. "You are crazy, you know that?"
"Hey... they say crazy works! By the way... how is Asuma...?"

Shizune heard that and exhaled. "He was in some bad shape when Choji brought him in... he had severe interal injuries... plus his neck was almost broken. It's a miracle that he managed to come here alive... he's in his room, under the intensive care unit we have... he is resting up right now. In fact, one of the most frequent visitors he's had is Kurenai."

Naruto nodded sadly and said "Man.. I wish we coulda stopped that Iwamoto guy before it happened... so that he'd still be standing. It means Konoha's gonna be shorthanded one ninja, and lord knows what is going to happen when this Grand Prix thing gets started."

However, unbeknowest to the two, there were talks in the works. A large group meeting, with Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, Sakuya, Iruka, and others, as well as Sukai whom was there as more a mediator and to explain a few things he picked up from Naruto about the attack by the Iwagakure Village trio. Tsunade sighed and said "Waht exactly happened, Sukai? I am assuming you were told of what happened from Naruto himself, right?"

"Yes, Tsunade-sama. Naruto told me that these 3, one of them named Yamato... they had attacked Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai.. and left Asuma hurt, horribly. Then they battled, and Naruto had suffered injuries." Sukai sighed softly.
"That's just it. They had 2 others, one named Chizuru, and the other, the one whom hurt Asuma, was named Iwamoto." Kurenai spoke, sighing. "Why are they even allowed to get away with this, Tsunade-sama!? I know Konoha has been at peace with Iwagakure for years, but this is just an act of war all over again that this happened!! You have to agree with me on this!"

Tsunade stood up and said "Kurenai, we cannot judge them because of these actions. There is always a logical reason for why they did what they did."
One of the other Jounins, Genma Shiranui, chewed a small bit on his toothpack, leaned back, and spoke up. "I gotta agree. I mean, no way would they risk attacking so suddenly..."
Suddenly, a rustling occured as Sukai turned, his fist clenched as then, appearing before the Konoha Ninjas was Yamato, one of the 3 Iwagakure Ninjas.

Kurenai clenched her teeth and then shouted "You!" She took a kunai out and was about to throw it until Tsunade said "Wait a second, Kurenai! Let him speak. Young man...?"

Yamato bowed respectfully, kneeling as he said "Hokage-sama... my name is Yamato Zagara, or as some people know me as the Wolf of Iwagakure. I wanted to apologize for my team's actions yesterday. My friend, Ryunosuke Iwamoto, the one whom hurt the Jounin, Asuma Sarutobi, has been known to have a temper at times. He is a lot stronger than he realizes, and he sometimes does things he will regret later on. I have known Ryunosuke since I was just a lad, and I trust him when he says he was sorry for what he did. We are not trying to start a war with Konoha like so long ago. We just wish to compete with honor in your Kage Grand Prix. So, from the bottom of my heart and my teammates', on my honor as a Iwagakure Ninja... I am sorry..." Yamato held his head down.

"Why should we believe you!?" Kurenai said with a tone of anger in her voice as she clenched her kunai in hand. Kakashi nodded, arms crossed as he said "I must agree with Kurenai. You attacked us all because we planned to attack your friend... so why should we believe you when you are apologizing..."

Gai walked up to Yamato, kneeling down as he smiled warmly and said "I beleive you, Yamato."
Yamato blinked and said "You do!?"
Nodding, Gai stood up and said "If we kill this young man just because we do not believe him, we'd be biggots, and that is not righteous at all. We need to remember, the idea is that we are trying to inspire peace, but also a sense of camaradarie in this tournament of yours, Tsunade-sama. We need to show a good sense of kindness because of this."

Yamato smiled softly as he stood up. "I just needed to speak my peace. Thank you for your time. And... if you have people observe us, we understand." He began to turn and walked out as one of the other Jounins present, a black haired young woman known as Anko Mitarashi looked at Tsunade and said "So, Tsunade-sama, what do you think we should do?"

Another well-known Jounin in Konoha, Ibiki Morino, had his arms crossed as he nodded. "I must agree. Will we be keeping an eye on them, just in case?"

Tsunade nodded. "We will. Ibiki, Anko, Sakuya, do you think you three can handle that? Just inform our Iwagakure guests that it is just in case something try to happen to them or in fact anything happens with them.."
All 3 Jounins bowed and said "Yes, ma'am."
Tsunade looked at Gouki, whom had been taking notes and said "Gouki, how many teams have arrived thus far for the Grand Prix?"

Gouki looked at his clipboard of notes and he said "Well, so far, a team from Iwagakure, a team from Kumogakure, a team from Takigakure, and a team from Kusagakure. And there are reports that Gaara of the Desert, and his siblings Temari and Kankuro will be arriving soon to register also. Even with a 7 month set up period, do you think everyone will have time to prepare completely, Lady
Tsunade?"

"I do, Gouki. I believe that this will be a good time for the fighters to understand one another on an emotional level before they immerse themselves in the fighting that will occur." Tsunade smiled as Gouki said "I did also make sure all of our guests will be properly rested up in their individual housing settings for the time they are here in Konoha. I also have made sure we set up estates for any Kages or distinguished guests that might arrive."
"Good work, Gouki. Any other business?"

Sukai stepped forward and said "Yes. I have some business, Tsunade-sama. Naruto told me he wanted to do some training before the Grand Prix. I take it that the registration work for the famed Dirt Dozen is all set?"
"Yes, but why do you..?"
"I bring it up because there are 3 people whom Naruto was told about that he can train with in enough time for himself to come back to Konoha to compete. Those 3 were the last students of Kanoi Uzumaki, Naruto's father, and the 4th Hokage, one of Konoha's finest ninjas before he perished. I know my way well around Fire Country, because of my years of travelling all over the world, and I feel I would be the best candidate to take Naruto, and I would also love to train and spend some time with him."

A chuckle came from the door as everyone turned around and saw someone very familiar to many of them... the man had long white hair, and he just said "You? You haven't been an official ninja for the last 16 years, Sukai Hatake. Why leave the duty of training the kid to someone whom chose to leave his village because of what has happened in the past? Kind of pitiful if you ask me..."
Sukai looked on, a slight glare at the person whom spoke to him and said "Jiraiya. And what makes you think that YOU are a better candidate to train Naruto when you just come and go as you please?"
"Well, for one thing I trained him myself in the Rasengan AND how to summon toads also. And I never got the chance to complete his training under my wing, so I will do it myself. The kid needs someone stronger than he is to look out for him, and I am the best choice."

Sukai shook his head and said "Naruto seems pretty strong to me chakra-wise, as well as strong in other ways. And besides..."
Kakashi then stepped forward and said "You two are not serious! That Yamato boy has the same kind of terrifying force Naruto has with the Kyuubi inside of him, and he nearly killed Naruto! You shouldn't even risk something as letting him die by facing this person in the Grand Prix!"

Iruka looked at him and said "What is the matter, Kakashi? You don't have your faith in him you had 4 years ago, because of what you saw this Yamato boy do? Well, I at least have my faith in Naruto. I am sure he will do his best if one of these two will watch out for him. He may have Kyuubi in him, but it's been as of late more of an asset."
"How dare you say I don't have faith in my former student, Iruka~!"

Gouki then slammed his hand down and said "THAT'S ENOUGH!! ALL OF YOU!!"
Kakashi, Sukai, Iruka, and Jiraiya all turned to Gouki as Jiraiya scratched his head and said "Who's the blue skinned kid?"
"This, Jiraiya, you old pervert, is Gouki, my bodyguard, as well as my assistant." Tsunade smiled. "And he is right. You all are acting like children. Kakashi... you could not stop Naruto's registration, since he and the others are all in for the Kage Grand Prix. If you feel Naruto shouldn't be invovled in this tournament, then why not compete yourself, and beat him if you can? That way, you get what you want, I presume."
Kakashi nodded as he said "Alright, I accept your offer, Tsunade-sama. I WILL enter the Grand Prix." Kakashi put his arms at his sides and bowed as Iruka looked on and thought 'And to make sure everyone gets their just right to compete in this, I think I will do what I must...'

"And Sukai, Jiraiya, if you two must argue about which of you should train Naruto for this... why not settle this with your fists instead of your mouths?"
Sukai and Jiraiya glared at one another, then both turned their gaze to Tsunade and at the same time with the same tone of voice, both said "Fine by me."
Sukai walked slowly as he began to move the others back, while Jiraiya sighed and said "OK, OK, let's just get this over with."

Stretching his arms out, Sukai closed his eyes and said "Don't be so arrogant just because you are one of the Legendary 3, Jiraiya. You may be my elder, but that doesn't mean I cannot hold my own in battle even after 16 years of being retired."
Jiraiya smiled and took a fighting stance as he said "Don't say I didn't warn you!" He charged and punched at Sukai, who dodged it. Blinking in surprise, the Toad Hermit punched rapidly at Sukai again, who despite his limp dodged the punches effortlessly, blocking them with his fists as he grabbed Jiraiya's fists and flicked them up.

Jiraiya gritted his teeth and then punched, but Sukai disappeared, appearing underneath Jiraiya, pulled his own fist back and he uppercutted the Legendary Ninja hard, sending him flying to the ground, a large clanging sound against Jiraiya's cheek from the point of Sukai's impact. Sukai shook his right hand and said "That ought to prove it. As you can see, Tsunade-sama... I will be taking Naruto with me to find these last 3 students of Kanoi's. If you will... allow me to do so."

Tsunade smiled and nodded. "You have my permission to do this task of yours, Sukai. As of now, for the time when you leave and when you get back, Naruto is your responsibility."

Sukai bowed then walked off as he cleared his throat. "Uhm... someone might wanna pick Jiraiya up and get him patched up. His face is going to be bruised up for a while." Walking off still, limping some, the elder of the Hatakes knew what he had to do next. And everyone watching on murmured in surprise, save for Tsunade who chuckled and Gouki just said "Yup. Definitely the best choice for a ref."

Iruka looked on and then rushed after Sukai. He caught up with him, stopping for a moment to catch his breath... then once his breath was caught, he looked up at Sukai and said "Hey... Sukai-senpai. I wanted to say... good luck to you with training Naruto. I am sure he has found himself a good teacher out of you."

Sukai looked at Iruka, looking at him, then smiled. "Thank you." He then began to limp off, heading to the hospital, to go see Naruto and to let him know as to what was going to happen. Iruka looked on and bowed as he then headed back inside also, soon watching medical nins carrying Jiraiya off as he chuckled. He soon saw everyone save for Gouki and Tsunade remained. He exhaled his breath, walking forward to them as he said "Tsunade-sama? I... I have a request to ask of you."

Tsunade turned to Iruka and said "Yes? What is it?"
"I want to enter the Kage Grand Prix also!"
Looking at Iruka in surprise, Tsunade blinked and said "Why this sudden urge to do so, Iruka? I mean, after all, it is understood that Jounins and Chuunins alike can enter, but.."
"I feel it is my duty to make sure that no one tries to stop the Dirty Dozen from fighting against some of the best the other villages will bring, because it will be good for them to face off against others close to their own age who have great strength. And Kakashi seems that his own former student, someone who was once a dunce cannot hold his own..."

Gouki looked on and said "So you want to also defend Naruto's honor just a bit. Am I right?"
"Yeah. But I also want to validate my own strength. Please let me have this opportunity. I want to show I can hold my own."
Tsunade began to think, running her index finger along her chin... and finally, she nodded. "Alright, Iruka."
"Thank you, Tsunade-sama." Iruka bowed, then said "I had one other request. I wish to enter under an alias. I wish to just be known as Mr. X for this tournament. As odd as it sounds, it's more effective that way, should I face Naruto."
Tsunade nodded as she said "Gouki, would you be a dear and do that?" Blushing at that, Gouki nodded and said "Yes'm!"

In the woods far from Konoha, the sounds of thunder smashing through the woods shook the ground, scattering the animals, as Sasuke was panting heavily, his eyes looking to have some form of fatigue as he dropped to one knee, his right palm smoking from the charge of his Thunder Clap. Hinata looked on at him, and the minute he dropped to his knee, she rushed over to her, pulling out some medical herbs as she said "You keep working yourself to the bone, Sasuke-kun... is it even wise to do this, just to be stronger?"

Sasuke closed his eyes, but passed out before he could say anything as she said "S-sasuke-kun!" She caught him and frowned as she held him and said "Oh, Sasuke-kun...", pressing her forehead against his as he groaned, opening his eyes as he looked at Hinata, blinking as he just looked at her for a moment, remaining silent. He then slowly closed his eyes again as Hinata laid him down softly, fixing up his right hand, placing some herbal medicine on it, then wrapped it up again and smiled as she stood up, walking to a nearby spring, getting some water in her hands as she smiled then sipped it softly.

She slowly looked at the water and thought 'I sometimes feel like the most important thing to me most recently, Sasuke-kun, has been being here with you. I consider it my little guilty pleasure in a sense... it seems like you worked so hard to regain everyone's trust once you had come back. But you know that you have mine... and perhaps a piece of my heart.'
Sasuke looked over at Hinata's back, smiling a bit as he closed his eyes and just said 'Thank you, Hinata... thank you so much.'

In his hospital room, Naruto had his eyes closed, focusing his chakra, forming the sphere for the Rasengan, a blue sphere in his right hand, his left hand over the sphere as he gritted his teeth, a gust of wind flowing around his whole presence, the wind feeling calm and cool against his hands and body. He gritted his teeth still, focusing what he could. Sukai stepped into the room, looking in surprise while Naruto focused his chakra to concentrate as best as he could.

Sukai blinked as he said "Naruto? Naruto?"
Naruto however did not hear him as the chakra continued a gust of wind to blow around his body until Sukai then shouted "NARUTO!!!!!" Naruto cried out at that sudden shout-out of his name, and with that, he lost his concentration and was blown backwards, slamming into the hospital's wall, his eyes swirling as he groaned. Sukai then began to laugh at that, walking up to Naruto as he knelt down and said "Well, that was a most interesting experience. Jiraiya had mentioned that you learned the Rasengan from him."

Naruto rubbed his head and said "Damn, Sukai, you coulda just tapped my shoulder."
"I know, Naruto, but that was funnier. Listen, I wanted to tell you something. I spoke with Tsunade-sama about you going to meet Erika, Miroku, and Ryoga. And she said you could. Also... I would like to come with you, to act as your chaperone of sorts, and as an additional teacher. I mean... I do know your father, so perhaps this can give you and I a chance."
Naruto stood up and said "Welllll... OK! You're at least better than Jiraiya, that dirty bastard! UGH!!"

Snickering, Sukai crossed his arms and said "Well, let's just say Jiraiya was put in his place when he said he would be the better choice to train you. So, as soon as you are set to go, we'll head out. We can leave at any time you want to go. And I am sure you will want to say good-bye to those closest to you. Especially that cute pink-haired girl who is your girlfriend."
"Hey! She ain't my girlfriend, well not yet at least..."

Sukai turned and smiled, saying "We'll set out as soon as you're ready, Naruto... I'll come find you or you can find me. Whatever is best. See ya, kid." He walked out of the room as Naruto smiled and clenched his fists, ready to get stronger, to be able to face up to someone as strong as Yamato, whom had a demon within as well... but that was what laid ahead for him!

=To Be Continued...=

Bryon

#52 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 10:12 AM

*signs the banner* tongue.gif

Hehe, a N:TDW fanclub? wink.gif

I liked the chapter. happy.gif Congratulations on hitting 32 chapters! biggrin.gif

#53 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

I like it tongue.gif

32 chapters... damn.

#54 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:29 PM

*adds his name to the banner*

#55 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 07:23 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, here is Chapter 33, and thanks to everyone for joining my "Demon Within" fanclub! If anyone else wants to make a banner with names for it, a real one, go for it! I'd be glad to have that! But... 33 should be great, with a moment I am SUPER POSITIVE you all have been waiting for. smile.gif Enjoy it! And don't forget, it's never too late to jump on the bandwagon and tell your friends about Demon Within so they can read it as well.

-Chapter 33-
The next day... the sun rose over Konohagakure Village, as the villagers all prepared things here and there for the day's business, and much more. But however...

Walking forward in the village, a young man with messy red hair, and the mark on his forehead being the kanji "Love", a cloak over his body, with a gourd on his back, as well as a person taller than him, wearing mostly black, with a circle on his chest, one half in yellow, the other in a maroon color, as well as he had face paint of the same color, a Hitai-Ate for Sunagakure Village around his forehead, as well as two kinds of wrapped things on his back as he smirked, as well as lastly a young woman with blonde hair, part of it tied in 2 seperate tails, some of it long in the back, attire of mostly purple, with a slit in the right side of her skirt, netting from her knees down to her ankles where she had two boot-sandals on, as well as white sashes along her hips, small ones, her belly button visible, as well as her Hitai-Ate around her enck, like a choker some, and purple gloves, which had her fingers exposed, walked through Konoha, looking about. These three were infamous in the world of ninjas... they were the children of the old Kazekage of Wind Country, of Sunagakure Village... the red-haired one in the middle of the trio was Gaara... the one to his left in black was his elder brother, Kankuro, and the one to the right, the female of the group, was Temari.

They were here to compete in the Grand Prix, to first register, but Gaara stopped a moment, his blank like eyes not even moving as he nodded. "Kankuro... Temari... you two go on without me and register. I just felt something... and I wanted to see if I was right about whom that was."
"You sure, Gaara?" Kankuro had asked, arms behind his back as he looked at his younger brother.
"Yes. Absolutely." Gaara closed his eyes for a moment, and sand wrapped around his form, then in a flash, he was gone as Kankuro looked on as did Temari, with Temari speaking up "Where do you think he's going, Kankuro..."
"I don't know, Temari."

Naruto was now still at the hospital, gathering some of his things he had with him before he headed home to gather his things to join Sukai on a trip to find his father's last 3 students, to get stronger as well as prep-up for the Kage Grand Prix. He looked at the last thing he needed to get, his Hitai-Ate. He picked it up, smiled, and slid it on his forehead, tightening it after tying it off. He smiled and said "Alright, let's get ready to roll!"
"You look like you're in a hurry."

Naruto gulped and turned, looking at Gaara as he cried out, leaping backwards. "Gaara! Hey, uhm... what brings you here to Konoha?"
Gaara looked at Naruto and said "The Kage Grand Prix, Naruto. But... I felt the earth and studied your chakra to find you here. What are YOU doing?"
"Getting ready to set out of Konoha to do some training. I am sure that everyone who is coming from elsewhere is gonna have to wait 7 months before it starts. I need to also let you know... there's someone here who is gonna fight, that's even stronger than me..."
"What? Stronger than you? Is that possible, Naruto?"
Sitting on his bed, Naruto continued to speak. "Yeah, it is, Gaara. This guy, like you an' me, has a demon within. He could easily take us down... and even take some of Konoha's more skilled ninjas for a ride, Sasuke included. I do wonder if even with the training I am gonna be doing is gonna help me. But that doesn't mean I am going to quit!"

Gaara chuckled and said "You are like that, aren't you, Naruto? You just keep on moving, even when everyone has looked down on you, showing your true colors when you battle. Your heart seems to be in the right place.. plus you also seem to change those around you. Like me."
"Whaddya mean, Gaara?"
Gaara simply smiled as he said "You showed me mercy... when others would have killed me in my weakned state. You also made me see why you are stronger than Sasuke perhaps, or anyone else. It is fighting for someone you love. You also are grateful for the people whom you have in your life. Sasuke may have had a great sense of loneliness like myself.. but you said you were the same way, that we were like one another. And I saw that when I saw your eyes, and asked myself why you went so far for others when you felt loneliness too. And I believe that I would even love someday. I... have even considered you as a kind of a friend. I wanted to just say... thank you."

Naruto looked over at Gaara, blinking in surprise. He knew he had affected a lot of people over the last 4 years of his life.. but some he couldn't say. He knew two others like himself, Gaara and Haku, but Haku was so bonded to Zabuza Momochi, the now-deceased Demon of Kirigakure Village, that he couldn't be shown the light, but Gaara was different. He was shown that, and now, he had an ally out of him. Chuckling, Naruto stood up and bowed. "You're welcome, Gaara. So..." Slowly, the blonde Chuunin extended a closed right fist towards Gaara, who blinked. "Just put your fist against mine, Gaara. I just wanna tell you that I hope you and I get to fight one another in the Grand Prix... or sometime again. Just to see how we match up to one another."

Gaara blinked some, moving his right arm out of his cloak and put his fist against Naruto's fist and said "I would like that a lot too."
Naruto grinned as he grabbed his things and said "Alright! I am gonna head out now to meet my travellin' companion! Later days!" In the blink of an eye, Naruto disappeared, as Gaara stood there, and smiled, disappearing into the sand as he said "Alright, Naruto...you are one of my biggest targets here in the Grand Prix... but fighting a few of your friends would be good also...."

In another part of Konoha, Gouki was overseeing the arena which was being used for the Kage Grand Prix as he looked at everything set up as he smiled. "Well, looks like all things are going according to plan. Maybe..." Gouki blinked for a moment as he put his hand into the "pocket" dimension he had for his things, and pulled out something he had found a while back... a unique rare flower that was special. He had kept it, wondering if he could give it to Tsunade. He then heard someone speak his name as he blushed and turned around and said "Oh! L-lady Tsunade!" He quickly put his hands behind his back, chuckling uneasily as he said "What's up!?"
"I just came to see how the preparations for the arena were coming along."
"Oh, well, they're fine actually. I made sure all of the arena was set up for everyone who is going to compete, to make sure that they can use the arena to 100% of their skills. That's the whole idea, isn't it? To make sure everyone is comfortable in battle?"
Tsunade nodded, then blinked for a second. "Are you OK, Gouki? You seem... flustered."
"Flustered!? Me!? Oh, uhm..." Gouki then sighed, pulling his right hand out. "I... I found this awhile back. I am sure you might have cared for someone else in your past, but that's gone, I suppose... I just..." He then showed her the flower, part of his hair over his eyes as he seemed to look down.

Tsunade looked at the flower, gently taking it in her hands as she looked at it, smiling softly. "Did you... pick this for me?"
Nodding, Gouki still looked down, not wanting to make eye contact because he was nervous as to how she would have reacted. Deep down, he had mixed emotions towards her, and he had just felt that perhaps, now was the time to clear them out for himself. Now... he must have come to the realization he must have loved her, despite his being half-demon, which scared him. She was human, and he worried she could not love him for what he was.

Tsunade then carefully took the flower, gently sliding it into her hair as she looked at Gouki and said "Gouki..."
Gouki still looked down, but then felt a hand on his cheek as he blinked and looked at Tsunade and said "Lady Tsunade... I..."
Before he could even continue, Tsunade shushed him, then leaned in, stood up on her tiptoes, and kissed him on the lips surprisingly. Gouki's eyes widened at that, as Tsunade then pulled back for a moment and whispered "You know... you are perhaps the first person in so long to show me such kindness and love, Gouki-kun. So, I wanted to thank you."

Tsunade slowly stepped back and said "I will be heading back now to overlook all the paperwork for the competitors registered so far. You have everything under control here, right?"
Gouki nodded oddly, his mouth open as he then closed it and bowed. "Of course... m'lady."

Tsunade smiled and said "Good. I have complete faith in you to make everything all set for tournament time, even prematurely. Best of luck, Gouki-kun." She waved, a slight blush on her cheeks, as she walked off, leaving Gouki to touch his lips softly but he smiled at that... surprised very much so, but then he got back to work.

Naruto himself was sitting with almost everyone of the Dirty Dozen, save for Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke. He looked at the others and said "Guys... I am sure you all know about the Kage Grand Prix that is gonna start soon, right? Well, I wanted you to know I'm heading out to train for it."
Shikamaru leaned back and said "Well, that wasn't too much of a surprise, Naruto. Where you going exactly?"
"Out of Konoha, Shikamaru."

"For how long? I mean, we got 7 months to prepare for it, and well... that means who knows how long you could train for." Ino asked.
"I wasn't sure yet, Ino. But I want you guys to also get training underway to prepare for the Grand Prix too. A lot of strong ninjas are gonna come here, and I am sure they'll do the same. We need to be better than we are, better than we know we can be. That's all I know."

Choji nodded as he smiled. "Don't worry, Naruto! I'll get some training in with Ino-chan's help, as well as Shikamaru's if he'll help me."
Shikamaru simply waved a hand and sighed. "Yeah, yeah, sure."
Ino wrapped her arms gently around Choji's neck and smiled as she said "Choji-honey, you can be sure that the Ino-Shika-Cho team will help one another out to get stronger for this Grand Prix!"

Bowing, Lee stood up immediately and said "I know someone whom can help me train. And that someone is Sensei Gai."
Shino nodded. "Kiba, I am sure Naomi will help you."
"Yup! You know it, Shino! How about yourself? Your dad gonna help you out!?"
"Yes, I had thought of asking Father to help me with my training. That does make me wonder what everyone else will be doing, since we have learned what Naruto, Choji, Ino, Shikamaru, myself, Kiba, and Lee will do."

Neji smiled softly. "I plan to work with my uncle on my training, everyone. But Tenten... I can help you if you would like me to do so."
Tenten blushed and nodded nervously as Naruto laughed. "I am sure Sasuke is out training, and he's probably got Hinata with him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and reckless. That just leaves Sakura-chan. I wonder where she is..."

Meanwhile, at Tsunade's office, Sakura knocked on the door, slowly stepping in as she said "Tsunade-sama? Are you here?"
Tsunade heard Sakura's voice and stepped from the back room, bowing. "Sakura, what brings you by my office?"
"I know you might be busy with the Kage Grand Prix, but... I wanted to ask you something important. I know I am a smart ninja, but I want to be a bit stronger. Naruto-kun has trained me, and well, he was the one who gave me the courage to ask this. Will you please take me under your wing and train me?"

Tsunade looked at Sakura and said "Are you dead serious about this, Sakura? You know if I train you that you will not get special treatment, and that I will push you to be your best."
Sakura nodded. "I don't care, Tsunade-sama... I just want to better myself."

Looking at the young Chuunin, Tsunade began to contemplate her decision. She closed her eyes, her lips curved into a smile and said "Alright. I will train you. Some of my more advanced Jutsus perhaps, as well as better chakra amount, since I have heard your control is esquiste. But... before this happens, wouldn't you want to say good-bye to your boyfriend?"
"Good-bye? I, I don't understand." Sakura blinked at that. "And who do you mean by boyfriend?"

"You know I mean Naruto, Sakura. He's going to be setting out on a journey that might take a while for him. I thought I should tell you, since you two seem to be lovers apparently."
Blushing at that, Sakura then shook it off and said "Where is he?"

"I am not sure. But if I know Sukai, he will have found Naruto already. So you might want to hurry." Sakura gasped then rushed right out of the door, but Tsunade then poked her head out and shouted "Also! We begin your training tomorrow, Sakura!"
"Right now, all I want is to see Naruto-kun off the right way!" Sakura ran as fast as she could, panting as she thought 'Naruto-kun, I ... I do need to see you one last time before you go off to train! I... wouldn't feel right if I didn't!"

Meanwhile, Naruto was at his apartment, finishing up his packing, but picked up a green coin purse, that was shaped like a cute frog and smiled. "Great! All set to go."
"Good. Then I didn't need to worry about you packing your gear, Naruto." Sukai's voice rang out to Naruto, who turned to see Sukai right behind him. He cried out and fell backwards, groaning. Sukai chuckled and said "Well, I still know I can catch you off-guard just a bit, kiddo. Uhm... what's with the frog?"

"It's my coin purse! I've saved up about 10,000 ryous so far! That equals to 100,000 yen! You know what I could do with that kind of scratch? Waitaminute... you're not gonna take my money then blow it all, are you!? 'Cause if you are, I swear, right now I am gonna leave my money here!"
"No, Naruto. I have my own coin purse." Sukai pulled out a coin purse, which appeared to look like a white kitten as he smiled. Naruto blinked and said "A cat...?"
"Yes. I have a strong bond with cats, Naruto. So... shall we get going?"
Naruto nodded, grabbing his bag as he smiled. Sukai began to walk for the door, Naruto following him. Both soon were making their way to the gate that lead outside of the village until suddenly, both of them heard a cry that sounded like "Naruto-kun!"

Both Naruto and Sukai slowly turned and saw Sakura, racing up as Sukai chuckled and said "I'll give you some time with your girlfriend, Naruto. I'll be right outside the gate." He walked ahead, smiling under his mask. Naruto looked on as Sakura came running up, leapt forward, and threw her arms around Naruto's neck as Naruto blinked and said "Sakura-chan! How long had you been looking for me!?"

Sakura panted and said "For a while now... I... I wanted to send you off before you went to train. I... I just couldn't bare to not say good-bye to you... not when this time we've had together has been so great. I..." Sakura suddenly felt Naruto's arms around her as she moved hers from his neck as he said "No more words, OK? Just actions are needed now."

Sakura blushed as she looked at Naruto then both leaned in and kissed one another as Naruto smiled, Sakura doing the same in the kiss. As soon as Naruto pulled back from it, he took Sakura's hand in his own and said "Just watch me. When I come back, I'll be a lot stronger than I am now. I will be someone you can be proud of."

"I already am... my Naruto-kun." Sakura smiled as Naruto let her hand go, waved, then rushed past the gate as Sakura smiled, thinking to herself 'And I will be a woman whom you can be proud of... because I feel every time you try hard, I need to try hard too. It's a wonderful feeling.'

Naruto soon ran really fast past the gate, smiling as Sukai blinked and ran right behind him, as he said "Jeez, kid, what took so long!?"
"Had to give my girl a goodbye kiss, Sukai. You know the way it is, right?"
"Yeah... yeah, I do! Race ya!" Sukai chuckled, beginning to pick up speed. Naruto grinned and followed right behind him, as both set out... the beginning of their training journey! A long journey that it might be... but one well worth it!

=To Be Continued...=

Bryon

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 30 November 2004 - 12:06 AM.

#56 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 09:30 AM

oo very good chapter. Hehe!! I cant wait to see more naruto/sakura moments. i like to see some sasuke/hinata moments though i hate sasuke for being a jerk and all but i think u are only the few authors that has this kind of odd pairing in which i enjoy. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

P.S. Update asap! tongue.gif

#57 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 10:15 AM

Zing! Naru/Saku moment! biggrin.gif

Great job. Waiting for more tongue.gif

#58 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 10:43 AM

All together!

*aawwwwwwwww!*

Good chapter. wink.gif

I hope that when Naruto grows up in the manga, he'll still have Gama-chan with him!

#59 Shadow

Shadow

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:08 PM

Great job with the chapter can't wait for the next one.

#60 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 12:47 AM

*starts a second chorus of awwwwws*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users