Close
Photo

The Courage of the Boy who has Kyubi (NaruSaku)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:27 AM

AN: I did this at school, were my brain did not work well, so The story is not that good in my veiw but probally yours

The Courage of The Boy Who Has The Kyubi
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto *sniffs*

Parings: Naruto and Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata, Kakashi and Anko, and Ino and Kiba.

During this Saturday October 10, Sakura was grading papers because she became a teacher at the age of 19, while her daughter, Kikki was playing outside by herself. Kikki had long pink hair, with sea blue eyes, also she had whiskers and she doesn?t know why. Luckily Kikki didn?t get Sakura?s huge forehead, which Sakura herself was grateful for. Kikki went inside and looked at her mother and asked ? Mommy, why do I have these whiskers ?? Sakura looked at her daughter sighed and replied ? Because you inherited them from your father. ? Kikki looked at her mommy and smiled, she was about 7 years in the Ninja Academy, she then replied ? Mommy will I ever get to see daddy. ? Sakura looked at the clock, it was 7:55pm, so she decided to change the subject and tell her daughter to get ready for bed. ? Kikki it?s time for bed now ok, ? said Sakura. Kikki just nodded and went straight to bed. When Sakura was alone, she was thinking, why did you leave us Naruto-kun. Please come back I love you. When you left this village I figured out that I was pregnant with Kikki. Sakura had started to close her eyes remembering what happened on the day when Naruto left Kohona.

~Flash back~
Sakura was walking around with her friend Ino, looking for nice to stuff to wear so they could impress the boys. They finally realized that Sasuke would never like them so they decided to go after someone else. But for some reason on the same day Sakura kept having a cramp in her stomach. Naruto was walking around trying to ignore the faces the villagers were giving him. When Ino was about to go, she saw Kiba. For some reason Kiba seemed down. So Ino decided to see what was wrong. ? Hey, Kiba, is there something wrong? ? Kiba looked like he was about to cry, he then slowly responded ? Yeah, there is, Hinata and Sasuke are now together. ? Ino was in shock, she never knew out of all the girls Sasuke would have chose Hinata. Ino knew how much Kiba liked Hinata, she would had gotten Shikamaru to help her, but he is out with his new girlfriend Temari. ? Kiba, don?t worry there is more people out there for you ? said Ino trying to cheer him up. Kiba looked at Ino and smiled. Ino looked at Kiba and smiled back. While Ino was with Kiba, Sakura was walking around the town clutching her stomach. ? Och, why won?t this pain go away, I?ve been having it for some time now. ? While Sakura walked in pain, she saw the villagers happy for some reason she over heard them saying that the monster boy is leaving forever. Sakura was shocked, Naruto was actually leaving, but why? So during the night, about 12:00am Sakura left her house and ran to the forest hopefully Naruto just started to walk. ? Naruto, wait, why are you leaving, ? asked Sakura. Naruto looked at little mad but he decided to tell her cause her cared for her, ? leaving, why do you care, nobody cares if I leave, they just think I?m a monster. ? Sakura looked a little confused about this, she looked at Naruto and asked ? Why, is everybody calling you that. ? Naruto sighed ? It?s because I have that Kyubi thing inside of me. ? All the sudden Sakura once worried eyes turned dull, she was space out in her thoughts while, Naruto was slowly walking. What, I did not know this, he must of felt pain all a long, no wonder he was always on the swing. She then replied ? Naruto, don?t go you still have to clam your place as Hokage.? Naruto looked at her and replied ? Even, if I become Hokage nobody would like me. ? Sakura ran up to him and said ? Please Naruto you got me, Kakashi, and Sasuke with others to worry and care about you. ? Naruto?s calmness had just faded away, he then snapped ? Why, do you care all you did is pay attention to Sasuke, go ahead stay with him. ? Naruto had just pushed Sakura on the ground and ran out of the village. When he was dead gone Sakura started to sob, because her friend and teammate was gone. By the time Kakashi and others heard and went over there, Sakura was knocked out and needed to go to the Hospital. When she woke up around 8:25am the doctor took her arm and went to the waiting room where Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Sasuke, Kiba, Hinata, and Kakashi. ? So, Doc is Sakura ok ? asked Ino looking to see if she was hurt. The doctor sighed and replied ? No, she?s just fine but there is only one thing. ? ? Which is, ? asked Kakashi. The doctor didn?t know how to explain this, so he sat down trying to stay this in the most calmest voice ever. ? Well during the days before she fainted, she was having very painful cramping in her stomach, the reason why is because she is actually pregnant. ? Everyone was in shock, they never knew that she was pregnant all along. Then a minute later Ino asked ? Who?s the father then? ? The doctor told Sakura in the ear, she then began sobbing because the father left because no one like him. ? Sakura why are you crying? ? asked Kakashi. Sakura looked at the others and replied ? Because the father is Naruto. ? Kakashi just put his hand on her shoulder.
~End Of Flash Back~
During the next morning Kikki got up and looked at her mother and asked ? What are we having today mom? ? Sakura looked at her daughter and replied ? How about we have ramen. ? Kikki face turn happy and waited for her favorite meal to be done. When the Ramen was done Kikki ate about four bowls while Sakura had one. ? You just remind me how much your father loved Ramen. ,? said Sakura telling her daughter. Kikki looked at her mother and replied ? Wow, I guess me and dad have something in common. ? Sakura looked at her daughter and smiled. While outside of Kohona Naruto who looked like if he was gone for a year came back. Kakashi went to Naruto and said ? So, you finally came back. ? Naruto replied ? Yeah, I guess I did, what did I miss. ? Kakashi looked at Naruto and replied ? You, missed a lot, did you know that someone is dying to see you, she also has your daughter. ? Naruto just stood there shocked.
Courage of The Boy Who Has The Kyubi
Part 2:The day we met long ago and now
Naruto looked at Kakashi, then he left. While walking he came pass Sasuke. ? Naruto, your back.? blurted Sasuke. Naruto looked at Sasuke and smirked, then replied ? Yeah.? After that Naruto left and went to the park to think for a while, he didn?t know that Sakura was also going there too. When Naruto walked by he accidently had bumped into Sakura making her fall. When Sakura got back up, she was about to yell until she saw Naruto?s face. ? Naruto you?re back, ? she said as she hugged him happy with tears in her eyes. Naruto looked at Sakura and smiled then he answered ? Of, course I?m here Sakura-chan. ? Sakura looked at him and smiled back, then she told him about what happened when he left, she even told him about Kikki, the grin on Naruto?s face grew wider as she told him that he was the father, also her real feelings for him. Naruto sat down and kissed Sakura lightly on the cheek, she did the same. ? So, Sakura, you remember the first day we met, ? asked Naruto. Sakura looked at him and smiled ? Of, course I do silly, ? replied Sakura. Then both started to remember what happened that day.

~Flash Back~
The little girl with green eyes and pink hair was crying because she got teased by Ami and gang because of her forehead, also her name was Sakura. She cried until she stopped and looked around seeing the kids play with one another. She then looked at the lonely boy on the swing, she saw how sad he was because nobody would play with him. So Sakura finally decided to go up and greet the boy. The boy, known as Naruto looked at the girl sitting on the other side of the swing, he gave a shy smile. Sakura then took out her hand and said ? Hi, I?m Haruno Sakura, who are you? ? Naruto looked at Sakura and thought isn?t that the girl that cries, but why is she talking to me. ? I?m Uzumaki Naruto, ? replied Naruto. Sakura looked at him and smiled, she then said ? So, Naruto why do you play by yourself?? Naruto looked at her sighed then replied ? It?s because people think I?m a monster. ? ? Well, I don?t think you?re a monster, you looked more like a boy to me, a cute one.? Naruto blushed at the comment then asked ? Um, Sakura just not to be rude but why do you cry sometimes. ? Sakura looked down on the ground and replied ? It?s because people tease me for my forehead being huge. ? Naruto looked at Sakura smiled and answered ? You don?t have a huge forehead, you look a little cutter than most girls. ? Sakura blush and smiled. During when it was the evening time Sakura told Naruto she had to go. So they both waved good bye and went their separate ways.

~End Of Flash Back~
Naruto started to get up and walk with Sakura, the time was 7:00pm, when the clock struck Sakura blurted ? Hey, Naruto-kun do you want to see your daughter? ? Naruto just nodded and followed Sakura.

How do you guys like it tell me your thoughts and opinions on what should happen next.

#2 Shadow

Shadow

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:07 AM

I thought this was realy good. Though there are some confusing parts, like how did Naruto get Sakura pregnant? I kinda missed that part. Plz add more.

#3 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Shadow @ Jan 15 2005, 08:07 PM)
I thought this was realy good. Though there are some confusing parts, like how did Naruto get Sakura pregnant? I kinda missed that part. Plz add more.

you will get to see the answer in chapter 3

#4 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:29 PM

waiting for the next chapter biggrin.gif confuseing but hopefully everything will work out biggrin.gif and also i HOPE this is going to be a long fic biggrin.gif i love long fic and well this one looks interesting biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#5 Craw

Craw

Just Smile

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku (of course)<br />Anime in general<br />Videogames <br />J-music<br />currently trying to learn aiki-jitsu

Posted 17 January 2005 - 04:16 AM

it is a good fic I like it, I hopoe that you can post the next chapter quickly.
Man I can wait to know waht happens later
?Long time ago when the world was only inhabited by animals existed 7 creatures that were the most powerful ones, they equally divided the world in 7 parts each one ruled by one, the humans were born and praised the creatures as gods because of they incredible powers and control of nature, everything was going fine, humans and animals were coexisting in harmony, but one day a powerful essence appeared, slowly it was becoming stronger and stronger, this essence was going from country to country searching for sources of power to increase his, the creatures saw this and decided to bring and end to this evil presence. It was a fierce battle that last for centuries, almost defeated the gods made use of their power that was left and sealed the evil one in the center of the world, as an effect for sealing the evil one they sacrificed they lives only leaving behind them 7 orbs that were given to the human representatives for they to keep it safe, for if they reunited themselves on the site of the battle the seal will weaken and the source of evil ones again will be set free in this world????

just the prologue of my story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users