#1 sakurapetals

sakurapetals

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruXSaku!!!!!^___^

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:52 AM

Post in your favorite narusaku moments! In the anime or even by coincidence (that's mine...)!

Okay, so we were just having our lesson in letter writing in Filipino (I live in the Philippines if you didn't know...). It's about a letter that came from a dead woman (Mariang Pandakokak) to her husband (Islaw Palitaw) about him always staring in the night sky wishing stuff.

After reading that really long and weird letter, my teacher asked one of us to draw what would Maria and Islaw looked like. So she called my classmate to draw Maria on the board. She drew that stone with the R.I.P. sign thingy. Then my friend was called to draw Islaw. She didn't know how to draw a guy so she drew Naruto instead! Poor Naruto...so sad...looking at the night sky and she drew a speech balloon saying: "Waah, Sakura!".

When my friend sat down my teacher asked us: "Sino ba ang asawa ni Naruto?" which means: "Who's the wife of Naruto?" And I didn't expect it but the whole class said: "Sakura!" . I didn't even tell them about NaruSaku and they said that?!

Okay, what's yours? (sorry if it's sooooo long...!) sweatdrop.gif

Latest LSS (Last Song Syndrome):
nothin' new...

#2 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:13 AM

sweet!! Thats an awesome monemt!! I Got nothing of A narusaku moment but your...it can cover for me lol

#3 kasuran

kasuran

100% Naruto fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Naruto. Forums.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:05 AM

Mariang pandakokak was a funny name. Anyway, I'm happy that the whole class is a NaruSaku fan! Thanks for sharing!

(I'm a Pinoy too, but not all of my classmates are NaruSakuist XD)

http://terebi-adikz....board/index.php
Terebi Adikz Communityis a Philippine-based Otaku forum for Anime and Manga.
If you're interested, please join the forum!:)

kasuran aka darklinnah

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:06 AM

Eh? I didn't know there were other Filipinos here. I miss that country, anyway....... I don't have anything :shamefulcry0js:

#5 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:04 PM

Eh? And I thought I was alone here. biggrin.gif

Anyways, my favorite NaruSaku moment is when I converted most of the forumers in one of the many Naruto forums into a NaruSaku! Geez, that site used to be a "OMG Sasukes so cuute!!1" and "OMG Sasuke and Sakura izz so compatible!!11" XD
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#6 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:09 PM

NICE, DEVIL. XD And that is so awesome, Sakura!!! XD

Hmmm...I think mine was....

Well, I'm going to be perfectly honest. It was discovering that I had a following (back in the day when NaruSaku fics were taboo on ff.net), and that other people actually dug NaruSaku as much as I do (my roommates, my BROTHER...that was a shock XD). Hearing from people that I've converted with my stories is always fun, too. XD

/end ego-trip/

#7 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:32 PM

That was cool, Sakura-chan. XD

A whole class of NaruSakus... *sighs happily*

Well, none of my friends in Torquay are into anime or manga. tongue.gif Of course, a few know about Ghost in the Shell and all that, but they aren't regular watchers or anything like that.

So, I have a few moments that stand out:

1) Discovering the NaruSaku FC on the old NarutoTalk forums. My god, it was like discovering an island of sanity. I had spent hours staring slack-jawed at the PC monitor thinking "WHY the heck do so many people support NaruHina and SasuSaku and call them canon!?" Little did I know that joining the little fanclub was going to be the start of a hell of a trip. XD

2) The Great Pairings Debate Thread on NarutoFan. The NaruSaku debaters did so well in that we "converted" (I hate that religious overtone, lol) several people to NaruSaku. biggrin.gif I was very proud of how we simply used logical reasoning and manga evidence to state our points. It was always something to see someone post something like "You guys made me think, and I think Naruto and Sakura could happen" or "I used to like LeeSaku but I like NaruSaku now!"

It was a shame the thread ended on a somewhat sour note due to a certain "debater" from another pairings FC whose name shall not be mentioned. But I prefer to think of the good moments, and there was a lot of great discussion among several intelligent people. smile.gif That thread was also responsible for the birth of the NejiHina movement. XD

3) January 27th 2005. Otherwise known as the day Chapter 245 saw daylight. I will never forget that day. biggrin.gif It was such a rush. I could not stop shaking with delight and excitement for at least half an hour! I spent the day at work grinning like a Cheshire cat. XD

It wasn't just seeing the interaction between the new-look Naruto and Sakura, it was also the sheer delight at having been proven right that Sakura was starting to develop romantic feelings for Naruto. That chapter also forced many people to take the pairing seriously.

#8 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

10th of October 2005 when I discovered Heaven and Earth for the very first time biggrin.gif

I literally almost cried tears of joy when I realized that there was an entire community devoted to my fav coupling, and began my complete immersion into the world of NaruSaku! laugh.gif

Btw -

That was cool, Sakura-chan. XD

NICE, DEVIL. XD And that is so awesome, Sakura!!! XD

Lol laugh.gif
I was so confused when I first saw these replies, until I realized that we just have another Sakura-chan in the house happy.gif

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:19 AM

When I found this board. Oh how I have longed for a site devoted to narusaku. I spent the entire weekend visiting this site. Oh and smiter, what happened to the Great Pairings Thread?

#10 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:18 AM

When I came by this forum, I was like OMG :blink: ... and I haven't been happier since.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:59 AM

Oh, another one.....when I watched the Naruto Movie, I see Sakura almost always close Naruto

#12 Hinano

Hinano

NaruSaku Lurker

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:06 AM

is this a thread about discovering fandom or about moments in the anime/manga? o.o i was gonna say my favorite moment was from freakin episode 3 when sakura was about to kiss naruto in sasuke's form xD

#13 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:13 AM

Alright guys let me tell you about my magical moment in time with Narusaku...

I was out there in The fanfiction world just reading random stories, they all happened to be Naruhina by the way happy.gif

When I suddely got bored....not just bored but insanely bored...so bored it made me think of a new keyword...and I entered Naruto Sakura.

It just so happened that Jack happy.gif *waves at Jack*
had the story Through the glass, and being bored I started to read it.....
my jaw was hanging as I read it. Sure I admit there are better storiees out ther, sure I admit that that type of Anguikitteny of Narusaku is not likable by many....but dang...I never been so into a story like I was into Jacks.
I decided to leave a revies, god knows he desireved it.
Throught the glass, a story of narusaku as naruto takes a fall like a tragic hero, and once dead he must come alive again! It brought tears to my eyes, ohh the possibilities!!
I stopped when I finished writing the review......then I decided to write my email on it just for the hell of it, hey I didnt expect him to e-mail me...then Three days later I was in This great forum of Narusaku..
All these times here are great Narusaku moments.

#14 sakurapetals

sakurapetals

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruXSaku!!!!!^___^

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzamaki @ Feb 6 2006, 12:59 PM)
Oh, another one.....when I watched the Naruto Movie, I see Sakura almost always close Naruto

Yeah, I noticed that too... a_dance.gif

Latest LSS (Last Song Syndrome):
nothin' new...

#15 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:51 PM

Definitely, my favorite NaruSaku moment is finding this site. It was so vexing sorting through FF.net and AFF.net only to find sasusaku,naruhina, or, god help us all, sasunaru. Most disturbing thing i ran across was a kakasakuita.

disgustingness.

#16 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Jameshawking @ Feb 6 2006, 04:51 AM)
Definitely, my favorite NaruSaku moment is finding this site.  It was so vexing sorting through FF.net and AFF.net only to find sasusaku,naruhina, or, god help us all, sasunaru.  Most disturbing thing i ran across was a kakasakuita.

disgustingness.

Yeah I only read one and I was like ".....*shudders*

#17 Quixotic Novice

Quixotic Novice

'Arf' means there's a dog nearby! ^_^

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:40 PM

Yeah, reading through the posts the first H&E members wrote was absolutely hilarious, and truly coaxed me into this pairing. You guys are truly one of a kind. I never thought that I could be in these forums this long...

NaruSaku is certainly something special, eh?

Oh, by the way, I didn't know there were so many Filipinos in here... and a classroom full of NaruSaku? sleep.gif I'm so jealous...

#18 Silverback1138

Silverback1138

Gamer, Geek, Otaku

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Guitars

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:00 PM

I've actually heard of Naruto a little short of 2 years ago when I was on 1up.com and one girl was using some animated Sakura icons in her blog. I didn't really know what anime series it was from, but I came across a picture of Team 7 on an anime news site a short time later and read some information on the series. It seemed like an ok series, but I really didn't get to see much of it until last summer. After watching the first 3 episodes, I was instanly hooked.

After watching a good bulk of the series, I became a huge fan of NaruSaku fan. After finally going into the forums and seeing the H&E community, I was so happy to find you guys and reading all the great debates that H&E has had with other pairings FC's. As long as you guys exist, I'll definitely be a part of you here.

#19 Dageoffant

Dageoffant

This sentence is false.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:56 PM

When i found this site. defenatly.
May god have mercy on my enemies, because I shure as hell wont-General George S Patton.

#20 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:48 PM

I remember reading Chapter 3, and, because I loved Naruto so much, I pointed at Sasuke and said "I shall hate him like Naruto hates him! Naruto should get the girl in the end!"
That's how it started. XD I never got into actual evidence until I started stalking the NaruSaku FC on NarutoTalk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users