36 replies to this topic

#1 gawe

gawe

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

They say Sakura still loves Sasuke! She still thinks about him!

So does Ino.

Is this panel any different from Sakura's panel?

Whaddya think? Is SaiIno not canon? XD

Will Karin not forget Sasuke either?

What's the matter with these 3 crazy Sasuke fangirls? Is he that perfect? He's a cold-hearted criminal whose only goal is to avenge, and they still whine "Saskay-kuuuuuuun!"

Good God...

Edited by gawe, 19 February 2013 - 02:31 PM.

I'm gone friends. Because I'm tired of NaruSaku. Thanks for all the fish... Goodbye.

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Sakura still having a need to resolve feelings for Sasuke makes more sense, considering how much time they spent together.

Ino, however...no. Just, no. That was an even weaker crush than Sakura's, and for her to still have lingering feelings just damages her character.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 19 February 2013 - 02:50 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Sakura: "I hate that I love you." Her feelings are fading away, Sasuke is not the one she holds closest to her heart. But she needs to put the past behind her and stop looking for the boy he once was.
Karin: "That b*tch tried to kill me, I can't believe that traitor." She is not blinded of the truth. This is how it is. And she is not like the others. She fell in love with Sasuke because he saved her and smiled to her, that is why he was "cool". She doesn't use honorifics either. You shouldn't place her in the same class as Sakura and Ino.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 19 2013, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura still having a need to resolve feelings for Sasuke makes more sense, considering how much time they spent together.

Ino, however...no. Just, no. That was an even weaker crush than Sakura's, and for her to still have lingering feelings just damages her character.

Yes, I agree. Ino does not have to put an end to the bond they never had, unlike Sakura.

ナルサク

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

so yes ino used to like sasuke as he was pretty cool and perfect boy. like sakura. but as sakura was in the same team with sasuke she got time to spend with him not like she wanted but hey they were in the same team. but ino eventually lost her like for sasuke. about karin i dont know she was very angry but still cant say anything. may be she can go back to him . but i dont think she will!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Definitely not good writing for the romance subplot.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Feb 19 2013, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definitely not good writing for the romance subplot.

Especially if Kishi throws Karin too far into the "still in luv with Sasuke" along with the others.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 19 2013, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is probably why Sakura is slowly moving on rather than full speed. Granted, she should have moved on a while back, but it's for the sake to keep reading on romance subplot.

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Feb 19 2013, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They say Sakura still loves Sasuke! She still thinks about him!

So does Ino.

Is this panel any different from Sakura's panel?

Whaddya think? Is SaiIno not canon? XD

Will Karin not forget Sasuke either?

What's the matter with these 3 crazy Sasuke fangirls? Is he that perfect? He's a cold-hearted criminal whose only goal is to avenge, and they still whine "Saskay-kuuuuuuun!"

Good God...

Sakura -> is she still loves him despite being evil and she's ashmed of it.
Karin -> we dont know for sure and she's going to show up soon.
Ino -> loves Sasuke but Sasuke didnt had a great impact on her like Sakura and Karin did the only thing Ino felt was when she found out that Sasuke was a criminal and joined akatsuki but no murder attempts.
She has no reason to move on if she moves on just because Sasuke is evil then her feelings are shallow.

My personal opinion is the three still loves Sasuke, but Sakura is most close to get rid of those feelings, because she has Naruto and the others and it's proven on that confession that she can live without Sasuke.

Karin can even hate Sasuke but she cant leave Taka, she belongs to this team, and it's a satellite character to Sasuke the same with Hinata.
Ino off-panels.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 February 2013 - 03:42 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 19 2013, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino -> loves Sasuke but Sasuke didnt had a great impact on her like Sakura and Karin did the only thing Ino felt was when she found out that Sasuke was a criminal and joined akatsuki but no murder attempts.
She has no reason to move on if she moves on just because Sasuke is evil then her feelings are shallow.

My personal opinion is the three still loves Sasuke, but Sakura is most close to get rid of those feelings, because she has Naruto and the others and it's proven on that confession that she can live without Sasuke.

Karin can even hate Sasuke but she cant leave Taka, she belongs to this team, and it's a satellite character to Sasuke the same with Hinata.
Ino off-panels.

It's been proven that Sakura is happy without him. Not saying don't bring him back ever, but it's only an extra at this point. She's lively than ever, it's just when Sasuke is brought up, knowing that he's part of Team 7, it's sad to hear that. It's like you move out of your old family, only in few months later, your dad went to a hospital or arrested or whatever. The point is that Sakura can live without him.

#10 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 19 2013, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ino off-panels.

I think the scene is still going to be done, after the lover-ninja scene we did not had a conclusion about it, she may feel ashamed but it's lacking a conclusion about it, or will just be ashamed and let it be.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (narusaku4ver @ Feb 19 2013, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the scene is still going to be done, after the lover-ninja scene we did not had a conclusion about it, she may feel ashamed but it's lacking a conclusion about it, or will just be ashamed and let it be.

It does seem like it's setting up for a conclusion. You're right about that. I always image that he will think that Naruto is that "great guy", which is a way of Kishi saying, "These two are meant for each other." If it's truly everyone in the battlefield, then I can see it happening.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 19 February 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Sakura is still the best written character in this manga. Again, people say Kishi can't write love subplots or female roles. Yet out of all the characters, Sakura is the best written who has a romantic subplot and is a female role.

We have Ino who is still stuck on Sasuke, but she hasn't seen Sasuke nor gets enough attention in the manga to get that development. So she is stuck thinking like Sakura was during the early days of Naruto.

Then we have Karin who I can't really have an opinion on because again, she hasn't been shown recently. So I am withholding my judgement. Then we have Hinata. She is like Ino. Stuck in an infinite loop. However, she has ha more chances to develop than Ino.

Look, I really want to say this again because I want people to understand. You all want Sakura time right? We all want to see her do more. I even see some of you say "Kishimoto needs to write that development." Even so far as to say "He can't leave Hinata hanging because she needs Naruto to put her down and such. Give it closure." Yet I see that when the focus is taken away from Sakura or Naruto you all get hostile or upset.

I don't know how to say this, but what do you guys want? I have said this a couple times, but if you want Ino, Karin, and Hinata to get this "closure" over Sasuke/Naruto...then you have to take away the focus from Sakura. You can't have it both ways. I am perfectly fine with Hinata not getting that "on screen" closure because the manga is not about her. It's abut Naruto. I am okay with Hinata or Ino finding their own way and finding someone else to love off panel. It;s not the first time. The ending to Harry Potter had all this development happen off panel an it was acceptable.

If Kishi is too focused on the closure of Ino and Hinata, that means more stalling in the story department. That means more time taken to"flesh out" the story more. I just want everyone to be aware of this before they give an opinion next time or think Kishimoto is not doing it right.

The less focus on Naruto and his journey, the less this story goes forward.

Honestly, I ask why does Ino need closure at all? Why does Hinata need closure too? If they are minor characters who have no importance to the story, why do they need it?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 February 2013 - 07:07 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 19 2013, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is still the best written character in this manga. Again, people say Kishi can't write love subplots or female roles. Yet out of all the characters, Sakura is the best written who has a romantic subplot and is a female role.

We have Ino who is still stuck on Sasuke, but she hasn't seen Sasuke nor gets enough attention in the manga to get that development. So she is stuck thinking like Sakura was during the early days of Naruto.

Then we have Karin who I can't really have an opinion on because again, she hasn't been shown recently. So I am withholding my judgement. Then we have Hinata. She is like Ino. Stuck in an infinite loop. However, she has ha more chances to develop than Ino.

Look, I really want to say this again because I want people to understand. You all want Sakura time right? We all want to see her do more. I even see some of you say "Kishimoto needs to write that development." Even so far as to say "He can't leave Hinata hanging because she needs Naruto to put her down and such. Give it closure." Yet I see that when the focus is taken away from Sakura or Naruto you all get hostile or upset.

I don't know how to say this, but what do you guys want? I have said this a couple times, but if you want Ino, Karin, and Hinata to get this "closure" over Sasuke/Naruto...then you have to take away the focus from Sakura. You can't have it both ways.

I am perfectly fine with Hinata not getting that "on screen" closure because the manga is not about her. It's abut Naruto. I am okay with Hinata or Ino finding their own way and finding someone else to love off panel. It;s not the first time. The ending to Harry Potter had all this development happen off panel an it was acceptable.

If Kishi is too focused on the closure of Ino and Hinata, that means more stalling in the story department. That means more time taken to"flesh out" the story more. I just want everyone to be aware of this before they give an opinion next time or think Kishimoto is not doing it right.

Honestly, I ask why does Ino need closure at all? Why does Hinata need closure too? If they are minor characters who have no importance to the story, why do they need it?

I love this post.

This is exactly why I don't want to see Hinata get closure. She doesn't need it. She's a side character with no relevance to the plot, so I could care less about seeing her getting dumped by Naruto or moving on to someone else. If she does, awesome. Kishimoto can show it in an epilogue, (though I'd rather see her running her clan instead of chasing after a new crush by the end of the series...)

We don't need to be told all about her personal life during the actual story because she's not important. Her fans make her out to be this key character to the story, but her relevance is on the same level as Kiba or Rock Lee. Do any of us care to see Lee getting dumped by Sakura or moving on to someone new in the main story? I doubt it. Why should Hinata get special treatment?

Edited by Slextrem, 19 February 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#14 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Feb 19 2013, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We don't need to be told all about her personal life during the actual story because she's not important. Her fans make her out to be this key character to the story, but her relevance is on the same level as Kiba or Rock Lee. Do any of us care to see Lee getting dumped by Sakura or moving on to someone new in the main story? I doubt it. Why should Hinata get special treatment?

Poor Lee, he's as devoted to Sakura as Hinata is to Naruto and yet he's unappreciated by the fans because he has big eyebrows. laugh.gif

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Feb 19 2013, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this post.

This is exactly why I don't want to see Hinata get closure. She doesn't need it. She's a side character with no relevance to the plot, so I could care less about seeing her getting dumped by Naruto or moving on to someone else. If she does, awesome. Kishimoto can show it in an epilogue, (though I'd rather see her running her clan instead of chasing after a new crush by the end of the series...)

This. Both James and you.

That's why I said that I won't be surprised if we ignore her confession altogether. So far, seems legit. I agree, I hope the epilogue is at least her being the heir for her clan. Well, didn't Lee got rejected pretty early? laugh.gif

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Feb 19 2013, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor Lee, he's as devoted to Sakura as Hinata is to Naruto and yet he's unappreciated by the fans because he has big eyebrows. laugh.gif

Yet still acknowledge it till this day in the manga and the spinoff. Why is this any different from Hinata? Of course, Hinata will get more out of it since it's the protagonist while Sakura is main, but not the main focus. It will be funny that it is canon in the end. Sadly, I care too much for NaruSaku, let alone the manga.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 19 2013, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know how to say this, but what do you guys want? I have said this a couple times, but if you want Ino, Karin, and Hinata to get this "closure" over Sasuke/Naruto...then you have to take away the focus from Sakura. You can't have it both ways. I am perfectly fine with Hinata not getting that "on screen" closure because the manga is not about her. It's abut Naruto. I am okay with Hinata or Ino finding their own way and finding someone else to love off panel. It;s not the first time. The ending to Harry Potter had all this development happen off panel an it was acceptable.

This is the first post i have to completely disagree, i dont see Sakura as the best character written, at the point that Kishimoto himself in one of the interviews "slipped out of his mind" Sakura has a huge lack of protagonist for someome who is the main heroine of the manga, when Naruto fights she always got on the background, she lacks an objective for a main heroine and dont come with "Protect both" she does not have fights for her own and she herself does not even know what she really want.
Just because kishimoto wrote her as an underdog and a girl who's the two guys she loves is going to fight agaisnt each other to the death, this is how i see Sakura, she loves both Naruto and Sasuke and they both are going to fight to the death?
where's the heroic thing here?
Her role has been split with all the other rookies in the war i certainly agree with the fact that she does not have any development here but the fact that she does not even had a fight on this arc and did not even got a heroic moment.

There's any girl who's well written on this manga.

About main heroine's there's a lot of examples when the main heroine takes the spotlight of the story and appear for more than 2 chapter s in a row with a focus on her so it's not a valid excuse to not develop her for me kishi just pick her to be the main heroine "saying she's the main" and that is it, instead of giving good panels times for her, look at Hinata at 573 she got two entire pages with her resolution and Sakura got only half of one, and so on.]
On the arc she should had a fight with rock lee gai and kakashi but no it's shown her healing some random ninja and then she suddenly appears out of nowhere on a medical tent.
Dont even know why she was there at first place to fight if her role was just to go to the medical team division and heal the injured.

For me Ino is the best female on this manga because different than Sakura she's more matured than Sakura despite loving Sasuke and her love for Sasuke is not viewed as bad because the lack of her interaction with Sasuke does not make it seem that it's good or bad.

Ino>Sakura>>>>>>>>> Abysm >>>>>>>>> The rest of the kunoichis.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 February 2013 - 08:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

This is High School love puppies, I'm not holding my breath in any of the supporting characters that are so underdeveloped.

#18 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 19 2013, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me Ino is the best female on this manga because different than Sakura she's more matured than Sakura despite loving Sasuke and her love for Sasuke is not viewed as bad because the lack of her interaction with Sasuke does not make it seem that it's good or bad.

Even as an Ino fan, I cannot agree with this. Ino is far from the best female in the manga. She just doesn't have that much focused development.

When Ino is with Shika and Choji, she is a great character. Kishimoto really did a good job of developing Team 10. It is when she is away from them that she suffers. Outside of the Sakura flashbacks in Part 1.

Her love for Sasuke is portrayed as negative. In the 616 RAW, someone said that her father was basically saying her love for Sasuke did her no good. And that romantic love isn't the only kind of love. He is most proud of her feelings toward her friends. She already "won" at love. She has the love of her friends. This still comes across somewhat in the translation.

Ino has nothing with Sasuke and nothing good can come from still liking him. At least Sakura and Karin actually know him. Ino is a non-factor with him and she might be finally realizing that.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 19 2013, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino>Sakura>>>>>>>>> Abysm >>>>>>>>> The rest of the kunoichis.

Ino doesn't appear enough to be ranked like this. At best she is a minor secondary character.

Edited by Deej, 20 February 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#19 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Reminds me of the time I posted what some delusional (so-called) fan of Sakura was talking about, saying Ino moved on from Sasuke. And that Sakura's character solely revolves around Sasuke, thus she must end up with him. Oh the irony if they had only read with their eyes instead of their head. laugh.gif

Edited by MangaReader, 20 February 2013 - 01:23 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

ya know, I'm starting to think sasuke has some vampire charm powers and girls have no choice.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users