8 replies to this topic

#1 enigmaofbishieness

enigmaofbishieness

Pink-hair-con

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:45 AM

Just before question 10 of the first Chuunin exam, Sakura, misguidedly taking Naruto's dreams into account, quits the exam, taking the rest of Team 7 with her. Naruto, disappointed in Sakura, as well as his own inability to answer the other exam questions, goes off and improves himself. Clearly, this will affect the entire Exam arc. Does Naruto still wind up learning Kuchiyose? Does Sandaime still die in the invasion? Will Tayuya make Shikamaru her monkey boy? You decide.

Can be NaruSaku, but obviously there are more important things than relationships in this challenge.

I got this idea completely randomly, but I'm still curious as to why I've never seen this done before. Hope someone takes this challenge. Oh, and even if it doesn't relate to this at all, if anyone has a story of Tayuya making Shikamaru her monkey boy, gimme =). Because Tayuya's awesome. She and Anko need to get together, and maybe take on a genin team or something. That would be a story in itself.

#2 causeiambetta

causeiambetta

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:24 PM

very creative idea. right now i'm trying to keep myself on short stories and this one would be a ripple that would make for an epic.

#3 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:57 AM

haha. i agree. (yup, i'm a yuuri fan. smile.gif ) haha.

EDIT: hey i'm working on a prologue for this... i like this plot, only thing being i'm not a fan of tayuya... at all. ''^^ eheh... sorry. so my version centers around naruto more so that shikamaru and others. it's a little anti-narusaku at first, but i'll build it, i promise. tongue.gif

#4 alreadyover

alreadyover

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

It's a good idea. I tried and then kinda stopped.

Edited by alreadyover, 19 May 2008 - 03:15 AM.

#5 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:28 AM

i'll try to take a shot at this challenge if you don't mind, though i can't guarantee anything, haha

perhaps you were intending for this challenge to be a multichapter type deal, but since my specialty is oneshots, i'll try to wrap it up in under 15k words

#6 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jun 23 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'll try to take a shot at this challenge if you don't mind, though i can't guarantee anything, haha

perhaps you were intending for this challenge to be a multichapter type deal, but since my specialty is oneshots, i'll try to wrap it up in under 15k words

You have one multichapter fic that is really good.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

Ill say if it has even half the beauty and emotional power of Beautiful world Ill be hooked
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:01 AM

status update... i can't really give an ETA nor can i say how much of the fic percentage-wise that i've finished because i'm really not sure, but it is now at about 10k words

#9 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jul 10 2008, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
status update... i can't really give an ETA nor can i say how much of the fic percentage-wise that i've finished because i'm really not sure, but it is now at about 10k words

holy crap, the king of one-shots is owning this challenge biggrin.gif

I am totally looking forward to when you release this fic dude smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users